Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,049 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

Only Me And My Men Alone Can Defeat Niger Republic Hands Down - Asari Dokubo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Only Me And My Men Alone Can Defeat Niger Republic Hands Down - Asari Dokubo (1748 Views)

Just These Three Men Alone Can Buy Lagos (photo) / I’m The Only Candidate That Can Defeat APC –atiku / "No Candidate From The Core North Can Defeat Buhari In 2019" — Dele Momodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Only Me And My Men Alone Can Defeat Niger Republic Hands Down - Asari Dokubo by envoymedia: 1:09pm On Aug 09, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8m9Ml2I2k18

“Only Me And My Men Alone Can Defeat Niger Republic Hands Down, If The Nigerian Government Can Commission us, we will go there, Defeat Them and Come Back Home Victorious” - Former Niger Delta Militant, Asari Dokubo Brags

Seun Lalasticlala Mynd44 nlfpmod mukina2

Re: Only Me And My Men Alone Can Defeat Niger Republic Hands Down - Asari Dokubo by donbachi(m): 1:10pm On Aug 09, 2023
Mass burial loading......

12 Likes

Re: Only Me And My Men Alone Can Defeat Niger Republic Hands Down - Asari Dokubo by Curse777: 1:10pm On Aug 09, 2023
cool

With juju

Asari Dokubo and his goons no be small play oo... Nigeria begged them with Amnesty deal to surrender

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Only Me And My Men Alone Can Defeat Niger Republic Hands Down - Asari Dokubo by F22RAPTOR(m): 1:12pm On Aug 09, 2023
Fat clown...lol

4 Likes

Re: Only Me And My Men Alone Can Defeat Niger Republic Hands Down - Asari Dokubo by EASY39(m): 1:14pm On Aug 09, 2023
This one no get sense at all.... Naa by force to talk for talking sake. Can you be doing that laye buhari. Mis use opportunities.

3 Likes

Re: Only Me And My Men Alone Can Defeat Niger Republic Hands Down - Asari Dokubo by DevilishMan: 1:14pm On Aug 09, 2023
Can he even run?
When last did he see his own preeq without the aid of a mirror?
Is he a true Muslim or a Mozlem?

Arrest this pig let me question him.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Only Me And My Men Alone Can Defeat Niger Republic Hands Down - Asari Dokubo by mymadam(m): 1:17pm On Aug 09, 2023
Nigeria's very own WAGNER MERCENARY OUTFIT... loading in 6G. No problem, continue 🤔

1 Like

Re: Only Me And My Men Alone Can Defeat Niger Republic Hands Down - Asari Dokubo by Esama: 1:17pm On Aug 09, 2023
Please I don't know what is going on hereI have been so speechless on this forum many times I see topic I will not know what to write

1 Like

Re: Only Me And My Men Alone Can Defeat Niger Republic Hands Down - Asari Dokubo by DatNiggaDaz: 1:18pm On Aug 09, 2023
grin grin

Tte fat pig is seriously seeking for attention..soon he will get a lot of it

Asari da pig

5 Likes

Re: Only Me And My Men Alone Can Defeat Niger Republic Hands Down - Asari Dokubo by MadamExcellency: 1:22pm On Aug 09, 2023
He is a private Military Contractor registered by Nigeria Government with Nigeria Military approval and hence has the right to advertise his services.

1 Like

Re: Only Me And My Men Alone Can Defeat Niger Republic Hands Down - Asari Dokubo by loosecanon50(m): 1:22pm On Aug 09, 2023
DatNiggaDaz:
grin grin

Tte fat pig is seriously seeking for attention..soon he will get a lot of it

Asari da pig

Omo...grin grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Only Me And My Men Alone Can Defeat Niger Republic Hands Down - Asari Dokubo by tishbite42: 1:23pm On Aug 09, 2023
The pig and his vegetable controlling him

3 Likes

Re: Only Me And My Men Alone Can Defeat Niger Republic Hands Down - Asari Dokubo by Alchemy528: 1:23pm On Aug 09, 2023
Thats his faith did you know his backup
Re: Only Me And My Men Alone Can Defeat Niger Republic Hands Down - Asari Dokubo by GoodRocks: 1:24pm On Aug 09, 2023
Damn!

