Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,377 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

God Is Faithful - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Is Faithful (1320 Views)

God Is Faithful To His Words / God Is Faithful.... / Don't Worry, God Is Faithful. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Is Faithful by gameova(m): 2:11pm On Aug 09, 2023
Good afternoon Nairalanders. Challenges in my life right now is making me Lose faith in God ( that's if he even exist) I've served since 2017. Ever since I've been jobless. Can't even afford basic feeding or necessities. 32 years , no wife, job , business, nothing. Still depending on my aged mum's pension. I remember when i was afire for "God" . Spoke in tongues, did evangelism, a prayer warrior. But what did I get in reward, shame and disappointment. Honestly I'm tired and can't continue living like this. I think I'm better off dead. Let me go and protest to God himself.
Re: God Is Faithful by Maynman: 2:13pm On Aug 09, 2023
The word “God" is a very dangerous word, especially as understood in the Western world.

"No one is responsible for the fact that he exists at all, that he is constituted as he is, and that he happens to be in certain circumstances and in a particular environment. The fatality of his being cannot be divorced from the fatality of all that which has been and will be. This is not the result of an individual intention, of a will, of an aim, there is no attempt at attaining to any "ideal man," or "ideal happiness" or "ideal morality" with him, - it is absurd to wish him to be careering towards some sort of purpose. We invented the concept "purpose"; in reality purpose is altogether lacking. One is necessary, one is a piece of fate, one belongs to the whole, one is in the whole, -there is nothing that could judge, measure, compare, and condemn our existence, for that would mean judging, measuring, comparing and condemning the whole. But there is nothing outside the whole! The fact that no one shall any longer be made responsible, that the nature of existence may not be traced to a causa prima, that the world is an entity neither as a sensorium nor as a spirit-this alone is the great deliverance, -thus alone is the innocence of Becoming restored…... The concept "God" has been the greatest objection to existence hitherto.... We deny God, we deny responsibility in God: thus alone do we save the world. -"—Nietzsche, Twilight of the Idols.
Re: God Is Faithful by gameova(m): 2:17pm On Aug 09, 2023
Maynman:
The word “God" is a very dangerous word, especially as understood in the Western world.

"No one is responsible for the fact that he exists at all, that he is constituted as he is, and that he happens to be in certain circumstances and in a particular environment. The fatality of his being cannot be divorced from the fatality of all that which has been and will be. This is not the result of an individual intention, of a will, of an aim, there is no attempt at attaining to any "ideal man," or "ideal happiness" or "ideal morality" with him, - it is absurd to wish him to be careering towards some sort of purpose. We invented the concept "purpose"; in reality purpose is altogether lacking. One is necessary, one is a piece of fate, one belongs to the whole, one is in the whole, -there is nothing that could judge, measure, compare, and condemn our existence, for that would mean judging, measuring, comparing and condemning the whole. But there is nothing outside the whole! The fact that no one shall any longer be made responsible, that the nature of existence may not be traced to a causa prima, that the world is an entity neither as a sensorium nor as a spirit-this alone is the great deliverance, -thus alone is the innocence of Becoming restored…... The concept "God" has been the greatest objection to existence hitherto.... We deny God, we deny responsibility in God: thus alone do we save the world. -"—Nietzsche, Twilight of the Idols.
What exactly is your point sir, cos I'm honestly lost.
Re: God Is Faithful by jackmrandy: 2:20pm On Aug 09, 2023
gameova:
Good afternoon Nairalanders. Challenges in my life right now is making me Lose faith in God ( that's if he even exist) I've served since 2017. Ever since I've been jobless. Can't even afford basic feeding or necessities. 32 years , no wife, job , business, nothing. Still depending on my aged mum's pension. I remember when i was afire for "God" . Spoke in tongues, did evangelism, a prayer warrior. But what did I get in reward, shame and disappointment. Honestly I'm tired and can't continue living like this. I think I'm better off dead. Let me go and protest to God himself.

