Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

See What Some U.S Citizens Are Saying About Nigeria Vs. Niger (pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What Some U.S Citizens Are Saying About Nigeria Vs. Niger (pictures) (5447 Views)

I'm Shocked To Hear What Buhari’s Ex-Ministers Are Saying About Him - Kukah / Nigeria Army Generals VS Niger Army Generals. / Nigeria Is Ready For War With Niger |pictures ,videos| (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Some U.S Citizens Are Saying About Nigeria Vs. Niger (pictures) by logicalhumour: 11:49am On Aug 09, 2023
I came across this and decided to share.

Good morning grin

Re: See What Some U.S Citizens Are Saying About Nigeria Vs. Niger (pictures) by badthinds: 11:50am On Aug 09, 2023
LOL. The US and France will be behind the chess board pushing Nigeria like pawns to defend their Democrazy. Why? Because the military coup has now nullified all their evil deals indirectly hurting the people of Neejay. You'll notice that the US has not called it a 'coup', because doing so can jeopardize their deals IF the country returns to Democracy. Lol. For their mind dem get sense.

Only a return to democracy can reinstall the evil deals Neejay has with the US and France and the fact that they cannot do anything directly to reinstall their democracy in Niger, they'll do everything to push us to do their bidding.

This is the sole purpose of pushing democracy to countries that had other working systems before they arrived: to fool them into senseless deals because they know how greedy we are in this part of the world.

The fact that the US and France have invested hundreds of $millions in Neejay + heavy military presence (almost 3,000 soldiers) in Neejay before the coup should ring a bell in our heads.

I know for some reason, Nigeria has to portray her might and dedication to democracy to reassure the democratized world that they can go into long term (evil) deals with us without fear of us entering military rule and upturning their deals. Lol.

If the West want us to help return their deals with Neejay back on the table they should appease our Gods with the following:

1) 5 modern fighter jets
2) Urgent $2 billion
3) ...and a fûck load of modern gears and ammunition
...and then we would help in THEIR fight.

I conclude by saying Democracy in Africa is a government of the rich and greedy politicians. And these politicians fear anything military coup because in an arena where he judiciary can no longer bring justice to the rich and powerful, only the military can! No matter how much 'freedom' the military in Neejay will take away from the people, it's still better than the Democracy sacrificing their unborn kids. And even if the leader of the military decide to loot like Abacha, it will be easier to recover the stolen wealth of a single man in the future as opposed to hundreds of greedy politicians. Lol.

The US and France (and everyone else) do not care about Nigeria nor Neejay, they only care about their postmodern colonialism in the name of democracy.

In a country like Neejay where they've gone balls-deep in these evil deals because of the greed of a few politicians, only a coup can bail the people out.

Make Nigeria rest for now, unless the West appease us. Let's stop pretending that the Military is not better than Democrazy in the majority of African states. Democracy whe dey sacrifice me and my children on the daily basis. Nonsense.

Neejay, we dey una back, unless of course if your enemies appease us wella before e go red for una grin

11 Likes

Re: See What Some U.S Citizens Are Saying About Nigeria Vs. Niger (pictures) by BOSSkesh(m): 11:52am On Aug 09, 2023
Why do you care so much about what people in an anonymous forum say

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See What Some U.S Citizens Are Saying About Nigeria Vs. Niger (pictures) by AuschwitzPrefec: 11:53am On Aug 09, 2023
logicalhumour:

Good morning grin

I have seen many an Ohu post on /Pol/ and got their shit pushed back by the autists over there.

One even posted a comment about Tinubu being a heroine drug lord and got no response.

Ohus have taken their madness to 4chan but rest assured those autists down there have no single Joy for Jews or their enablers.

Continue fooling yourselves down there and make your foolishness go international.

3 Likes

Re: See What Some U.S Citizens Are Saying About Nigeria Vs. Niger (pictures) by AuschwitzPrefec: 11:55am On Aug 09, 2023
BOSSkesh:

4Plebs is actually cool.

They say shit as it is.

There are also a sprinkle of highly intelligent autists down there amidst the shit creek swamp of trolls.

Still remains the last real internetz untouched by Jewry .

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What Some U.S Citizens Are Saying About Nigeria Vs. Niger (pictures) by BOSSkesh(m): 11:58am On Aug 09, 2023
AuschwitzPrefec:

4Plebs is actually cool.

They say shit as it is.

There are also a sprinkle of highly intelligent autists down there amidst the shit creek swamp of trolls.

