Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,754 members, 7,813,492 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:59 PM

Seed Of Destiny Daily Devotional - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seed Of Destiny Daily Devotional (4768 Views)

Girl Uses Her School Fees To Sow Seed Of Faith In Church / Seeds Of Destiny (daily Devotional Guide) By Dr. (pastor) Paul Enenche. / Seed Of Destiny (daily Devotional Guide) By Dr Pastor Paul Enenche (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seed Of Destiny Daily Devotional by Nobody: 8:16am On Jan 02, 2016
SEED OF DESTINY
THE LIFE OF VISION
DR. PAUL ENENCHE
1ST JANUARY 2016

SCRIPTURE: Now the Lord had said unto Abram, Get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and from thy father's house, unto a land that I will shew thee: – Genesis 12:1

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Without a clear definition of destination, frustration is inevitable.

Today is the first day of the year, 2016. We are grateful to God for the privilege of seeing another year.

I would like us to consider the life of vision as we begin this year because a clear definition of a destination is critical to every journey. Someone said, “If you do not know where you are going, you may not like where you will end.” So, in 2016, if we do not know where we are going we may not like where we will end. Without a clear definition of destination, frustration is inevitable.

The question then is, what is vision?

1. Vision is a clear definition of life’s destination. A person with a life of vision says, ‘In 2016, where am I heading to?

2. Vision is a clear picture of a preferred future. What kind of future do you prefer this year? To live by chance is to end by chance.

3. Vision is the direction of life’s motion. This implies asking yourself questions like, “What is the direction of my life? What reason do I wake up this morning?” As a businessman or a pastor, it is vision that determines what direction your life is heading.

My counsel is, develop a solid vision for this year in order to end very well.

Remember this: without a clear definition of destination, frustration is inevitable.

ASSIGNMENT(S):

1. Sit down to cultivate a solid vision for this year.

2. Take practical action steps to fulfill the outlined vision in number 1 above.

PRAYER: O LORD, give me a solid vision for this year, 2016. Give me the grace, LORD, to pursue this vision with all tenacity, in Jesus Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: A LIFE OF VISION

QUOTE: People flourish where there is vision and perish where there is no vision. Culled from 22 LAWS OF LIFE by Dr Paul Enenche.

DAILY READING: Genesis 1:1 to 2:25, Matthew 1:1 to 2:12, Psalm 1:1 to 6, Proverbs 1:1 to 6.
Re: Seed Of Destiny Daily Devotional by Nobody: 8:23am On Jan 02, 2016
SEED OF DESTINY
FAVOUR: THE PRODUCT OF VISION
DR. PAUL ENENCHE
2 JANUARY 2016

SCRIPTURE: For thou, LORD, wilt bless the righteous; with favour wilt thou compass him as with a shield. – Psalms 5:12.

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Favour is kindness shown to someone beyond what is due or usual.

Favour is the act of kindness shown to someone beyond what is due or usual. Vision, on the other hand, is a mental picture of a preferred future.

It has been confirmed that favour travels with vision. Men and women of vision are men and women of favour.

Daniel was character in the Bible who was a man of vision, and was followed by favour. In Daniel chapter 1:8, the Bible tells us how Daniel purposed in his heart that he would not defile himself with the king’s food; it shows us a man of purpose and vision. And in verse 9, Daniel got favour: ‘Now God had brought Daniel into favour….with the prince of the eunuchs.’

To be a person of vision, therefore, is to be a person of favour. The favour of God on the life of Daniel made him not only to be loved by God but also loved by men. Daniel’s exploits spanned through the generations of four different kings because he was a man of vision and favour.

My counsel is, discover the purpose of God for your life and make it your vision for living and the favour of God will run after you. I prophesy on you today that your life will become relevant and irreplaceable like that of Daniel.

Remember this: Favour is the kindness shown to someone beyond what is due or usual.

ASSIGNMENT(S):

1. Ask God for the impartation of unusual favour on your life.

2. Pray for the rekindling of your life’s vision.

PRAYER: O LORD, I ask for the impartation of Your favour on my life. Rekindle my vision for living, O LORD, in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: UNDERSTANDING FAVOUR.

QUOTE: Vision is the insight into God’s plan for a man’s life. Culled from 10 PRINCIPAL SECRETS OF PRINCIPAL PEOPLEby Dr Paul Enenche.

DAILY READING: Genesis 3:1 to 4:26, Matthew 2:13 to 3:6, Psalm 2:1 to 12, Proverbs 1:7 to 9.

DON’T FORGET TO ATTEND: The Sunday Service in 6 over-flooded services by 6:00am, 7:20am, 8:40am, 10:00am, 11:20am and 12:40pm tomorrow. Endeavour to come to Church with your friends and loved ones. God bless you.
Re: Seed Of Destiny Daily Devotional by degamonn: 8:42am On Jan 02, 2016
Nice one!
I like this novelty of bringing the e-copy of Seeds of Destiny to us through this medium. Though the hard copy is not expensive, but with this method now, it will get to wider audience than before.

Hope u will keep it coming daily ? Thank u for the good work.

1 Like

Re: Seed Of Destiny Daily Devotional by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jan 02, 2016
SEED OF DESTINY
THE MYSTERY OF THE BLESSING
DR. PAUL ENENCHE
3RD JANUARY 2016

SCRIPTURE: Speak unto Aaron and unto his sons, saying, on this wise ye shall bless the children of Israel, saying unto them. – Numbers 6:23.

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: The Blessing is the supernatural fragrance of success, fruitfulness, and productivity.

When God created man in the beginning, one of the things He did to man was to bless him (Genesis 1:28). The Blessing of God is a non-negotiable requirement to become great in life.  

