Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,093 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

Obi’s Supporter Threatens Tribunal Judge, Posts Photo Of His Little Children - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi’s Supporter Threatens Tribunal Judge, Posts Photo Of His Little Children (51043 Views)

Any Results Manipulation Was In Favour Of LP - Tribunal Judge, Moses Ugo / Lamidi Apapa’s Lawyer Denied Appearance By Tribunal Judge / Tinubu Posts Photo Of Lionel Messi 'Wearing Asiwaju Cap' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi’s Supporter Threatens Tribunal Judge, Posts Photo Of His Little Children by BlackRains: 7:00am On Aug 10, 2023
How did you know he's Obi's supporter and not Atiku's or Ebola's?
ShaqFu:
why am I not surprise. If it's not an Obidient, who else will it be?

The man should be looked for immediately and arrested. He should be made to clarify the words he typed.

You can even imagine the mindset of many of Peter Obi's supporters, everything must be for them, if it's not for them, then it's a lie. What a bunch of lousy losers.
Re: Obi’s Supporter Threatens Tribunal Judge, Posts Photo Of His Little Children by Blazebond(m): 7:00am On Aug 10, 2023
The wretch thinks that he is safe wherever he is in Italy or anywhere he is disguising his location to be,he go shock am wetin him eyes go see.
Re: Obi’s Supporter Threatens Tribunal Judge, Posts Photo Of His Little Children by HRMK: 7:00am On Aug 10, 2023
how desperate could anyone be?by the time this vagabond is kept behind bars his fellow obidients would be lamenting!no sensible nigerian would ever blv obi could ever defeat the duo of atiku and tinubu in a clean and clear national election!the two have bn consistent and active in all present dispensation unlike obi who was brought out of oblivion when atiku picked him as his #runningmate!there is no court or tribunal that can declare him winner of last presidential elections!not even the apex court!!

1 Like

Re: Obi’s Supporter Threatens Tribunal Judge, Posts Photo Of His Little Children by waledeji(m): 7:01am On Aug 10, 2023
Penguin2:
Good!

While I’m not supporting violence against anyone, all of them should know that IBO youths have had it to a choking level and can no longer tolerate any bullshit.

If they mess around, they will find out.

All eyes on the judiciary!
Re: Obi’s Supporter Threatens Tribunal Judge, Posts Photo Of His Little Children by zinaunreal(m): 7:01am On Aug 10, 2023
The judge better do what is right besides why name him an obi supporter. He is just a Nigerian frustrated my the condition of his country
Re: Obi’s Supporter Threatens Tribunal Judge, Posts Photo Of His Little Children by Jostoman: 7:02am On Aug 10, 2023
Another one from agbado miscrant.
Re: Obi’s Supporter Threatens Tribunal Judge, Posts Photo Of His Little Children by AareGaa: 7:03am On Aug 10, 2023
DatNiggaDaz:
Propaganda will not save the mandate thief or put food on the tables of hungry emilokans

If you're a wise person, you would know that Jagaban won the election, and nothing can remove him from office.

Presidency dey hungry ibos. Dem go tire

1 Like

Re: Obi’s Supporter Threatens Tribunal Judge, Posts Photo Of His Little Children by AareGaa: 7:06am On Aug 10, 2023
Penguin2:
Good!

While I’m not supporting violence against anyone, all of them should know that Nigerian youths have had it to a choking level and can no longer tolerate any bullshit.

You can speak for Ibo youths only, pls
Presidency dey hungry ibos.
They are desperate.

2 Likes

Re: Obi’s Supporter Threatens Tribunal Judge, Posts Photo Of His Little Children by Idaytesj29(m): 7:07am On Aug 10, 2023
AsomughaChuks05:
Most of these IPob Terrorists threatening our judges don't live in Nigeria. That's what's giving them mind to say anyhow. Their sphere of intimidation doesn't go beyond social media or south east region. There is nothing to worry about.

Someday they will forget and fly in and the DSS will pick them up sharply
Re: Obi’s Supporter Threatens Tribunal Judge, Posts Photo Of His Little Children by ShaqFu: 7:07am On Aug 10, 2023
BlackRains:
How did you know he's Obi's supporter and not Atiku's or Ebola's?
Go back and read his tweets from last year, you'll know for sure who he supports.

1 Like

Re: Obi’s Supporter Threatens Tribunal Judge, Posts Photo Of His Little Children by BlackRains: 7:12am On Aug 10, 2023
Must you guys mention Igbos in everything to have peace of mind, which kind wicked people are this? Presidency or not Igbos are okay but stop labelling APC propagandists an Obi's supporter that's all... Live long and enjoy stupiDness
AareGaa:

If you're a wise person, you would know that Jagaban won the election, and nothing can remove him from office.

Presidency dey hungry ibos. Dem go tire

1 Like

Re: Obi’s Supporter Threatens Tribunal Judge, Posts Photo Of His Little Children by Successfulben: 7:12am On Aug 10, 2023
I know you are still feeding from the crumbs to falls from your oppressors table, but don't worry crumbs don't last, you will still be back to the street where you will see shege. Let me remind you that the prices of agbado and cassava has skyrocketed. Werey people.
AsomughaChuks05:
Most of these IPob Terrorists threatening our judges don't live in Nigeria. That's what's giving them mind to say anyhow. Their sphere of intimidation doesn't go beyond social media or south east region. There is nothing to worry about.
Re: Obi’s Supporter Threatens Tribunal Judge, Posts Photo Of His Little Children by MS247: 7:12am On Aug 10, 2023
I Know this guy on Instablog... He stays in Italy.. had a bad clash with him
Re: Obi’s Supporter Threatens Tribunal Judge, Posts Photo Of His Little Children by maasoap(m): 7:13am On Aug 10, 2023
ExudeLoveToAll:

Read Read and Read before commenting.

