Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Disowns Whatsapp Message Attributed To Her. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Disowns Whatsapp Message Attributed To Her. (30027 Views)

Photos Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her Husband, Ikemba (Then Vs Now) / Jonathan Congratulates Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala On Her Twitter Appointment / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala' Twitter Appointment: Reno Omokri Replies El-Rufai's Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Disowns Whatsapp Message Attributed To Her. by ClearFlair: 8:20pm On Aug 09, 2023
Desperate miscreants

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Disowns Whatsapp Message Attributed To Her. by DrAkpa(m): 8:20pm On Aug 09, 2023

Afon** miscreants on d beat

3 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Disowns Whatsapp Message Attributed To Her. by ClassicMan202(m): 8:21pm On Aug 09, 2023
Ghh
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Disowns Whatsapp Message Attributed To Her. by lapintoz: 8:22pm On Aug 09, 2023
Who you be self.....

Mumu

001Lagos:
Tinubu supporters are the most stupid set of animals on earth

shameless disgusting piece of shits

Foolish fake news peddlers
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Disowns Whatsapp Message Attributed To Her. by Kukutenla: 8:24pm On Aug 09, 2023
raskymonojendor:
Obidients have been steadily attacking her on twitter. Some even say she is now on Pablo Escobar 's team grin

But mama doesn't even know they exist. Useless Obidients cheesy
I won't be surprised if those are batstarrds masquerading as opposition

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Disowns Whatsapp Message Attributed To Her. by AlabiKILLER2021(m): 8:24pm On Aug 09, 2023
Defending E-BOLA is the toughest work in the world right now

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Disowns Whatsapp Message Attributed To Her. by Ecosystem4u: 8:27pm On Aug 09, 2023
Of course we know is false, is from Tinubus minions, they know he is an ilegitimate president that rode to power through fraud. He has but few months before he is disgraced out of that office. Imagine the level of frustration.

3 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Disowns Whatsapp Message Attributed To Her. by Alliswell248: 8:28pm On Aug 09, 2023
Longinyamapucci:
Ibadan news paper from wasteland.

Go to Twitter and see how she is been attacked by Ipob miscreants....

Hypocrite....sore losers

Jokers.....that want to rule the zoo....

Nothing for you...
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Disowns Whatsapp Message Attributed To Her. by Burob: 8:28pm On Aug 09, 2023
001Lagos:
Tinubu supporters are the most stupid set of animals on earth

shameless disgusting piece of shits

Foolish fake news peddlers
Pained Inconsequential incoherent Obidient, only you spread false news, only you accuse others of your own atrocities as usual, whether as Penguin2, Anambra1stsons, or Racoon?
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Disowns Whatsapp Message Attributed To Her. by Okoroawusa: 8:28pm On Aug 09, 2023
Obidient slaves created that message so that the woman will react.

Take it or leave it
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Disowns Whatsapp Message Attributed To Her. by BoldBrainz(m): 8:28pm On Aug 09, 2023
Didn't even bother to comment on the preceeding thread to this, cause it smelt all shades of a scripted write-up from some jobless motherfvcker!

Anyone who's read statements from NOI since her days as the Finance Minister under GEJ, would have noticed that garbage attributed to her was fake..

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Disowns Whatsapp Message Attributed To Her. by chaberry(m): 8:30pm On Aug 09, 2023
eBola supporters, the most dangerous entity we have in this country

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Disowns Whatsapp Message Attributed To Her. by AlabiKILLER2021(m): 8:30pm On Aug 09, 2023
Alliswell248:

Go to Twitter and see how she is been attacked by Ipob miscreants....

Hypocrite....sore losers

Jokers.....that want to rule the zoo....

Nothing for you...

Yorubas

attacking her on Twitter

E-BOLA miscreants

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Disowns Whatsapp Message Attributed To Her. by Alliswell248: 8:30pm On Aug 09, 2023
AlabiKILLER2021:
Defending E-BOLA is the toughest work in the world right now

Hypocrite....
That is why Soludo called them headless mob.
Go to Twitter and see how your Bros and sisters are attacking NOI.

Nothing for you ....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Disowns Whatsapp Message Attributed To Her. by Burob: 8:31pm On Aug 09, 2023
Ecosystem4u:
Of course we know is false, is from Tinubus minions, they know he is an ilegitimate president that rode to power through fraud. He has but few months before he is disgraced out of that office. Imagine the level of frustration.
Indeed, Batist are angry because your auntie came to visit our Oga?