One of the channels God uses to release His Blessing on His people is the prophetic or priestly channel. Therefore, the impartation of blessing is a major assignment of the priest.  The blessing carries the answers to the questions of humanity.  

Now, what is the mystery of the blessing? 

1. The blessing is the supernatural fragrance of success, fruitfulness, and productivity. 

Whenever a man is blessed, he becomes successful, fruitful and productive. In other words, a blessed man carries the fragrance of success, fruitfulness and productivity.  

To carry the aroma of success is to suffocate the smell of failure. Anywhere light appears, darkness disappears. When you encounter the blessing, you walk about as a mobile success that counteracts any failure in your life. 

I decree upon your life today, that every negative smell that has closed your doors and destiny ends forever. By the Blessing of God, that negative odour people perceive around you that makes you a victim of closed doors is over forever in Jesus’ Name. 

Remember this: The Blessing is the supernatural fragrance of success, fruitfulness, and productivity.

ASSIGNMENT (S):

1. Identify the areas of your life you need the Blessing of God.

2. Pray tenaciously for the release of the Blessing of God like Jacob and Jabez did.

PRAYER: O LORD, I make demands on Your Blessing on my life. Let Your Blessing, LORD, delete every curse, cause of failure and negative course of life, in Jesus’ Name.

QUOTE: Favour is a product of wisdom and disfavour is the product of ‘unwisdom’. Culled from WISDOM; LIFE’S GREATEST NECESSITY by Dr Paul Enenche.

DAILY READING: Genesis 5:1 to 7:24, Matthew 3:7 to 4:11, Psalm 3:1 to 8, Proverbs 1:10 to 19.

PROPHETIC PARENTAL BLESSING: I decree today that no weapon fashioned against you shall prosper; all the plots and plans of the devil and his agents shall never prevail over your life in the name of Jesus. – Dr Paul Enenche
Re: Seed Of Destiny Daily Devotional by Nobody: 7:08am On Jan 04, 2016
SEED OF DESTINY
THE TOOLS OF EFFECTIVE PRAYER
DR. PAUL ENENCHE
4TH JANUARY 2016

SCRIPTURE: ‘After this manner pray ye, our father, which art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name’. – Matthew 6:9.

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Prayer tools are tools that help one pray correctly and effectively.

God created us in order to commune with Him (Mark 3:13-14). One of the most potent weapons of communication with God is Prayer (Philippians 4:6). To pray effectively therefore, prayer tools are needed. Prayer tools are tools that help one pray correctly and effectively. Just as tools ease work, prayer tools aid you to pray well.

What then are the tools that make prayer effective? What are the tools that guarantee precision, excellence and eliminate sweat and toil in prayer?

1. The revelation of the Word.

2. Atmosphere of worship.

3. A listening or hearing attitude.

4. Faith expectation; come before God with faith and expectation.

5. Availability of Scripture and scriptural aids; always be in possession of a Bible and a concordance if possible.

6. The testimonies of previous acts of God either for you or someone else.

7. Writing tools/writing materials; always have a pen and paper in your possession in order to write down what God reveals.

8. Persistence in the spirit. This is praying and not giving up until the answer comes.

9. A vision of the expected outcome.

As you use each of these tools, I decree ease and effectiveness in your prayer life in Jesus’ Name.

Remember this: Prayer tools are tools that help one pray correctly and effectively.

ASSIGNMENT (S):

1. Go through the passage again.

2. Use each of these tools when you pray.

PRAYER: O LORD, shift my prayer life to the next level, help me to pray effectively. Give me the discipline LORD to pray with each of the prayer tools in Jesus Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: PRAYER TOOLS.

QUOTE: When we come into His presence, nothing else is needed for us to encounter Him; He is more than enough. Every other form of furniture or equipment becomes irrelevant. Culled from THE PROTOCOL OF THE ARK by Dr Becky Enenche.

DAILY READING: Genesis 8:1 to 10:32, Matthew 4:12 to 25, Psalm 4:1 to 8, Proverbs 1:20 to 23.

DON’T FORGET TO ATTEND: The Healing and Deliverance Service by 9:30 am tomorrow. Invite someone. God bless you as you do so.
Re: Seed Of Destiny Daily Devotional by Nobody: 5:45am On Jan 05, 2016
SEED OF DESTINY
MAKING THE MOST OF LIFE
DR. PAUL ENENCHE
5TH JANUARY 2016

SCRIPTURE: By much slothfulness the building decayeth; and through idleness of the hands the house droppeth through. – Ecclesiastes 10:18.

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: A life that is not engaged degenerates and dilapidates.

Our God is the Author and Giver of life. His intention for giving us life is to make the most of it. When we live life to the full, we are fulfilled.

From our anchor scripture, we can see that slothfulness makes a building (which is likened to our body – 1 Corinthians 6:19) to decay.  The meaning of this is, when the hand is idle, life decays. A life that is not fully engaged rapidly degenerates and dilapidates. For example, someone who has retired from active civil service and does not engage himself in other areas of life begins to fall sick. 

If you must live your life to the full, you must make the most of it by engaging yourself fully.

How then do you live a life that is fully engaged?

a) Living to worship and serve God.

b) Living to change lives for God.

c) Living to make impact and add value to lives.

d) Living to release full potentials

e) Living in quality relationship with others

f) Living as a generation problem solver.

If you engage your life in any of these areas, you are making the most of it. 

I decree the death of anything that causes lethargy and weariness in your life in Jesus Name.

Remember this: The life that is not engaged degenerates and dilapidates.

ASSIGNMENT(S):

1. Deal with every form of idleness in your life.

2. Confront the spirit of inactivity, laziness by engaging yourself in active work and service.

3. Ask God to show you what to do.

4. Do it now.

PRAYER: O LORD, deal with every lethargy in my life. Engage me in Your service LORD, in Jesus Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THE MESSAGE: MAKING THE MOST OF YOUR LIFE (PART 1).

