Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,652 members, 7,854,715 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 03:37 AM

Southwest The Most Beautiful And Developed Region In Nigeria. PICTURES And Video - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Southwest The Most Beautiful And Developed Region In Nigeria. PICTURES And Video (4658 Views)

Yoruba Southwest: The Region Without Friends / Why Is Southwest The Poorest Region In Nigeria? / South South Is The Most Developed Region - State By State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Southwest The Most Beautiful And Developed Region In Nigeria. PICTURES And Video by Christistruth03: 3:44pm On Aug 10, 2023
Many Parts of Nigeria have great Beautiful Potential Kogi,Ekiti,Taraba,Bauchi,,Niger,Ebonyi
Re: Southwest The Most Beautiful And Developed Region In Nigeria. PICTURES And Video by Omoawoke: 3:52pm On Aug 10, 2023
Ibadanpikin:
Come to Alaba market or any igbo dominated markets in Lagos and talk rubbish and see your dead body flying in the air,ask the guy who was wasted at festac what happen to him,when you jam him.
You need Lagos to do business. Lagos made you relevant.
If igbos leave lagos, it won’t stop Lagos from being the 4th largest economy in Africa

But you are a chronic sad pathetic ingrate, it is in your dna to insult the region where you benefit from.
You are cursed with a curse and will forever be, you will continue to be scattered all over the face of the earth and will never have a place to yourself you can call your own.
Southwest has Lagos, what does southeast have? Answer this question and see that you have failed yourselves

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Southwest The Most Beautiful And Developed Region In Nigeria. PICTURES And Video by haffaze777(m): 3:53pm On Aug 10, 2023
Ttalk:

Oh boy you don try for SW even as a SWners I no sabi all these places you mentioned.

Am sure you were still a toddler when you visited your hometown last. You don too enjoy SW

Well I'm an Egba man,I just find it funny when the clown mentioned old area only in abeokuta and refused to mentioned all the developed area in Abeokuta.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Southwest The Most Beautiful And Developed Region In Nigeria. PICTURES And Video by ElSudani: 4:04pm On Aug 10, 2023
walefresh3:
Lagos southwest nigeria...

That is London, 🇬🇧 England. Complete with palm trees.
Re: Southwest The Most Beautiful And Developed Region In Nigeria. PICTURES And Video by 90dbest: 4:09pm On Aug 10, 2023
Omoawoke:

Please use your hand and search for the most developed cities in Nigeria

If Ibadan is not on the list, call me hegoat
you are he goat already. Enjoy your lies.
Re: Southwest The Most Beautiful And Developed Region In Nigeria. PICTURES And Video by julaion: 4:20pm On Aug 10, 2023
LordBillionz:

But why can't our brothers come back home?
Why chose to build and develop others states others than those in South East??

in ur life have you been to the east before?? If not for lagos u would have been in ur mud house in ur Fathers village eaten spider, cockroach and termit grin
Re: Southwest The Most Beautiful And Developed Region In Nigeria. PICTURES And Video by Ttalk: 4:27pm On Aug 10, 2023
haffaze777:

Well I'm an Egba man,I just find it funny when the clown mentioned old area only in abeokuta and refused to mentioned all the developed area in Abeokuta.

Oh my bad. I thought it's one of haters that live in SW yet hates it.

I missed my beautiful SW

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Southwest The Most Beautiful And Developed Region In Nigeria. PICTURES And Video by Abagworo(m): 5:56pm On Aug 10, 2023
ElSudani:

The entire SE can only be objectively compared with Oyo state.

Remove sentiments and face the truth. Most places in Southwest look like 16th century settlements and you know it. Southwesterners need a little bit more traveling so that they know how ugly and backwards the cities there are compared with Southeast. Even villages in Southeast look more modern than Ibadan the biggest city in Southwest.

1 Like

Re: Southwest The Most Beautiful And Developed Region In Nigeria. PICTURES And Video by walefresh3(m): 6:08pm On Aug 10, 2023
Abagworo:

Remove sentiments and face the truth. Most places in Southwest look like 16th century settlements and you know it. Southwesterners need a little bit more traveling so that they know how ugly and backwards the cities there are compared with Southeast. Even villages in Southeast look more modern than Ibadan the biggest city in Southwest.
bros open your eyes... Lagos Developments alone had already swallowed all what u have in southeast....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Southwest The Most Beautiful And Developed Region In Nigeria. PICTURES And Video by Omoawoke: 6:12pm On Aug 10, 2023
90dbest:
you are he goat already. Enjoy your lies.

