Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,771 members, 7,827,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Southwest The Most Beautiful And Developed Region In Nigeria. PICTURES And Video - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Southwest The Most Beautiful And Developed Region In Nigeria. PICTURES And Video (4493 Views)

Yoruba Southwest: The Region Without Friends / Why Is Southwest The Poorest Region In Nigeria? / South South Is The Most Developed Region - State By State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Southwest The Most Beautiful And Developed Region In Nigeria. PICTURES And Video by walefresh3(m): 10:37am On Aug 10, 2023
I am not done with ogun state

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Southwest The Most Beautiful And Developed Region In Nigeria. PICTURES And Video by walefresh3(m): 10:43am On Aug 10, 2023
Dey won't show u dis...

Dis is same ogun state...

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Southwest The Most Beautiful And Developed Region In Nigeria. PICTURES And Video by walefresh3(m): 10:45am On Aug 10, 2023
Ibadan southwest.... Nigeria

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Southwest The Most Beautiful And Developed Region In Nigeria. PICTURES And Video by walefresh3(m): 10:48am On Aug 10, 2023
I will prove it here reasons we keep saying ibadan is far Developed than all southeatern states put together...

I believed pictures don't lie...

Ibadan below ... Ilu oluyole ...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Southwest The Most Beautiful And Developed Region In Nigeria. PICTURES And Video by walefresh3(m): 10:51am On Aug 10, 2023
When it comes to good roads ibadan has it....

Ibadan in southwest

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Southwest The Most Beautiful And Developed Region In Nigeria. PICTURES And Video by Ibadanpikin: 10:51am On Aug 10, 2023
Chai see how you use your phone and edit Dugbe and the its surroundings with different colours.
Re: Southwest The Most Beautiful And Developed Region In Nigeria. PICTURES And Video by 90dbest: 10:51am On Aug 10, 2023
If wishes were horses.
Re: Southwest The Most Beautiful And Developed Region In Nigeria. PICTURES And Video by walefresh3(m): 10:54am On Aug 10, 2023
Ibadan get road abeg... Very neat..

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Southwest The Most Beautiful And Developed Region In Nigeria. PICTURES And Video by walefresh3(m): 10:57am On Aug 10, 2023
Naa ibadan i dey... I never go anywhere...

Ibadan really look good

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Southwest The Most Beautiful And Developed Region In Nigeria. PICTURES And Video by 90dbest: 10:59am On Aug 10, 2023
Bringing pictures of different Nigerian cities to console yourself about the rot and decay in Yoruba land will not change the reality on the ground. the brown roofs that littered the region must be removed first before embarking on media propaganda.
Ibadanpikin:
Chai see how you use your phone and edit Dugbe and the its surroundings with different colours.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southwest The Most Beautiful And Developed Region In Nigeria. PICTURES And Video by 90dbest: 11:01am On Aug 10, 2023
Dey deceive yourself,Abuja pictures are now Ibadan,I even see asaba pictures sef.
walefresh3:
Naa ibadan i dey... I never go anywhere...

Ibadan really look good

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Southwest The Most Beautiful And Developed Region In Nigeria. PICTURES And Video by walefresh3(m): 11:01am On Aug 10, 2023
Naa road I still dey show una for IBADAN...

South West is growing...

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Southwest The Most Beautiful And Developed Region In Nigeria. PICTURES And Video by walefresh3(m): 11:06am On Aug 10, 2023
90dbest:
Bringing pictures of different Nigerian cities to console yourself about the rot and decay in Yoruba land will not change the reality on the ground. the brown roofs that littered the region must be removed first before embarking on media propaganda.
the road choke una .... Akpu eater painment activated...

Ibadan has one of the best road infrastructures...

Ibadan city center road network

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Southwest The Most Beautiful And Developed Region In Nigeria. PICTURES And Video by walefresh3(m): 11:15am On Aug 10, 2023
I never even show Dem anything for ogun state and ibadan ... Akpu eaters don dey complain...

1) ogun state

2) ibadan Oyo state

3) ibadan Oyo state

4) ibadan Oyo state

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Southwest The Most Beautiful And Developed Region In Nigeria. PICTURES And Video by julaion: 11:26am On Aug 10, 2023
[quote author=walefresh3 post=125009239]why are u so in hurry... Relax am coming... Ogun state look far beautiful than what u thought...

Ogun state dey don't want to show u.. [/quotes]stop showing us houses built by chinedu and emeka grin show us the once built by ewedu,kola and you know your other skull miners
Re: Southwest The Most Beautiful And Developed Region In Nigeria. PICTURES And Video by julaion: 11:28am On Aug 10, 2023
walefresh3:
I never even show Dem anything for ogun state and ibadan ... Akpu eaters don dey complain...