QUOTE: The higher you will want to fly in life, the harder you will have to work. Culled from 30 SECRETS TO THE TOP by Dr Paul Enenche.

DAILY READING: Genesis 11:1 to 13:4, Matthew 5:1 to 26, Psalm 5:1 to 12, Proverbs 1:24 to 28.

DON’T FORGET TO ATTEND: 2 Power-packed Communion Services tomorrow with friends and loved ones for the preservation of your life and destiny by 4:45pm & 6:30pm. God bless you as you come.
Re: Seed Of Destiny Daily Devotional by Nobody: 6:23am On Jan 06, 2016
SEED OF DESTINY
THE BENEFITS OF WALKING IN LOVE
DR. PAUL ENENCHE
6TH JAN., 2016

SCRIPTURE: He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love.– 1 John 4:8.

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Lovelessness equals peoplelessness.

Our anchor Scripture reveals that God is the God of love. It is also important to note that Jesus came to die for us on the basis of love. This is why He preached and healed the sick by love. Also, the Holy Spirit is the Spirit of love (Galatians 5:22). Since God is the God of love, Jesus died for us out of love and the Holy Spirit is the Spirit of love, so if we must walk with God, we must walk in love and serve one another in love (Amos 3:3).

What are the benefits of walking in love?

a) Love is the key to commanding human attention and attraction.

Love is a spiritual attractant and a human magnet; it has the ability to magnetize people to a person. It is not enough to teach people but more important to touch people.

Lovelessness equals peoplelessness. 

b) Love is a seed that germinates.

What you sow in love today determines what you will reap in harvest tomorrow. Therefore, anytime you offer service, see it as a seed. Be seed conscious so that you can live well.

Today, I curse every root of bitterness in you, receive the grace to walk in love in Jesus’ Name. 

Remember this: Lovelessness equals peoplelessness.

ASSIGNMENT(S):

1. Make a decision to love people around you.

2. Do this by showing a practical action of love.

PRAYER: O LORD, I pray for the Spirit of love and the grace to love people around me. Uproot every root of bitterness and unforgiveness from my life LORD, in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: MINISTERING IN LOVE.

QUOTE: The more you walk in love the more like God you become. Culled from REASON FOR LIVING by Dr Paul Enenche.

DAILY READING: Genesis 13:5 to 15:21, Matthew 5:27 to 48, Psalm 6:1 to 10, Proverbs 1:29 to 33.
Re: Seed Of Destiny Daily Devotional by Nobody: 7:58am On Jan 07, 2016
SEED OF DESTINY
LIVING LIFE TO THE FULLEST
DR. PAUL ENENCHE
7TH JANUARY 2015

SCRIPTURE: And ye shall serve the Lord your God, and he shall bless thy bread, and thy water; and I will take sickness away from the midst of thee. – Exodus 23:25.

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: The life that is engaged is the life that is lived to the full

It has been confirmed that when we live life to the full, we are fulfilled in life. This is one way to prevent idleness, disease and lethargy. The life that is engaged is the life that is lived to the full. When life is not engaged in serving God and fulfilling His purpose, it degenerates and dilapidates.

How then do you live your life to the full?

Living to worship and serve God with your spirit, soul and body

This means living to spend and be spent for God. This is making God the reason for your existence. When you reach this point, people may tell you that you are wasting your life for God.

When you live to worship God, you live to run His errands and biddings (Ecclesiastes 12: 4, Matthew 4:10). Our most important purpose on earth is to worship God.

Therefore, let your mind be occupied with what to do for God. When you are slothful, your body as God’s building begins to decay. However, if you are involved in kingdom assignment, your body will be revitalized.

Therefore, make the most of your life by serving God. 

I curse the root of reproach, lethargy, idleness and weariness in your life today. Receive the grace to engage your life actively for God, in Jesus’ Name.

Remember this: To fulfill your purpose for existence is to be energized and vitalized.

ASSIGNMENT(S):

1. Be actively engaged in kingdom service.

2. Be actively involved in the home church, evangelism and in any department in church.

PRAYER: O LORD, give me the vision for living. I ask for the grace to live an impactful life LORD, in Jesus’ Name.

QUOTE: When a man has a vision for tomorrow, it gives him strength and wisdom for today. Culled from 21 FOOLISH THINGS PEOPLE DO by Dr Paul Enenche.

DAILY READING: Genesis 16:1 to 18:15, Matthew 6:1 to 24, Psalm 7:1 to 17, Proverbs 2:1 to 5.
Re: Seed Of Destiny Daily Devotional by Nobody: 6:19am On Jan 08, 2016
SEED OF DESTINY
UNDERSTANDING THE BLESSING
DR. PAUL ENENCHE
8TH JANUARY 2016

SCRIPTURE: Now the Lord had said unto Abram, Get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and from thy father's house, unto a land that I will shew thee: And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing. – Genesis 12:1-2.

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: A blessed man has no hard ground.

One major reason God appoints priests, is to bless His people. I would like to let you know that the blessing carries the answer to the challenges of men. 

Now, what does the blessing do for a man? 

The blessing is supernatural dew that softens the ground and releases the fatness of the earth. 

When a man is blessed, his ground softens and his earth releases fatness. A blessed man has no hard ground even if other people experience hard ground. When a man carries the blessing of God, his ground is not permitted to be hard. 

People can be dry but not the ground. It does not matter how dry the ground is, if you are a wet person (someone who carries the fire of God), you can wet the ground but if you are a dry person, you can dry up a wet ground. For example, if a blessed man and an unblessed person should plant yam on the same ground, the former will reap a bountiful harvest while the latter will reap a poor harvest from the same ground.  