Still remains the last real internetz untouched by Jewry .
Ahhh another antisemetic

1 Like

Re: See What Some U.S Citizens Are Saying About Nigeria Vs. Niger (pictures) by Jostoman: 12:02pm On Aug 09, 2023
badthinds:

LOL. The US and France will be behind the chess board pushing Nigeria like pawns to defend their Democrazy. Why? Because the military coup has now nullified all their evil deals indirectly hurting the people of Neejay. You'll notice that the US has not called it a 'coup', because doing so can jeopardize their deals IF the country returns to Democracy. Lol. For their mind dem get sense.

Only a return to democracy can reinstall the evil deals Neejay has with the US and France and the fact that they cannot do anything directly to reinstall their democracy in Niger, they'll do everything to push us to do their bidding.

This is the sole purpose of pushing democracy to countries that had other working systems before they arrived: to fool them into senseless deals because they know how greedy we are in this part of the world.

The fact that the US and France have invested hundreds of $millions in Neejay + heavy military presence (almost 3,000 soldiers) in Neejay before the coup should ring a bell in our heads.

I know for some reason, Nigeria has to portray her might and dedication to democracy to reassure the democratized world that they can go into long term (evil) deals with us without fear of us entering military rule and upturning their deals. Lol.

If the West want us to help return their deals with Neejay back on the table they should appease our Gods with the following:

1) 5 modern fighter jets
2) Urgent $2 billion

I conclude by saying Democracy in Africa is a government of the rich and greedy politicians. And these politicians fear anything military coup because in an arena where he judiciary can no longer bring justice to the rich and powerful, only the military can! No matter how much 'freedom' the military in Neejay will take away from the people, it's still better than the Democracy sacrificing their unborn kids. And even if the leader of the military decide to loot like Abacha, it will be easier to recover the stolen wealth of a single man in the future as opposed to hundreds of greedy politicians. Lol.

The US and France (and everyone else) do not care about Nigeria nor Neejay, they only care about their postmodern colonialism in the name of democracy.

In a country like Neejay where they've gone balls-deep in these evil deals because of the greed of a few politicians, only a coup can bail the people out.

Make Nigeria rest for now, unless the West appease us. Let's stop pretending that the Military is not better than Democrazy in the majority of African states. Democracy whe dey sacrifice me and my children on the daily basis. Nonsense.

Neejay, we dey una back, unless of course if your enemies appease us wella before e go red for una grin
nothing concern US

4 Likes

Re: See What Some U.S Citizens Are Saying About Nigeria Vs. Niger (pictures) by EnterDem02: 12:04pm On Aug 09, 2023
Lol
Re: See What Some U.S Citizens Are Saying About Nigeria Vs. Niger (pictures) by R2bees2: 1:03pm On Aug 09, 2023
That dude that said "The real Niger" is not well , I read "real Nigger" as in real dude lol

1 Like

Re: See What Some U.S Citizens Are Saying About Nigeria Vs. Niger (pictures) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 1:04pm On Aug 09, 2023
grin
Re: See What Some U.S Citizens Are Saying About Nigeria Vs. Niger (pictures) by ElSudani: 1:07pm On Aug 09, 2023
That must be idiots.com.

5 Likes

Re: See What Some U.S Citizens Are Saying About Nigeria Vs. Niger (pictures) by orohbirodeysmel: 1:59pm On Aug 09, 2023
badthinds:

1) 5 modern fighter jets
2) Urgent $2 billion

Bros you too make sense here...a swear

1 Like

Re: See What Some U.S Citizens Are Saying About Nigeria Vs. Niger (pictures) by POxBAT: 2:40pm On Aug 09, 2023
badthinds:

1) 5 modern fighter jets
2) Urgent $2 billion

All these small children wey never experience confirm military just dey wish for it go sha grin
No P na
Make the military come jor make Hausa dey rule you again.
You go come complain nonsense soldier go tear you slap grin grin

5 Likes

Re: See What Some U.S Citizens Are Saying About Nigeria Vs. Niger (pictures) by Cromagnon: 2:57pm On Aug 09, 2023
badthinds:

1) 5 modern fighter jets
2) Urgent $2 billion

You really think it's better for 1 man to loot than many?
How much loot has ever been recovered?