The saviour of Yoluba people have spoken. Asari is the new god in Yolubbaland currently. He is highly worshipped and relevance in Yolubbaland

4 Likes

Re: Only Me And My Men Alone Can Defeat Niger Republic Hands Down - Asari Dokubo by Randy111(m): 1:25pm On Aug 09, 2023
This guy mumu well well. I swear
Re: Only Me And My Men Alone Can Defeat Niger Republic Hands Down - Asari Dokubo by AuschwitzPrefec: 1:25pm On Aug 09, 2023
See as ohus dey insult Asari calling him a loud mouth.

No be same Asari dem be dey accuse of forcing them to shit at home ?
Re: Only Me And My Men Alone Can Defeat Niger Republic Hands Down - Asari Dokubo by ahnie: 1:37pm On Aug 09, 2023
Lol
Re: Only Me And My Men Alone Can Defeat Niger Republic Hands Down - Asari Dokubo by youngsahito(m): 1:55pm On Aug 09, 2023
Go and face Boko Haram b4 going to meet Niger soldier.

4 Likes

Re: Only Me And My Men Alone Can Defeat Niger Republic Hands Down - Asari Dokubo by gameova(m): 1:59pm On Aug 09, 2023
MadamExcellency:
He is a private Military Contractor registered by Nigeria Government with Nigeria Military approval and hence has the right to advertise his services.
please ma'am can you help me with any amount to buy foodstuffs please. I'm very hungry please cry
Re: Only Me And My Men Alone Can Defeat Niger Republic Hands Down - Asari Dokubo by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 2:00pm On Aug 09, 2023
The most funny part is that he would not be present in the battle field but we send some foolish boys to their grave

3 Likes

Re: Only Me And My Men Alone Can Defeat Niger Republic Hands Down - Asari Dokubo by Vinnie2000(m): 2:07pm On Aug 09, 2023
Hehehe

This Asari Dokubo don Craze.🙁

Nigerien soldiers will send his Dead body Back to us in BACGO Bag! undecided sad
Re: Only Me And My Men Alone Can Defeat Niger Republic Hands Down - Asari Dokubo by Shinjawestern: 2:12pm On Aug 09, 2023
Asari the stupid head slamming mohammadian terrorist pig...

1 Like

Re: Only Me And My Men Alone Can Defeat Niger Republic Hands Down - Asari Dokubo by Kcfresh2103(m): 2:19pm On Aug 09, 2023
To show how stupid he is....he's going there to fight and come back. He didn't mention how to restore the
democratically elected president. He may even kill the man along side with the coupist. He just want to fight that's all.
Re: Only Me And My Men Alone Can Defeat Niger Republic Hands Down - Asari Dokubo by Curse777: 2:30pm On Aug 09, 2023
Musilitoto:
is that why you raped your nephew and mother

Kingsley Odafe get busy with your life
Re: Only Me And My Men Alone Can Defeat Niger Republic Hands Down - Asari Dokubo by Racoon(m): 2:32pm On Aug 09, 2023
This is the treason this illegitimate president have enthroned. An anti-state criminal element of Asari Dokubo kind can confidentially be seen romancing in the nation’s seat of power, threatened a sitting state governor and now fronting as a formidable force that can replace the existing constitutionally recognised armed forces of a nation without being apprehended by the DSS, Nigerian army.What a country!

1 Like

Re: Only Me And My Men Alone Can Defeat Niger Republic Hands Down - Asari Dokubo by AuschwitzPrefec: 2:32pm On Aug 09, 2023
GO0DHardDick:
Damn!

The saviour of Yoluba people have spoken. Asari is the new god in Yolubbaland currently. He is highly worshipped and relevance in Yolubbaland

Asari is the Great Slayer of IPOB and subduer of all Okoro rebellion.
Re: Only Me And My Men Alone Can Defeat Niger Republic Hands Down - Asari Dokubo by Curse777: 2:33pm On Aug 09, 2023
Musilitoto:
is that why you raped your nephew and mother

Kingsley Odafe when they come for you hope you won't cry like the girl below locked up

Re: Only Me And My Men Alone Can Defeat Niger Republic Hands Down - Asari Dokubo by WesternPanzer: 2:36pm On Aug 09, 2023
The disturbing part of this video is that this Fat Iddiot does not even know the country he wants to invade... grin grin grin

He kept mentioning... "We will defeat Benin Republic" grin grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hope Uzodinma, This Is Unfair Now / Top Five Largest Ethnicities In The North West / Adedibu Takes Over Nitel’s Land In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.