Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,704 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

We Don't Want War; Igbos In Niger Protest Against Invasion Of Niger - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Don't Want War; Igbos In Niger Protest Against Invasion Of Niger (21550 Views)

Civil War: Igbos Must Apologize To Yorubas / Civil War: Igbos Must First Apologize To Niger Deltans For Killing Our People. / Ooni Visits Buhari, Says We Don't Want War In South-west (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Don't Want War; Igbos In Niger Protest Against Invasion Of Niger by SeeThisLoser: 8:31am On Aug 10, 2023
tiger28:
Wetin concern us with Biafrans

Refugees fighting for another Refugees!

There are no Igbo refugees anywhere in the world. Some of your people are in Benin and your forests are occupied, you are surrounded.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Don't Want War; Igbos In Niger Protest Against Invasion Of Niger by illicit(m): 8:32am On Aug 10, 2023
It seems Niger belongs to no one o

shocked
Re: We Don't Want War; Igbos In Niger Protest Against Invasion Of Niger by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 8:32am On Aug 10, 2023
96 million IGBOS..

NO BE BEANS OO
Re: We Don't Want War; Igbos In Niger Protest Against Invasion Of Niger by lagosrd: 8:33am On Aug 10, 2023
You all better leave that place before it's too difficult for you and be shouting our government has abandoned us.
Re: We Don't Want War; Igbos In Niger Protest Against Invasion Of Niger by onlyboyson(m): 8:34am On Aug 10, 2023
The northerns and the southerns just voted and rigged their problem to the seat
Re: We Don't Want War; Igbos In Niger Protest Against Invasion Of Niger by Creamypie(m): 8:35am On Aug 10, 2023
Generalmystic:
This is one of the reasons I love Igbo people, they always stand their ground and supports what is right.

For me, the coupe in Niger is a necessary evil
but they support Biafra and never condemned the killings by their u.g.m department, but falsely blamed Fulani/DSS for the Monday killings.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Don't Want War; Igbos In Niger Protest Against Invasion Of Niger by VIKTO83(m): 8:35am On Aug 10, 2023
When I talk about we igbos people will think I'm not much igbo.
How nobody within Nigeria or outside had held this kind of demostration against the killings by the Ekpa govt in the south east still remain as puzzle to me

5 Likes

Re: We Don't Want War; Igbos In Niger Protest Against Invasion Of Niger by Blaze14k: 8:35am On Aug 10, 2023
Christistruth03:

Are they aware of what Simon Ekpa has done to their Homeland?

Very senseless being

2 Likes

Re: We Don't Want War; Igbos In Niger Protest Against Invasion Of Niger by Houseontherock1: 8:36am On Aug 10, 2023
undecided

1 Like

Re: We Don't Want War; Igbos In Niger Protest Against Invasion Of Niger by AmazingELixir: 8:37am On Aug 10, 2023
grin

Developers are like MTN they're everywhere developing...

4 Likes

Re: We Don't Want War; Igbos In Niger Protest Against Invasion Of Niger by Holluwhakemmy(f): 8:37am On Aug 10, 2023
Dawn91:
How do you know they are only ibo? angryIt is already stated in the topic no other tribes mentioned except Igbo

Why do the Yoruba on this forum constantly attack these people?

Seriously it makes us neutrals view you yorunas somehow . Because it is ibo today tomorrow you could turn on my people!!?
angry

Tell us how you know those people are iboz? I have been t Niger before and I met .ostly Hausa there and a few ibo so how do you know these are iboz?

Did you go there and interview them one by one?

And a mod pushed this tribalizing nonsense to front page ?

Let me tell you yoruba, this country doesn't belong to you lot alone!! Let them breath!!

Every post an thread is directed or centered around the push for anti ibo because of Peter Obi it is getting out of hand .

I'd others won't speak up I will!!

Call me ibo Hausa or Efik I don't care your tribe is getting out of hand !

