Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,750 members, 7,817,080 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

X-factor - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / X-factor (1259 Views)

DJ Switch Wins Glo X Factor [PHOTOS] / 12-year-old Boy With Amazing Voice On Glo X Factor / X-Factor Auditions (Port-Hacourt/Abuja) - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

X-factor by eldee(m): 11:03am On Sep 10, 2007
It's like American Idols But for the UK only. Simon Cowell, Danni Minnogue, Louie and Sharon Osborne are the judges and it has the craziest auditions
Re: X-factor by eldee(m): 11:09am On Sep 10, 2007
Re: X-factor by son(m): 12:57pm On Sep 10, 2007
hey, did anyone see Esse Agesse on X-Factor.
i hope she hacks this tyme around afta her tragic divorce from Kingsley Ogoro.
I am sure her three kids will be proud of her
Re: X-factor by eldee(m): 1:00pm On Sep 12, 2007
yeah, but i think she was crap
Re: X-factor by kellorah: 3:12pm On Sep 12, 2007
Who- is- she?
Re: X-factor by son(m): 7:12pm On Sep 12, 2007
lol

Esse used to be do the music thing in Nigeria, she did a song wiv blackky called Kissing Game, i remember putting dat video on my playlist wayback in the days of CBTV.
Re: X-factor by eldee(m): 7:44pm On Sep 12, 2007
but she was not that good again
Re: X-factor by son(m): 10:47am On Sep 13, 2007
well , eldee (uk), lets wait n see wat simon cowell thinks of her.

its for us to watch at this point,

voting doesnt start until awhile later, i bet u wont be voting for her, lol
Re: X-factor by kellorah: 10:36pm On Sep 13, 2007
I prolly didn't see who you lot are on about but I doubt she's gonna win. tongue

The guys (so far) sang better than the girls. kiss
Re: X-factor by eldee(m): 12:56pm On Sep 27, 2007
i think the selling point for x factor is the number of bad auditions they show soi don't think we'll see her if she's that bad
Re: X-factor by Wazobia(m): 6:58am On Sep 25, 2012
Nigerian born Rough Copy band member Kazeem Ajobe kicked off X Factor.

Band member Kazeem Ajobe was told he would not be allowed to re-enter the UK if he went to the Judges' House stage abroad.
Three-piece boyband Rough Copy have already been filmed taking this year’s competition by storm and get through to the Judges’ Houses stage of the show.
They have now been dramatically axed after it emerged singer Kazeem Ajobe would not be allowed back into Britain if he leaves the country because he doesn’t have a visa.
Last night Kazeem, 23, who was born in Nigeria but lives in South London along with fellow band members Sterling Ramsay, 24 and Joseph Thomas, 25, said: “We are gutted that we have had to leave the competition as we were having such a great time.
“Hopefully, if everything is OK with my visa, we can apply again next year.”
Kazeem recently submitted an application for leave to remain in the UK which is currently being considered by the UK Border Agency.
But he left it too late to travel to the judges’ houses – which are all abroad – and was told he would not be allowed to re-enter the country.

Re: X-factor by ammysmith74(m): 7:24am On Sep 25, 2012
I have been watched this show.....But in my views American Idol is good and most popular then X Factor.
Re: X-factor by babyboy3(m): 9:31am On Sep 25, 2012
ammysmith74: I have been watched this show.....But in my views American Idol is good and most popular then X Factor.

Not anymore, even X-Factor USA is more popular than American Idol
Re: X-factor by ronniemark(m): 9:59am On Sep 25, 2012
great show.....

If you like Action Show then visit @ tvs-terra-nova.com

(1) (Reply)

How Do We Get Spot Ads On Our New Tv Show / Talk With Funmi On Africa Magic Channel / What Is The Cause And Solution To This TV Screen Color! (pix Inside)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.