Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,759 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

Jamb’s Top Performer, Kamsiyochukwu Gets 8 A’s, 1 B In WAEC - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Jamb’s Top Performer, Kamsiyochukwu Gets 8 A’s, 1 B In WAEC (34238 Views)

Nigerian CEO Rewards JAMB Top Scorer Kamsiyochukwu Umeh With N2.5 Million(Photo) / JAMB Best Candidate, Kamsiyochukwu Umeh, Arise TV Interview (Video, Photos) / US Reaches Out To Olowookere Victor Who Scored 8 A's In WAEC & Bagged 1st Class (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jamb’s Top Performer, Kamsiyochukwu Gets 8 A’s, 1 B In WAEC by BoldBrainz(m): 12:12pm On Aug 10, 2023
DrAda:

Thanks. I did both subjects in school. Never studied for physics because it was easy to deduce every formula thanks to Further Maths.

Well, I'm particularly impressed.
Re: Jamb’s Top Performer, Kamsiyochukwu Gets 8 A’s, 1 B In WAEC by DrAda(f): 12:16pm On Aug 10, 2023
BoldBrainz:

Well, I'm particularly impressed.

👍

I can imagine how the young girl must be feeling right now. She is probably crying her eyes out. Poor girl
Re: Jamb’s Top Performer, Kamsiyochukwu Gets 8 A’s, 1 B In WAEC by Jostoman: 12:16pm On Aug 10, 2023
Benwallt:
What of mmesoma the forgery queen?
she is following the footstep of the candidate that forge school certificate and election results to win presidential election.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jamb’s Top Performer, Kamsiyochukwu Gets 8 A’s, 1 B In WAEC by Longinyamapucci(m): 12:17pm On Aug 10, 2023
Yankee101:

He graduated with a first class

That’s better than 9As

First class my ass, better than A something his dull brain couldn't achieve..this girl is not his mate.
Re: Jamb’s Top Performer, Kamsiyochukwu Gets 8 A’s, 1 B In WAEC by GENTLETEE(m): 12:17pm On Aug 10, 2023
See person pikin results!!
Re: Jamb’s Top Performer, Kamsiyochukwu Gets 8 A’s, 1 B In WAEC by tenpipsperday: 12:18pm On Aug 10, 2023
Benwallt:
What of mmesoma the forgery queen?

She is at Bourdilon trying to master what her master does because it was very clear she didnd't learn well
Re: Jamb’s Top Performer, Kamsiyochukwu Gets 8 A’s, 1 B In WAEC by DrAda(f): 12:19pm On Aug 10, 2023
JuanDeDios:

But why are they not doing Geography again? It's a very important subject.

I totally agree. Was easily one of my best subjects back in school. I loved reading maps and to date, Google map has remained invaluable to me.

1 Like

Re: Jamb’s Top Performer, Kamsiyochukwu Gets 8 A’s, 1 B In WAEC by nady94: 12:19pm On Aug 10, 2023
frankblinkz:
I swear with all my life this girl can sing the national anthem more than all the senators and politicians in Nigeria.

And no politician in Nigeria has ever gotten this kind of result.... anyone with it is a suspect,him buy am

Stop being ignorant bro, some politicians are actually distinction students
Re: Jamb’s Top Performer, Kamsiyochukwu Gets 8 A’s, 1 B In WAEC by Burruchaga71(m): 12:19pm On Aug 10, 2023
It can only be them.

IGBO ALWAYS AMAKA!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jamb’s Top Performer, Kamsiyochukwu Gets 8 A’s, 1 B In WAEC by BoldBrainz(m): 12:20pm On Aug 10, 2023
DrAda:

👍

I can imagine how the young girl must be feeling right now. She is probably crying her eyes out. Poor girl

I very much doubt that.

If she's crying, it's probably borne of delight and awe over her own performance.
Re: Jamb’s Top Performer, Kamsiyochukwu Gets 8 A’s, 1 B In WAEC by Benwallt(m): 12:22pm On Aug 10, 2023
tenpipsperday:

She is at Bourdilon trying to master what her master does because it was very clear she didnd't learn well

You the third place holder
Re: Jamb’s Top Performer, Kamsiyochukwu Gets 8 A’s, 1 B In WAEC by Tomek09(m): 12:22pm On Aug 10, 2023
Igbo Amaka.
Re: Jamb’s Top Performer, Kamsiyochukwu Gets 8 A’s, 1 B In WAEC by Tobex31(m): 12:22pm On Aug 10, 2023
How on earth can someone has A's in Maths and Futher maths and have B in Physics? Waec please give this beautiful brain her A she worked for it.
Re: Jamb’s Top Performer, Kamsiyochukwu Gets 8 A’s, 1 B In WAEC by Benwallt(m): 12:22pm On Aug 10, 2023
Jostoman:
she is following the footstep of the candidate that forge school certificate and election results to win presidential election.

You mean the third place holder
Re: Jamb’s Top Performer, Kamsiyochukwu Gets 8 A’s, 1 B In WAEC by DrAda(f): 12:23pm On Aug 10, 2023
BoldBrainz:

I very much doubt that.

If she's crying, it's probably borne of delight and awe over her own performance.