Shameless Obidient, Keep wailing, as e dey pain you, e dey sweet us.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Disowns Whatsapp Message Attributed To Her. by GoodTrendytv: 8:31pm On Aug 09, 2023
Burna Boy Shutdown Everywhere With His Lamborghini

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ePLnP1OQu0
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Disowns Whatsapp Message Attributed To Her. by Guyman01: 8:31pm On Aug 09, 2023
Agbadonic Spirits and fake news. Nawao shocked

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Disowns Whatsapp Message Attributed To Her. by kingsclass: 8:32pm On Aug 09, 2023
That's the handiworks of Batstards and Agbadorians.

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Disowns Whatsapp Message Attributed To Her. by Alliswell248: 8:32pm On Aug 09, 2023
AlabiKILLER2021:

Yorubas

attacking her on Twitter

E-BOLA miscreants

Ipob miscreants...that Ekpa is controlling from Finland.
Sore losers that suddenly love Nigeria.
Emergency lovers of Nigeria....

Jokers....
Nothing for you.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Disowns Whatsapp Message Attributed To Her. by MrsTwrite(f): 8:33pm On Aug 09, 2023
Fake news.

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Disowns Whatsapp Message Attributed To Her. by Burob: 8:33pm On Aug 09, 2023
Guyman01:
Agbadonic Spirits and fake news. Naeao shocked
Obidient Cowards, never met one that took responsibility for their actions, even their Oga that betrayed his Oga, & still came third in the general election claimed he won it?

Incoherent Inconsequential things.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Disowns Whatsapp Message Attributed To Her. by Vinnie2000(m): 8:34pm On Aug 09, 2023
Agbado Boys are very Mischievous and Silly. sad
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Disowns Whatsapp Message Attributed To Her. by masseratti: 8:34pm On Aug 09, 2023
I think its high time security operatives goes after this people feeding the public with ridiculous information and lies, how a human will sit down and write all this is beyond me, same one I saw a threat claiming world bank stopped loan to Uganda because of anti gay law, same thing enter the front page, the write up had no source.

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Disowns Whatsapp Message Attributed To Her. by AlabiKILLER2021(m): 8:34pm On Aug 09, 2023
Alliswell248:

Ipob miscreants...that Ekpa is controlling from Finland.
Sore losers that suddenly love Nigeria.
Emergency lovers of Nigeria....

Jokers....
Nothing for you.....

I like your pains wink

E-bola miscreants

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Disowns Whatsapp Message Attributed To Her. by blessgreg: 8:34pm On Aug 09, 2023
If u no fear Nigeria, u no the fear anything. Very Terible people
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Disowns Whatsapp Message Attributed To Her. by SaturnNick(m): 8:35pm On Aug 09, 2023
raskymonojendor:
Obidients have been steadily attacking her on twitter. Some even say she is now on Pablo Escobar 's team grin

But mama doesn't even know they exist. Useless Obidients cheesy
She wants to change them for good grin grin grin
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Disowns Whatsapp Message Attributed To Her. by Hezzyluv: 8:37pm On Aug 09, 2023
ShaqFu:
We need not be bothered as to the people who decided to spread this fake news.

Honestly, I believe it's about that time the FG take a decisive stand against fake news, those who create it and those who spread it. đź‘Ś

I fink if they can get the source #FAKENEWS I mean where it emernits from and treat the person as scapegoat, others will take caution!
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Disowns Whatsapp Message Attributed To Her. by ebenholer2(m): 8:37pm On Aug 09, 2023
Taylor90:
Truth is bitter but I’ll spill it anyways

Oga the truth is No tribe loves each other and i don’t see how people who doesn’t love each other will move forward

Separation is the solution for all these

I no like una even if una bring Jesus come give me for house
Make una go like me too

that’s the whole truth
They can’t even bring Jesus to you since they don’t even have him….they can only bring u the religion. Next time u call these folks from the east Christians I will vex for u cos they no nothing about Christianity nor Christ-living
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Disowns Whatsapp Message Attributed To Her. by Burob: 8:37pm On Aug 09, 2023
masseratti:
I think its high time security operatives goes after this people feeding the public with ridiculous information and lies, how a human will sit down and write all this is beyond me, same one I saw a threat claiming world bank stopped loan to Uganda because of anti gay law, same thing enter the front page, the write up had no source.
Yes they did, bastardized oyibo gay lovers, it is all over the news, Al Jazeera, CGTN, CNN, BBC.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Assistant Priest Kills, Burns Boss’ Corpse On Altar In Osun / Traders, Artisans To Shut Anambra Today As FG Relocating 40 Bokoharam / INEC: Ikpeazu’s Appeal Notice Has No Stay-of-execution Order

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.