Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,956 members, 7,828,370 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Bayern’s Harry Kane Offer Accepted By Tottenham; Striker Must Decide - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Bayern’s Harry Kane Offer Accepted By Tottenham; Striker Must Decide (17416 Views)

Jose Mourinho Joins talkSPORT After He Was Sacked By Tottenham (Video) / Tottenham Striker Son Heung-min Pictured Undergoing Military Training / Tottenham Striker, Harry Kane Headbutts Chelsea's Cesar Azpilicueta (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bayern’s Harry Kane Offer Accepted By Tottenham; Striker Must Decide by callmevirus(m): 11:19am On Aug 10, 2023
You deserve a better chance
Go Harry
Re: Bayern’s Harry Kane Offer Accepted By Tottenham; Striker Must Decide by uunwanaobong3: 11:19am On Aug 10, 2023
Had it been he accepted mancity, he would have broke the highest goal record scored in EPL and also win all the trophies available.

But now, at least he will win the farmers league trophy But he will not break the goal scoring record in EPL......... Take that Kane for being stupid
Re: Bayern’s Harry Kane Offer Accepted By Tottenham; Striker Must Decide by Usmanovic95(m): 11:19am On Aug 10, 2023
Loyalty vs success clashing here. At this stage of his career,he needs to pick success or he lives with regret at the twilight of his career.
Re: Bayern’s Harry Kane Offer Accepted By Tottenham; Striker Must Decide by wittywriter: 11:19am On Aug 10, 2023
Soccer has so much money.

Wittyness
Re: Bayern’s Harry Kane Offer Accepted By Tottenham; Striker Must Decide by BoldBrainz(m): 11:24am On Aug 10, 2023
Tchalalala:
Finally he can win something, but not being a pessimist, I doubt if he can thrive outside English league or Tottenham

You raised a valid point.

Having spent his entire playing career in the English top flight, doubts linger as to how he may adapt to the German environment, alongside his family.

If he has any reason to turn down this transfer move, that may well be the "why".
Re: Bayern’s Harry Kane Offer Accepted By Tottenham; Striker Must Decide by baike: 11:25am On Aug 10, 2023
Harry Kane please don't go to Bundesliga. I want you to stay in premier league. I don't want to miss striker like you in the epl

This season my tickets go green wella grin grin grin
Re: Bayern’s Harry Kane Offer Accepted By Tottenham; Striker Must Decide by Streetmovement(m): 11:26am On Aug 10, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

This transfer should have happened 5 years ago, oga, go and win something for once in your life, I hate it when players of this caliber are just playing football for fun and no trophy to their name.
Re: Bayern’s Harry Kane Offer Accepted By Tottenham; Striker Must Decide by Angelfrost(m): 11:29am On Aug 10, 2023
Bayern is gambling on this... A huge gamble at that.

Kane is a great striker, but his best years might be waning.
Re: Bayern’s Harry Kane Offer Accepted By Tottenham; Striker Must Decide by Odogwujayy: 11:31am On Aug 10, 2023
Decide in the next 24 hours oh, make I know weda I go transfer you comot from my fpl team..
Re: Bayern’s Harry Kane Offer Accepted By Tottenham; Striker Must Decide by Onewazobia(m): 11:31am On Aug 10, 2023
gameova:
Someone please help me out with any amount to buy foodstuffs please cry I'm very hungry please cry

07 25 00 93 40 access bank

Too small that's my token

Re: Bayern’s Harry Kane Offer Accepted By Tottenham; Striker Must Decide by Tobijays: 11:32am On Aug 10, 2023
Dawn91:
It's long over due . In fact I would go as far as saying too little too late.

He should have left long ago , now he is way past his prime. Anyways better late than not atall 🙄
lol, past his prime? Someone scored 30 league goals last season! the guy is like old wine
Re: Bayern’s Harry Kane Offer Accepted By Tottenham; Striker Must Decide by Mightysomadina88: 11:33am On Aug 10, 2023
Vakevictor4:
Hdjfh
young man,if you are serious with increasing your subscribers give out free games like twice.if the outcome is positive,you will beg the numbers to stop.prove the authenticity of your service and watch people beg you with their money.have a nice day
Re: Bayern’s Harry Kane Offer Accepted By Tottenham; Striker Must Decide by Tobijays: 11:35am On Aug 10, 2023
BoldBrainz:

You raised a valid point.

Having spent his entire playing career in the English top flight, doubts linger as to how he may adapt to the German environment, alongside his family.