I beg to differ. This is a candidate who worked very hard to attain excellence. The bar was set very high with her Jamb score. I can assure that she isnt in the least bit impressed with this result.
Re: Jamb’s Top Performer, Kamsiyochukwu Gets 8 A’s, 1 B In WAEC by Baatunde(m): 12:25pm On Aug 10, 2023
This boy is a performer also

Re: Jamb’s Top Performer, Kamsiyochukwu Gets 8 A’s, 1 B In WAEC by BoldBrainz(m): 12:25pm On Aug 10, 2023
DrAda:

I beg to differ. This is a candidate who worked very hard to attain excellence. The bar was set very high with her Jamb score. I can assure that she isnt in the least bit impressed with this result.

Well, we both can agree to disagree.

Physics probably wasn't her strong suit. She still did remarkably well, nonetheless.
Re: Jamb’s Top Performer, Kamsiyochukwu Gets 8 A’s, 1 B In WAEC by DrAda(f): 12:26pm On Aug 10, 2023
BoldBrainz:

Well, we both can agree to disagree.

Physics probably wasn't her strong suit. She still did remarkably well, nonetheless.

True.
Re: Jamb’s Top Performer, Kamsiyochukwu Gets 8 A’s, 1 B In WAEC by frankblinkz(m): 12:28pm On Aug 10, 2023
nady94:

Stop being ignorant bro, some politicians are actually distinction students
Taar sharap,not Nigerian politicians
Re: Jamb’s Top Performer, Kamsiyochukwu Gets 8 A’s, 1 B In WAEC by Sprints3: 12:36pm On Aug 10, 2023
I can body tell u this girl did well in JAMB English na the computer stage the result not to make jamb look ridiculous. How can u score A+ in physics Maths and Chen only to get B in English. And her WAEC English she scored A English WAEC hard pass JAMB
Re: Jamb’s Top Performer, Kamsiyochukwu Gets 8 A’s, 1 B In WAEC by Jostoman: 12:39pm On Aug 10, 2023
Benwallt:

You mean the third place holder
yes that was push to first through rigging and manipulation of other candidate results.
Re: Jamb’s Top Performer, Kamsiyochukwu Gets 8 A’s, 1 B In WAEC by Baatunde(m): 12:45pm On Aug 10, 2023
Andyou sincerely believe you are making sense with this comment or perhaps we should take is as a joke??

Tobex31:
How on earth can someone has A's in Maths and Futher maths and have B in Physics? Waec please give this beautiful brain her A she worked for it.
Re: Jamb’s Top Performer, Kamsiyochukwu Gets 8 A’s, 1 B In WAEC by Baatunde(m): 12:45pm On Aug 10, 2023
And you sincerely believe you are making sense with this comment or perhaps we should take is as a joke??

Tobex31:
Re: Jamb’s Top Performer, Kamsiyochukwu Gets 8 A’s, 1 B In WAEC by Yankee101: 12:47pm On Aug 10, 2023
Longinyamapucci:

First class my ass, better than A something his dull brain couldn't achieve..this girl is not his mate.

It’s like saying the best recruit at NDA is better than an officer

You have sense, use it

1 Like

Re: Jamb’s Top Performer, Kamsiyochukwu Gets 8 A’s, 1 B In WAEC by ade4real2016: 12:49pm On Aug 10, 2023
FairlyUSEDpussy:
If not for the fervent prayers rendered by this girl's parent and the good school she attended.........

Naso BANDIT MMESOMA for outshine and steal her Glory..........

Ya have said it very well but do not call her names... She's someone's gal...
Re: Jamb’s Top Performer, Kamsiyochukwu Gets 8 A’s, 1 B In WAEC by Benwallt(m): 12:59pm On Aug 10, 2023
Jostoman:
yes that was push to first through rigging and manipulation of other candidate results.

Who is the other candidate with no balls that allowed a man to walk over him and reduced him to nothing in the political terrain

2 Likes

Re: Jamb’s Top Performer, Kamsiyochukwu Gets 8 A’s, 1 B In WAEC by Olichoke: 1:03pm On Aug 10, 2023
Mmesoma for thief dis girl's glory?

May our destiny not be changed in Jesus name!
Re: Jamb’s Top Performer, Kamsiyochukwu Gets 8 A’s, 1 B In WAEC by joepepsy(m): 1:05pm On Aug 10, 2023
Low Life go argue with your father been living in swiss for 15 years.
Longinyamapucci:

Other Africans or your crazy tribe. In other African countries we are doing better than your kinds.
Re: Jamb’s Top Performer, Kamsiyochukwu Gets 8 A’s, 1 B In WAEC by Olichoke: 1:06pm On Aug 10, 2023
Longinyamapucci:
Who pass you pass you. Let igbos have their own nation with their cousin's and see blackies from other side die for our visa.

We no be mate with ordinary Black Africans.

Mumu talk
Re: Jamb’s Top Performer, Kamsiyochukwu Gets 8 A’s, 1 B In WAEC by Longinyamapucci(m): 1:19pm On Aug 10, 2023
joepepsy:
Low Life go argue with your father been living in swiss for 15 years.
Which part of osogboswiss are you living my Yoruba Muslim brotherhood.
Re: Jamb’s Top Performer, Kamsiyochukwu Gets 8 A’s, 1 B In WAEC by bigtt76(f): 1:20pm On Aug 10, 2023
She still de look for the Android app to edit WAEC result cheesy cheesy cheesy

illicit:
What about the other one?

The unknown gun girl

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chiwueze Kingsley Is Missing In Owerri (300 Level IMSU Law Student) / AAU Ekpoma Releases Her 2015/2016 Post Utme Results. / National Open University Application Form (2007) Is Out.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.