Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,833 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

Only Me And My Men Alone Can Defeat Niger Republic Hands Down - Asari Dokubo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Only Me And My Men Alone Can Defeat Niger Republic Hands Down - Asari Dokubo (1746 Views)

Just These Three Men Alone Can Buy Lagos (photo) / I’m The Only Candidate That Can Defeat APC –atiku / "No Candidate From The Core North Can Defeat Buhari In 2019" — Dele Momodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Only Me And My Men Alone Can Defeat Niger Republic Hands Down - Asari Dokubo by Curse777: 2:36pm On Aug 09, 2023
Musilitoto:
is that why you raped your nephew and mother

Cc: Mynd44 Nlfpmod dominique Obinoscopy mukina2
Re: Only Me And My Men Alone Can Defeat Niger Republic Hands Down - Asari Dokubo by AuschwitzPrefec: 2:37pm On Aug 09, 2023
youngsahito:
Go and face Boko Haram b4 going to meet Niger soldier.

Asari took out IPOB

Abi you don forget ?
Re: Only Me And My Men Alone Can Defeat Niger Republic Hands Down - Asari Dokubo by Curse777: 2:40pm On Aug 09, 2023
Musilitoto:
is that why you raped your nephew and mother

Silence is the best answer for a fool

Kingsley Odafe get a life you are not young anymore
Re: Only Me And My Men Alone Can Defeat Niger Republic Hands Down - Asari Dokubo by article1: 2:44pm On Aug 09, 2023
The big fat fool is at it again... Ozuor!
Re: Only Me And My Men Alone Can Defeat Niger Republic Hands Down - Asari Dokubo by freemanq(m): 3:01pm On Aug 09, 2023
Story
Re: Only Me And My Men Alone Can Defeat Niger Republic Hands Down - Asari Dokubo by JohnnyBlack101(m): 3:04pm On Aug 09, 2023
This man can talk sha😂
Re: Only Me And My Men Alone Can Defeat Niger Republic Hands Down - Asari Dokubo by seetomorrow: 3:06pm On Aug 09, 2023
envoymedia:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8m9Ml2I2k18

“Only Me And My Men Alone Can Defeat Niger Republic Hands Down, If The Nigerian Government Can Commission us, we will go there, Defeat Them and Come Back Home Victorious” - Former Niger Delta Militant, Asari Dokubo Brags

Seun Lalasticlala Mynd44 nlfpmod mukina2

With this statement, i begin to take you as a small boy. I was only thinking you are mature but if this is what you said, i have removed you from where i placed you before.
Re: Only Me And My Men Alone Can Defeat Niger Republic Hands Down - Asari Dokubo by Alusiizizi(m): 3:09pm On Aug 09, 2023
WesternPanzer:
The disturbing part of this video is that this Fat Iddiot does not even know the country he wants to invade... grin grin grin

He kept mentioning... "We will defeat Benin Republic" grin grin grin

After smoking one ghana must go full of SK will you even remember your own name, talk-less of the the country that you want to go and fight a war of liberation?
Re: Only Me And My Men Alone Can Defeat Niger Republic Hands Down - Asari Dokubo by Dawn91(m): 3:13pm On Aug 09, 2023
😂😂😂
Re: Only Me And My Men Alone Can Defeat Niger Republic Hands Down - Asari Dokubo by Ikpunnegi01: 3:23pm On Aug 09, 2023
Una never see it all.. Overblown p#g that can't even run to safe his own head wants to go and fight a heads#ammers in a Sahel desert.. Safe journey!
Re: Only Me And My Men Alone Can Defeat Niger Republic Hands Down - Asari Dokubo by tachia406: 3:24pm On Aug 09, 2023
grin grin Kera!
Kcfresh2103:
To show how stupid he is....he's going there to fight and come back. He didn't mention how to restore the
democratically elected president. He may even kill the man along side with the coupist. He just want to fight that's all.
Re: Only Me And My Men Alone Can Defeat Niger Republic Hands Down - Asari Dokubo by bdon12: 3:25pm On Aug 09, 2023
envoymedia:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8m9Ml2I2k18