Imagine this rubbish
Re: We Don't Want War; Igbos In Niger Protest Against Invasion Of Niger by aybabz101: 8:37am On Aug 10, 2023
Why the protest?!.... ECOWAS said military action will be the last resort and alternative diplomatic measures are being taken...why protest....

Even the hausas and fulanis with their extended families in Niger are not protesting....and why protesting under the flag of Igbos only, why not include your fellow Nigerians in Niger...

These actions are the type taken by the easterners that make others think of other motifs barring the notion on ground.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Don't Want War; Igbos In Niger Protest Against Invasion Of Niger by Oluwaseunomo: 8:38am On Aug 10, 2023
This ibo animals should be the reason niger should be bombed
Re: We Don't Want War; Igbos In Niger Protest Against Invasion Of Niger by Dawn91(m): 8:38am On Aug 10, 2023
[quote author=Holluwhakemmy post=125007555][/quote]
If you have noting useful to say don't type anything
Re: We Don't Want War; Igbos In Niger Protest Against Invasion Of Niger by Baddass: 8:39am On Aug 10, 2023
Generalmystic:
They are aware, what has your commander in chief of the Armed Forces Bola Ahmed Tinubu done to that effect?. They surrendered their sovereignty to the Nigerian state, to be governed and protected, and Tinubu who happens to be the commander in chief of Nigerian state Armed Forces, is to be questioned if he had lived up to expectation

What do you want him to do? Drag them out from their homes by force? In fact, their own leaders who are their brothers what have they done for the people? Charity begin at home.

2 Likes

Re: We Don't Want War; Igbos In Niger Protest Against Invasion Of Niger by gigabyte13: 8:39am On Aug 10, 2023
πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜…πŸ€£πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…
πŸ€£πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ€£πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ€£
Igbos in diaspora
Dem don reach there too
Dis people eeeeeeeeehnnnnnn
πŸ˜…πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜…
πŸ€£πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ€£

2 Likes

Re: We Don't Want War; Igbos In Niger Protest Against Invasion Of Niger by JuanDeDios: 8:40am On Aug 10, 2023
Generalmystic:
They are aware, what has your commander in chief of the Armed Forces Bola Ahmed Tinubu done to that effect?. They surrendered their sovereignty to the Nigerian state, to be governed and protected, and Tinubu who happens to be the commander in chief of Nigerian state Armed Forces, is to be questioned if he had lived up to expectation
Correct.
Re: We Don't Want War; Igbos In Niger Protest Against Invasion Of Niger by Nobody: 8:40am On Aug 10, 2023
Good poeple, good tribe

1 Like

Re: We Don't Want War; Igbos In Niger Protest Against Invasion Of Niger by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 8:40am On Aug 10, 2023
SeeThisLoser:
So many Agbado munching haters on this forum. Very jealous clueless people.

Cc: Helinues
Throwback

1 Like

Re: We Don't Want War; Igbos In Niger Protest Against Invasion Of Niger by Powerhouse99: 8:40am On Aug 10, 2023
Christistruth03:

Your concern should be on the deteriorating economy of Nigeria.

Nigerian Naira Drops to Record as Black-Market Dollar Rate Soars

Naira weakens to 917 per dollar on the street on Wednesday

Official and black-market exchange rates part ways once more

The Nigerian naira extended its slump in black-market trading as the nation’s dollar shortage deepened two months after the central bank moved to a more flexible exchange rate to encourage inflows.

The currency of Africa’s biggest crude oil producer weakened to 917 naira per dollar, compared with 900 naira the day before, according to Umar Salisu, a bureau de change operator who tracks currency data in the nation’s commercial capital. Banks are unable to come up with the dollars to meet demand, and buyers are increasingly turning to the black market, widening the gap between the official exchange.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2023-08-09/nigerian-naira-drops-to-record-as-black-market-dollar-rate-soars
Re: We Don't Want War; Igbos In Niger Protest Against Invasion Of Niger by DropsMic(m): 8:40am On Aug 10, 2023
Kazeem47:
So they want to develop the poverty ridden Niger too?

