Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,952 members, 7,828,342 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

Former Niger Rebel Launches Anti-Coup Movement - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Former Niger Rebel Launches Anti-Coup Movement (23526 Views)

US Navy Seals Seized Weapon Sent By Iran To Arm Houthi Rebel In The Red Sea / Rhissa Ag Boula Launches Anti-coup Movement In First Sign Of Internal Resistance / Niger Ex-rebel Launches Anti-coup Movement In First Sign Of Internal Resistance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Former Niger Rebel Launches Anti-Coup Movement by BiafraAburi: 12:41am On Aug 10, 2023
Burob:
Birth place of Simon Ekpa? No wonder, but you no get shame to enter cesspit Nigeria forum?

Incoherent hypocrite.
Only to teach you illiterates some lessons.

1 Like

Re: Former Niger Rebel Launches Anti-Coup Movement by Burob: 12:42am On Aug 10, 2023
BiafraAburi:

No, i was born in Biafra. You, in the cesspit.
They born you for Biafra, but na Nigeria instead of Cameroon, you come they wail?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Former Niger Rebel Launches Anti-Coup Movement by Burob: 12:44am On Aug 10, 2023
BiafraAburi:

Only to teach you illiterates some lessons.
Sharap Empty Barrel, you no get country, Confused thing, if I am lying mention the name of the President of your country?

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Former Niger Rebel Launches Anti-Coup Movement by Goodvibes007: 12:44am On Aug 10, 2023
BiafraAburi:

Mumu, it was a ploy by Putin to fool the West and dumbos like you. Wagner came into Moscow and no single exchange of fire between them and Moscow where Putin is? All of a sudden, Wagner chief was exiled into Belarus, a Putin strong hold and nothing happened to him? You must be daft to believe what you wrote above. Do you know the real chase master? His name is Putin. Dumbo!!
Guy. You are extremely dull. No offence. You most likely believed that Buhari was replaced by Jibril from Sudan too.

Same Putin that is currently reinforcing his Rosgvardia troops With heavy armor after the Wagner Coup to prevent such re-occurrence again.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Former Niger Rebel Launches Anti-Coup Movement by BiafraAburi: 12:47am On Aug 10, 2023
raskymonojendor:

Your head is full of mucus instead of brain tissue. A clearer map for you.
Illiterate, stop digging. You have already dug your six feet. Go back to your illustration and check where they wrote Tuareg rebels. There you have light red dot. Then go back to check the light red area on the broader map and that's where the Tuaregs are holding. The illustration showed areas where several militias are holding. Tuareg population in Libya is only about 100K and 4 million in all Africa, and not enough to do any jack in Libya
Re: Former Niger Rebel Launches Anti-Coup Movement by Goodvibes007: 12:48am On Aug 10, 2023
BiafraAburi:

Illiterate, stop digging. You have already dug your six feet. Go back to your illustration and check where they wrote Tuareg rebels. There you have light red dot. Then go back to check the light red area on the broader map and that's where the Tuaregs are holding. The illustration showed areas where several militias are holding. Tuareg population in Libya is only about 100K and 4 million in all Africa, and not enough to do any jack in Libya
You must be colour blind. I have helped him mark the map since your eyes are dying.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Former Niger Rebel Launches Anti-Coup Movement by BiafraAburi: 12:48am On Aug 10, 2023
Goodvibes007:

Guy. You are extremely dull. No offence. You most likely believed that Buhari was replaced by Jibril from Sudan too.

Same Putin that is currently reinforcing his Rosgvardia troops With heavy armor after the Wagner Coup to prevent such re-occurrence again.
Nama, i have a bridge in Helsinki to sell to you. Only for 25K Kroners.