I decree the blessing of the LORD upon your life today in Jesus’ Name. God’s blessing on you will wet every hard ground of your life in Jesus’ Name.

Remember this:  a blessed man has no hard ground.

ASSIGNMENT(S):

1. Insist on the blessing of God upon your life.

2. Connect to the relevant channels of blessing to experience divine blessing.

PRAYER: O LORD, bless me and enlarge my coast. Soften every hard ground of my life LORD, in Jesus’ Name.

QUOTE: God does not have a scarcity of blessing; He only has a scarcity of faithful people. Culled from 30 SECRETS TO THE TOP by Dr Paul Enenche.

DAILY READING: Genesis 18:16 to 19:38, Matthew 6:25 to 7:14, Psalm 8:1 to 9, Proverbs 2:6 to 15.

DON’T FORGET TO ATTEND: The Home Church meeting by 6:00pm tomorrow at a Home Church near you. Remember to invite your friends and neighbours.  God bless you.
Re: Seed Of Destiny Daily Devotional by Nobody: 6:36am On Jan 09, 2016
SEED OF DESTINY
STANDING BY GRACE
DR. PAUL ENENCHE
9th January 2016

SCRIPTURE: For the grace of God that bringeth salvation hath appeared to all men, teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly, in this present world; – Titus 2:11-12.

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Grace makes us to stand in uprightness and not be swallowed up by generational iniquity and apostasy.

I discovered in the course of searching the Scriptures that there are two major things that make people stand in life. The first thing is faith (Romans 11:20). The second thing is Grace. It is the Grace of God that makes the child of God, to stand on solid ground.  The meaning of this is, outside the grace of God, it is very easy to fall flat in front of various situations of life.  

Now, what does grace make us to stand in? 

1. Grace makes us to stand in uprightness.

Grace makes us stand in uprightness and not to be swallowed by generational iniquity and apostasy. The Bible says that the love of many people shall wax cold because iniquity shall abound (Matthew 24:12). We live in a world of conformity and compromise; it takes grace not to be like the world even though we are in the world. 

From our anchor scripture, we understand that grace gives us the power to say ‘No’ to sin. So, one way that grace makes us to stand is to make us to say ‘No’ to sin. It is grace makes us to say no when there’s pressure to conform to the standard of this world and be like the rest. 

I decree on your life today, that grace is coming upon you in Jesus’ Name.

Remember this: Grace makes us to stand in uprightness and not be swallowed up by generational iniquity and apostasy.

ASSIGNMENT(S):

1. Make demands on the grace of God to say ‘No’ to sin.

2. Make up your mind to be different from others.

PRAYER: O LORD, I ask for the grace to say ‘No’ to every form of ungodliness. Help me LORD to stay connected to you, in Jesus’ Name. 

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: STANDING BY GRACE.

QUOTE: It is only those who remain in God’s presence that are entitled to unconditional protection from Him. Culled from THE PROTOCOL OF THE ARK by Dr Becky Enenche.

DAILY READING: Genesis 20:1 to 22:24, Matthew 7:15 to 29, Psalm 9:1 to 12, Proverbs 2:16 to 22.

DON’T FORGET TO ATTEND: The Sunday Service in 6 over-flooded services by 6:00am, 7:20am, 8:40am, 10:00am, 11:20am and 12:40pm tomorrow. Endeavour to come to Church with your friends and loved ones. God bless you.
Re: Seed Of Destiny Daily Devotional by Nobody: 5:24am On Jan 10, 2016
SEED OF DESTINY
THE SUPERNATURAL GROUND SOFTENER
DR. PAUL ENENCHE
10TH JANUARY 2016

SCRIPTURE: ‘…Cursed is the ground for thy sake; in sorrow shalt thou eat of it all the days of thy life…’ – Genesis 3:17.

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: One who carries the Blessing of God can wet every dry ground.

Many people work diligently in their different fields of endeavour without anything to show for it. They work tirelessly but their result is not commensurate with their hard and diligent work. So, they decide to change locations and go abroad because they think that there are greener pastures abroad. But it is important to know that it is not all about the ground but the person. So, it is not where you are that matters but who you are. The problem is not the ground, but what each person carries.  It is the content of the man that determines his environment.

How does God soften a dry ground of a man’s life? 

It is by releasing His blessing on the man. One who carries the Blessing of God can wet every dry ground.

When God cursed Cain, He said ‘cursed is the ground for your sake....’ So, if a man is cursed, the ground does not give him his best but if a man is blessed, his endeavours give him the best. 

The meaning of this is, if a man is blessed, he gets the best out of life. When your ground is blessed as a doctor, lawyer or pastor, you will get the best out of what you do.

I decree the blessing of the LORD upon your life today in Jesus’ Name. 

Remember this: One who carries the Blessing of God can wet every dry ground.

ASSIGNMENT(S):

1. Make up your mind to be a channel of blessing in order to attract God’s blessing.

2. Release your seed to God and the kingdom project to connect to God’s blessing.

PRAYER: O LORD, I ask for the grace to release the seed in my hand in order to attract Your blessing. Help me to be consistent LORD, in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: THE BLESSING OF AUTHORITY

QUOTE: God does not have a scarcity of blessing; He only has a scarcity of faithful people. Culled from 30 SECRETS TO THE TOP by Dr Paul Enenche.

DAILY READING: Genesis 23:1 to 24:51, Matthew 8:1 to 17, Psalm 9:13 to 20, Proverbs 3:1 to 6.

