Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,925 members, 7,810,557 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:03 AM

NURTW Alleges Plot To Attack National Secretariat By Park Managers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NURTW Alleges Plot To Attack National Secretariat By Park Managers (9988 Views)

Pasuma Attends Park Managers Rally For Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu In Lagos / Pro-Tinubu Rally In Lagos By Park Managers (Video, Pictures) / ISWAP Responsible For Owo Church Attack – National Security Council (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

NURTW Alleges Plot To Attack National Secretariat By Park Managers by ijustdey: 3:04pm On Aug 10, 2023
National Union of Road Transport Workers (NURTW) yesterday raised the alarm over alleged plot by some persons and groups to stage a protest at the national secretariat of the union in Garki 2, Abuja.

The union disclosed this in a statement issued by the president, Alhaji Tajudeen Ibikunle Baruwa in Abuja.

He described the planned protest as a campaign of calumny against the leadership of the union aimed at causing confusion and foment trouble.

He said those sponsoring the protest are not members of the union but from Lagos, Osun and Ondo States Park Management Committees.

Baruwa said their plan is to infiltrate their ranks by wearing the union uniform and disguise as members to perpetrate their nefarious activities and attack the secretariat.

He said, “We have it on good authority that some disgruntled and unscrupulous elements have perfected a plan to mobilise some thugs and hoodlums from Lagos who are to put uniform of the Union as disguise to invade and stage a protest at our National Secretariat here in Abuja.

“I want to tell you that these people are not our members, they just want to cause violence in the Federal Capital Territory (FCT), we are using this medium to call on the security agencies to rise up to the occasion and prevent the breakdown of law and order.”

Baruwa called on the plotters to desist forthwith just as he called on all the security agencies to rise up to the occasion and prevent possible breakdown of law and order in the city.

He said the union has remained peaceful over the years without any rancour but wondered how some people would just wake up to cause violence and puncture the serene atmosphere in the nation’s capital.

https://leadership.ng/nurtw-alleges-plot-to-attack-national-secretariat/

Re: NURTW Alleges Plot To Attack National Secretariat By Park Managers by Taylor90: 3:10pm On Aug 10, 2023
MC Oluomo and sons PLC

If una like make una kill una sef

38 Likes 6 Shares

Re: NURTW Alleges Plot To Attack National Secretariat By Park Managers by EmperorCaesar(m): 3:10pm On Aug 10, 2023
Anambra Agberos will be needed for this

Seems they are the lowest ranked in the country cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: NURTW Alleges Plot To Attack National Secretariat By Park Managers by Ogene001: 3:15pm On Aug 10, 2023
Ebola thugs will be dealt with in Abuja

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: NURTW Alleges Plot To Attack National Secretariat By Park Managers by ican2020: 3:16pm On Aug 10, 2023
There was a country

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NURTW Alleges Plot To Attack National Secretariat By Park Managers by YorubaPrince: 3:30pm On Aug 10, 2023
Things have fallen apart indeed! grin

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: NURTW Alleges Plot To Attack National Secretariat By Park Managers by kayprinz(m): 3:30pm On Aug 10, 2023
grin what do you expect from a tout sitting president

Meanwhile I redeem gift cards and I also buy Bitcoin, USDT and PayPal funds

Whatsapp me

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: NURTW Alleges Plot To Attack National Secretariat By Park Managers by Xscape1993(m): 3:30pm On Aug 10, 2023
The transfer of agberos and touts from Lagos to Abuja. I think this is a welcome development. It is unfortunately that we find ourselves in this mess!!

10 Likes

Re: NURTW Alleges Plot To Attack National Secretariat By Park Managers by Triangles1(m): 3:31pm On Aug 10, 2023
Before, that's their hobby.
Re: NURTW Alleges Plot To Attack National Secretariat By Park Managers by chris4gold(m): 3:31pm On Aug 10, 2023
okay na
Re: NURTW Alleges Plot To Attack National Secretariat By Park Managers by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:31pm On Aug 10, 2023
Peace is all we need in our nation 🙏

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: NURTW Alleges Plot To Attack National Secretariat By Park Managers by Longinyamapucci(m): 3:31pm On Aug 10, 2023
Mc Olumo please don't try this nonsense... I know your INS and out man.

Don't mess up, Abuja tenant won't save you in Lagos.

Remember we won there.

2 Likes

Re: NURTW Alleges Plot To Attack National Secretariat By Park Managers by Menclothing: 3:31pm On Aug 10, 2023
The park management in charge b4 should continue or else the Lp fct senator should disband them all
Re: NURTW Alleges Plot To Attack National Secretariat By Park Managers by WildChild00(m): 3:32pm On Aug 10, 2023
Tokyo, baba, huliarry baba angry grin

rtdCivilservant

rtdCivilservant

You go here am grin
Re: NURTW Alleges Plot To Attack National Secretariat By Park Managers by Harrynight(m): 3:32pm On Aug 10, 2023
sad

I know There is no way MC Oluomo Lagos Agbero won't be among and even take the lead grin
Re: NURTW Alleges Plot To Attack National Secretariat By Park Managers by SalamRushdie: 3:33pm On Aug 10, 2023
Mc Oluomo trying to takeover National 😁😁

1 Like

Re: NURTW Alleges Plot To Attack National Secretariat By Park Managers by TheGiftedOne(m): 3:33pm On Aug 10, 2023
All the way from Lagos >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>dudes want to go national.

