Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,600 members, 7,823,608 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

To Nairaland Boss - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / To Nairaland Boss (162 Views)

If You Want To Know The True Problem Of Nigeria, Come To Nairaland / How Do I Break My Addiction To Nairaland? / Its Been 4years Away. Appreciation To Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Nairaland Boss by Jozilinn: 11:05am On Aug 10, 2023
I think Mr seun should add laughing and crying emoji besides the like and share because just liking alone is getting boring,trust me some people's comment here would either crack you up or piss you off, please if you know his Monika tagg him for me, besides it would really look nice for those bloggers and fake YouTubers maybe if they get angry likes then they would stop bringing fake news again. Thank you to everyone reading this have a great day...the world is revolving let's move with it, enjoy your day everyone you are blessed.

Ahnie
Seun
Siofra.

1 Like

Re: To Nairaland Boss by ahnie: 11:26am On Aug 10, 2023
Nairaland boss nor epp anybody grin grin grin

Am on it,come let's chow...I don shift for you.na person wey don chop dey see strength take argue.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: To Nairaland Boss by Lance008(m): 2:03pm On Aug 10, 2023
Jozilinn:
I think Mr seun should add laughing and crying emoji besides the like and share because just liking alone is getting boring,trust me some people's comment here would either crack you up or piss you off, please if you know his Monika tagg him for me, besides it would really look nice for those bloggers and fake YouTubers maybe if they get angry likes then they would stop bringing fake news again. Thank you to everyone reading this have a great day...the world is revolving let's move with it, enjoy your day everyone you are blessed.

Ahnie
Seun
Siofra.
πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ₯²πŸ₯²πŸ₯²πŸ€“πŸ˜šπŸ˜ŠπŸ₯²πŸ˜šπŸ§πŸ˜πŸ€©πŸ€ͺπŸ˜‡πŸ˜‰πŸ˜™πŸ₯ΈπŸ˜‘🀯🀬πŸ₯΅πŸ˜°πŸ˜¬πŸ˜―πŸ˜¦πŸ˜ πŸ€—πŸ˜―πŸ™„πŸ€«
All emoji Dey available
Re: To Nairaland Boss by BronzeTiger: 2:08pm On Aug 10, 2023
ahnie:

Am on it,come let's chow...I don shift for you.na person wey don chop dey see strength take argue.
You dey try ooh.
Re: To Nairaland Boss by Jozilinn: 3:48pm On Aug 10, 2023
Lance008:
πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ₯²πŸ₯²πŸ₯²πŸ€“πŸ˜šπŸ˜ŠπŸ₯²πŸ˜šπŸ§πŸ˜πŸ€©πŸ€ͺπŸ˜‡πŸ˜‰πŸ˜™πŸ₯ΈπŸ˜‘🀯🀬πŸ₯΅πŸ˜°πŸ˜¬πŸ˜―πŸ˜¦πŸ˜ πŸ€—πŸ˜―πŸ™„πŸ€«
All emoji Dey available
you know we have quote, like,share,and modify,I was thinking of him adding laugh,anger,sad,to the like and share see. Just like Facebook reactions.

1 Like

Re: To Nairaland Boss by Jozilinn: 3:49pm On Aug 10, 2023
ahnie:

Enjoy your day ma na who work dey chop abeg ❀️❀️❀️

(1) (Reply)

How Many Times A Day Can I Use My Washing Machine? / Market Square is set to bring Exquisite Shopping Experience to Ota / 3 +2 X 30 = X: The Answer To This Equation Will Shock You!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.