PROPHETIC PARENTAL BLESSING: I decree on your life today; the blessing of God shall delete every curse in your life in Jesus’ Name. I decree the end of every struggle and battle of your destiny in Jesus’ Name.  – Dr. Becky Enenche
Re: Seed Of Destiny Daily Devotional by Nobody: 5:35am On Jan 11, 2016
SEED OF DESTINY
THE WORKS OF GRACE
DR. PAUL ENENCHE
11 JANUARY 2016

SCRIPTURE: But by the grace of God I am what I am: and his grace which was bestowed upon me was not in vain; but I laboured more abundantly than they all: yet not I, but the grace of God which was with me. – 1 Corinthians 15:10.

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: God’s grace makes great.

One prominent character in Scriptures whose life is worthy of emulation is Apostle Paul. He was a late comer who became a front liner. He did great things for God. He had great insight in God’s Word that even Peter the apostle who knew Christ before him testified.

What made apostle Paul who was a late comer to be ahead of the apostle who ate with Jesus?

It is the grace of God!

Now, what does grace do in a man’s life?

1.Grace makes us stand in the faith and not give up on God.

The enemy specializes in questioning and confronting our faith in God. He specializes in making you give up on God, especially in situations where expectations are being delayed. In such case, it is grace that makes us stand like Job by being strong in the LORD.

2.Grace makes us stand when all other people are on the ground. (Psalm 91:7-cool

This means that when everyone is on the floor, you will stand. For example, there may be a massive retrenchment in your place of work but grace will make your case different. 

I decree the release of that grace on your life today in Jesus’ Name.

Remember this: God’s grace makes great.

ASSIGNMENT(S):

1. Ask God daily for His grace upon your life.

2. Connect to God’s grace on the spiritual leadership where you serve God.

PRAYER: O LORD, I ask for the endowment of Your grace upon my life. I refuse to live the life of disgrace LORD, in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: STANDING BY GRACE 

QUOTE: The closer you get to God, the more secured your life will be. Culled from 15 KINGDOM STRATEGIES FOR SURVIVALby Dr Paul Enenche.

DAILY READING: Genesis 24:52 to 26:16, Matthew 8:18 to 34, Psalm 10:1 to 15, Proverbs 3:7 to 8.

DON’T FORGET TO ATTEND: The Healing and Deliverance Service by 9:30 am tomorrow. Invite someone. God bless you as you do so.
Re: Seed Of Destiny Daily Devotional by Nobody: 7:32am On Jan 12, 2016
SEED OF DESTINY
THE SECRET OF DIVINE
HEALTH AND VITALITY
DR. PAUL ENENCHE
12 JANUARY 2016

SCRIPTURE: Beloveth, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health even as thy soul prospereth. – 3 John 1:2.

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: The chastisement of our peace was upon Him and with His stripes we were healed. 

We live in a world of strange afflictions, disease and decadence. There are strange attacks from the kingdom of darkness because the devil is working day and night in order to afflict God’s people with deadly diseases. 

However, the Bible says that you shall know the truth and it shall make you free (John 8:32). It takes light and insight from the Word to live healthy.

What then do you need to know in order to stay healthy?

The infirmity of humanity was transferred to the Saviour at Calvary. 

Isaiah 53:5 says , ‘…the chastisement of our peace was upon him and with his stripes we were healed.’ 

It is important to note that more than two thousand years ago the infirmity of humanity was transferred on the Saviour.Matthew 8:17 reveals that Jesus took our infirmities and bare our sicknesses. All the sickness have been carried by the Saviour on Calvary; hence, there is no reason to carry any sickness in your body. 1 Peter 2:24 also confirmed this. 

Therefore, attack any sickness in your body with this light.

By the apostolic mantle of fire on my life, I decree that every life-threatening disease in your life is cursed today in Jesus’ Name.

Remember this: The chastisement of our peace was upon Him and with His stripes we were healed. 

ASSIGNMENT(S):

1. Confront every disease in your life with the light of God’s Word in the place of prayer.

2. Claim the promises of Divine healing in the Word to stay healed.

PRAYER: O LORD, I confront every disease in my life with Your Word. Let the root of affliction in my life die, in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: CHANNELS OF DIVINE HEALING 

QUOTE: revelation is the secret of elevation. Culled from 30 SECRETS TO THE TOP by Dr Paul Enenche.

DAILY READING: Genesis 26:17 to 27:46, Matthew 9:1 to 17, Psalm 10:16 to 18, Proverbs 3: 9 to 10.
Re: Seed Of Destiny Daily Devotional by Nobody: 6:06am On Jan 13, 2016
SEED OF DESTINY
THE NECESSITY OF WISDOM TO WORK
DR. PAUL ENENCHE
13TH JANUARY 2016

SCRIPTURE: “Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, do it with thy might; for there is no work, nor device, nor knowledge, nor wisdom, in the grave, whither thou goest” – Ecclesiastes 9:10.

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Your assignment as a Christian is to show the world or your fellow employees how to work.

Wisdom simply is, applied information. It is knowing what to do, and doing what you know.

So, in other not to operate in mediocrity or be under-productive at your work place, wisdom is inevitable.

Now, what are the necessities of wisdom to your work?

1. You exist as a representative of God and as a pace setter to the ungodly at the work of place.

Your assignment as a Christian is to show the world or your fellow employees how to work. That is, you are to set the pace not to keep the pace. Unbelievers should know what it means to display excellence, be dutiful and faithful to work because they see it in you (Matthew 5:14).

Beloved, unbelievers study your attitude and approach to work. They would want to know how a child of God practices as a doctor, engineer, typist, editor, or even as a business person.

2. You are designed to excel and rise to your God given position of authority.

This means, you are to work until you rise to the top.  

I see you rise to the top as you determine to represent God in the delivery of excellence to your work in Jesus’ Name. 

Remember this: Your assignment as a Christian is to show the world or your fellow employees how to work.

