Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,402 members, 7,861,137 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:34 AM

Please I Need Information On Bitcoin Mining - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please I Need Information On Bitcoin Mining (115 Views)

Many Trapped As Mining Site Collapses In Niger State (Video) / Forget Bitcoin Mining..earn $63 Easy For Free.. / Trade With Us On Bitcoin, Btc Mining (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Information On Bitcoin Mining by GreenDo(f): 3:56pm On Aug 09, 2023
Good afternoon, please I want to know more on Bitcoin mining or Bitcoin Mining Investment app. I will appreciate your contribution. Thanks
Re: Please I Need Information On Bitcoin Mining by bassdow: 4:06pm On Aug 09, 2023
GreenDo:
Good afternoon, please I want to know more on Bitcoin mining or Bitcoin Mining Investment app. I will appreciate your contribution. Thanks

what do you want to know ?

me don't know much about it, other than it's not FEASIBLE to the average POOR person.

unLike before, now you need specialized, superPowerFul computers, which don't just cost alot, but GULP CoNsUmE alot of electricity to say the least.

Even then, there are those who have lots of Knowledge in the industry, with better Thousands of Dollars to throw into their infrastructure who have been there long enough, it's close to imPossible for newCommers to make any significant moves.

As for those who promote MINing via phones, and what's not, those are like People who're more interested in teaching you how to Trade Forex, or how to make Millions & Billions in Agriculture, than Trading/Farming themselves - they just want to make money since it's way easier to mislead tutor others, than to earn from the business.
Re: Please I Need Information On Bitcoin Mining by Ajaojao: 4:22pm On Aug 09, 2023
I appreciate you and I'm highly greatful. Can you recommend any other viable online investment or business
bassdow:

what do you want to know ?

me don't know much about it, other than it's not FEASIBLE to the average POOR person.

unLike before, now you need specialized, superPowerFul computers, which don't just cost alot, but GULP CoNsUmE alot of electricity to say the least.

Even then, there are those who have lots of Knowledge in the industry, with better Thousands of Dollars to throw into their infrastructure who have been there long enough, it's close to imPossible for newCommers to make any significant moves.

As for those who promote MINing via phones, and what's not, those are like People who're more interested in teaching you how to Trade Forex, or how to make Millions & Billions in Agriculture, than Trading/Farming themselves - they just want to make money since it's way easier to mislead tutor others, than to earn from the business.

(1) (Reply)

SO SORRY / This Is Jesus, Son Of Mary, The Word Of Truth / Please Check In If You Register This Unclaimed Business Name For Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.