Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,215 members, 7,829,358 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

US Lawyers Worried By Tinubu’s Efforts To Conceal Chicago University Records - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US Lawyers Worried By Tinubu’s Efforts To Conceal Chicago University Records (2440 Views)

'It’s Too Late For Atiku To Use Chicago University Records Against Me', Tinubu / Tinubu Files Motion To Block US Court From Releasing University Records- Gazette / INEC Replaces Servers Across States To Conceal Rigging - PDP Alerts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Lawyers Worried By Tinubu’s Efforts To Conceal Chicago University Records by Mrtaye: 12:37pm On Aug 09, 2023
Jogs1900:

You are the unemployed here if you don't know..Did Tinubu submit his credentials to PDP or Atiku?Is this how they do background check?They should have asked if it was his dad that impregnated his mother too na..Employers only verify your certificates without your consent..Even for my employer to verify my transcript, it must be with my consent if you don't know..Thats the standard everywhere.Let them seek my consent first before asking for anything that goes beyond my certificate.
This your analogy reeks of illiteracy and cover up
Re: US Lawyers Worried By Tinubu’s Efforts To Conceal Chicago University Records by Mrtaye: 12:39pm On Aug 09, 2023
anonymous1759:

Ignorance is indeed a disease which you suffer from.
With all these then there shouldn't be any need to hide your original certificates naw abi how you think am
Re: US Lawyers Worried By Tinubu’s Efforts To Conceal Chicago University Records by Mrtaye: 12:40pm On Aug 09, 2023
Jogs1900:

Oga, don't be emotional..Be sensible.To verify ordinary transcript, it must be with my consent.. I must sign by allowing them to verify .It can't be done behind me
Then he should sign naw or is it a big deal.... he's actually making the whole thing look suspicious and ridiculous
Re: US Lawyers Worried By Tinubu’s Efforts To Conceal Chicago University Records by Mrtaye: 12:41pm On Aug 09, 2023
Enice:
Nobody is hiding anything. Those certificates have been in the public domain for a long time. Even Reno went there to check. But right now, PDP is turning this thing into a Circus, jumping up and down on someone certificate as if that is where their mandate is hidden. Therefore, it's not a bad thing for Tinubu to defend himself.
So is it the same as verifying from the institution itself
Re: US Lawyers Worried By Tinubu’s Efforts To Conceal Chicago University Records by Mrtaye: 12:43pm On Aug 09, 2023
Jogs1900:

I doubt if you've worked in a corporate organization before..Nobody can verify my transcript without my consent...Ask your sensible elders if you have one.
It literally means you are hiding something
Re: US Lawyers Worried By Tinubu’s Efforts To Conceal Chicago University Records by bdon12: 1:07pm On Aug 09, 2023
anonymous1759:
smiley
One of the least jobs in America which is care giver or social worker you must under go one or two courses to get the job with proven certification. BAT cannot work with a big firm in the USA without having a result.

With the way Nigerians play politics of hatred I’m in support of BAT some deluded Nigerians who feel they love Nigeria more because their fraud lost has said a lot there’s no need for BAT to grant them access they’ll still doubt And abuse everything. If these People can agree that PMB had a certificate after 8 yrs we shouldn’t take them seriously anymore. PDP and LP are the same party grin
He can use another person cert to work wit d oil company.dont be naive.
Re: US Lawyers Worried By Tinubu’s Efforts To Conceal Chicago University Records by anonymous1759(m): 1:12pm On Aug 09, 2023
bdon12:

He can use another person cert to work wit d oil company.dont be naive.

Only work permits can run like that school certificate with Alumni pictures will be fabricated too unless you’re just being sarcastic.
Re: US Lawyers Worried By Tinubu’s Efforts To Conceal Chicago University Records by DMerciful(m): 1:21pm On Aug 09, 2023
Why are you using circumstantial analysis? Let him allow his academic records to be released,
simple. If he is not hiding anything.

Stop practicing idolatry
anonymous1759:
smiley
One of the least jobs in America which is care giver or social worker you must under go one or two courses to get the job with proven certification. BAT cannot work with a big firm in the USA without having a result.

