Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,939 members, 7,817,750 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

Dismissing My Petition Would Be Endorsement Of Unconstitutionality - GRV - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dismissing My Petition Would Be Endorsement Of Unconstitutionality - GRV (14215 Views)

PDP Rebukes Buhari For Dismissing FT’s Caution / ‘INEC, APC Frustrating My Petition Before Tribunal’ – Abba Yusuf Cries Out / Femi Adesina Posts Cryptic 'reaction' To Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dismissing My Petition Would Be Endorsement Of Unconstitutionality - GRV by Goke7: 7:49am On Aug 10, 2023
These guys are just fascists claiming to be democrats.

We are really in trouble o lol

1 Like

Re: Dismissing My Petition Would Be Endorsement Of Unconstitutionality - GRV by obyno82: 8:06am On Aug 10, 2023
inoki247:

Lol you people are the real people called Mandate thief trying to use the back door to win and looking for technicalities with what you people are banking on like this nobody stole your mandate in Lagos buh u Just want to use technicalities to rule....

But that is the same technicality Tinubu wants to use in the tribunal because he knows rhe evidence is weighty and he cannot escape rerun
Re: Dismissing My Petition Would Be Endorsement Of Unconstitutionality - GRV by flokii: 8:09am On Aug 10, 2023
Wait o.. did I miss out something?
Didn't this guy lose election to Governor Sanwo Olu with margin of over 400k votes?.. It's like these EluuP guys are just looking for trouble and nothing more.

2 Likes

Re: Dismissing My Petition Would Be Endorsement Of Unconstitutionality - GRV by haffaze777(m): 8:20am On Aug 10, 2023
Gbarebo

2 Likes

Re: Dismissing My Petition Would Be Endorsement Of Unconstitutionality - GRV by inoki247: 8:21am On Aug 10, 2023
obyno82:

But that is the same technicality Tinubu wants to use in the tribunal because he knows rhe evidence is weighty and he cannot escape rerun

Lol Tinubu isn't the one challenging himself you guy's never brought the figure you use to win buh instead you're looking for disqualification so how's he banking on technicalities when you guys are after disqualification instead of putting out the figure you had.

1 Like

Re: Dismissing My Petition Would Be Endorsement Of Unconstitutionality - GRV by olaadesino(m): 8:22am On Aug 10, 2023
001Lagos:
If INEC had conducted the presidential and governorship election the same day, Sanwo Olu would have been sent packing from Lagos government house .

Mr Peter Obi defeated Tinubu and Sanwo Olu in Lagos and in their poling units

Na only Peter Obi fit do am and na only Peter Obi do am
Where is the Peter Obi to day after the all the defeat

1 Like

Re: Dismissing My Petition Would Be Endorsement Of Unconstitutionality - GRV by victorsola: 8:34am On Aug 10, 2023
obyno82:

Watch what you say remember the DSS are all over nairaland and are flagging tribal bigoted comment and are tracking monikers. Do not allow yourself to be made a scape goat.
Re: Dismissing My Petition Would Be Endorsement Of Unconstitutionality - GRV by kmaster007: 8:34am On Aug 10, 2023
Dey play
Taylor90:
Wetin dey pain me be say out of all Lagos governors none is an indigene of Lagos state apart from GRV who contested

I mean TINUBU FASHOLA SANWO OLU FALEKE AMBODE etc

None of them from Lagos

But when the real son of Lagos came out they teamed up against him and tagged him Igbo grin

Lagos indigenous people good afternoon ooo
Re: Dismissing My Petition Would Be Endorsement Of Unconstitutionality - GRV by kmaster007: 8:35am On Aug 10, 2023
Pressure don dey
Re: Dismissing My Petition Would Be Endorsement Of Unconstitutionality - GRV by Christistruth03: 8:48am On Aug 10, 2023
obyno82:

Ehennnn so it is far beyond ethnicity, but you come here and spread anti Igbo rhetoric. See guy your f**k up is Pilling and soon you will be saying all this behind the counter at DSS office.

Not this morning again

Yawns!!!!!!
Re: Dismissing My Petition Would Be Endorsement Of Unconstitutionality - GRV by Christistruth03: 8:50am On Aug 10, 2023
obyno82:

Yorubas didn't change anything, you deployed thuggery and again know this if the judiciary don't want to rubbish themselves if this allegation on Hamzat is true, then obviously Sanwo Olu's election is null and void

https://saharareporters.com/2023/04/10/peter-obi-subtly-energises-his-supporters-obidients-attack-nobel-laureate-soyinka-others

Re: Dismissing My Petition Would Be Endorsement Of Unconstitutionality - GRV by Goodlady(f): 8:54am On Aug 10, 2023
obyno82:

