Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,939 members, 7,810,610 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:01 PM

NURTW Alleges Plot To Attack National Secretariat By Park Managers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NURTW Alleges Plot To Attack National Secretariat By Park Managers (9989 Views)

Pasuma Attends Park Managers Rally For Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu In Lagos / Pro-Tinubu Rally In Lagos By Park Managers (Video, Pictures) / ISWAP Responsible For Owo Church Attack – National Security Council (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NURTW Alleges Plot To Attack National Secretariat By Park Managers by Deepspirituals: 4:04pm On Aug 10, 2023
post=125017127:
Peace is all we need in our nation 🙏
How will the Peace happen when There are so many Enemies of Nigeria flooding Social medias with Hatred for the truth .

When you see People show much love to Politicians in APC ,LP ,PDP than the Love for there Fellow Beings .

Pretenders and Hypcrites Everywhere
Re: NURTW Alleges Plot To Attack National Secretariat By Park Managers by Passionate888: 4:04pm On Aug 10, 2023
Oluomo

1 Like

Re: NURTW Alleges Plot To Attack National Secretariat By Park Managers by marvrick: 4:05pm On Aug 10, 2023
When Buhari was the President, it was cows roaming the streets of Abuja. Now it's Tinubu and agberos roaming Abuja.

1 Like

Re: NURTW Alleges Plot To Attack National Secretariat By Park Managers by Cocolatti(m): 4:08pm On Aug 10, 2023
Mc Oluomo on the beats

grin grin grin
Re: NURTW Alleges Plot To Attack National Secretariat By Park Managers by HateBigots: 4:29pm On Aug 10, 2023
EmperorCaesar:
Anambra Agberos will be needed for this

Seems they are the lowest ranked in the country cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
🤡
He said those sponsoring the protest are not members of the union but from Lagos, Osun and Ondo States Park Management Committees.

Dollar is about to cross #1,000 but Anambra is your problem... Suffer head.

ObidenceNeckpre:
read well
Abuja is what they say not Lagos

See illiterate telling another person to read 🤣🤣
Re: NURTW Alleges Plot To Attack National Secretariat By Park Managers by SIONKPO1(m): 4:35pm On Aug 10, 2023
What has NURTW done with the Millions it collects from Drivers daily.
It's high time they restructure their modes of operations
Re: NURTW Alleges Plot To Attack National Secretariat By Park Managers by Cardozzo(m): 4:43pm On Aug 10, 2023
kayprinz:
grin what do you expect from a tout sitting president

Meanwhile I redeem gift cards and I also buy Bitcoin, USDT and PayPal funds

Whatsapp me

E no go better for you .. and your redeem gift card business after insult a Yoruba elder u still want a Yoruba Man to patronise your business
I shall never be well with your life . Drop your number make I call you if you get mind
Re: NURTW Alleges Plot To Attack National Secretariat By Park Managers by Nicolo360: 4:53pm On Aug 10, 2023
Lagos State transport sectors is bigger than the rest of Nigeria transport sector, Abuja inclusive.
So, why will they even need to invade them in Abuja?

Fake news.
Re: NURTW Alleges Plot To Attack National Secretariat By Park Managers by Onyema190: 5:18pm On Aug 10, 2023
This is serious. So many problems here and there.
Re: NURTW Alleges Plot To Attack National Secretariat By Park Managers by Ezmans: 5:40pm On Aug 10, 2023
ijustdey:

https://leadership.ng/nurtw-alleges-plot-to-attack-national-secretariat/
I predicted this to come the day inec decleare tinubu winner
Re: NURTW Alleges Plot To Attack National Secretariat By Park Managers by SAMBARRY: 6:43pm On Aug 10, 2023
EmperorCaesar:
Anambra Agberos will be needed for this

Seems they are the lowest ranked in the country cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
so agberos too get hierarchy and ranks? grin

This country needs to be on netflix.the person wey get money to shoot this film called nigeria go cash out big time like tomorrow no dey cheesy grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Renewed Hope: Tinubu’s March Scorecard - PBAT Media Centre / Press Conference On Operation Lafiya Dole By Maj Gen Lucky Irabor / Order Ladoja’s Arrest - EFCC To Court, Over N4.7bn Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.