Agberocry!

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: NURTW Alleges Plot To Attack National Secretariat By Park Managers by hkunle71(m): 3:34pm On Aug 10, 2023
Awon werey to ni rank

1 Like

Re: NURTW Alleges Plot To Attack National Secretariat By Park Managers by ObidenceNeckpre: 3:38pm On Aug 10, 2023
oponu, read well
Abuja is what they say not Lagos. Agbero are also in ur SE shocked shocked- EVEN WORSE AND NOTORIOUS THAN THOSE IN LAGOS OR YORUBA LAND SEF shocked shocked shocked shocked
Taylor90:
MC Oluomo and sons PLC

If una like make una kill una sef
Re: NURTW Alleges Plot To Attack National Secretariat By Park Managers by Skillsnigeria: 3:38pm On Aug 10, 2023
Hmmm
Re: NURTW Alleges Plot To Attack National Secretariat By Park Managers by Zigzagman: 3:39pm On Aug 10, 2023
NURTW and the intrigues of modern day betrayal.

If I were the NURTW boss, here's how I will handle their betrayal like a boss

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWqppErCr60
Re: NURTW Alleges Plot To Attack National Secretariat By Park Managers by rtdCivilservant: 3:42pm On Aug 10, 2023
WildChild00:
Tokyo, baba, huliarry baba angry grin

WildChild00

WildChild00

You go here am grin
I can see senile decay has set in. Nevertheless :
I want to place a curse on all scammers (using WildChild00 as a point of contact to other scammers ) especially here on nairaland, it shall never be well with them, they shall die a miserable death, vultures shall feed on their dead bodies, misery shall forever locate them. Woe betide all scammers.
WildChild00

1 Like

Re: NURTW Alleges Plot To Attack National Secretariat By Park Managers by Zigzagman: 3:44pm On Aug 10, 2023
rtdCivilservant:

I want to place a curse on all scammers (using WildChild00 as a point of contact to other scammers ) especially here on nairaland, it shall never be well with them, they shall die a miserable death, vultures shall feed on their dead bodies, misery shall forever locate them. Woe betide all scammers.
WildChild00

Oga, but you're a scammer now

1 Like

Re: NURTW Alleges Plot To Attack National Secretariat By Park Managers by Zigzagman: 3:45pm On Aug 10, 2023
rtdCivilservant:

WildChild00

Are you denying you e never scammed anyone here? You've sent your account number to countless people naw

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NURTW Alleges Plot To Attack National Secretariat By Park Managers by Chibuzoripob: 3:46pm On Aug 10, 2023
sad
Re: NURTW Alleges Plot To Attack National Secretariat By Park Managers by rtdCivilservant: 3:46pm On Aug 10, 2023
Zigzagman:

Are you denying you e never scammed anyone here? You've sent your account number to countless people naw
OK, u mean ur father sent his account to countless people?
Re: NURTW Alleges Plot To Attack National Secretariat By Park Managers by WildChild00(m): 3:48pm On Aug 10, 2023
Zigzagman:

That guy is a thief, for years he has been scamming people here on nairaland, with different handles, if you google his names Akintunde Williams Onipede, you would see what would come out of it, let him do the same if me, I challenge him to drop my details here.

Finally, he now uses Opay account number, because registering Opay account is easier and no BVN verification is involved.
Re: NURTW Alleges Plot To Attack National Secretariat By Park Managers by rtdCivilservant: 3:49pm On Aug 10, 2023
WildChild00:

That guy is a thief, for years he has been scamming people here on nairaland, with different handles, if you google his names Akintunde Williams Onipede, you would see what would come out of it, let him do the same if me, I challenge him to drop my details here.

Finally, he now uses Opay account number, because registering Opay account is easier and no BVN verification is involved.
Same people talking to themselves. Anyway :
WildChild00
Re: NURTW Alleges Plot To Attack National Secretariat By Park Managers by WildChild00(m): 3:52pm On Aug 10, 2023
rtdCivilservant:

Same people talking to themselves. Anyway :
WildChild00

You have been doing copy and paste since morning, kindly drop my details thst I scammed you, I am still waiting

See here you have scammed this dude here
https://www.nairaland.com/7791615/web-designer-took-money
Re: NURTW Alleges Plot To Attack National Secretariat By Park Managers by rtdCivilservant: 3:53pm On Aug 10, 2023
WildChild00:

You have been doing copy and paste since morning, kindly drop my details thst I scammed you, I am still waiting
WildChild00

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Rises On World Prosperity Index — First Time Ever / Fulanization Agenda Only Exists On Minds Of PDP, Obasanjo – Kachi Iheme / Ifeanyi Ejiofor: Nnamdi Kanu Needs Advanced Medical Care

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.