Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,779 members, 7,817,218 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

Two Die, Five Injured As Vehicles Collide On Lagos Bridge - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Two Die, Five Injured As Vehicles Collide On Lagos Bridge (25088 Views)

People Scoop Fuel As Truck, Four Vehicles Collide In Lagos / Two Tankers Collide On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway. Cars, Buses On Fire (video) / Trailer And Fuel Tanker Collide On Suleja-Minna Road (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Die, Five Injured As Vehicles Collide On Lagos Bridge by sonofElElyon: 4:25pm On Aug 10, 2023
Sudden bereavement.. condolences to the family.

Use my invitation code to mine ice token on ice network for free. Use this link to download the app and follow the simple prompts

ice.io/@iyanuchristian

after you download the app, iyanuchristian is invitation code.
Main net is slated for October 2024 when you can swap ice token for fiat or stable coins on exchanges
Re: Two Die, Five Injured As Vehicles Collide On Lagos Bridge by Negroid001(m): 4:26pm On Aug 10, 2023
IconicR:
And what do I call that?
Omo me sef no know lol.
Re: Two Die, Five Injured As Vehicles Collide On Lagos Bridge by Nobody: 4:28pm On Aug 10, 2023
Negroid001:

Omo me sef no know lol.
Is it Agnostic or what? Anyways heaven is the goal sha πŸ˜‚

Re: Two Die, Five Injured As Vehicles Collide On Lagos Bridge by Negroid001(m): 4:33pm On Aug 10, 2023
IconicR:
Is it Agnostic or what? Anyways heaven is the goal sha πŸ˜‚

Thought I was buh got enlightened recently that what i practice ain't Agnosticism. More like Deism.

What religion are you?
Re: Two Die, Five Injured As Vehicles Collide On Lagos Bridge by Nobody: 4:35pm On Aug 10, 2023
Negroid001:

Thought I was buh got enlightened recently that what i practice ain't Agnosticism. More like Deism.

What religion are you?
Believer of faith
Re: Two Die, Five Injured As Vehicles Collide On Lagos Bridge by Negroid001(m): 4:35pm On Aug 10, 2023
IconicR:
Believer of faith

Ewo tun le leyi o?
Re: Two Die, Five Injured As Vehicles Collide On Lagos Bridge by Nobody: 4:37pm On Aug 10, 2023
Negroid001:

Ewo tun le leyi o?
I'm also an evangelist
Re: Two Die, Five Injured As Vehicles Collide On Lagos Bridge by Negroid001(m): 4:50pm On Aug 10, 2023
IconicR:
I'm also an evangelist
What church?
Re: Two Die, Five Injured As Vehicles Collide On Lagos Bridge by Nobody: 4:51pm On Aug 10, 2023
Negroid001:

What church?
Christ Embassy
Re: Two Die, Five Injured As Vehicles Collide On Lagos Bridge by Negroid001(m): 4:56pm On Aug 10, 2023
IconicR:
Christ Embassy
Do you like bad boys that don't go to church?
Re: Two Die, Five Injured As Vehicles Collide On Lagos Bridge by leisuretym: 4:57pm On Aug 10, 2023
There is no any brake failure, it’s the motor boy that drove the truck most likely, that was what truck driver and truck owners use to tell unsuspecting police officers and the family of victims
Re: Two Die, Five Injured As Vehicles Collide On Lagos Bridge by Nobody: 4:58pm On Aug 10, 2023
Negroid001:

Do you like bad boys that don't go to church?
Why should I like anything bad? Abegi ooo
Re: Two Die, Five Injured As Vehicles Collide On Lagos Bridge by Negroid001(m): 5:01pm On Aug 10, 2023
IconicR:
Why should I like anything bad? Abegi ooo

Come and take me to church.
Re: Two Die, Five Injured As Vehicles Collide On Lagos Bridge by Nobody: 5:02pm On Aug 10, 2023
Negroid001:

Come and take me to church.
πŸ˜‚. Go to any of our branches in your location and worship
Re: Two Die, Five Injured As Vehicles Collide On Lagos Bridge by Negroid001(m): 5:04pm On Aug 10, 2023
IconicR:
πŸ˜‚. Go to any of our branches in your location and worship

I don't know anyone there.

One question. Why are women from your church so slutty?
Re: Two Die, Five Injured As Vehicles Collide On Lagos Bridge by Nobody: 5:05pm On Aug 10, 2023
Negroid001:

I don't know anyone there.