If he has any reason to turn this transfer move, that may well be the "why".
nah, d only reason he is thinking about it is because of the all time EPL goals he could break! But if he leaves Shearer still remains top! Harry Kane banged in 30 league goals last season if he stays he is going to win the golden boot this season with the new style of play of TOT
Re: Bayern’s Harry Kane Offer Accepted By Tottenham; Striker Must Decide by motionarena: 11:36am On Aug 10, 2023
Kane is not interested in moving to Germany

2 Likes

Re: Bayern’s Harry Kane Offer Accepted By Tottenham; Striker Must Decide by BoldBrainz(m): 11:36am On Aug 10, 2023
Tobijays:
nah, d only reason he is thinking about it is because of the all time EPL goals he could break! But if he leaves Shearer still remains top! Harry Kane banged in 30 league goals last season if he stays he is going to win the golden boot this season with the new style of play of TOT

And that too...
Re: Bayern’s Harry Kane Offer Accepted By Tottenham; Striker Must Decide by mathew5625: 11:43am On Aug 10, 2023
hello nairalanders,pls help a fellow,im currently jobless ,im a certified driver.but dont mind doing anything,i can do homie, pls help me before depression kill me,my location is ibadan but i know lagos in and out,im loyalty REDEFINED
Re: Bayern’s Harry Kane Offer Accepted By Tottenham; Striker Must Decide by gameova(m): 11:46am On Aug 10, 2023
Onewazobia:

Too small that's my token

Thank you sir. God bless

1 Like

Re: Bayern’s Harry Kane Offer Accepted By Tottenham; Striker Must Decide by princeade86(m): 11:49am On Aug 10, 2023
AImiron:
Things I love to read, about time. He has paid his dues time to enjoy the fruit of his labor. No pressure, no rush, German Bundesliga Trophy sure pass death, and e go score taya.

Kane and trophies
the money is too much. Bayern Munich no smart

1 Like

Re: Bayern’s Harry Kane Offer Accepted By Tottenham; Striker Must Decide by AImiron: 11:53am On Aug 10, 2023
princeade86:
the money is too much. Bayern Munich no smart
Coming from a smart Nigerian man, wey no sabi where his next meal go come from, wey wan dey teach European super club how to spend their millions. You need to focus more on your life. Stay off my mention. If you have problems with em, go and rant on their social Media handles.

Re: Bayern’s Harry Kane Offer Accepted By Tottenham; Striker Must Decide by princeade86(m): 11:54am On Aug 10, 2023
AImiron:
Coming from a smart Nigerian man, wey no sabi where his next meal go come from, wey wan dey teach European super club how to spend their millions. You need to focus more on your life. Stay off my mention. If you have problems with em, go and rant on their social Media handles.
must u abuse or that's how they brought u up. Oga ooooo

1 Like

Re: Bayern’s Harry Kane Offer Accepted By Tottenham; Striker Must Decide by Druss(m): 11:55am On Aug 10, 2023
uunwanaobong3:
Finally Tottenham chairman Levi has been financially humbled.

100m euros for a player in his last year and he has been humbled? You realise that this is more than City wanted to pay or were claimed to want to pay last season.

If it is financially humbling abeg let him continue to be financially humbled. Someone should come and humble Nigeria's economy in the same way.
Re: Bayern’s Harry Kane Offer Accepted By Tottenham; Striker Must Decide by Exceed15: 11:57am On Aug 10, 2023
This is the only chance for a fine player who has been so unlucky in Winnipeg trophy to move now.
Re: Bayern’s Harry Kane Offer Accepted By Tottenham; Striker Must Decide by victory36(m): 11:57am On Aug 10, 2023
Why didn't man United spend the €85m on Harry kane who is accomplished in epl instead of wasting it on hoejlund who couldn't even show himself in serie a? Man United management sometimes think with their lungs
Re: Bayern’s Harry Kane Offer Accepted By Tottenham; Striker Must Decide by icankel: 11:59am On Aug 10, 2023
U have done ur best in Tottenham and EPL in general, go win some trophies before u hang ur boot. At least u don't get to score my darling Arsenal through penalty let's breath for u
Re: Bayern’s Harry Kane Offer Accepted By Tottenham; Striker Must Decide by AImiron: 12:01pm On Aug 10, 2023
princeade86:
must u abuse or that's how they brought u up. Oga ooooo
Yes that’s how your papa raised me. Next time stay off my mention. Hungry mf
Re: Bayern’s Harry Kane Offer Accepted By Tottenham; Striker Must Decide by ppogba: 12:01pm On Aug 10, 2023
There was no way Danny Levi would not have sold.

English football is all about money and less glory.

Never would he have allowed Kane to go for free next season.

Gra gra has given birth to kushi kushi.
Re: Bayern’s Harry Kane Offer Accepted By Tottenham; Striker Must Decide by ppogba: 12:03pm On Aug 10, 2023
victory36:
Why didn't man United spend the €85m on Harry kane who is accomplished in epl instead of wasting it on hoejlund who couldn't even show himself in serie a? Man United management sometimes think with their lungs

Danny Levi would only have sold to MAN U or any other competitor "over his dead body"

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FIFA Confirms Saudi Arabia will host the 2034 World Cup / Victor Osimhen Scores For Napoli On Return From Head Injury / List Of La-liga Winner Since 1990- 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.