With the way Nigerians play politics of hatred I’m in support of BAT some deluded Nigerians who feel they love Nigeria more because their fraud lost has said a lot there’s no need for BAT to grant them access they’ll still doubt And abuse everything. If these People can agree that PMB had a certificate after 8 yrs we shouldn’t take them seriously anymore. PDP and LP are the same party grin
Re: US Lawyers Worried By Tinubu’s Efforts To Conceal Chicago University Records by DMerciful(m): 1:22pm On Aug 09, 2023
Why are you hiding it in the first place? Have you seen a first class person hide his results?
Jogs1900:
Why would you go behind my back to ask for my educational credentials? Does it make sense?
Re: US Lawyers Worried By Tinubu’s Efforts To Conceal Chicago University Records by anonymous1759(m): 1:30pm On Aug 09, 2023
DMerciful:
Why are you using circumstantial analysis? Let him allow his academic records to be released,
simple. If he is not hiding anything.

Stop practicing idolatry

He’s not doing anything contrary to the law🫠. I won’t release my academic credentials to wannabes if you don’t believe me after seeing my alumni album to hell with anyone .
Re: US Lawyers Worried By Tinubu’s Efforts To Conceal Chicago University Records by DMerciful(m): 1:37pm On Aug 09, 2023
Again, alumni is also circumstantial. Release the very results and records, period!
Only people who are hiding something goes this far to block exposure
anonymous1759:

He’s not doing anything contrary to the law🫠. I won’t release my academic credentials to wannabes if you don’t believe me after seeing my alumni album to hell with anyone .
Re: US Lawyers Worried By Tinubu’s Efforts To Conceal Chicago University Records by marvrick: 1:45pm On Aug 09, 2023
It's a shame really to have one's proof of trustworthiness being dragged in the international scene, in front of the whole world!
The damage is irrevocable even if it later proves to be true.
Re: US Lawyers Worried By Tinubu’s Efforts To Conceal Chicago University Records by a4cube: 1:46pm On Aug 09, 2023
anonymous1759:
smiley

But he did not work in USA now.
Re: US Lawyers Worried By Tinubu’s Efforts To Conceal Chicago University Records by a4cube: 1:47pm On Aug 09, 2023
Enice:
Na wetin concern US attorney with Nigerian matter? Make dem face their front.
But Bala blu want to go and fight their war in Niger.
Re: US Lawyers Worried By Tinubu’s Efforts To Conceal Chicago University Records by a4cube: 1:48pm On Aug 09, 2023
DevilishMan:
The first time in my life that I've seen a graduate who is ashamed of his degree.
First class graduate for that matter 😁😄😃😃
Re: US Lawyers Worried By Tinubu’s Efforts To Conceal Chicago University Records by a4cube: 1:50pm On Aug 09, 2023
anonymous1759:

Ignorance is indeed a disease which you suffer from.
Photoshop 😁😄😃😀
Re: US Lawyers Worried By Tinubu’s Efforts To Conceal Chicago University Records by anonymous1759(m): 2:03pm On Aug 09, 2023
DMerciful:
Again, alumni is also circumstantial. Release the very results and records, period!
Only people who are hiding something goes this far to block exposure
Alumni is not circumstantial and not the back door people can easily fabricate school results even some Nigerian celebrities acquire fake results from Benin rep I won’t mention names but an alumni album can never lie . 100/50 of your classmates can’t say same thing about you.
Re: US Lawyers Worried By Tinubu’s Efforts To Conceal Chicago University Records by DaddyJapan(m): 2:04pm On Aug 09, 2023
oshozondii:

The CSU registrar’s office had said that it graduated a Bola Tinubu on June 22, 1979, but did not elaborate when pressed on whether the student was a male or female, much less if it is the same person now occupying Nigeria’s presidency.

https://politicsnigeria.com/us-lawyers-worried-by-tinubus-efforts-to-hide-chicago-university-records/

He is clearly mentioned in the document attached here, so one wonders what these lawyers are on about.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Lawyers Worried By Tinubu’s Efforts To Conceal Chicago University Records by DMerciful(m): 2:15pm On Aug 09, 2023
When you apply for jobs or go for interviews,
Do you present your alunmi?

Why do you defend politicians that do not care about you?
anonymous1759:

Alumni is not circumstantial and not the back door people can easily fabricate school results even some Nigerian celebrities acquire fake results from Benin rep I won’t mention names but an alumni album can never lie . 100/50 of your classmates can’t say same thing about you.

1 Like

Re: US Lawyers Worried By Tinubu’s Efforts To Conceal Chicago University Records by Alusiizizi(m): 2:32pm On Aug 09, 2023
anonymous1759:
smiley

Yet another investigation by David Hundeyin revealed that Delloite, the firm that Tinubu claimed to have worked for, had no record of a Bola Ahmed Tinubu ever being affiliated with them, so tell us another story.
Re: US Lawyers Worried By Tinubu’s Efforts To Conceal Chicago University Records by Alusiizizi(m): 2:36pm On Aug 09, 2023
DaddyJapan:

He is clearly mentioned in the document attached here, so one wonders what these lawyers are on about.

