Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,990 members, 7,828,498 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

Former Niger Rebel Launches Anti-Coup Movement - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Former Niger Rebel Launches Anti-Coup Movement (23530 Views)

US Navy Seals Seized Weapon Sent By Iran To Arm Houthi Rebel In The Red Sea / Rhissa Ag Boula Launches Anti-coup Movement In First Sign Of Internal Resistance / Niger Ex-rebel Launches Anti-coup Movement In First Sign Of Internal Resistance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Former Niger Rebel Launches Anti-Coup Movement by Bobbiee: 7:17am On Aug 10, 2023
Sponsored and Funded by the West. This is their typical strategy. Those mutterfuckers
Re: Former Niger Rebel Launches Anti-Coup Movement by Johnthesuccess: 7:19am On Aug 10, 2023
cjudy:

Na you get sense after eating Agbado.
You think everyone is illiterate like you. Think outside the box, the handwriting is there.

😂😂😂oloshi,werey,which handwriting,which box? I Know you are a small boy lacking in experience and exposure. You very gullible and naive. I'm your father's mate ,so go and ask your father to retrain you about how not speak on topic you know nothing about. Ee nii Kure.

1 Like

Re: Former Niger Rebel Launches Anti-Coup Movement by BlackRains: 7:23am On Aug 10, 2023
I don't know why sad waste people always enjoy and wish others evil, they are wishing that terrorism will destroy Niger but the God Lord will disappoint them. If 1% of the evil they wish other people happen to them they will be wiped out from the face of this planet.
Ibrahimcoomasie:
The Council of Resistance for the Republic says it supports ECOWAS’s bid to restore constitutional order in Niger.

https://www.aljazeera.com/amp/news/2023/8/9/former-niger-rebel-launches-anti-coup-movement-as-impasse-continues
Re: Former Niger Rebel Launches Anti-Coup Movement by Ifebi82: 7:24am On Aug 10, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
It's the coupists in Niger that are being pressured by ECOWAS to go back to the Barracks yet it's the minority group of unpatriotic elements here in Nigeria who are perennial losers who jinxed Mr Obi, Mr Nnamdi Kanu etc with their bad luck for anyone they support , that are cying in Nigeria. Smh.

The moment they started supporting the coupists, I knew the coupists are jinxed with bad luck of not getting their wish. Nobody or nothing they support ever ends well. Check my signature for free stuffs!
Oga leave Peter Obi and Igbos alone and face your useless fake free stuffs. Scammer
Re: Former Niger Rebel Launches Anti-Coup Movement by Southwestidiot: 7:26am On Aug 10, 2023
Ibrahimcoomasie:
The Council of Resistance for the Republic says it supports ECOWAS’s bid to restore constitutional order in Niger.

https://www.aljazeera.com/amp/news/2023/8/9/former-niger-rebel-launches-anti-coup-movement-as-impasse-continues
TINUBU and his western master wan start civil war for Nigeria republic.
Re: Former Niger Rebel Launches Anti-Coup Movement by jayAjoku(m): 7:33am On Aug 10, 2023
France and USA done give this foolish idiot weapons and logistics now he wan make noise 😂😂
Re: Former Niger Rebel Launches Anti-Coup Movement by Bridget95(f): 7:38am On Aug 10, 2023
N3TRAL:
A product of an American University is an American at heart.

Let the proxy war begin!

Tinubu: 1
Niger:. 0

International Politics 101

The Coupist must be captured dead or alive 😂
why do you support thieving of Niger resources
Re: Former Niger Rebel Launches Anti-Coup Movement by NOwazobia: 7:39am On Aug 10, 2023
A paid resistance group by the west.

Not new though, it is what they do when their interest is threatened in any Country.
Re: Former Niger Rebel Launches Anti-Coup Movement by Georgejeez: 7:42am On Aug 10, 2023
But why can't Nairalanders argue and share their views about topics without trading insults , curses and tribal slurs ?

I mean in case yall don't know, others are learning from the points y'all drop but most times it turns stomachs to see someone so learned engaging in insults like a Primary school kid .

4 Likes

Re: Former Niger Rebel Launches Anti-Coup Movement by Manolo3107: 7:44am On Aug 10, 2023
Goodvibes007:

You don't have Biafrian pounds. Dumbass.
This 1 go pain am well, Finish him

1 Like

Re: Former Niger Rebel Launches Anti-Coup Movement by Robchuks77(m): 7:53am On Aug 10, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
It's the coupists in Niger that are being pressured by ECOWAS to go back to the Barracks yet it's the minority group of unpatriotic elements here in Nigeria who are perennial losers who jinxed Mr Obi, Mr Nnamdi Kanu etc with their bad luck for anyone they support , that are cying in Nigeria. Smh.