“Only Me And My Men Alone Can Defeat Niger Republic Hands Down, If The Nigerian Government Can Commission us, we will go there, Defeat Them and Come Back Home Victorious” - Former Niger Delta Militant, Asari Dokubo Brags

Seun Lalasticlala Mynd44 nlfpmod mukina2
Where is that idiot here on nairaland that said asari is a respected chief.m sure my initial argument that asari is a fat fool is quite obvious now.
Re: Only Me And My Men Alone Can Defeat Niger Republic Hands Down - Asari Dokubo by Dafresh: 3:37pm On Aug 09, 2023
AuschwitzPrefec:

Asari took out IPOB

Abi you don forget ?
lol you believe what you read on Nairaland. Asari didn't do anything to ESN
Re: Only Me And My Men Alone Can Defeat Niger Republic Hands Down - Asari Dokubo by Adabestseason(m): 3:46pm On Aug 09, 2023
Funny country with funny people and funny talks
Re: Only Me And My Men Alone Can Defeat Niger Republic Hands Down - Asari Dokubo by creativehubb: 3:47pm On Aug 09, 2023
Soldier is a soldier, front line.
Re: Only Me And My Men Alone Can Defeat Niger Republic Hands Down - Asari Dokubo by Smitaro100(m): 3:50pm On Aug 09, 2023
start from sambisa first, then we can take you serious.
Re: Only Me And My Men Alone Can Defeat Niger Republic Hands Down - Asari Dokubo by AuschwitzPrefec: 3:55pm On Aug 09, 2023
Dafresh:
lol you believe what you read on Nairaland. Asari didn't do anything to ESN

But your fellow ohus were accusing Asari of being behind all the killings in your yeast .

I lie?
Re: Only Me And My Men Alone Can Defeat Niger Republic Hands Down - Asari Dokubo by Dafresh: 4:02pm On Aug 09, 2023
AuschwitzPrefec:

But your fellow ohus were accusing Asari of being behind all the killings in your yeast .

I lie?
his fighters are killing and burning civilian houses not ESN house,
Re: Only Me And My Men Alone Can Defeat Niger Republic Hands Down - Asari Dokubo by RPG2020(m): 4:11pm On Aug 09, 2023
Curse777:
cool

With juju

Asari Dokubo and his goons no be small play oo... Nigeria begged them with Amnesty deal to surrender

Only one Iran drone go finish the work just one grin
Re: Only Me And My Men Alone Can Defeat Niger Republic Hands Down - Asari Dokubo by DesChyko: 4:39pm On Aug 09, 2023
donbachi:
Mass burial loading......

Mad o 😁
Re: Only Me And My Men Alone Can Defeat Niger Republic Hands Down - Asari Dokubo by IamAtikulate: 4:44pm On Aug 09, 2023
MadamExcellency:
He is a private Military Contractor registered by Nigeria Government with Nigeria Military approval and hence has the right to advertise his services.
Nigeria law doesn't allow PMC. I don't know where you guys get your information.

You can run an unarmed VIP security services like the ones you see in banks and hotels, but not a PMC.
Re: Only Me And My Men Alone Can Defeat Niger Republic Hands Down - Asari Dokubo by maticar: 5:11pm On Aug 09, 2023
AuschwitzPrefec:

Asari is the Great Slayer of IPOB and subduer of all Okoro rebellion.
I heard he subdued your mother and she birthed you
Re: Only Me And My Men Alone Can Defeat Niger Republic Hands Down - Asari Dokubo by maticar: 5:12pm On Aug 09, 2023
Curse777:

Silence is the best answer for a fool

Kingsley Odafe get a life you are not young anymore
So you raped your nephew eh?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Best Money Making App (website) NGAWIN ",, Just Playing Games / Why Is TVC Silent? / Peter Obi was a failure in Anambra - Obidient

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.