Lol. If poverty no end you, na jealousy go end you. grin

1 Like

Re: We Don't Want War; Igbos In Niger Protest Against Invasion Of Niger by Scarrr: 8:40am On Aug 10, 2023
Den dey everywhere πŸ˜‚
Re: We Don't Want War; Igbos In Niger Protest Against Invasion Of Niger by Holluwhakemmy(f): 8:41am On Aug 10, 2023
Dawn91:

If you have noting useful to say don't type anything
I'm not the cause of your frustration Igbo in Niger said they don't want war so why are you wailing

1 Like

Re: We Don't Want War; Igbos In Niger Protest Against Invasion Of Niger by Dafresh: 8:41am On Aug 10, 2023
Christistruth03:

de there the believe what you read on newspaper or Nairaland SE is very peaceful

1 Like

Re: We Don't Want War; Igbos In Niger Protest Against Invasion Of Niger by DropsMic(m): 8:41am On Aug 10, 2023
gigabyte13:
πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜…πŸ€£πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…
πŸ€£πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ€£πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ€£
Igbos in diaspora
Dem don reach there too
Dis people eeeeeeeeehnnnnnn
πŸ˜…πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜…
πŸ€£πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ€£

Lol.. anything Igbos do una must talk. Na life una dey live like so?? who do una this thing

2 Likes

Re: We Don't Want War; Igbos In Niger Protest Against Invasion Of Niger by Generalmystic: 8:42am On Aug 10, 2023
Houseontherock1:

Two contradictory statements up there!
1. Igbos always stand their ground; hence their protest against the war and you love them for protesting against the war.
(The war is unnecessary)
2. The war in Niger is a necessary evil; hence the need to fight the war based on the fact that it is necessary albeit evil!
(The war is necessary)

It's obviously clear you're dull.

I said their protest against invasion of Niger is good, I and every sane Nigerians doesn't want war in Niger and I commend Igbo people for always standing on what they belief.

On the second one, I said the coupe (not war), coupe in Niger by the military junta, is a necessary evil. I think this is well explained
Re: We Don't Want War; Igbos In Niger Protest Against Invasion Of Niger by AutoConsult: 8:43am On Aug 10, 2023
Nobody wants war, but preserving our territorial integrity is also very important. I hope all is resolved amicably.

Meanwhile πŸ‘‡

Re: We Don't Want War; Igbos In Niger Protest Against Invasion Of Niger by Nobody: 8:43am On Aug 10, 2023
Too late. France has started the Angola 80's and Sudan 2022 playbook. Civil war is coming. It's just a matter of time.

The 6 sisters will adequately fund the rabel group like they did in Angola, Libya and now in Sudan. It will allow them exchange weapon and dollars for raw materials.

And this kinda war seldom ends. Ask boko haram.

2 Likes

Re: We Don't Want War; Igbos In Niger Protest Against Invasion Of Niger by Baddass: 8:43am On Aug 10, 2023
Community of human traffickers, illegal migration agents, drug peddlers, brothel proprietors don't want their business to stop.

1 Like

Re: We Don't Want War; Igbos In Niger Protest Against Invasion Of Niger by IkeGod9891(m): 8:43am On Aug 10, 2023
Generalmystic:
This is one of the reasons I love Igbo people, they always stand their ground and supports what is right.

For me, the coupe in Niger is a necessary evil

Are u aware that dollar is now #920?
Re: We Don't Want War; Igbos In Niger Protest Against Invasion Of Niger by MySolace: 8:44am On Aug 10, 2023
Kazeem47:
So they want to develop the poverty ridden Niger too?
Which one is poverty ridden?? Niger and North no b same? Wots different between Niger and Nigeria as a whole if not population?
Abi millionaires and billionaires no dey North?
Money dey Niger in case u don't know...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Will Speak On Recovered Loot On May 29 – Buhari / Aisha Buhari Visits Oba Akiolu Of Lagos / More Intrigues As Goje, Ndume Snub APC, Insist On Contesting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.