Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,168 members, 7,811,391 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:46 AM

Pictures of Presentation Of Flag To The Airforce Command Parade By GEJ - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures of Presentation Of Flag To The Airforce Command Parade By GEJ (11187 Views)

Hilarious Parade By Civilian JTF At Gov. Shettima's Inauguration / Pics: Spanish delegates Excitedly Presents Nigeria-Spanish Flag To GMB / Clark Condemns Obama Over Presentation Of Certificate Of Commendation To Jega (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures of Presentation Of Flag To The Airforce Command Parade By GEJ by blackmann(m): 12:42pm On Oct 15, 2011
adultebony:

I will not condescend to your primitive level of thinking. Imagine the use of the word 'dummy' on someone you know next to nothing about and to think you could even attempt to justify the use of the word 'goat' while talking referring to the President of a country you are supposed to be a citizen further elucidate your primitive nature. I rather save my breath (or fingers) because your case seem to be beyond redemption.

hear the kettle calling the pot black. primitive level of thinking indeed. who is the primitive one if you cannot simply understand what i said after i tried to explain? read the damn thing again and understand the meaning behind the phrase, not the literal meaning of the word "goat". i used the phrase figuratively and not literarily, which to me seems to be your own way of thinking and interpretation of it. try to understand something very well before u decide to castigate someone.

"You can put a tuxedo on a goat. it is still a goat"
meaning - you cannot change the way a man behaves by only changing the way he looks.

Simple as that. if you still cannot understand it, then i'm sorry to say its you that needs redemption, not me.
Re: Pictures of Presentation Of Flag To The Airforce Command Parade By GEJ by sultaan(m): 5:36pm On Oct 16, 2011
blackmann:

To everyone here who says he looks sharp in the uniforms and this might thrust him into action, there is an indian proverb which goes thus -

[size=15pt]You can put a tuxedo on a goat - it is still a goat.[/size]

Excuse me pass.

Reminds me of Obama and his lipstick on a pig statement
Re: Pictures of Presentation Of Flag To The Airforce Command Parade By GEJ by mensdept: 9:43pm On Oct 16, 2011
Those images look photoshoppd'. Not convinced.
Re: Pictures of Presentation Of Flag To The Airforce Command Parade By GEJ by jmaine: 10:40pm On Oct 16, 2011
^
Not Un- Nigerian as expected lipsrsealed
Re: Pictures of Presentation Of Flag To The Airforce Command Parade By GEJ by Ejike3: 5:49pm On Oct 18, 2011
mens dept:

Those images look photoshoppd'. Not convinced.

Those pictures are not photoshopped. The one of Navy especially was in Lagos during fleet review to mark Nigerias 50th Anniversary.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Soyinka: Alamieyeseigha’s Pardon, Symbol Of Corrupt Mentality / Court Dismisses Agbaje’s Petition Against Ambode / Probe Obasanjo’s Administration, Waku Tells Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.