1 Like

Re: Former Niger Rebel Launches Anti-Coup Movement by Goodvibes007: 12:49am On Aug 10, 2023
BiafraAburi:

Nama, i have a bridge in Helsinki to sell to you. Only for 25K Kroners.
You don't have Biafrian pounds. Dumbass.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Former Niger Rebel Launches Anti-Coup Movement by raskymonojendor: 12:50am On Aug 10, 2023
Goodvibes007:

You must be colour blind. I have helped him mark the map since your eyes are dying.
I have even stopped responding to the troll. I am losing IQ points by engaging the monkey grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Former Niger Rebel Launches Anti-Coup Movement by VERDA: 1:09am On Aug 10, 2023
godofuck231:
Let them go on waggner is waiting
FreeStuffsNG:
It's the coupists in Niger that are being pressured by ECOWAS to go back to the Barracks yet it's the minority group of unpatriotic elements here in Nigeria who are perennial losers who jinxed Mr Obi, Mr Nnamdi Kanu etc with their bad luck for anyone they support , that are cying in Nigeria. Smh.

The moment they started supporting the coupists, I knew the coupists are jinxed with bad luck of not getting their wish. Nobody or nothing they support ever ends well. Check my signature for free stuffs!

Stop being a lying hypocrite...the people ur talking about dont necccessarily care about the coupists, most of them are just saying dont push Nigeria into a stupid war in another country...

But apparently bigoted blind supporters like you love Niger more than the citizens whom the coupists seem to be getting massive surport from...

Ur also smarter than the leaders and citizens in the 7 northern states bordering Niger who will suffer the most from the spillover... Be typing trash from ogbomosho, travel to get exposure, una no gree...

Silly warmongers..

3 Likes

Re: Former Niger Rebel Launches Anti-Coup Movement by Goodvibes007: 1:11am On Aug 10, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
It's the coupists in Niger that are being pressured by ECOWAS to go back to the Barracks yet it's the minority group of unpatriotic elements here in Nigeria who are perennial losers who jinxed Mr Obi, Mr Nnamdi Kanu etc with their bad luck for anyone they support , that are cying in Nigeria. Smh.

The moment they started supporting the coupists, I knew the coupists are jinxed with bad luck of not getting their wish. Nobody or nothing they support ever ends well. Check my signature for free stuffs!
How did I miss this post Lol.

1 Like

Re: Former Niger Rebel Launches Anti-Coup Movement by HopeSpencer: 3:02am On Aug 10, 2023
N3TRAL:
A product of an American University is an American at heart.

Let the proxy war begin!

Tinubu: 1
Niger:. 0

International Politics 101

The Coupist must be captured dead or alive ๐Ÿ˜‚

They will fund the rebels with everything they need including intel. Niger coupists will hear wheen as obidients keep shedding tears

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Former Niger Rebel Launches Anti-Coup Movement by Ibrahimcoomasie: 4:25am On Aug 10, 2023
HopeSpencer:

They will fund the rebels with everything they need including intel. Niger coupists will hear wheen as obidients keep shedding tears
I agree.
Re: Former Niger Rebel Launches Anti-Coup Movement by kingthreat(m): 4:57am On Aug 10, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Stop embarassing your lineage. What concerns Niger republic with Obi?

1 Like

Re: Former Niger Rebel Launches Anti-Coup Movement by MrsTwrite(f): 6:35am On Aug 10, 2023
Okay, I will brb!
Re: Former Niger Rebel Launches Anti-Coup Movement by Generalyemi(m): 6:36am On Aug 10, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Man must chop.
Trash
Re: Former Niger Rebel Launches Anti-Coup Movement by victory36(m): 6:39am On Aug 10, 2023
American stooge. Will be easily dealt with though grin
Re: Former Niger Rebel Launches Anti-Coup Movement by Fcwilly: 6:41am On Aug 10, 2023
The west are out to distabilize west African progress especially Nigeria after discovering that the war in Sudan could not have much negative impact on us. How I wish this mu-mu ECOWAS can wake up

1 Like

Re: Former Niger Rebel Launches Anti-Coup Movement by Exceed15: 6:43am On Aug 10, 2023
N3TRAL:
A product of an American University is an American at heart.

Let the proxy war begin!