1) ogun state

2) ibadan Oyo state

3) ibadan Oyo state

4) ibadan Oyo state
stop showing us houses built by chinedu and emeka grin show us the once built by ewedu,kola and you know your other skull miners
Re: Southwest The Most Beautiful And Developed Region In Nigeria. PICTURES And Video by walefresh3(m): 11:35am On Aug 10, 2023
julaion:
stop showing us houses built by chinedu and emeka grin show us the once built by ewedu,kola and you know your other skull miners
u are pained.. Go and open thread for that.... I will join u there to bust your lies...

Ibadan dey disgrace akpu eaters hahaha

This is IBADAN

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southwest The Most Beautiful And Developed Region In Nigeria. PICTURES And Video by Obagreatdatoye(m): 11:37am On Aug 10, 2023
Keep it rolling in...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Southwest The Most Beautiful And Developed Region In Nigeria. PICTURES And Video by walefresh3(m): 11:51am On Aug 10, 2023
Even ekiti state for southwest dey show body..

IBADAN is beautiful... See the greenery view..

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Southwest The Most Beautiful And Developed Region In Nigeria. PICTURES And Video by walefresh3(m): 12:09pm On Aug 10, 2023
Ibadan for show...

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Southwest The Most Beautiful And Developed Region In Nigeria. PICTURES And Video by walefresh3(m): 12:22pm On Aug 10, 2023
Ibadan dey vex

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Southwest The Most Beautiful And Developed Region In Nigeria. PICTURES And Video by walefresh3(m): 12:33pm On Aug 10, 2023
Travel to ibadan go see things your self... Stop going to the ancient city of ibadan..

IBADAN business district centre...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Southwest The Most Beautiful And Developed Region In Nigeria. PICTURES And Video by Obaaderemi2: 12:33pm On Aug 10, 2023
Nigeria is backwards because our modernisation started late. The SW is not spared from this state of backwardness, especially due to the fact that we are bogged down by other tribes and regions the British attached to us. They should have allowed the SW and the lagos district to be one separate entity. We share little in common with the others in terms of progress. We can do without them but they can't do without us literally. That's why Awo suggested the secession clause before independence. We know the people who shot it down. That's why up till today the others are still playing catch-up to the South West although we have our own bad eggs too like the agberos and ritualists and other dregs, just like others due to the Nigerian factor.

Meanwhile, Dugbe Ibadan

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southwest The Most Beautiful And Developed Region In Nigeria. PICTURES And Video by Obaaderemi2: 12:38pm On Aug 10, 2023
Things we take for granted are celebrated elsewhere in Nigeria.

All these pictures I actually took for fun myself. No filters or such.

1 Like

Re: Southwest The Most Beautiful And Developed Region In Nigeria. PICTURES And Video by walefresh3(m): 12:40pm On Aug 10, 2023
Ibadan BDC

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Southwest The Most Beautiful And Developed Region In Nigeria. PICTURES And Video by orikoku: 12:57pm On Aug 10, 2023
Why be say na from only opic roundabout, oke ilewo you dey snap all those. Come ake, itoku, itoko, elega, ago-ika, ago-odo, adatan, ogbe and many other places. OP you can't deceive me that I have stay in this town for more than ten years.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Southwest The Most Beautiful And Developed Region In Nigeria. PICTURES And Video by walefresh3(m): 1:14pm On Aug 10, 2023
orikoku:
Why be say na from only opic roundabout, oke ilewo you dey snap all those. Come ake, itoku, itoko, elega, ago-ika, ago-odo, adatan, ogbe and many other places. OP you can't deceive me that I have stay in this town for more than ten years.
another akpu painment activated...

Open thread for that...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southwest The Most Beautiful And Developed Region In Nigeria. PICTURES And Video by julaion: 1:15pm On Aug 10, 2023
walefresh3:
u are pained.. Go and open thread for that.... I will join u there to bust your lies...

Ibadan dey disgrace akpu eaters hahaha

This is IBADAN
Disgraceful ewedu eater,skull miner,dirty pig,smelling maggot na wetin u be
Re: Southwest The Most Beautiful And Developed Region In Nigeria. PICTURES And Video by walefresh3(m): 1:17pm On Aug 10, 2023
Ogun state is back

Southwest ogun state

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Southwest The Most Beautiful And Developed Region In Nigeria. PICTURES And Video by walefresh3(m): 1:41pm On Aug 10, 2023
Southwest is really the best in west Africa...

Lagos and ondo is loading

Ibadan is fine

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southwest The Most Beautiful And Developed Region In Nigeria. PICTURES And Video by Osariemen12: 1:51pm On Aug 10, 2023
These should be beautiful pictures from northwest or northeast Nigeria, not any southern region.
Re: Southwest The Most Beautiful And Developed Region In Nigeria. PICTURES And Video by EmperorCaesar(m): 2:02pm On Aug 10, 2023
Southwest is a blessing to Nigeria
Cant wait to relocate up there

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Boycott British Airways - See What Happenned To Your Brother / Breaking News: Dirty War Over Money Tears Punch Apart-a Must Read / El-rufai: Why I’m Standing By Buhari – Bakare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.