don't go and kill yourself for nothing oh. Life is not fair. you are complaining of no job, no business, those that have the jobs are complain of insufficient funds to sustain. those that have business are complaining of lack of patronage and unfavourable economy. The problem is not your's ok. just be strong. man up and be courageous. You are even lucky to have a mum who is supporting you cash wise. just dust yourself and hit the street . there is no white collar jobs anywhere again. Even those in the office with the white collar job are complaining. my guy see life nor balance. look for a way to carry your cross and face the reality of life.
Re: God Is Faithful by Alchemy528: 2:23pm On Aug 09, 2023
Talk about your feelings with someone you feel comfortable with. If you're religious, do something which helps you feel connected with your faith. This could be praying or speaking to your religious leader. Make a list of values and beliefs that are important to you, and think of times when you've lived by these.
Re: God Is Faithful by gameova(m): 2:24pm On Aug 09, 2023
jackmrandy:

don't go and kill yourself for nothing oh. Life is not fair. you are complaining of no job, no business, those that have the jobs are complain of insufficient funds to sustain. those that have business are complaining of lack of patronage and unfavourable economy. The problem is not your's ok. just be strong. man up and be courageous. You are even lucky to have a mum who is supporting you cash wise. just dust yourself and hit the street . there is no white collar jobs anywhere again. Even those in the office with the white collar job are complaining. my guy see life nor balance. look for a way to carry your cross and face the reality of life.
Thanks for the words of encouragement sir. Really appreciate cry
Re: God Is Faithful by DonBenny77(m): 2:40pm On Aug 09, 2023
Guy no be your own bad pass we wey serve 2014 still dey queue

1 Like

Re: God Is Faithful by Reinamaria(f): 2:41pm On Aug 09, 2023
gameova:
Thanks for the words of encouragement sir. Really appreciate cry

If you're on WhatsApp, drop your number.
I have good news for you. smiley
Your life is about to positively change forever.
Re: God Is Faithful by gameova(m): 2:44pm On Aug 09, 2023
Reinamaria:

If you're on WhatsApp, drop your number.
I have good news for you. smiley
Your life is about to positively change forever.
Edited
Re: God Is Faithful by gameova(m): 3:54pm On Aug 09, 2023
DonBenny77:
Guy no be your own bad pass we wey serve 2014 still dey queue
God will help us
Re: God Is Faithful by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:27pm On Aug 09, 2023
This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.
For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,
Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,
Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;
Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.
2 Timothy 3:1-5

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=bible.kingjamesbiblelite

The opening verse foretold the situation that all sincere and honest hearted individuals will experience during the endtime so it means you're one out of millions who are sincere and honest hearted today. But we need to endure till the end! Matthew 24:13

1 Like

Re: God Is Faithful by Emusan(m): 7:02pm On Aug 09, 2023
gameova:

This scripture is for you.

35 "Can anything ever separate us from Christ’s love? Does it mean he no longer loves us if we have trouble or calamity, or are persecuted, or hungry, or destitute, or in danger, or threatened with death? (As the Scriptures say, “For your sake we are killed every day; we are being slaughtered like sheep.”) No, despite all these things, overwhelming victory is ours through Christ, who loved us. And I am convinced that nothing can ever separate us from God’s love. Neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons,[p] neither our fears for today nor our worries about tomorrow—not even the powers of hell can separate us from God’s love. No power in the sky above or in the earth below—indeed, nothing in all creation will ever be able to separate us from the love of God that is revealed in Christ Jesus our Lord. ROM 8:35-39 NLT

1 Like

Re: God Is Faithful by gameova(m): 7:11pm On Aug 09, 2023
Emusan:

This scripture is for you.