ASSIGNMENT(S): 

1. Make up your mind to give your best to your assignment. 

2. Determine to represent God everywhere, especially at the place of work. 

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: WORKPLACE AND CAREER WISDOM PART 2.

PRAYER: Lord, I thank You for Your Word to me today, I make demands for the grace Oh Lord, to represent You in excellence with my work in Jesus’ Name.

DAILY READING: Genesis 28:1-29:35, Matthew 9:18-38, Psalm 11:1-7, Proverbs 3:11-12

QUOTE: Wise people are generational mountain movers, obstacle crossers and hard nut crackers. Culled from BE WISE AND RISE by Dr Paul Enenche.
Re: Seed Of Destiny Daily Devotional by Nobody: 5:58am On Jan 14, 2016
SEED OF DESTINY
DILIGENCE – KEY TO EMINENCE
DR. PAUL ENENCHE
14TH JANUARY 2016

SCRIPTURE: “I have been with you for twenty years now. Your sheep and goats have not miscarried, nor have I eaten rams from your flocks. I did not bring you animals torn by wild beasts; I bore the loss myself. And you demanded payment from me for whatever was stolen by day or night” – Genesis 31:38-39 (NIV)

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Nothing can be glorious until somebody is serious and nothing can work out until it is worked at.

Diligence can be defined as a careful and persistent work. It has been confirmed that the way of diligence is the way to eminence.

Beloved, if prominence is your desire, then you must delete laziness from your mentality and eliminate indolence from your activity. Some people approach their daily activities drowsily. Such persons are the first to be sacked from their jobs when there is a need to shed (downsize) staff in their offices.

Note this: the full deployment of energy is key to achievement of destiny. That is, if you must achieve destiny, you must deploy energy. And the level of energy you deploy per time determines the weight of result you achieve.  Also note that for anything to give you what it contains, you must give it what it takes either in ministry, business or academics etc. It is input that determines output and outcome. 

The truth is, your qualification to the next level is tied to your attitude to work and the manner with which you work. Sometime ago, I heard someone say “those who take things casual end up as casualties”. Nothing can be glorious until somebody is serious and nothing can work out until it is worked at.

Diligence today equals eminence tomorrow and indolence today births nonentities tomorrow.

Beloved, if eminence is your crave then, diligence must be your drive.

Remember this: Nothing can be glorious until somebody is serious and nothing can work out until it is worked at.

ASSIGNMENT(S): 

1. Consciously resist the spirit of laziness and indolence to work 

2. Decide to be diligent and embrace hard work because hard work does not kill.

PRAYER: LORD, deliver me from the spirit of laziness, lethargy and indolence. I receive the grace O LORD to be diligent in the delivery of my duties in Jesus’ Name. 

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: WORKPLACE AND CAREER WISDOM (PART 2)

QUOTE: Your work determines your worth. Culled from 30 SECRETS TO THE TOP by Dr Paul Enenche.

DAILY READING: Genesis 30:1-31:16, Matthew 10:1-23, Psalm 12:1-8, Proverbs 3:13-15
Re: Seed Of Destiny Daily Devotional by Nobody: 6:37am On Jan 15, 2016
SEED OF DESTINY
THE TRAGEDY OF A DOUBLE STANDARD EXISTENCE
DR. PAUL ENENCHE
15TH JANUARY 2016

SCRIPTURE: “They feared the LORD, and served their own gods, after the manner of the nations whom they carried away from thence” – 2 Kings 17:33.

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: The tragedy of a double standard existence is the tragedy of perpetual and perennial captivity.

Our anchor scripture reveals that though the children of Israel feared the LORD, they served their own gods. This is a conflicting and contradictory lifestyle; how can someone profess that he fears God and at the same time serve the gods of his enemies? It is absolutely paradoxical; this is double-standard existence. No wonder they ended in long term captivity.

Beloved, the tragedy of a double standard existence is the tragedy of perpetual and perennial captivity.

Key thoughts:

(a) You cannot serve God on your terms but on His terms:- The meaning of this is, you cannot adjust God’s Word to suit your lifestyle, but you can adjust your lifestyle to suit the standard of God’s Word.

(b) You cannot hold on to your ways and do God’s Will:-  If you want to see the Will of God, you must line yourself up with His Will.

But the tragedy is, many Christians can be perfectly comfortable with such company and think it is normal. For a lion to be comfortable in the company of pigs is an abomination.

So, the mixture of the fear of God and the serving of gods has no future.

Remember this: The tragedy of a double standard existence is the tragedy of perpetual and perennial captivity.

ASSIGNMENT(S): 

1. By all means, disconnect and desist from every trace of a doubled standard lifestyle. 

2. Avoid the wrong company like a plague and determine to stand out clearly for Christ even if you have to stand alone. 

PRAYER: LORD, I refuse to fear You and still serve the god of money, materialism and vanity. I repent from every double standard existence I exhibited in time past, and I ask for the grace O LORD, to firmly uphold Your standards in this generation in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: THE TRAGEDY OF DOUBLE STANDARD EXISTENCE.

QUOTE: When God sees a person living a lie, and behaving a lie, when He sees hypocrisy, He hates it with a passion because He is the embodiment of truth. Culled from WHO ARE YOU? by Dr Paul Enenche.

DAILY READING: Genesis 31:17-32:12, Matthew 10:24-11:6, Psalm 13:1-6, Proverbs 3:16-18

DON’T FORGET TO ATTEND: The Home Church meeting by 6:00pm tomorrow at a Home Church near you. Also invite your friends and neighbours. God bless you as you do so.
Re: Seed Of Destiny Daily Devotional by Nobody: 6:46am On Jan 16, 2016
SEED OF DESTINY
YOUR MENTALITY AND YOUR ACTIVITY
DR. PAUL ENENCHE
16TH JANUARY 2016

SCRIPTURE: “Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life” – Proverbs 4:23 (KJV)

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: It is the synergy of strategy and energy that guarantees destiny fulfilment.