Someone in Milan you are calling DSS.
Long arm of the law can reach anywhere in the world. Kanu was in UK flexing at a time, now he's in Nigeria prison.
Interpol is there for a reason too. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Obi’s Supporter Threatens Tribunal Judge, Posts Photo Of His Little Children by BlackRains: 7:15am On Aug 10, 2023
I've done that already and everything shows he's not an Obi's supporter but an Ebolaist.
ShaqFu:
Go back and read his tweets from last year, you'll know for sure who he supports.
Re: Obi’s Supporter Threatens Tribunal Judge, Posts Photo Of His Little Children by enemyofprogress: 7:20am On Aug 10, 2023
Blackdeewhy:
Noted.

Next post!
come, why didn't you come to my place last night?
Re: Obi’s Supporter Threatens Tribunal Judge, Posts Photo Of His Little Children by shinealight(m): 7:20am On Aug 10, 2023
Penguin2:
Good!

While I’m not supporting violence against anyone, all of them should know that Nigerian youths have had it to a choking level and can no longer tolerate any bullshit.

So, you should blackmail and force the Judiciary to do ONLY your wish …even if they think otherwise?

2 Likes

Re: Obi’s Supporter Threatens Tribunal Judge, Posts Photo Of His Little Children by Dchair2: 7:21am On Aug 10, 2023
Acekidc4:
DSS should Arrest this Ipob Criminal. I will forward his Picture and his post to all DSS Social Media handles. He needs to be taught a very bitter Lesson never to Threaten a man's Family.

I hope you all are seeing the Toxicity this Obidient and Ipob Miscreants Possess. Threatening little children is grossly unacceptable. Is this the New Low for this Emotional Miscreants 🤨🤔

If this true, then it's rather unfortunate and the authorities should do the needful, on the other hand how do we know if this isn't another propaganda by the APC propaganda machine? Whichever one it is, this should be thoroughly investigated before jumping into conclusions. May God help us all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi’s Supporter Threatens Tribunal Judge, Posts Photo Of His Little Children by Rikidony(m): 7:22am On Aug 10, 2023
Another APC rubbish propaganda, nonsense
Re: Obi’s Supporter Threatens Tribunal Judge, Posts Photo Of His Little Children by cursedAbiola(f): 7:23am On Aug 10, 2023
MS247:
I Know this guy on Instablog... He stays in Italy.. had a bad clash with him
I'm watching you
Re: Obi’s Supporter Threatens Tribunal Judge, Posts Photo Of His Little Children by Whytelyon(m): 7:24am On Aug 10, 2023
Acekidc4:

Who are they?? Provide their Personal info attached with their Pictures so i can forward it to DSS.

You are not Aware people are bribing the Judges?
Re: Obi’s Supporter Threatens Tribunal Judge, Posts Photo Of His Little Children by Baddass: 7:24am On Aug 10, 2023
Penguin2:
Good!

It is you that is choking from defeat. Thinking, sensible and reasonable people know that Nigeria is on course already to promise land, to the land of milk and honey. No amount of hate or wailing will drag us back again.

If it favors you it is just otherwise they're compromised. Which kind mumu u na be? As for wailing, brace up o cuz 8 years is still a long time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi’s Supporter Threatens Tribunal Judge, Posts Photo Of His Little Children by Badgers14: 7:25am On Aug 10, 2023
thisweekng:

https://twitter.com/SantaChidi/status/1688986962634387456

Are you the one just causing chaos??

Where in the post did the individual declare himself as Obi's supporters?

Stop misleading people with incorrect headline.. angry angry
Re: Obi’s Supporter Threatens Tribunal Judge, Posts Photo Of His Little Children by Nwafork: 7:26am On Aug 10, 2023
DSS should Arrest this Ipob Criminal. I will forward his Picture and his post to all DSS Social Media handles. He needs to be taught a very bitter Lesson never to Threaten a man's Family.

I hope you all are seeing the Toxicity this Obidient and Ipob Miscreants Possess. Threatening little children is grossly unacceptable. Is this the New Low for this Emotional Miscreants 🤨🤔
When mumu talk you will know....... When unknown gunmen Asiri was threatening a sitting Governor you people were praising him for work Well-done. I hope this one is good for you people..... Boko haramsssss
Re: Obi’s Supporter Threatens Tribunal Judge, Posts Photo Of His Little Children by Baddass: 7:31am On Aug 10, 2023
ExudeLoveToAll:

What has an ethnic group has to do with the post?

Bigots everywhere.

Can't you read the handwritings on the wall? Abi you're just pretentious, naïve or even indolent.
Re: Obi’s Supporter Threatens Tribunal Judge, Posts Photo Of His Little Children by dejoe2023: 7:31am On Aug 10, 2023
How do you guys know that he was an obidient,this obi is causing you guys sleepless night oooo
Re: Obi’s Supporter Threatens Tribunal Judge, Posts Photo Of His Little Children by boxypane(m): 7:31am On Aug 10, 2023
Penguin2:
Good!

If you truly support him, pls make your own post and do as the miscreant did. Since una no get head.

3 Likes

Re: Obi’s Supporter Threatens Tribunal Judge, Posts Photo Of His Little Children by ifinger: 7:35am On Aug 10, 2023
Acekidc4:

Go to court

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

More Pictures Of Peter Obi & Labour Party Campaign Rally In Kogi State / President Goodluck's Administration 2011-2015 Positive Change Report in Pics / Former Super Eagles Players Visit Bola Tinubu (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.