35 "Can anything ever separate us from Christ’s love? Does it mean he no longer loves us if we have trouble or calamity, or are persecuted, or hungry, or destitute, or in danger, or threatened with death? (As the Scriptures say, “For your sake we are killed every day; we are being slaughtered like sheep.”) No, despite all these things, overwhelming victory is ours through Christ, who loved us. And I am convinced that nothing can ever separate us from God’s love. Neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons,[p] neither our fears for today nor our worries about tomorrow—not even the powers of hell can separate us from God’s love. No power in the sky above or in the earth below—indeed, nothing in all creation will ever be able to separate us from the love of God that is revealed in Christ Jesus our Lord. ROM 8:35-39 NLT
Thanks for the humble reminder sir. I'm greatful. But the bible also said we should seek first the kingdom of God and all things (prosperity) will be added. What do you have to say about that?
Re: God Is Faithful by Kobojunkie: 7:41pm On Aug 09, 2023
gameova:
See, all those are religious rituals and worship of the ideals set by gods of men that have absolutely nothing to do with God. undecided

Look, if your intention is to obtain the things of this world ---- marriage, Jobs, property, wealth, etc. -‐--i suggest you focus on just those and leave God out of the equation. God said He makes the sun shine on both the righteous and on the unrighteous daily; He causes the rain to fall on even the wicked and ungrateful, so you don't need to fake worship God to get all that those who do not believe also have. What you need do is focus your mind in achieving your goals. undecided

Talk to your parents about your situation. Bare your heart to them. ( I am not saying you should take their advice at all.) Opening up to someone can help you likely reason your situation in ways you may not have previously been opportuned to and you might just find the door that you have yet to go through in the process. undecided
Re: God Is Faithful by gameova(m): 8:32pm On Aug 09, 2023
Kobojunkie:
See, all those are religious rituals and worship of the ideals set by gods of men that have absolutely nothing to do with God. undecided

Look, if your intention is to obtain the things of this world ---- marriage, Jobs, property, wealth, etc. -‐--i suggest you focus on just those and leave God out of the equation. God said He makes the sun shine on both the righteous and on the unrighteous daily; He causes the rain to fall on even the wicked and ungrateful, so you don't need to fake worship God to get all that those who do not believe also have. What you need do is focus your mind in achieving your goals. undecided

Talk to your parents about your situation. Bare your heart to them. ( I am not saying you should take their advice at all.) Opening up to someone can help you likely reason your situation in ways you may not have previously been opportuned to and you might just find the door that you have yet to go through in the process. undecided
Jesus said that we should seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness and every other thing ( prosperity, wife etc) will be added in this world and not in heaven. What now?
Re: God Is Faithful by Emusan(m): 8:40pm On Aug 09, 2023
gameova:
Thanks for the humble reminder sir. I'm greatful. But the bible also said we should seek first the kingdom of God and all things (prosperity) will be added. What do you have to say about that?

Yes, it was put that way and the same scripture says ALL THESE THINGS are not what can distract us from the same Kingdom of God.

Which means you don't love God because of ALL these THINGS. So if you're losing faith because of ALL THESE THINGS then probably you're not seeking the kingdom in the first place.
Re: God Is Faithful by Kobojunkie: 8:49pm On Aug 09, 2023
gameova:
■ Jesus said that we should seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness and every other thing ( prosperity, wife etc) will be added in this world and not in heaven. What now?
The same Jesus Christ said that anyone who wishes to follow Him has to

● Abandon wife, children, father, mother, sister, brother, friends, etc.
● Abandon their life --- property, prestige, career/jobs/business, reputation, etc.,
● No longer work for food that perishes
● Abandon all the doctrines and traditions of men

In order to become worthy of Him and to have treasure in Heaven instead. He said you are not to have treasure here on earth where moth destroys it all but here your thread is centered around your desire to acquire for yourself treasures right here on earth. undecided

Again, focus your mind on what it is you really want first. If you desire the rewards or the world then forego being born-again and go after them with all your heart is what I will say. Because the worst thing you can do for yourself, in my opinion, is to become born-again and then fall short in your lust for the things and treasures of this world. undecided

1 Like

Re: God Is Faithful by EMILO2STAY(m): 8:55pm On Aug 09, 2023
gameova:
you speak as if belief in God comes with material reward. if your faith in God is so that you will have the good things of life then you will be disappointed because that is not what christ died for,...however you can still pray to God to help change your situation but this does not happen by magic but by your own hard work. and God will aid you and grant you favour if you keep your faith steadfast.

speaking in tongues( which is a scam), doing evangelism and beeing a prayer warrior does not mean you are serving God or your afire for God. it is empty human traditions that has nothing to do with the commandments of God or service to God.

serving God is serving humanity and dealing with your fellow human in peace and loving kindness. this is true service to God.