There is an undeniable connection between mentality and activity; the stronger your mentality the more excellent your activity.

Beloved, always involve mentality in your activity. Do not just let your hands work, let your mind work also. Nobody will mind a person who does not mind his actions. The reason a mad man is without value, not employable or interviewable, cannot vote or be voted for, is because he has lost his mind. He is alive but he is considered dead. It is not possible for your mind to be functionless and your life is useful. That is why you must take out time to think and strategize on how to take your assignment to the next level for maximum profitability.

Sometime ago, the Holy Ghost made me to understand that it is the synergy of strategy and energy that guarantees destiny fulfilment. Strategy is mentality while energy is activity. So, when you marry mentality with activity, you would birth productivity. There are those who work hard yet there is little or no productivity because their minds are not at work. And I have realized that, the Holy Ghost speaks to those who think (Acts 10:19).

Remember this: It is the synergy of strategy and energy that guarantees destiny fulfillment.

ASSIGNMENT(S):
1. Deliberately make thinking a part of your daily TO-DO list.
2. Determine to consciously apply your mind to your task.

PRAYER: LORD, I thank You for Your Word to me today, I make demands O LORD on the Holy Spirit for the sharpening of my mentality in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: WORKPLACE AND CAREER WISDOM PART 2.

QUOTE: Your mentality determines your possibilities. Culled from 365 WISDOM CAPSULES by Dr Paul Enenche.

DAILY READING: Genesis 32:13-34:31, Matthew 11:7-30, Psalm 14:1-7, Proverbs 3:19-20.
Re: Seed Of Destiny Daily Devotional by Nobody: 6:47am On Jan 17, 2016
SEED OF DESTINY
DO WHAT OTHERS AVOID
DR. PAUL ENENCHE
17TH JANUARY 2016

SCRIPTURE: “And David spake to the men that stood by him, saying, What shall be done to the man that killeth this Philistine, and taketh away the reproach from Israel? for who is this uncircumcised Philistine, that he should defy the armies of the living God?” – 1 Samuel 17:26

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: To function like others is to end like others. To make a difference, you must be different.

From our anchor scripture, we see that Goliath that King Saul and his experienced war generals feared to confront was ‘yeyerised’ (messed up) by a boy called David. That is, he dared what others feared. Everyone avoided Goliath like a plague, nobody wanted to dare him, but David ran into what others ran from; he tackled Goliath and his level changed.

Beloved, every Goliath is a strategy, positioned to shift you to your next level. To function like others, is to end like others. To make a difference, you must be different. If your destiny must be outstanding, doing what others avoid must be your secret. The difference between the destiny of David and that of his brothers was like heaven and earth.

In Russell Conwell’s book titled ‘Acres of Diamond’, a man sold his farmland in search of gold during the days of the American gold rush. And he spent all the money without getting any gold. The person who bought the farmland later discovered gold, pearl and diamond on the same land. The truth is, that man may not forgive himself for life. Many people today are looking elsewhere for what is not missing.

My counsel is, do what others avoid and you will achieve what others cannot achieve.

Remember this: To function like others is to end like others. To make a difference, you must be different.

ASSIGNMENT(S):
1. Make up your mind to do what others avoid even when it is not convenient.
2. Never join the crowd to the wrong direction.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: WORKPLACE AND CAREER WISDOM (PART 2)

PRAYER: LORD, I receive Your help to do what others avoid, I make demands on Your grace O LORD not to flow with the crowd so I will not be lost in the crowd in Jesus’ Name.

DAILY READING: Genesis 35:1–36:43, Matthew 12:1-21, Psalm 15:1-5, Proverbs 3:21–26

QUOTE: You will not be rewarded by how similar you are to people. You will be rewarded by how unique you are as a person. Culled from 30 SECRETS TO THE TOP by Dr Paul Enenche.

PROPHETIC PARENTAL BLESSING: By the apostolic mantle of fire on my life, I decree that every god and altar responsible for the calamity of your family is roasted today by fire in Jesus Name. – Dr Paul Enenche

1 Like

Re: Seed Of Destiny Daily Devotional by degamonn: 6:43am On Jan 20, 2016
I suggest u upload the chapter for each day well ahead of d breaking of that day. If possible, upload d one of 2day by this evening. This will enable those who need it early in the morng 2 have access 2 it. God bless u as do so.
Re: Seed Of Destiny Daily Devotional by Nobody: 6:31am On Jan 23, 2016
SEED OF DESTINY
THE FIGHT OF FAITH
DR. PAUL ENENCHE
23 JANUARY 2016

SCRIPTURE: Fight the good fight of faith, lay hold on eternal life, whereunto thou art also called, and hast professed a good profession before many witnesses. – 1 Timothy 6:12.

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: We disarm darkness with the weapon of light.

In the words of God’s servant, Bishop David Oyedepo, “Life is a battle, not a playground; it is warfare not funfair.” (Ephesians 6:12).

Beloved, it is important to note that although we are called to fight, we are destined to win. The fight is a fight of faith, and faith does not fight to lose; it fights to win. So, never calculate defeat in your life.

So let’s look at one of the weapons in the fight of faith:

The Light of God’s Word or Rhema.

I heard a folk tale from Arch Bishop Benson Idahosa of blessed memory: he said that it was reported to the sun that there is a land of absolute darkness and there is nothing anyone can do for light to come there. So, the sun said, ‘let me go and see it.’ So it travelled there. The sun arrived in the land and stayed there for three months. After the three months, it told the inhabitants, ‘I was told there was darkness in this land but I have been looking for it since I came’ and they told the sun, ‘since you came, the darkness has disappeared.’