Investigations have revealed that the Bola Tinubu in reference was a woman and not a man. If your champion does not have anything to hide then let him stop trying to frustrate the efforts to obtain his academic records. It's of no consequence though, those records are mostly in the public domain, and there are no judges that can be bribed with "ghana-must-go" in the U.S.
Re: US Lawyers Worried By Tinubu’s Efforts To Conceal Chicago University Records by anonymous1759(m): 2:43pm On Aug 09, 2023
DMerciful:
have you presented your alunmi?

I don’t defend anyone I’m just reasoning outside from hate or emotions didn’t BAT presented his certificate? No politicians in Nigeria has gone into politics without presenting their credentials that’s why we’ve so many forgeries because you must show that you acquired at least SSCE . Stop using emotional blackmail on me. If OBJ couldn’t get hold on BAT as president with his influence forget it they’ve nothing on him.
Re: US Lawyers Worried By Tinubu’s Efforts To Conceal Chicago University Records by bdon12: 2:51pm On Aug 09, 2023
anonymous1759:

Only work permits can run like that school certificate with Alumni pictures will be fabricated too unless you’re just being sarcastic.
Did u see alumni pictures?or are u sarcastically speaking?
Re: US Lawyers Worried By Tinubu’s Efforts To Conceal Chicago University Records by anonymous1759(m): 3:00pm On Aug 09, 2023
bdon12:

Did u see alumni pictures?or are u sarcastically speaking?

1 Like

Re: US Lawyers Worried By Tinubu’s Efforts To Conceal Chicago University Records by Ikpunnegi01: 3:20pm On Aug 09, 2023
Atiku pressing Ebola's neck from home and overseas grin
Re: US Lawyers Worried By Tinubu’s Efforts To Conceal Chicago University Records by bdon12: 3:23pm On Aug 09, 2023
[quote author=anonymous1759 post=124992830][/quote]
Wat year was this?
Re: US Lawyers Worried By Tinubu’s Efforts To Conceal Chicago University Records by OlujobaSamuel: 4:26pm On Aug 09, 2023
DMerciful:
have you presented your alunmi?

Smiles, what kind of records are we all seeking here?
Is it transcript or certificate validation?
I know schools can confirm or deny authenticity of a certificate an individual is presenting about, but no school will release the transcript to the general public.
PDP can only request for validation of his certificate presented by him to govt or public, they can't request for his records (transcript), it's illegal.
Some schools do not even let student see their transcript, not to mention the general public.
Re: US Lawyers Worried By Tinubu’s Efforts To Conceal Chicago University Records by raskymonojendor: 4:31pm On Aug 09, 2023
Grasping on straws.

The letter from Chicago uni he attended says "HIS MAJOR" and NOT HER major.

HE was NOT SHE was awarded.

grin

Liu (Atiku's attorney) cannot tell the difference between HIS and HER. I like how Tinubu is pressing their necks.

Re: US Lawyers Worried By Tinubu’s Efforts To Conceal Chicago University Records by maintenant: 4:47pm On Aug 09, 2023
Jogs1900:

You are the unemployed here if you don't know..Did Tinubu submit his credentials to PDP or Atiku?Is this how they do background check?They should have asked if it was his dad that impregnated his mother too na..Employers only verify your certificates without your consent..Even for my employer to verify my transcript, it must be with my consent if you don't know..Thats the standard everywhere.Let them seek my consent first before asking for anything that goes beyond my certificate.
Oga stop sounding dumb...
Re: US Lawyers Worried By Tinubu’s Efforts To Conceal Chicago University Records by maintenant: 4:49pm On Aug 09, 2023
raskymonojendor:
Grasping on straws.

The letter from Chicago uni he attended says "HIS MAJOR" and NOT HER major.

HE was NOT SHE was awarded.

grin

Liu (Atiku's attorney) cannot tell the difference between HIS and HER. I like how Tinubu is pressing their necks.
You are not smart...else you ought to have known that no right-thinking person takes anything coming from PM News seriously....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Protest Going On In Lagos Abuja Ibadan Tinubu Resign / How Come Noone Is Talking About Brigadier-general Buba Marwa / Breaking News, Turai Now President, Yaradua Her ADC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.