Your parents were elede that mated typical elede way and birthed you
Re: Southwest The Most Beautiful And Developed Region In Nigeria. PICTURES And Video by Omoawoke: 6:13pm On Aug 10, 2023
walefresh3:
bros open your eyes... Lagos Developments alone had already swallowed all what u have in southeast....
Lagos is too far, it is like using atomic bomb to fight sword fighters

Ibadan sef is too much, it’s like using automatic rifle on people using bow and arrow to fight

The entire southeast should be compared to small southwest cities like Sagamu, Ogbomoso

Guy igbos brag too much, they are empty.
Nothing dey southeast. Place is a barren land

The few buildings they have no pass bodija for Ibadan. But they make so much noise you will think they have a paradise.
Ask yourself why they all can’t stay in their region
Almighty Anambra they use to brag no reach Ogun state for achievement

This below is IGR, GDP, HDI and poverty count
See southwest trashing them back to back

Re: Southwest The Most Beautiful And Developed Region In Nigeria. PICTURES And Video by Omoawoke: 6:20pm On Aug 10, 2023
If any region should make mouth, it should be south south. They are doing well far better than southeast l. But na our audio alamabla billionaires make noise pass
Re: Southwest The Most Beautiful And Developed Region In Nigeria. PICTURES And Video by Abagworo(m): 6:23pm On Aug 10, 2023
walefresh3:

Remove Lagos please. So Abuja being in North means Northerners have highest standard of living since Abuja has the highest standard of living in Nigeria. We all know what we mean in this topic.

1 Like

Re: Southwest The Most Beautiful And Developed Region In Nigeria. PICTURES And Video by Abagworo(m): 6:30pm On Aug 10, 2023
Omoawoke:

Lagos is too far, it is like using atomic bomb to fight sword fighters

Ibadan sef is too much, it’s like using automatic rifle on people using bow and arrow to fight

The entire southeast should be compared to small southwest cities like Sagamu, Ogbomoso

Guy igbos brag too much, they are empty.
Nothing dey southeast. Place is a barren land

The few buildings they have no pass bodija for Ibadan. But they make so much noise you will think they have a paradise.
Ask yourself why they all can’t stay in their region
Almighty Anambra they use to brag no reach Ogun state for achievement

This below is IGR, GDP, HDI and poverty count
See southwest trashing them back to back

IGR and all those stuffs are more of specific statistics not beauty and development like the OP asserted. Most of Southwest aren't slightly modern or beautiful. Villages in Southeast look more modern than them and the pictorial evidence are well all over the net. Southeast only lacks FG presence which affected those statistics you are relying on.

1 Like

Re: Southwest The Most Beautiful And Developed Region In Nigeria. PICTURES And Video by Omoawoke: 6:31pm On Aug 10, 2023
Abagworo:

IGR and all those stuffs are more of specific statistics not beauty and development like the OP asserted. Most of Southwest aren't slightly modern or beautiful. Villages in Southeast look more modern than them and the pictorial evidence are well all over the net. Southeast only lacks FG presence which affected those statistics you are relying on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKVAq9uSwXU
Re: Southwest The Most Beautiful And Developed Region In Nigeria. PICTURES And Video by Abagworo(m): 6:34pm On Aug 10, 2023
Omoawoke:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKVAq9uSwXU

Enugu's largest slum is like the heart of Ibadan. That's the difference

1 Like

Re: Southwest The Most Beautiful And Developed Region In Nigeria. PICTURES And Video by Workch: 6:37pm On Aug 10, 2023
Una too like petty fight
Re: Southwest The Most Beautiful And Developed Region In Nigeria. PICTURES And Video by Emetex22(m): 6:39pm On Aug 10, 2023
Omoawoke:

Akpu smelly igbotic flattt head

Who dash you Israel, next time compare southeast to your mates like Gambia
You are a slimy stinking miscreant, you bring land mass as a comparison and I mentioned Israel, you ran like a coward to change your tactics, Niger has a larger landmass than 6 European countries combined, but u dare nor compare them, Ibadan is a brown roof smelly slum, it needs to be nuked and development restarted 😆 🤣 😂, go sniff ur pay Master, run

1 Like

Re: Southwest The Most Beautiful And Developed Region In Nigeria. PICTURES And Video by haffaze777(m): 6:58pm On Aug 10, 2023
Ttalk:

Oh my bad. I thought it's one of haters that live in SW yet hates it.

