Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,356 members, 7,868,033 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 09:27 AM

Dollar/naira 930/$ - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dollar/naira 930/$ (126 Views)

Binance Confirms Working With Tinubu Govt To Block Dollar-naira Exchange / Binance Confirms Working With Tinubu Govt To Block Dollar-naira Exchange / Gt Bank Removed My 930,000 Without My Knowledge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dollar/naira 930/$ by Mrronjozi(m): 1:35pm On Aug 10, 2023
Things are crazy out there and the only way out isn't complaining about the economy or Nigeria.

Rather you should be looking for ways to grab opportunities that can change your finances or better them.

Two out of the many legitimate opportunities I know are Amazon KDP and Ghostwriting. If you'd like to learn any of this.

I have a free webinar that explains this

You can send me a message on WhatsApp. 09096182365
Re: Dollar/naira 930/$ by Mrronjozi(m): 9:43am On Aug 14, 2023
You keep complaining about the economy yet you're not trying to improve yourself financially?

Stop playing. Wake up there's lotta money in this internet and legitimate ones at that. I can't list a ton of them but the two I'd advice anyone interested to start anything online would be amazon kdp and ghostwriting.

Thing is you don't need money to start this. But then you need money to learn. And if you loved to be coached by the best out there. Send me a dm on WhatsApp.

Interested person's only 09096182365

(1) (Reply)

The Central Bank Of Nigeria (CBN) Has Said That It Issued N40.67bn Loans To Memb / Self-acclaimed prophet, Ubert Angel implicated in undercover money laundering / Best And Cheapest Data Application

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.