Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,432 members, 7,954,718 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:53 AM

My Wife got Pregnant When I Travelled - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife got Pregnant When I Travelled (1331 Views)

My Wife Got Pregnant For Another Man.. I Need An Advice / My Wife Got Fat, Now I Don't Like Her / Is It Good To Trying To Get Pregnant When Not Yet Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Wife got Pregnant When I Travelled by aloyemeka1: 11:20pm On Oct 11, 2011
[size=14pt]My Wife Got Pregnant When I Travelled, Sailor Tells Court  [/size]
A Sailor, Mr. Stephen has dragged his wife, Mrs. Funke Oyeniran before an Agege Grade ‘A’ Customary Court, Lagos, Southwest Nigeria seeking the dissolution of their six-year old marriage over irreconcilable differences.
In his petition before the court, Stephen accused his wife of not taking care of his daughter. He alleged that his wife took the child away from him since 2009.
The father of four said he was surprised when he learnt his wife was pregnant adding that he was away from the country for six months due to the nature of his profession.
He accused his wife of being fetish saying, “I searched her bag and saw multi-coloured candles wrapped together with my name and my mother’s name written underneath.”
—Ibrahim Bakare & Amudalat Akinsola

http://pmnewsnigeria.com/2011/10/11/my-wife-pregnant-when-i-travelled-sailor-tells-court/
Re: My Wife got Pregnant When I Travelled by r231(m): 2:27am On Oct 12, 2011
oh oh grin
Re: My Wife got Pregnant When I Travelled by aloyemeka1: 11:26am On Oct 12, 2011
He would have locked her something up before travelling or at least hire a body guard to follow her bumper to bumper.

(1) (Reply)

Help!!! Can Someone Get A Divorce Through Welfare / Man Throws Wife Out For Her Refusal T̶̲̥̅̊​♡̷̴̬̩̃̊​ Give Him Ǟ MouthAction / Woman Sits 14-year-old Girl On Hotplate For Bed-wetting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.