Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,425 members, 7,830,132 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

US Lawyers Worried By Tinubu’s Efforts To Conceal Chicago University Records - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US Lawyers Worried By Tinubu’s Efforts To Conceal Chicago University Records (2447 Views)

'It’s Too Late For Atiku To Use Chicago University Records Against Me', Tinubu / Tinubu Files Motion To Block US Court From Releasing University Records- Gazette / INEC Replaces Servers Across States To Conceal Rigging - PDP Alerts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Lawyers Worried By Tinubu’s Efforts To Conceal Chicago University Records by maintenant: 4:54pm On Aug 09, 2023
anonymous1759:

Alumni is not circumstantial and not the back door people can easily fabricate school results even some Nigerian celebrities acquire fake results from Benin rep I won’t mention names but an alumni album can never lie . 100/50 of your classmates can’t say same thing about you.
Oga shallow thinker...

I have a lot of guys who were at uni with us but never graduated.

They participate in our Alumni activities fully like any other person...

Una just dey yarn trash...
Re: US Lawyers Worried By Tinubu’s Efforts To Conceal Chicago University Records by maintenant: 4:57pm On Aug 09, 2023
anonymous1759:

He’s not doing anything contrary to the law🫠. I won’t release my academic credentials to wannabes if you don’t believe me after seeing my alumni album to hell with anyone .
Like seriously?

Your thought process will make a primary 3 pupil cringe with embarrassment....

This place is supposed to be arena for adults and not infants...
Re: US Lawyers Worried By Tinubu’s Efforts To Conceal Chicago University Records by raskymonojendor: 5:00pm On Aug 09, 2023
maintenant:
You are not smart...else you ought to have known that no right-thinking person takes anything coming from PM News seriously....
Dummy. There were pictures from the ceremony. cheesy

If you have $4000 $5000 to waste like Reno Omokri, you can head over to Ilinois to verify.

Till then, Tinubu will keep pressing your thin neck till it breaks off.

Re: US Lawyers Worried By Tinubu’s Efforts To Conceal Chicago University Records by raskymonojendor: 5:05pm On Aug 09, 2023
anonymous1759:
Thank you jare. I did not know you already posted some pictures for the Obidients zombies.

1 Like

Re: US Lawyers Worried By Tinubu’s Efforts To Conceal Chicago University Records by Burruchaga71(m): 5:56pm On Aug 09, 2023
Tinubu the DRUG LORD is using delay tactics to recover all the money he spends on election.

Barawo Dan banza...
Re: US Lawyers Worried By Tinubu’s Efforts To Conceal Chicago University Records by anonymous1759(m): 6:09pm On Aug 09, 2023
maintenant:
Oga shallow thinker...

I have a lot of guys who were at uni with us but never graduated.

They participate in our Alumni activities fully like any other person...

Una just dey yarn trash...

I’ve people who also bought certificate without having a registration number and served stop capping thrash . For you to be an alumni it means you’ve at least made attempt to be in the school maybe you pay someone to write exams for you but you at least registered with the school. You can easily burst someone’s lies through their alumni album but anyone can present a faked kpali for you and you wouldn’t bother asking questions.
Re: US Lawyers Worried By Tinubu’s Efforts To Conceal Chicago University Records by DMerciful(m): 6:30pm On Aug 09, 2023
When there's strong reason to believe that fraud may have been committed then the school ought to cooperate with the investigation. Your records show Bola Tinubu as female, why can't you confirm or disprove it?
OlujobaSamuel:

Smiles, what kind of records are we all seeking here?
Is it transcript or certificate validation?
I know schools can confirm or deny authenticity of a certificate an individual is presenting about, but no school will release the transcript to the general public.
PDP can only request for validation of his certificate presented by him to govt or public, they can't request for his records (transcript), it's illegal.
Some schools do not even let student see their transcript, not to mention the general public.
Re: US Lawyers Worried By Tinubu’s Efforts To Conceal Chicago University Records by OlujobaSamuel: 7:06pm On Aug 09, 2023
DMerciful:
When there's strong reason to believe that fraud may have been committed then the school ought to cooperate with the investigation. Your records show Bola Tinubu as female, why can't you confirm or disprove it?
That's why I said you can only seek for validation of such certificate an individual has presented and query reasons for any infraction, you can't request for the records, no sch will release such to you.
Have you cited any students academic record in public before with the school releasing it.
Some schools that give out statement of result (transcript) to student, they will indicate it as student copy, and state that it's not a valid document in determining the student graduating result.
Re: US Lawyers Worried By Tinubu’s Efforts To Conceal Chicago University Records by maintenant: 9:37am On Aug 11, 2023
anonymous1759:

I’ve people who also bought certificate without having a registration number and served stop capping thrash . For you to be an alumni it means you’ve at least made attempt to be in the school maybe you pay someone to write exams for you but you at least registered with the school. You can easily burst someone’s lies through their alumni album but anyone can present a faked kpali for you and you wouldn’t bother asking questions.
You are a mammoth disappointment...

Read the bull you typed up there and tell me why I should waste my energy engaging the oafishness you display...

The greatest tragedy of it all is having to put up with people like you in the same national space...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Come Naira Is Falling And Yet Other Countries Currency Are Not? / Manner Of Approach In Government Protocol / Obiem: Michael Iheonukara Okpara And The First Higher Institution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.