Tinubu: 1
Niger:. 0

International Politics 101

The Coupist must be captured dead or alive ๐Ÿ˜‚

Mumu ur country situation worse pass Niger. Someone recently plunged himself into the sea because of current hardship
Re: Former Niger Rebel Launches Anti-Coup Movement by HRMK: 6:43am On Aug 10, 2023
but has the man any other choice than to agree with the masses that were jubilating in support of the coupists?i have my strongest doubt!
Re: Former Niger Rebel Launches Anti-Coup Movement by Exceed15: 6:46am On Aug 10, 2023
Tinubu led ECOWAS is a toothless dog. He doesn't have the capacity to restore peace there. The North is even against invasion of their brothers. They will remind him of how Muslim Muslim ticket brought him to power.
Re: Former Niger Rebel Launches Anti-Coup Movement by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 6:53am On Aug 10, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

You sound very dull
Re: Former Niger Rebel Launches Anti-Coup Movement by irepnaija4eva(m): 6:54am On Aug 10, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Everybody has been so vocal against going to war with Niger republic...
But as usual, you'll always twist this against a Majority tribe to suit your ill flawed and bigoted narrative which has no effect in the outside world.
In one way or the other, your progress and failure in life will be weigh on the scale held by that tribe you love to hate either way it swings, it's up to karma to decide...

Have a nice day...
Re: Former Niger Rebel Launches Anti-Coup Movement by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 6:54am On Aug 10, 2023
raskymonojendor:

Olodo Omo nna. Russia is not getting involved in Niger. Russia is different from Wagner military contractors..
Russia condemned the coupist and called the seizure of power anti constitutional.

You are an illiterate and a complex ignoramus.
Re: Former Niger Rebel Launches Anti-Coup Movement by Joecap(m): 6:57am On Aug 10, 2023
BiafraAburi:

Dumbo, have you ever seen where Russia declared their involvement before? Who are the Wagners and who are the Russians? All of you Agbados are stark illiterates. Russia don't get directly involved. They use Wagner for their dirty jobs around the world, but everyone except the agbados knows that Wagner = Russia/Putin.
raskymonojendor:

Mumu. Because Putin called you and told you that. I have said it that Igbos are extremely foolish. No wonder Simon and Nnamdi used all your head to play ping pong. grin

Wahala for these people
Re: Former Niger Rebel Launches Anti-Coup Movement by Johnthesuccess: 6:58am On Aug 10, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
It's the coupists in Niger that are being pressured by ECOWAS to go back to the Barracks yet it's the minority group of unpatriotic elements here in Nigeria who are perennial losers who jinxed Mr Obi, Mr Nnamdi Kanu etc with their bad luck for anyone they support , that are cying in Nigeria.

You have said it all.
Re: Former Niger Rebel Launches Anti-Coup Movement by cjudy(m): 6:59am On Aug 10, 2023
Femiwilli:
They have contacted this one & asked him to fight destabilize Niger Republic

One cold Origin for you.

Ecowas have contacted him with Ebola to destabilize the Juntas but guess what? They will fail

1 Like

Re: Former Niger Rebel Launches Anti-Coup Movement by Johnthesuccess: 7:00am On Aug 10, 2023
AderonkeOlaniyi:

You sound very dull

No,he sound very smart and intelligent. Not as foolish and stupid as you.

2 Likes

Re: Former Niger Rebel Launches Anti-Coup Movement by Johnthesuccess: 7:01am On Aug 10, 2023
cjudy:

One cold Origin for you.

Ecowas have contacted him with Ebola to destabilize the Juntas but guess what? They will fail

Una no get any sense at all. Everything with you people is antagonistic.

1 Like

Re: Former Niger Rebel Launches Anti-Coup Movement by Dawn91(m): 7:04am On Aug 10, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

You are talking rubbish as usual sir. Pla shut up if your brain can't understand the topic or g to romance section let the adults talk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adama Barrow To Be Sworn In At The Gambian Embassy In Senegal / Hailemariam Desalegn Resigns As Ethiopia's Prime Minister / Womenโ€™s Rights Protesters Beaten By Taliban Members In Kabul

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.