The moment they started supporting the coupists, I knew the coupists are jinxed with bad luck of not getting their wish. Nobody or nothing they support ever ends well. Check my signature for free stuffs!
The ones uns dey suport for good 9 yrs now, what have u benefitted from dem...
Outside hardship tell me one thing u don gain...
Re: Former Niger Rebel Launches Anti-Coup Movement by sslcrypt: 7:56am On Aug 10, 2023
raskymonojendor:

There are over 2 million of them in Niger republic alone, and are spread out across West and North Africa.

You think the former two president that integrated this rebel warlord into Niger government were stupid abi.

Ps, that druglord is the Nigerian president. Kiss the truth.

Let them keep talking and exhibiting their ignorance. Their hate for TINIBU have even changed me my stance towards that man. All these obi supporters are too toxic, very toxic.
Re: Former Niger Rebel Launches Anti-Coup Movement by Robchuks77(m): 7:57am On Aug 10, 2023
Johnthesuccess:

You have said it all.
Wetin concern Obi and Niger.. Una mumu ooh..
When bordering northern communities.. Will start receiving it hot. Una brāin go reset.

May be u don't know that any territory any army conquers, they take over...
We go k ow wether na Obi.. Or igbos go suffer am..
Re: Former Niger Rebel Launches Anti-Coup Movement by slimthugchimee2(m): 7:59am On Aug 10, 2023
BiafraAburi:

Dumbo, have you ever seen where Russia declared their involvement before? Who are the Wagners and who are the Russians? All of you Agbados are stark illiterates. Russia don't get directly involved. They use Wagner for their dirty jobs around the world, but everyone except the agbados knows that Wagner = Russia/Putin.

Every single argument they made, they made with pictorial evidence, but yours is just assumptions and delusions

Russia that has condemned the coup ni?
Re: Former Niger Rebel Launches Anti-Coup Movement by MEGAWATCH: 8:03am On Aug 10, 2023
N3TRAL:

Let the proxy war begin!

Double standard master, I still remember some of your comments when the EU released their report on the just concluded Nigerian presidential election that declared Tinubu the winner.

You will be put to shame because of your double standard.
Re: Former Niger Rebel Launches Anti-Coup Movement by yinkeys(m): 8:08am On Aug 10, 2023
Femiwilli:
They have contacted this one & asked him to fight destabilize Niger Republic
$1 billion is nothing to the powerful on earth

1 Like

Re: Former Niger Rebel Launches Anti-Coup Movement by maticar: 8:09am On Aug 10, 2023
N3TRAL:

Let the proxy war begin!

Oh you are attributing it to tinubu

How dumb can you people be
Re: Former Niger Rebel Launches Anti-Coup Movement by maticar: 8:10am On Aug 10, 2023
MEGAWATCH:

Double standard master, I still remember some of your comments when the EU released their report on the just concluded Nigerian presidential election that declared Tinubu the winner.

You will be put to shame because of your double standard.
Thank God you are also observing the two tongue clown

1 Like

Re: Former Niger Rebel Launches Anti-Coup Movement by Ayo8(m): 8:12am On Aug 10, 2023
raskymonojendor:

And Mali is the greater loser. After France and USA moved out, half of the country has been taken over by jihadist. In the next 5 years, Mali would be the home territory of ISIL in West Africa

ISIL= CIA
Re: Former Niger Rebel Launches Anti-Coup Movement by cjudy(m): 8:13am On Aug 10, 2023
Johnthesuccess:

😂😂😂oloshi,werey,which handwriting,which box? I Know you are a small boy lacking in experience and exposure. You very gullible and naive. I'm your father's mate ,so go and ask your father to retrain you about how not speak on topic you know nothing about. Ee nii Kure.
I’m old enough to be your daddy. Ewu Hausa
Re: Former Niger Rebel Launches Anti-Coup Movement by thirdeye(m): 8:19am On Aug 10, 2023
Seun,
I think is high time you start banning people that only comes here to throw tribal shades at each other.
They quickly jump to any topic and mess up the whole thread.
Re: Former Niger Rebel Launches Anti-Coup Movement by Onyema190: 8:23am On Aug 10, 2023
This nairaland has been turned into a tribal warzone . No respect for each other's opinion whatsoever.