Last I checked Nigeria was divided along states boundaries and not tribal boundaries.
Really. So how come people that lived in Enugu, Imo, Abia, Ebonyi and Anambra are known as Igbos, people that lived in Kano, Bauchi, Sokoto, Katsina etc are known as Hausa/Fulanis. Look at the close nit of the states and see that they share common language and culture.
So in your division Lagos that you see that's closer to Ogun, Oyo, Osun, Ekiti and Ondo is a state with no identity? Despite having identical twins similarities with Ogun State and same culture, language and similarities with other southwestern states. It reach Lagos's turn, you remembered Nigeria is divided along state boundaries.
No p.
My name is Akeem Adejobi Nwosu. I m coming to contest for governor of Anambra in 2027 cos my father is Igbo.
Re: Dismissing My Petition Would Be Endorsement Of Unconstitutionality - GRV by obyno82: 9:15am On Aug 10, 2023
Goodlady:

Really. So how come people that lived in Enugu, Imo, Abia, Ebonyi and Anambra are known as Igbos, people that lived in Kano, Bauchi, Sokoto, Katsina etc are known as Hausa/Fulanis. Look at the close nit of the states and see that they share common language and culture.
So in your division Lagos that you see that's closer to Ogun, Oyo, Osun, Ekiti and Ondo is a state with no identity? Despite having identical twins similarities with Ogun State and same culture, language and similarities with other southwestern states. It reach Lagos's turn, you remembered Nigeria is divided along state boundaries.
No p.
My name is Akeem Adejobi Nwosu. I m coming to contest for governor of Anambra in 2027 cos my father is Igbo.

Is Gbadebo not Yoruba? Oga stop making stupid comments abeg. The truth is that Nigeria is divided along state lines, so any one whose state of origin is not from Lagos cannot be a Lagosian. If you want tribal arguments, then argue that Nigeria be split according geopolitical regions.
Re: Dismissing My Petition Would Be Endorsement Of Unconstitutionality - GRV by obyno82: 9:16am On Aug 10, 2023
Christistruth03:

https://saharareporters.com/2023/04/10/peter-obi-subtly-energises-his-supporters-obidients-attack-nobel-laureate-soyinka-others

If he energizes his supporters to attack Soyinka, why then did he visit Soyinka and have a chat with him? You guys are spreading so much fake news and you need to be arrested promptly.
Re: Dismissing My Petition Would Be Endorsement Of Unconstitutionality - GRV by obyno82: 9:17am On Aug 10, 2023
Christistruth03:

Not this morning again

Yawns!!!!!!

I am saying it and documenting it so that when it happens you would not deny that you were not warned.
Re: Dismissing My Petition Would Be Endorsement Of Unconstitutionality - GRV by obyno82: 9:20am On Aug 10, 2023
inoki247:

Lol Tinubu isn't the one challenging himself you guy's never brought the figure you use to win buh instead you're looking for disqualification so how's he banking on technicalities when you guys are after disqualification instead of putting out the figure you had.

Oga did you really follow the proceedings of the tribunal? You guys are pathetic, you just collect information from your WhatsApp group and now post to feel funky whereas you all are hungry and living off crumbs given for playing manipulation games.
Re: Dismissing My Petition Would Be Endorsement Of Unconstitutionality - GRV by obyno82: 9:21am On Aug 10, 2023
Godfullsam:

If you think this not enough reason for him to lose, then you are not thinking straight.
Let him contest and govern his maternal state in the east na, since you guys don't see anything wrong in his actions.

Ohhhh so then why did David Lyon lose in the supreme court? don't you think that is not a reason? Oga just stop being stupid abeg
Re: Dismissing My Petition Would Be Endorsement Of Unconstitutionality - GRV by Majesty7: 10:55am On Aug 10, 2023
obyno82:

Shut up jare. With the disaster Tinubu gas put now another vote PO will still win Lagos without the intimidation from thugs

Which disaster? Only a dullard will criticize Tinubu's economic policy. Although, it is harsh but with perseverance and due diligence we will get there.

I definitely know you are extremely daft but learn how good governance works.

On PO, I can guarantee you he won't smell victory in any state again except Anambra and maybe few other other SE states.

1 Like

Re: Dismissing My Petition Would Be Endorsement Of Unconstitutionality - GRV by Goodlady(f): 11:27am On Aug 10, 2023
obyno82:

Is Gbadebo not Yoruba? Oga stop making stupid comments abeg. The truth is that Nigeria is divided along state lines, so any one whose state of origin is not from Lagos cannot be a Lagosian. If you want tribal arguments, then argue that Nigeria be split according geopolitical regions.
Sharap you are the one typing in a stupid way. I gave you food for thought based on your sentimental talk. The reality is states are affiliated to tribes. It's all over Nigeria. So stop crying. If it's splitting, we'll split.

2 Likes

Re: Dismissing My Petition Would Be Endorsement Of Unconstitutionality - GRV by Funflipper: 11:58am On Aug 10, 2023
tabaralph:

And he said he doesn’t think Yoruba but he wanted to govern a Yoruba state

He must be out of his mind.