One question. Why are women from your church so slutty?
Such a question. I don't know about that
Re: Two Die, Five Injured As Vehicles Collide On Lagos Bridge by Negroid001(m): 5:08pm On Aug 10, 2023
IconicR:
Such a question. I don't know about that

Like they always have high body count. Jokes aside. A prostitute that attends your church recently tried to tell me about Jesus.
Re: Two Die, Five Injured As Vehicles Collide On Lagos Bridge by Nobody: 5:10pm On Aug 10, 2023
Negroid001:

Like they always have high body count. Jokes aside. A prostitute that attends your church recently tried to tell me about Jesus.
Prostitutes are everywhere disguising please
Re: Two Die, Five Injured As Vehicles Collide On Lagos Bridge by Negroid001(m): 5:21pm On Aug 10, 2023
IconicR:
Prostitutes are everywhere disguising please
Lemme drop this.
Re: Two Die, Five Injured As Vehicles Collide On Lagos Bridge by AgboC: 5:22pm On Aug 10, 2023
Hmm. So sad. May their souls rest in peace.
Re: Two Die, Five Injured As Vehicles Collide On Lagos Bridge by AdeloveHomes: 6:47pm On Aug 10, 2023
Federal Road Safety Corp ( FRSC ) , VIO don't stop truck drivers to check at all , all they go for is private vehicles ,knowing fully well that most 9ja trucks are not in good condition , either light ,brakes very important and other faults are always in many trucks in 9ja but the road safety and Vio don't stop them .. they go for the private vehicles all because of money ... And morely they target the middle class which vehicles are Corolla ,Camry ,accord and the rest lower class cars . I rest my case .
Re: Two Die, Five Injured As Vehicles Collide On Lagos Bridge by Wizpa(m): 7:08pm On Aug 10, 2023
Re: Two Die, Five Injured As Vehicles Collide On Lagos Bridge by Eriokanmi: 7:19pm On Aug 10, 2023
ppogba:

Not only Lagos.
Let us learn to be sincere.

If actually you drive, did you attend any driving institute?
I've never seen any rough drivers like those in lagos. If you drive your car to another state say, oyo or Ogun, you'd be amazed the way tother cars would wait for you on the right of way. Driving here is crazy. You can confirm this
Re: Two Die, Five Injured As Vehicles Collide On Lagos Bridge by Nobody: 7:23pm On Aug 10, 2023
uvie66:
... with the number of irresponsible drivers in Lagos who is going to respect maximum speed, the only deterrence is a physically road hump. I drive both in Lagos and London, most drivers in Lagos are selfish, inconsiderate and reckless compared to London drivers. When deaths like this happens through driving I am not surprised.
Re: Two Die, Five Injured As Vehicles Collide On Lagos Bridge by toprealman: 7:47pm On Aug 10, 2023
So who will they sack now?
My guess, nobody because the people involved are not from families with connect!
Re: Two Die, Five Injured As Vehicles Collide On Lagos Bridge by mywells: 12:20am On Aug 11, 2023
Bad news everywhere journalism of bad news here and there,no good news for once,that's what they know how to publish, semi illiterate journalists.
Re: Two Die, Five Injured As Vehicles Collide On Lagos Bridge by Fujiyama: 4:19am On Aug 11, 2023
vivalavida:
Those iron rails bus drivers put at the back of their bus pulled out my bumper this morning.

^^^
undecided

Signs of a system with no standards or rules.

Pedestrian safety is one of the biggest issues in car bumper design. In places where the system works - unsafe, poorly designed bumpers will fail government safety tests. In those places, you can't just place your home made spikes or rails on your bumper and drive in public. There will be consequences if you do.

Meanwhile, in one country like that, you are free to impale your fellow human beings on your 'after market' modified bus bumper - just because you can. And there won't be any consequences.

That's the way we roll.
Re: Two Die, Five Injured As Vehicles Collide On Lagos Bridge by Benrosaria(m): 12:40pm On Aug 11, 2023
IconicR:
😭 RIP. We don't even know what will happen in the next minute, so let's try as much as possible to do good. Away from nairaland please try and show kindness to people around you. 😭

Does your doing good take you to heaven since you don't know what will happen in the next minute. The deal is be completely good or be completely bad.. either ways you won't see death

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Amaechi Reduces Train Ticket To N500 After He Was Ambushed By Passengers / Amazing Facts You May Not Know About Ogun State / Car Crashes Into A Shop In Iyana Ipaja, Lagos After The Driver Lost Control

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.