Everyone is just hauling insults upon insults at each other.

Honestly, nairaland is now polluted with lots of insults and abuse.
Re: Former Niger Rebel Launches Anti-Coup Movement by Hoelujohn: 8:36am On Aug 10, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Please sir, where can I get the same "bad luck" to be able to defeat Tinubu in Lagos State. Please help!
Re: Former Niger Rebel Launches Anti-Coup Movement by ehikwe22: 8:40am On Aug 10, 2023
This is what I expected. Libya loading. This I'd the only thing america will do. I've always been saying it that america will arm a rebel group like they did in Syria, Libya and other places
Re: Former Niger Rebel Launches Anti-Coup Movement by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 8:42am On Aug 10, 2023
Johnthesuccess:

No,he sound very smart and intelligent. Not as foolish and stupid as you.

I know that your drunkard father and cheap shameless good for nothing prostitute mother didn't raise you well.
Re: Former Niger Rebel Launches Anti-Coup Movement by godofuck231: 8:58am On Aug 10, 2023
Let them go on waggner is waiting
Re: Former Niger Rebel Launches Anti-Coup Movement by godofuck231: 9:19am On Aug 10, 2023
VERDA:

Stop being a lying hypocrite...the people ur talking about dont necccessarily care about the coupists, most of them are just saying dont push Nigeria into a stupid war in another country...

But apparently bigoted blind supporters like you love Niger more than the citizens whom the coupists seem to be getting massive surport from...

Ur also smarter than the leaders and citizens in the 7 northern states bordering Niger who will suffer the most from the spillover... Be typing trash from ogbomosho, travel to get exposure, una no gree...

Silly warmongers..
your mother must have been a whorre, no wonder you use words of insults like a brothel owner
Re: Former Niger Rebel Launches Anti-Coup Movement by obyno82: 9:23am On Aug 10, 2023
Ibrahimcoomasie:

He is sponsored by France to cause crisis from within.
Re: Former Niger Rebel Launches Anti-Coup Movement by obyno82: 9:25am On Aug 10, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Oga stop saying things you cannot prove. So the north that are against war are now minority abi? Oga stop saying things you don't know and face your freestuff business. The northerners are suddenly now called Minority by you all because of your anti igbo sentiment. Yes there is freedom of speech, but please ensure that it doesn't land you into trouble for hate speech.
Re: Former Niger Rebel Launches Anti-Coup Movement by obyno82: 9:29am On Aug 10, 2023
raskymonojendor:

And Mali is the greater loser. After France and USA moved out, half of the country has been taken over by jihadist. In the next 5 years, Mali would be the home territory of ISIL in West Africa

The US are the ones using the Tuaregs to cause destabilization of West Africa and you are here saying that Mali are the losers. The coupist in Niger alleged that whenever they want to engage the Extremists the former president will tell them to seek permission from France. The question is why? If not that the west is in the game to cause instability to enable them continue milking the nation dry.
Oga try to stop saying Rubbish, and if you think the north aint next with this going on then you are on a long thing. These extremists have Nigeria as the main prize in sight and this coup is the only way to stop all this rubbish from reaching our doorstep.
Re: Former Niger Rebel Launches Anti-Coup Movement by obyno82: 9:30am On Aug 10, 2023
raskymonojendor:

There are over 2 million of them in Niger republic alone, and are spread out across West and North Africa.

You think the former two president that integrated this rebel warlord into Niger government were stupid abi.

Ps, that druglord is the Nigerian president. Kiss the truth.

So now you are admitting that Tinubu is a druggie. the truth is finally coming out.
Re: Former Niger Rebel Launches Anti-Coup Movement by obyno82: 9:36am On Aug 10, 2023
raskymonojendor:

You are just another porous head IPOB. If you spend less time listening to Simon Ekpa, you would be smarter than you currently are. You call them just 4million but they control a good swat of western Libya as well.

Your IPOB militants with 30 million Igbo population can't even control the landlocked tiny Alaibo.

You are just showing Land mass. what is the population that is the question? Stop all this stupid arguments and give up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hailemariam Desalegn Resigns As Ethiopia's Prime Minister / Women’s Rights Protesters Beaten By Taliban Members In Kabul / British MPs Vote Against Brexit Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.