1 Like

Re: See What Some U.S Citizens Are Saying About Nigeria Vs. Niger (pictures) by kingthreat(m): 3:15pm On Aug 09, 2023
What they say there is no-worse than what we say here about ourselves.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What Some U.S Citizens Are Saying About Nigeria Vs. Niger (pictures) by Ibrahimcoomasie: 3:16pm On Aug 09, 2023
These posts are likely from a racist board on 4chan.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Some U.S Citizens Are Saying About Nigeria Vs. Niger (pictures) by Ibrahimcoomasie: 3:18pm On Aug 09, 2023
badthinds:

1) 5 modern fighter jets
2) Urgent $2 billion

The french soldiers were there to push back jihadists. After France was pushed out of Mali, Half of Mali has now been taken over by Jihadists.

Military contractors (Wagner) alone can't hold the jihadists back and are overwhelmed.

In Niger republic, the jihadists celebrated the exit of French forces after the coup. Why do you think they are jubilating the exit?

It's only a matter of time before the a majority of west African states fall completely to different factions of ISIS.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Some U.S Citizens Are Saying About Nigeria Vs. Niger (pictures) by Ibrahimcoomasie: 3:25pm On Aug 09, 2023
AuschwitzPrefec:

I have seen many an Ohu post on /Pol/ and got their shit pushed back by the autists over there.

One even posted a comment about Tinubu being a heroine drug lord and got no response.

Ohus have taken their madness to 4chan but rest assured those autists down there have no single Joy for Jews or their enablers.

Continue fooling yourselves down there and make your foolishness go international.
100%. Racists hate the Jews and the blackman. Now imagine the love they have for black Jews lol

5 Likes

Re: See What Some U.S Citizens Are Saying About Nigeria Vs. Niger (pictures) by UchenaEmmanuel5: 3:28pm On Aug 09, 2023
Vghj

Re: See What Some U.S Citizens Are Saying About Nigeria Vs. Niger (pictures) by PureFace1(m): 3:30pm On Aug 09, 2023
You are actually the one with a big problem going to a forum full of racists and nut jobs and only a fellow nutjob like you wil take them seriously.

Those people wouldn't even support anything good from the US government they are mostly trump supporters, racists, gun activists and maga nutjob

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Some U.S Citizens Are Saying About Nigeria Vs. Niger (pictures) by Omoawoke: 3:48pm On Aug 09, 2023
You are celebrating racists mocking you

Na wa ooo

What has become of people

And these are not Americans, not all white skin are Americans

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Some U.S Citizens Are Saying About Nigeria Vs. Niger (pictures) by Omoawoke: 3:52pm On Aug 09, 2023
BOSSkesh:

These are even racists

Some people have lost their senses walahi.
This is the height of stupidity for anyone to be happy with racist comments.

You have failed your race, failed your ancestors, failed your country’ and failed yourself.

2 Likes

Re: See What Some U.S Citizens Are Saying About Nigeria Vs. Niger (pictures) by creativehubb: 3:54pm On Aug 09, 2023
Caucasians have never loved us, they used religion as a tool of control, they deal with us economically because of our market and resources.

3 Likes

Re: See What Some U.S Citizens Are Saying About Nigeria Vs. Niger (pictures) by Omoawoke: 3:54pm On Aug 09, 2023
logicalhumour:

Good morning grin

Not everything is humour

There’s nothing funny about racist comments. Being racist is a crime against humanity and nature

3 Likes

Re: See What Some U.S Citizens Are Saying About Nigeria Vs. Niger (pictures) by TBrainer(m): 4:16pm On Aug 09, 2023
logicalhumour:

Good morning grin
Dem don see naija finish
Re: See What Some U.S Citizens Are Saying About Nigeria Vs. Niger (pictures) by Englishisamust: 4:38pm On Aug 09, 2023
See dumbs comments... That website should be name dumb forum!!
Re: See What Some U.S Citizens Are Saying About Nigeria Vs. Niger (pictures) by TookDownYourMum: 5:30pm On Aug 09, 2023
Wait, aren't these dumb rednecks already killing each other in the boatloads in the Russo-Ukrainian war currently going on? You would think they would prioritize preserving their dying race instead of starting a war to fasten the proccess.

I would say what Africans are doing are the least of their concerns right now.

Well, the less of them on this planet, the better, lol.

3 Likes

Re: See What Some U.S Citizens Are Saying About Nigeria Vs. Niger (pictures) by Nahunger(m): 6:56pm On Aug 09, 2023
😂😂😂😂
Africans are just slaves who think themselves birds on the highest tree tops 🤣🤣

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

One Thousand Naira (N1,000) = $5! / The Chategories Of People Who Don't Want Igbos In SW/NORTHERN NIGERIA...#FACTS. / Nigerian Soldiers In Uniform Drinking Beer (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.