Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,894 members, 7,814,021 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Abia State Government Reacts To Backlash Of Obidients Over Purchased Hilux Vans - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia State Government Reacts To Backlash Of Obidients Over Purchased Hilux Vans (35384 Views)

Peter Obi's Message To Obidients Over Attacks They Experience / PIB: Ben Igbakpa Reacts To Backlash And Disappointment After PIB Passage At NASS / Dead Farmers: Garba Shehu Reacts To Backlash Over Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abia State Government Reacts To Backlash Of Obidients Over Purchased Hilux Vans by Adaisback(f): 6:10pm On Aug 10, 2023
Chai! Very apt! The new Nigeria is here. Obidients, we are doing great guys. Kudos to us all. Our governors owe us explanation on any governmental issue that bugs our mind

5 Likes

Re: Abia State Government Reacts To Backlash Of Obidients Over Purchased Hilux Vans by Firstorderwizard(m): 6:32pm On Aug 10, 2023
Imagine if this kind of responsive LP govt. is replicated in at least ten states of the federation?
You guys should continue with tribalism and religious politics. Poverty knows no tribe

6 Likes

Re: Abia State Government Reacts To Backlash Of Obidients Over Purchased Hilux Vans by siaco(m): 8:37pm On Aug 10, 2023
Napata77:
OTTI SHOULD HAVE ASKED THESE SELF RIGHTEOUS OBIDIENT BULLIES, “So how many of YOU have bought and are using INNOSON vehicles? Or is it only govt that buys vehicles?”

THEIR SILENCE OF HYPOCRISY WOULD HAVE BEEN GOLDEN.

Agbado zombie, he knows what to respond to the people and he has so. He has their mandate and he is delivering on his promises so far. Nobody is bullying the governor, it's only illegitimate leaders like your president that sees criticism as bully.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia State Government Reacts To Backlash Of Obidients Over Purchased Hilux Vans by IduNaOba: 9:08pm On Aug 10, 2023
This would. Have been what the federal government would. Have looked like if Ebola did. It grab it, steal. It and run away with it. Hope. Never loss Sha...
Once Otti performs Incredibly well. Which he will, LP will get SE on a platter.

1 Like

Re: Abia State Government Reacts To Backlash Of Obidients Over Purchased Hilux Vans by AllenSpencer: 9:19pm On Aug 10, 2023
Nobody wants to die early.

Don't blame the Governor!

It’s inhuman to believe someone will ignore Mercedes, Audi, Toyota, BMW, Honda, and jump straight away to Innoson!

Lets be sane and considerate please! We are talking about human life here!

Most people who buy Innoson are already suicidal and just looking for what will kill them.

4 Likes

Re: Abia State Government Reacts To Backlash Of Obidients Over Purchased Hilux Vans by Myphonearena: 9:22pm On Aug 10, 2023
Re: Abia State Government Reacts To Backlash Of Obidients Over Purchased Hilux Vans by Dozis: 9:24pm On Aug 10, 2023
9jatriot:
The governor is still using his private car, right?

Okay, so what happened to the official car that the last governor was using? Abi the car don too old for oga gov'nor?
My brother, I'm from Abia State, they stole everything.
May God punish Orjị Kalu, T.A Orjị and Okezie Ikpeazụ.

2 Likes

Re: Abia State Government Reacts To Backlash Of Obidients Over Purchased Hilux Vans by PHIPEX(m): 9:25pm On Aug 10, 2023
Big ups to the Gov for this response.

A govt can only be accountable when they are elected by the People. When a govt steals its way to power, it trashes the opinions of the electorate.

We have been screaming NO to war in Niger Republic but I doubt if we are being heard, no one has cared to respond to Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: Abia State Government Reacts To Backlash Of Obidients Over Purchased Hilux Vans by Feggie3: 9:27pm On Aug 10, 2023
Napata77:
OTTI SHOULD HAVE ASKED THESE SELF RIGHTEOUS OBIDIENT BULLIES, “So how many of YOU have bought and are using INNOSON vehicles? Or is it only govt that buys vehicles?”

So if you catch a man fucking your wife in your matrimonial bed, the man will justify it by asking you if you never Bleep person babe before?

2 Likes

Re: Abia State Government Reacts To Backlash Of Obidients Over Purchased Hilux Vans by AmotekunSW: 9:28pm On Aug 10, 2023
Napata77:

Throughout Obi's campaign, did you ever see them use a single Innoson vehicle?

2 Likes

Re: Abia State Government Reacts To Backlash Of Obidients Over Purchased Hilux Vans by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 9:29pm On Aug 10, 2023
Afamed:
It's always good to listen to the 2 sides of the story before you make your conclusion

See who’s talking 🙄🙄🙄
Re: Abia State Government Reacts To Backlash Of Obidients Over Purchased Hilux Vans by Princeton92(m): 9:29pm On Aug 10, 2023
9jatriot:
Okay, so what happened to the official car that the last governor was using? Abi the car don too old for oga gov'nor?

maybe up for auction
Re: Abia State Government Reacts To Backlash Of Obidients Over Purchased Hilux Vans by Ezmans: 9:31pm On Aug 10, 2023
richidinho:
I said the same thing on twitter, i was almost lynched

Agbado guys are terrorists grin
they are ebola boys parading them selves as obi supporters
Re: Abia State Government Reacts To Backlash Of Obidients Over Purchased Hilux Vans by GoodGovernance: 9:32pm On Aug 10, 2023
Good response. Good governance.
Re: Abia State Government Reacts To Backlash Of Obidients Over Purchased Hilux Vans by Ajofiapero(m): 9:34pm On Aug 10, 2023
9jatriot:

If u sabi who the previous governor of Abia is and wetin him do for him tenure you go really know say possibly d administration loot all official vehicle join

1 Like

Re: Abia State Government Reacts To Backlash Of Obidients Over Purchased Hilux Vans by slowice(m): 9:34pm On Aug 10, 2023
This is governance.