I have been in worse situations than you without the help of father nor mother neither the help of brother nor sister. I have been homeless, no food no water, slept in uncompleted buildings with cats and mosquitos but never lost faith in God, as a matter of fact that was when I drew closer to God, and he has seen me through and still does.

if I can make it without anybody ,then you can even do better because you still have a mother you lean on.
Re: God Is Faithful by gameova(m): 9:51pm On Aug 09, 2023
EMILO2STAY:
you speak as if belief in God comes with material reward. if your faith in God is so that you will have the good things of life then you will be disappointed because that is not what christ died for,...however you can still pray to God to help change your situation but this does not happen by magic but by your own hard work. and God will aid you and grant you favour if you keep your faith steadfast.

speaking in tongues( which is a scam), doing evangelism and beeing a prayer warrior does not mean you are serving God or your afire for God. it is empty human traditions that has nothing to do with the commandments of God or service to God.

serving God is serving humanity and dealing with your fellow human in peace and loving kindness. this is true service to God.

I have been in worse situations than you without the help of father nor mother neither the help of brother nor sister. I have been homeless, no food no water, slept in uncompleted buildings with cats and mosquitos but never lost faith in God, as a matter of fact that was when I drew closer to God, and he has seen me through and still does.

if I can make it without anybody ,then you can even do better because you still have a mother you lean on.
I really appreciate your opinion sir. But sometimes it could be overwhelming. Right now there is not a drop of grain left in the house. Hunger pangs are raging and for 2 months my mum hasn't been paid her pension. No helper anywhere but when I read the bible i see how God rained manna, provided for his people etc. Why is my case different. However i would really appreciate if you could help with anything to get foodstuffs so I don't die of starvation while i seek his face
Re: God Is Faithful by gameova(m): 9:54pm On Aug 09, 2023
Kobojunkie:
The same Jesus Christ said that anyone who wishes to follow Him has to

● Abandon wife, children, father, mother, sister, brother, friends, etc.
● Abandon their life --- property, prestige, career/jobs/business, reputation, etc.,
● No longer work for food that perishes
● Abandon all the doctrines and traditions of men

In order to become worthy of Him and to have treasure in Heaven instead. He said you are not to have treasure here on earth where moth destroys it all but here your thread is centered around your desire to acquire for yourself treasures right here on earth. undecided

Again, focus your mind on what it is you really want first. If you desire the rewards or the world then forego being born-again and go after them with all your heart is what I will say. Because the worst thing you can do for yourself, in my opinion, is to become born-again and then fall short in your lust for the things and treasures of this world. undecided
I find your opinion weird honestly.
Re: God Is Faithful by EMILO2STAY(m): 10:10pm On Aug 09, 2023
gameova:
I really appreciate your opinion sir. But sometimes it could be overwhelming. Right now there is not a drop of grain left in the house. Hunger pangs are raging and for 2 months my mum hasn't been paid her pension. No helper anywhere but when I read the bible i see how God rained manna, provided for his people etc. Why is my case different. However i would really appreciate if you could help with anything to get foodstuffs so I don't die of starvation while i seek his face
the trying times your are going through should serve as motivation to go out and achieve something despite the hard economic times you can still push through. stop blaming God and dont expect manna from heaven,..that is an insult to God. he did that for a sign to the israelites. today you have somthing better than manna and it is jesus christ,.. ask and it shall be given unto you, seek and you will find. but instead you are loosing faith. your not helping yourself.
Re: God Is Faithful by gameova(m): 10:12pm On Aug 09, 2023
EMILO2STAY:
the trying times your are going through should serve as motivation to go out and achieve something despite the hard economic times you can still push through. stop blaming God and dont expect manna from heaven,..that is an insult to God. he did that for a sign to the israelites. today you have somthing better than manna and it is jesus christ,.. ask and it shall be given unto you, seek and you will find. but instead you are loosing faith. your not helping yourself.
Thanks for the response. It's appreciated. But for how long will i wait?
Re: God Is Faithful by Kobojunkie: 10:13pm On Aug 09, 2023
gameova:
I find your opinion weird honestly.
Ofcourse it is weird because all you have ever heard about God until now have been taken from the pages of the doctrines and traditions of men ---- false teachers and false prophets--- , and not the Truth of Jesus Christ at all. undecided
Re: God Is Faithful by EMILO2STAY(m): 10:19pm On Aug 09, 2023
gameova:
Thanks for the response. It's appreciated. But for how long will i wait?
you are still getting it wrong, you dont wait for anything you go out and make it happen. go look for a job even if it is security work. start somwhere ,have a plan, save money then start somthing for yourself. pos, second hand clothing business or female slippers business and grow from there. these thing you look down on are what most igbo boys build houses with and raise family with. dont wait for anything that is the mentality of a lazy person. you will not achieve anything with that mentality

