Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,628 members, 7,816,588 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

Looking For Co-passenger To Rccg Convention Camp Tomorrow With My Car. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Looking For Co-passenger To Rccg Convention Camp Tomorrow With My Car. (147 Views)

Man To Collect Equipment Donated To RCCG If Adeboye Fails To Endorse A Candidate / Bonnington, UK Donates Tesla X Model To RCCG To Welcome Pastor Adeboye To London / Pastor Adeboye At RCCG Convention In 1987 (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Looking For Co-passenger To Rccg Convention Camp Tomorrow With My Car. by toseenjessey: 12:33pm On Aug 10, 2023
I am going to RCCG camp tomorrow for annual convention. I am planning to take my car to the venue but looking for passenger we can share money for transportation and fuel. Who will join me? I stay at Gbagada, so I will pick up anyone staying around Gbagada, Bariga, Shomolu, Onipanu, Pedro, Charly Boy, Anthony, and environment to camp. You can contribute 3000k shikini money to and fro..... Kindly reach me if you are interested on:

First Come, First Serve. So be fast if you are interested. Only 3 passenger seat available.

Thank you.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Deadly ' Prostrate Disease' Destroyed By The GOD Of CHOSEN / The Lifter Of My Head EA Adeboye / Our Daily Bread (ODB) Devotional, Today, October 29, 2023 - You Can Trust God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.