Elupee 99 grin

Show them how's it's done.
Thank you Alex otti, we appreciate your quick and clear response.. Know that it's our job to keep your government on its toes and ensure you succeed.

Our bragging right is on the line grin

Thank you.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abia State Government Reacts To Backlash Of Obidients Over Purchased Hilux Vans by fx45(m): 9:34pm On Aug 10, 2023
9jatriot:

This is the most foolish statement I've heard in a long time

1 Like

Re: Abia State Government Reacts To Backlash Of Obidients Over Purchased Hilux Vans by SmartyPants(m): 9:36pm On Aug 10, 2023
There are several other vehicle manufacturers in Nigeria. Both NORD and DICON could have provided the trucks.

1 Like

Re: Abia State Government Reacts To Backlash Of Obidients Over Purchased Hilux Vans by bhella10: 9:36pm On Aug 10, 2023
This is how Pandora would have been bullied had we make that Freudian slip. Obidients are really how the North described them. Andrew's liver salt. grin Good thing Otti handled this PR well otherwise na disaster.

2 Likes

Re: Abia State Government Reacts To Backlash Of Obidients Over Purchased Hilux Vans by Zxcvbnmghtr: 9:36pm On Aug 10, 2023
Reinaldo:
Great civilized response. Obidients are building civilized societies and not societies filled with agberos with no purpose

See as mouth dey change. undecided
Re: Abia State Government Reacts To Backlash Of Obidients Over Purchased Hilux Vans by Againstallodds: 9:39pm On Aug 10, 2023
Ngorbungor:
If this response really comes from abia state gov. Then truly their is hope.
my dear there is hope o for government to respond to the peoples complaint
Re: Abia State Government Reacts To Backlash Of Obidients Over Purchased Hilux Vans by jojothaiv(m): 9:41pm On Aug 10, 2023
That's what we've been asking for.

Accountability and not just anywhere belle face. There's hope after all.

But Naira, you no show love o

1 Like

Re: Abia State Government Reacts To Backlash Of Obidients Over Purchased Hilux Vans by Againstallodds: 9:41pm On Aug 10, 2023
PHIPEX:
Big ups to the Gov for this response.

A govt can only be accountable when they are elected by the People. When a govt steals its way to power, it trashes the opinions of the electorate.

We have been screaming NO to war in Niger Republic but I doubt if we are being heard, no one has cared to respond to Nigerians.
I tell you bro. The fact that ebola stole the mandate made him see himself as a mini god
Re: Abia State Government Reacts To Backlash Of Obidients Over Purchased Hilux Vans by Chucks13: 9:43pm On Aug 10, 2023
Kingsmeal:
Yes, lovely to hear and happy that our feedback is been seen and heard. Well done.

May Alex Otti succeed, may LP grow higher and may OBIdients wax stronger. Insha Allah... Amin

Hahaha comedian everywhere. You are needed in that BJ o BBN or BBG house ok. Ndooh!!!

Till 2099 obidient will remain a wailing wailers party.

1 Like

Re: Abia State Government Reacts To Backlash Of Obidients Over Purchased Hilux Vans by francotunsco: 9:45pm On Aug 10, 2023
Your explanation is accepted.

Next vawulence please...
Re: Abia State Government Reacts To Backlash Of Obidients Over Purchased Hilux Vans by NOwazobia: 9:50pm On Aug 10, 2023
Fair enough.

People already crying over spilled milk.

Next!
Re: Abia State Government Reacts To Backlash Of Obidients Over Purchased Hilux Vans by plantist: 9:51pm On Aug 10, 2023
Kingsmeal:

Like you don't know how past governors behave.

Governor Oyetola even left with curtains in Osun govt house.

Dindinrin ọmọ, face Otti and Ikpeazu and leave Osun State out of your putrid mouth.
Re: Abia State Government Reacts To Backlash Of Obidients Over Purchased Hilux Vans by okorogodwin4(m): 9:53pm On Aug 10, 2023
Esama:
I'm here and saying it loudly that its not my concern.
go and drink your agbo jadijadi
Re: Abia State Government Reacts To Backlash Of Obidients Over Purchased Hilux Vans by transient123(m): 9:56pm On Aug 10, 2023
So, it means innoson can't even serve a state fully. Hope this abia response gingers them to be ready always.....they should be patronised by every govt arms irrespective. We will save some foreign currency from this.....
Re: Abia State Government Reacts To Backlash Of Obidients Over Purchased Hilux Vans by AllenSpencer: 9:58pm On Aug 10, 2023
richidinho:
I said the same thing on twitter, i was almost lynched

Agbado guys are terrorists grin

You will think you are making tangible excuse, not knowing you are killing business!

So we can now authoritatively say Innoson is limited in production and cannot produce large quantities of trucks.

So you telling me Innoson does not have the capacity to deliver those trucks in batches, at subsidized rate to compensate delay!

Innoson should add to its advert, ”We only produce small quantities”

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

After Two Consecutive Losses, What Next For Gov Wike? / Chadian Troops Rescue 85 Nigerian Hostages From Boko Haram / I'm A Tinubu Boy, I Won't Join Others To Mislead Him - Dele Momodu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.