I have a lot I am doing with money now but by tomorrow evening I can send you maybe 3k for food .

1 Like

Re: God Is Faithful by gameova(m): 10:32pm On Aug 09, 2023
EMILO2STAY:
you are still getting it wrong, you dont wait for anything you go out and make it happen. go look for a job even if it is security work. start somwhere ,have a plan, save money then start somthing for yourself. pos, second hand clothing business or female slippers business and grow from there. these thing you look down on are what most igbo boys build houses with and raise family with. dont wait for anything that is the mentality of a lazy person. you will not achieve anything with that mentality

I have a lot I am doing with money now but by tomorrow evening I can send you maybe 3k for food .
I live in the south east. I have tried many hustle. Sold bread, okrika, Religious books etc but didn't make single profit coupled with loans i took to start the business which I had to repay and left with zero balance. About work. I've submitted my CV to countless places online and offline but nothing except a marketing job i got in 2018 for an insurance company. I trek tire. Lost my voice from talking and trying to get clients to invest but got zero interest and back to square one. So don't make it seem like I'm sitting idly waiting for a miracle. I'm a graduate of public administration (2:2) and did my youth service in 2017. I'm honestly waiting on him to bless the work of my hands at least so I could free my mum from the burden as she's not getting any younger and she deserves the best not me depending on her everytime at this age. I can be reached on 08 0 6 1 34 74 81 (WhatsApp)

This is my account details

0 725 00 934 0 Access bank. Chukwuemeka Ibe

God bless you
Re: God Is Faithful by Kobojunkie: 10:36pm On Aug 09, 2023
gameova:
I live in the south east. I have tried many hustle. Sold bread, okrika, Religious books etc but didn't make single profit coupled with loans i took to start the business which I had to repay and left with zero balance. About work. I've submitted my CV to countless places online and offline but nothing except a marketing job i got in 2018 for an insurance company. I trek tire. Lost my voice from talking and trying to get clients to invest but got zero interest and back to square one. So don't make it seem like I'm sitting idly waiting for a miracle. I'm a graduate of public administration (2:2) and did my youth service in 2017. I'm honestly waiting on him to bless the work of my hands at least so I could free my mum from the burden as she's not getting any younger and she deserves the best not me depending on her everytime at this age. I can be reached on 08 0 6 1 34 74 81 (WhatsApp)

God bless you
Invest ? I thought you said it was an insurance company? What kind of insurance were you trying to sell at the time? How much was the monthly premium? undecided
Re: God Is Faithful by gameova(m): 10:49pm On Aug 09, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Invest ? I thought you said it was an insurance company? What kind of insurance were you trying to sell at the time? How much was the monthly premium? undecided
The name of the Insurance company is African alliance insurance company. I was offered a marketing job to help convince people to pay for the different insurance packages and i earn a commission based on the number of people I bring that actually paid for the services. But it was a herculean task cos Nigerians don't care about insurance. Even the compulsory car insurance is bat shit cos it's just paper with no real insurance framework .
Re: God Is Faithful by EMILO2STAY(m): 10:54pm On Aug 09, 2023
gameova:

