Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,209 members, 7,822,078 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

‘El-rufai’s Visit Is Over The Issue With The Senate’- Presidency - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘El-rufai’s Visit Is Over The Issue With The Senate’- Presidency (599 Views)

Pastor Bakare, El-rufai Visit Sanusi In Lagos / Pastor Tunde Bakare And El-Rufai Visit Sanusi In Lagos (Photos) / Omoyele Sowore And Dr. Rabiu Ahmed Rufai Visit Nigerian Customs Service(PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘El-rufai’s Visit Is Over The Issue With The Senate’- Presidency by Itrybe: 10:16am On Aug 10, 2023
NIGERIA- Former governor of Kaduna state, El-Rufai visited President Bola Ahmed Tinubu on Wednesday after the Senate declined to ratify him as a minister-designate, according to reports. And while Nasir El-Rufai arrived at the Presidential Villa at about 2pm, Nyesom Wike arrived at the Villa at around 1.40pm.

Despite the fact that the purpose for the pair’s visit had not been officially announced, a source at the Presidential Villa reportedly gave a Punch journalist a clue that it had something to do with Nasir El-Rufai’s confirmation as a minister.

Read More... https://itrybe.com/el-rufais-visit-is-over-the-issue-with-the-senate-presidency/

Re: ‘El-rufai’s Visit Is Over The Issue With The Senate’- Presidency by Acekidc4(m): 10:19am On Aug 10, 2023
He will be Screened and Cleared in due time!! I don't know why the Shildren of hate are having mental Fever over this Competent Technocrat 🤔🤔
Re: ‘El-rufai’s Visit Is Over The Issue With The Senate’- Presidency by Nobody: 10:20am On Aug 10, 2023
Elrufai is not happy and I hope all issues be resolved because he's the main Asiwaju's supporter from the north that made things happen.
Re: ‘El-rufai’s Visit Is Over The Issue With The Senate’- Presidency by Wisereborn: 10:53am On Aug 10, 2023
Acekidc4:
He will be Screened and Cleared in due time!! I don't know why the Shildren of hate are having mental Fever over this Competent Technocrat 🤔🤔
Everything is hate to you

You turn around and hit the polity, you blame obidients or Igbos for it undecided

Why don't you take a good look at the mirror undecided

So senate president, Shehu Sani are now hateful undecided why can't you speak on the allegations leveled against him

Kaduna was hyper-chaotic under Nasir El-rufai and every living soul knows this! Even his utterances of recent leaves nothing to be desired but just as you said, "they' will confirm him

What a pity undecided

If you so much hate these children of hate, why not push for the separation so you can live with the children of love undecided

Na wah for some of una ooo

1 Like

Re: ‘El-rufai’s Visit Is Over The Issue With The Senate’- Presidency by Wisereborn: 10:55am On Aug 10, 2023
IconicR:
Elrufai is not happy and I hope all issues be resolved because he's the main Asiwaju's supporter from the north that made things happen.
Will Nigeria ever get better with the likes of you
Re: ‘El-rufai’s Visit Is Over The Issue With The Senate’- Presidency by Abufo: 11:12am On Aug 10, 2023
IconicR:

ok...that helped ebola to steal the election abi?
Re: ‘El-rufai’s Visit Is Over The Issue With The Senate’- Presidency by 001Lagos: 11:12am On Aug 10, 2023
IconicR:
meaning, El-rufai is greater than Tinubu
Re: ‘El-rufai’s Visit Is Over The Issue With The Senate’- Presidency by Nobody: 12:05pm On Aug 10, 2023
001Lagos:
meaning, El-rufai is greater than Tinubu
No, but greater by far than obi
Re: ‘El-rufai’s Visit Is Over The Issue With The Senate’- Presidency by Dreamhighnow(m): 12:11pm On Aug 10, 2023
Something I don't understand is how Obi doesn't leave the mouth of people thst claim to be in power. Is Obi the president? I'm not a fan of obi but must u keep relating obi to every issue on our national polity

Tinubu is following the path of Buhari

Initial empty giragira

No substance

No major blue print

Set of thieves as ministers

And yet we need to critic the government to put it on his toes

How u keep shouting obi that u said he is insignificant

This tinubu guys are so demented

Awon omo radarada to ye kin wonjunu

(1) (Reply)

Oba Ademuagun Vs Premier Obafemi Awolowo / Tinubu This SAD, Sad Reality / Tinubu: CSU Sent Me My Original Replacement Certificate( Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.