I missed my beautiful SW

Abi o
Re: Southwest The Most Beautiful And Developed Region In Nigeria. PICTURES And Video by Obaaderemi2: 7:12pm On Aug 10, 2023
walefresh3:
Ibadan is even too much for the South East. Lagos ke? I don't even bother with Lagos' pictures when tackling those people here, when I know ibadan has structures the East can never possess in the next 30 years.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Southwest The Most Beautiful And Developed Region In Nigeria. PICTURES And Video by BossGerald: 8:14pm On Aug 10, 2023
walefresh3:
why are u so in hurry... Relax am coming... Ogun state look far beautiful than what u thought...

Ogun state dey don't want to show u..

So this thing fine for your eyes?? Na so una go dey hype rubbish
Re: Southwest The Most Beautiful And Developed Region In Nigeria. PICTURES And Video by walefresh3(m): 11:17pm On Aug 10, 2023
Abagworo:

Remove Lagos please. So Abuja being in North means Northerners have highest standard of living since Abuja has the highest standard of living in Nigeria. We all know what we mean in this topic.
stop embarrassing yourself... Abuja entirety is fct . quote]stop embarrassing yourself... Abuja entirety is fct . But Lagos fct was just 2 local government areas... Lagos had been created to be an executive State since 1967 , It was Lagos colony the former FCT which comprised Lagos island and eti- osa local government areas ...The other 18 local government areas are under the control of the state government ...

Don't ever asked me to remove LAGOS...
I am only using dis thread to tell the world how Developed and beautiful southwest is
Re: Southwest The Most Beautiful And Developed Region In Nigeria. PICTURES And Video by walefresh3(m): 7:48am On Aug 11, 2023
Abagworo:

weytin come fine for this one... Only thing I appreciate from it is the wideness and greenery... I admire wide road alot... And it only my wife place in owerri that has dis look in the East... Thank to okorocha...
Go to ibadan , maduguiri , kaduna , Ikeja Secretariat, uyo and see mother of beautiful roads....
Re: Southwest The Most Beautiful And Developed Region In Nigeria. PICTURES And Video by walefresh3(m): 4:18pm On Aug 11, 2023
Southwest naa baba....

1) ibadan
2) ibadan Secretariat
3) ondo state
4) ibadan...

Come to southwest come and see the beauty of west Africa....

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Southwest The Most Beautiful And Developed Region In Nigeria. PICTURES And Video by walefresh3(m): 4:20pm On Aug 11, 2023
I love southwest nigeria....

Ibadan all round..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Southwest The Most Beautiful And Developed Region In Nigeria. PICTURES And Video by walefresh3(m): 4:22pm On Aug 11, 2023
Anybody wey tell u say southwest no dey Developed ... Know say NAA jealousy..

Southwest Lagos Nigeria ..

See Developments... O Lord....

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Southwest The Most Beautiful And Developed Region In Nigeria. PICTURES And Video by walefresh3(m): 4:25pm On Aug 11, 2023
THANK U NIGERIANS.... FOR YOUR SUPPORT..

DIS IS SOUTHWEST... LAGOS THE MEETING POINT OF YORUBAS ... Nigeria commercial capital...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Southwest The Most Beautiful And Developed Region In Nigeria. PICTURES And Video by walefresh3(m): 4:28pm On Aug 11, 2023
Southwest is the most Developed in the western Africa region..

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Southwest The Most Beautiful And Developed Region In Nigeria. PICTURES And Video by walefresh3(m): 4:29pm On Aug 11, 2023
Southwest at night..

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Southwest The Most Beautiful And Developed Region In Nigeria. PICTURES And Video by walefresh3(m): 4:36pm On Aug 11, 2023
Dis is nigeria....

Feed your eye.... Yorubaland is beautiful....

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Southwest The Most Beautiful And Developed Region In Nigeria. PICTURES And Video by walefresh3(m): 9:23pm On Aug 12, 2023
Let dis be on a record that southwest nigeria remain the most Developed region in the whole of west Africa...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Southwest The Most Beautiful And Developed Region In Nigeria. PICTURES And Video by walefresh3(m): 9:31pm On Aug 12, 2023
Southwest nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ondo's New Governor, Lucky Aiyedatiwa, Faces Allegations Of Extramarital Affair / Public Debate: I’ve No Time For Soludo – Aganga / Enugu Community, Igga Owns Oil Wells That Anambra/orient petroleum Claim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.