God bless you
then dont give up, keep pushing and dont stop untill you start making somthing for yourself. be patient dont expect miracle over night it happens like that ,dont take loans to start a business it will only put more pressure on you to make it quick. I myself graduated same time as you , have worked in different places I worked as a teacher in a private school where I was paid 8k per month. I have worked in different places and the last place I worked I was fired in 2019. guess my salary? 15k lol. since then I swore to be on my own and become my own boss. now because I was now used to hardship and hard life I did not mind the things I passed through. I saw shege tinubu shege dey learn work. I slept in dark empty uncompleted buildings not knowing where my next meal will come from I slept in govenment secondary school class rooms with mosquitoes , falling sick almost every week.

now amidst all these challenges I still had a plan in life, I still had hope that someday I will achieve my goal . all I needed was just a small job of 15 to 20k and I will satrt saving.

see in these life you have to improvise, dont depend on your certificate 90 percent of my class mates are not employed. both the ones with 2.2 and below have no jobs.
Re: God Is Faithful by gameova(m): 10:56pm On Aug 09, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Ofcourse it is weird because all you have ever heard about God until now have been taken from the pages of the doctrines and traditions of men ---- false teachers and false prophets--- , and not the Truth of Jesus Christ at all. undecided
I believe in God and follow the written word which is the bible. I don't follow any doctrine outside the scriptures.
Re: God Is Faithful by Kobojunkie: 10:56pm On Aug 09, 2023
gameova:
The name of the Insurance company is African alliance insurance company. I was offered a marketing job to help convince people to pay for the different insurance packages and i earn a commission based on the number of people I bring that actually paid for the services. But it was a herculean task cos Nigerians don't care about insurance. Even the compulsory car insurance is bat shit cos it's just paper with no real insurance framework .
Is the insurance industry still struggling? undecided
Re: God Is Faithful by Kobojunkie: 10:59pm On Aug 09, 2023
gameova:
I believe in God and follow the written word which is the bible. I don't follow any doctrine outside the scriptures.
I am afraid you do not given that all of what you have said of your beliefs align instead with religious ideas and not that God Himself has called for those who follow Him to do. lipsrsealed

The doctrine of prosperity/treasures here on earth, for instance, is not of Jesus Christ but of the doctrines and traditions of your gods of men aka mogs and pastors. The idea that following God will give you the very same things God says you have to abandon in order to become of Him is of the religion of the false teachers and false prophets and not of God. undecided
Re: God Is Faithful by gameova(m): 11:02pm On Aug 09, 2023
EMILO2STAY:
then dont give up, keep pushing and dont stop untill you start making somthing for yourself. be patient dont expect miracle over night it happens like that ,dont take loans to start a business it will only put more pressure on you to make it quick. I myself graduated same time as you , have worked in different places I worked as a teacher in a private school where I was paid 8k per month. I have worked in different places and the last place I worked I was fired in 2019. guess my salary? 15k lol. since then I swore to be on my own and become my own boss. now because I was now used to hardship and hard life I did not mind the things I passed through. I saw shege tinubu shege dey learn work. I slept in dark empty uncompleted buildings not knowing where my next meal will come from I slept in govenment secondary school class rooms with mosquitoes , falling sick almost every week.

now amidst all these challenges I still had a plan in life, I still had hope that someday I will achieve my goal . all I needed was just a small job of 15 to 20k and I will satrt saving.

see in these life you have to improvise, dont depend on your certificate 90 percent of my class mates are not employed. both the ones with 2.2 and below have no jobs.
Thanks for the words of encouragement sir. I really appreciate. As long as there is life, there is hope. I won't stop pushing. God bless you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2024 Prophesy For Nigeria. The Eagle Will Soar. japa epidemic back into nigeria / Quotes And Lifestyle Of A Nigerian Pastor And That Of Mother Teresa / Transcript Of God On Trial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.