Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,271 members, 7,954,055 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:35 AM

Destiny - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Destiny (875 Views)

Seed Of Destiny Daily Devotional / You Have To Fight And Defeat The Goliath Of Your Destiny. / Can We Change Our Destiny? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Destiny by theffanyi(m): 11:36am On Sep 10, 2007
ur destiny, IN UR HAND or GODS HAND. undecided

Re: Destiny by theffanyi(m): 11:37am On Sep 10, 2007
mine is in gods hand . smiley

Re: Destiny by benit(f): 2:47pm On Sep 11, 2007
My Hands God has given me the Power
Re: Destiny by efuah(f): 7:27pm On Sep 11, 2007
yea, benit is right.
God created us, has the overall power but has given us our will so we choose to what we want.
Life is like schooling n studying, if u only study wht u r taught, u will get to the next class.
like the Bible said the wages of sin is death, it's the same way we choose the trend on which we want to move.
it wasn't God who planned that someone shd die by being hit by a car n someone also die a peaceful death
thru his/her sleep, but i think by our deeds we choose our destiny.
neither was it in God's plan that someone shd be a begger n the other a banker (then God is partial) undecided

it's simple, just do what u r instructed to (10 commandments) n u find peace with God n within.

perhaps am wrong (someone shd correct me pls i am). smiley
Re: Destiny by theffanyi(m): 10:12am On Sep 12, 2007
[efuah] u know that portion in bible that says [where he sends i will go] [and as he leads i will follow]

(1) (Reply)

Daniel In The Debunker's Den / Hook Up With Jesus And Receive The Abrahmic Convenant / God Will Never Advance You Bayound Your Last Act Of Disobedience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.