1 Like

Re: Dismissing My Petition Would Be Endorsement Of Unconstitutionality - GRV by obyno82: 2:31pm On Aug 10, 2023
Goodlady:

Sharap you are the one typing in a stupid way. I gave you food for thought based on your sentimental talk. The reality is states are affiliated to tribes. It's all over Nigeria. So stop crying. If it's splitting, we'll split.

Oga stop being dense. Your argument holds no water because clearly Nigeria is split by states even in the constitution it is states and not tribes, so those from Ogun, Oyo , Osun, Ekiti, Ondo, Kogi and Kwara are not Lagosians that is why the so called decree that the state house of assembly wanted to do because of the elections fallout against igbos died on arrival because it would affect most of them as they are not Lagosians in the first place.
Re: Dismissing My Petition Would Be Endorsement Of Unconstitutionality - GRV by obyno82: 2:32pm On Aug 10, 2023
Majesty7:

Which disaster? Only a dullard will criticize Tinubu's economic policy. Although, it is harsh but with perseverance and due diligence we will get there.

I definitely know you are extremely daft but learn how good governance works.

On PO, I can guarantee you he won't smell victory in any state again except Anambra and maybe few other other SE states.

Sharrap
Re: Dismissing My Petition Would Be Endorsement Of Unconstitutionality - GRV by Fearyourcreator: 2:51pm On Aug 10, 2023
Taylor90:
Wetin dey pain me be say out of all Lagos governors none is an indigene of Lagos state apart from GRV who contested

None of them from Lagos

But when the real son of Lagos came out they teamed up against him and tagged him Igbo grin

Ooni shorire
Re: Dismissing My Petition Would Be Endorsement Of Unconstitutionality - GRV by NovusHomo(m): 2:58pm On Aug 10, 2023
ipobarecriminals:
cheesy
grin

D people that scammed this confused ELUUUPS Yoot beta return his money sad.

CHINEDU is still GRIEVING cheesy sad cool

We nor dey kuku hear pim from "I am the mother of the incoming governor" again. What a way to love one's own son. Alawada.
Re: Dismissing My Petition Would Be Endorsement Of Unconstitutionality - GRV by lailo: 7:57pm On Aug 10, 2023
Taylor90:

None of them from Lagos

So Chinedu is the real lagosian bcs he bears Rhode-Vivior while Fashola, Tinubu, Ambode are not?They play. Lagosians know their own and they have spoken through ballot. Omo Igbo can relocate to anambra and contest as governor now, why happens to that?

1 Like

Re: Dismissing My Petition Would Be Endorsement Of Unconstitutionality - GRV by jconsulting(f): 11:20pm On Aug 10, 2023
obyno82:

Dude it is not a threat, if Hamzat pledged allegiance to the US in obtaining citizenship, then he has violated the Nigerian constitution and that alone nullified the election of Sanwo Olu. This same gambit was used in the nullification of the election of David Lyon in Bayelsa election. It is not technicality it is fact. You guys show stop all this paid propaganda. You people want to set this country on fire and mark my words of this happen there is no way it will not affect you and your families. Keep on fanning hatred online e go soon touch you and your family.

So when is touching his family, your family will be spared abi..... Always thinking like chicken.

If Sanwo Olu no comot by court go and remove him.

1 Like

Re: Dismissing My Petition Would Be Endorsement Of Unconstitutionality - GRV by obyno82: 9:48am On Aug 11, 2023
jconsulting:

So when is touching his family, your family will be spared abi..... Always thinking like chicken.

If Sanwo Olu no comot by court go and remove him.

Oga stop being stupid in HD. Look if truly this allegation is correct then without bias the judiciary has to disqualify Sanwo Olu, anything other than that then rhey have sold dhemselves out
Re: Dismissing My Petition Would Be Endorsement Of Unconstitutionality - GRV by Babalola0920: 6:55pm On Aug 11, 2023
obyno82:

State of mind but not the physical state.
Lol the state you live in will determine your state of mind fact
Re: Dismissing My Petition Would Be Endorsement Of Unconstitutionality - GRV by obyno82: 8:23pm On Aug 11, 2023
Babalola0920:

Lol the state you live in will determine your state of mind fact

And you think Yoruba people staying in Mushin and Ikorodu have a normal state of mind
Re: Dismissing My Petition Would Be Endorsement Of Unconstitutionality - GRV by Babalola0920: 10:09pm On Aug 12, 2023
obyno82:

And you think Yoruba people staying in Mushin and Ikorodu have a normal state of mind
So as people stay in brooklyn NY 😆

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dubai Opens Nigeria Office To Promote Trade / Ambassadorial List: Buhari Agrees To Withdraw Nominees / Video Of Presidential Aide, Okon Obla Defending Maina's Reinstatement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.