In every area of your life where there is darkness, God will show you the light out of Scripture that will displace such darkness, in Jesus’ Name.

Remember this: We disarm darkness with the weapon of light.

ASSIGNMENT(S):
1. Never give up in life’s battle.
2. Stay loaded; gather Scriptural bullets daily.

PRAYER: LORD, thank You for Your Word. Open my eyes to see the Light that will handle every battle around me, O LORD, in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: TRIUMPHING AND WINNING IN LIFE BY FAITH (PART 1)

QUOTE: Truth is key to triumph. Culled from 30 SECRETS TO THE TOP by Dr Paul Enenche.

DAILY READING: Genesis 46:1–47:31, Matthew 15:1-28, Psalm 19:1-14, Proverbs 4:14 – 19
Re: Seed Of Destiny Daily Devotional by Nobody: 5:46am On Jan 24, 2016
SEED OF DESTINY
PRODUCTS OF AN ENCOUNTER
DR. PAUL ENENCHE
24 JANUARY 2016

SCRIPTURE: And Jacob was left alone; and there wrestled a man with him until the breaking of the day. And when he saw that he prevailed not against him, he touched the hollow of his thigh; and the hollow of Jacob's thigh was out of joint, as he wrestled with him –  Genesis 32:24-28

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: If a tadpole encounters Jehovah, it will sink a shark.

An encounter with God sets a person on a path of destiny. Saul was wandering about on the mountains of Israel looking for a donkey when he was meant to be the leader of a nation until God encountered him and his life changed. The meaning of this is, Divine encounter arrests misdirection in life; it takes an encounter to be set on the path where you should be. 

An encounter establishes a change of identity. Jacob’s name was changed to Israel on the frequency of Divine encounter.  The life of Saul so changed that people asked themselves if he was also among the prophets.

People might have classified you as a nonentity but Divine encounter has changed your life; all of a sudden, as a single lady, you are now a married woman; as a jobless man, you are now a creator of job; as someone who was called barren, you are now a fruitful woman.
An encounter imparts the power to prevail. One encounter can make you sink what wanted to sink you. If a tadpole encounters Jehovah, it will sink a shark because it’s not by power and not by might but by the Spirit of the LORD.

Remember this: If a tadpole encounters Jehovah he will sink a Shark.

ASSIGNMENT(S):
1. Make demand for a genuine encounter that transforms life and destiny of a person
2. Ask God to baptize you with vengeance unction to win in your current battle.

PRAYER: Lord, I ask for the Supernatural Unction to overcome in every battle of my life, help me never to quit in the face of challenges, in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING GET THIS MESSAGE: PRODUCTS OF AN ENCOUNTER (PART 1)

DAILY READING: Genesis 48:1 to 49:33, Matthew 15:29 to 16:12, Psalm 20: 1 to 9, Proverbs 4:20 to 27.

QUOTE: Destinies change, miracles happen and deliverances occur at midnight – culled from 365 WISDOM CAPSULES by Dr. Paul Enenche

DON’T FORGET TO ATTEND: The Healing and Deliverance Service by 9:30 am tomorrow. Invite someone. God bless you as you do so.

PROPHETIC PARENTAL BLESSING: I decree the end of every satanic litigation and accusation against your life and destiny. Every accusation of your destiny is reversed today in Jesus Name. – Dr Becky Enenche
Re: Seed Of Destiny Daily Devotional by Nobody: 6:16am On Jan 26, 2016
SEED OF DESTINY
THE MYSTERY OF FAITH
DR. PAUL ENENCHE
26 JANUARY 2016

SCRIPTURE: ‘Holding the mystery of the faith in a pure conscience.’ – 1Timothy 3:9

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Men and women of faith do not follow feelings but insight or light.

The subject, faith, is a spiritual mystery in the hearts of many people. There are many children of God who ask the question, ‘What is faith and how does it work?’ The answer is important because understanding the mystery of faith makes a man to escape mockery and slavery in life.

So, the first question to ask is, ‘what is faith?’

1. Faith is living in the light of the Scripture instead of walking by sight.
When you make up your mind to live by the light of Scripture and not by what you see, that is faith. When men say they are cast down, you will say, ‘There is a lifting up’ (Job 22:29 paraphrased); that is faith. Let the weak say, ‘I am strong’ (Joel 3:10); that is faith. Men and women of faith do not follow feelings but insight or light.

2. Faith is obedience to Divine instructions to provoke supernatural responses. God asked Abraham to move to a land he would show him. He obeyed and God showed up to confirm that he did the right thing. So, people of faith are people of obedience. There is no disobedient person that is a person of faith. Anybody who rebels against the Word of God does not have faith.

Remember this: men and women of faith do not follow feelings but insight or light.

ASSIGNMENT (S)
1. Begin to speak and act based on what the Bible says and not on your feelings or situations.
2. Ask God to give you the spirit of faith.

PRAYER: O LORD, I believe in You, Your abilities and Your Will, in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: THE MYSTERY OF FAITH (PART 5)

QUOTE: In the walk of faith, you start even when you can’t see the end. Culled from 365 WISDOM CAPSULES by Dr Paul Enenche.

DAILY READING: Exodus 2:11 to 3:22, Matthew 17:10 to 27, Psalm 22:1 to 18, Proverbs 5: 7 to 14

DON’T FORGET TO ATTEND: 2 Power-packed Communion Services tomorrow with friends and loved ones for the preservation of your life and destiny by 4:45pm & 6:30pm. God bless you as you come.

(1) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With Christian Women Wearing Trouser? / What Does It Mean To “be Born Of Water And Of The Spirit?" / Why Is Jesus Called A Savior ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.