Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,467 members, 7,836,847 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Disowns Whatsapp Message Attributed To Her. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Disowns Whatsapp Message Attributed To Her. (30092 Views)

Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Debunks Viral Whatsapp Message In Her Name / Jonathan Congratulates Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala On Her Twitter Appointment / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala' Twitter Appointment: Reno Omokri Replies El-Rufai's Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Disowns Whatsapp Message Attributed To Her. by Greattha: 7:38am On Aug 10, 2023
Propaganda. Anything to paint anyone not supporting you bad. Carry on
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Disowns Whatsapp Message Attributed To Her. by Masterclass32: 8:04am On Aug 10, 2023
Somebody just sat down and coined this epistle, attributing it NOI. This evil APC people are just desperate.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Disowns Whatsapp Message Attributed To Her. by egoldman(m): 9:29am On Aug 10, 2023
ShaqFu:
We need not be bothered as to the people who decided to spread this fake news.

Honestly, I believe it's about that time the FG take a decisive stand against fake news, those who create it and those who spread it. 👌

What if it's the federal that's behind the fake news?
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Disowns Whatsapp Message Attributed To Her. by Fearyourcreator: 2:50pm On Aug 10, 2023
Taylor90:
Truth is bitter but I’ll spill it anyways

Oga the truth is No tribe loves each other and i don’t see how people who doesn’t love each other will move forward

Separation is the solution for all these

I no like una even if una bring Jesus come give me for house

Make una go like me too

that’s the whole truth
Wetin dey hold igbos
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Disowns Whatsapp Message Attributed To Her. by Fearyourcreator: 2:50pm On Aug 10, 2023
001Lagos:
Tinubu supporters are the most stupid set of animals on earth

shameless disgusting piece of shits

Foolish fake news peddlers
Oni shorire
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Disowns Whatsapp Message Attributed To Her. by 001Lagos: 4:13pm On Aug 10, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Oni shorire
Back at you and your whole family members
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Disowns Whatsapp Message Attributed To Her. by Fearyourcreator: 9:34pm On Aug 10, 2023
001Lagos:

Back at you and your whole family members
Okaneonibale with your kinsmen... Oma rin sonu ni... Una type plenty for civil servant wey no dey wan work... Only to collect money... Fit be na that kind money them use send you go school... Oma shofo sonu ni

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2023: God’s Wrath Waiting – Sule Lamido Threatens Jonathan Over Defection To APC / Osun PDP Suspends Political Activities Over Death Of Davido's Son / BREAKING: EU ‘very Concerned’ Over CJN Onnoghen’s Suspension

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.