Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

Fg Launches N50BN 'YouWin' Job Creation Fund - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fg Launches N50BN 'YouWin' Job Creation Fund (14750 Views)

FG Launches Single Register On Poor, Vulnerable / N50bn Debt: Court Orders AMCON To Take-over MMA 2, Old Fed Secretariat, Others - / Amigo Supermarket Owners Sues FG For N50bn For Unlawful Detention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fg Launches N50BN 'YouWin' Job Creation Fund by Nobody: 3:04am On Oct 13, 2011
How can I become a politician?

This is not funny anymore, I am seriously looking into Nigerian political career.

Anywaz, what's the life span for a politician on average? I hope that being a Yoruba woman wont cut it shorter.
Re: Fg Launches N50BN 'YouWin' Job Creation Fund by manny4life(m): 3:06am On Oct 13, 2011
^^^

Look at question sad sad sad? Do you have what it takes to be a politician? Politics ARE NOT for bickering market women, consider another career because me think you're on the wrong path.
Re: Fg Launches N50BN 'YouWin' Job Creation Fund by Nobody: 3:11am On Oct 13, 2011
manny4life:

^^^

Look at question sad sad sad? Do you have what it takes to be a politician? Politics ARE NOT for bickering market women, consider another career because me think you're on the wrong path.

Are you trying to insult me? I'm assuming that we've not met offline and you do not know me and my honorary status abi?
If you could get someone like me as your politician, Nigeria will bgin to see "goodluck", but I will get my monetary share too before I begin magic.

"FG Launches Nylon Bag Campaign Funds"
Re: Fg Launches N50BN 'YouWin' Job Creation Fund by mitofag: 3:12am On Oct 13, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Are you trying to insult me? I'm assuming that we've not met offline and you do not know me and my honorary status abi?
If you could get someone like me as your politician, Nigeria will bgin to see "goodluck", but I will get my monetary share too before I begin magic.

You are not made for politics. i see slutt/in/g in your future. you will make a good sl/u/t/ for future politicians like me.

Better get to know me before its too late. wink
Re: Fg Launches N50BN 'YouWin' Job Creation Fund by Nobody: 3:16am On Oct 13, 2011
mitofag:

You are not made for politics. i see slutt/in/g in your future. you will make a good sl/u/t/ for [size=18pt]future politicians like me[/size].

Better get to know me before its too late. wink

Yea, Nigeria will surely get better.

I'm sure that this is the lunatic manny4life will endorse grin
Re: Fg Launches N50BN 'YouWin' Job Creation Fund by manny4life(m): 3:17am On Oct 13, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

"FG Launches Nylon Bag Campaign Funds"

Insult you? cry cry No I'm not even trying, neither am I insulting you am just saying the bitter truth. On that note, there is no assumption here, and you're right madam Ileke, we haven't met but hey I wouldn't wanna cast doubt on your "honorary status" shocked shocked shocked shocked; then again i ain't about status, Why would we want to get a market woman as a politician? Don't worry, no one is going to vote you.  embarassed embarassed
Re: Fg Launches N50BN 'YouWin' Job Creation Fund by Nobody: 3:19am On Oct 13, 2011
the picture of a shoe make elevated to  a shoe dealer in a single room shop - thats the sort of progress they are blathering about?

if we saw a shoe maker transiting to a shoe factory, then one might take this seriously. is this how they expect to generate employment?

if that is the sort of model they are projecting, epic fail - the most people that guy on the phone will employ is two to mind the shop when he is out of town
Re: Fg Launches N50BN 'YouWin' Job Creation Fund by Nobody: 3:21am On Oct 13, 2011
manny4life:

Insult you? cry cry No I'm not even trying, neither am I insulting you am just saying the bitter truth. On that note, there is no assumption here, and you're right madam Ileke, we haven't met but hey I wouldn't wanna cast doubt on your "honorary status" shocked shocked shocked shocked; then again i ain't about status, Why would we want to get a market woman as a politician? Don't worry, no one is going to vote you.  embarassed embarassed

What is up with you today?

Did I steal something from you? Did I ra pe you ni? C'mon you're more reasonable than this.

BTW, have we even discussed anything on NL? I dont even remember how you came about your "bitter truth".

A vote for me is a vote for a bright future. Vote wisely. . . .  Green black Green. In god we truss.
Re: Fg Launches N50BN 'YouWin' Job Creation Fund by manny4life(m): 3:21am On Oct 13, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Yea, Nigeria will surely get better.

I'm sure that this is the lunatic manny4life will endorse  grin

I will endorse him if he knows what he's doing; if he doesn't elect clueless individuals on his team, his courageous and has strength, yeah I'll support him. The s/l/u/t he uses sure ain't my business, if he can play his game, question is are u game? Whatever rocks his boat, rocks it, only if the rocker can keep up shocked shocked
Re: Fg Launches N50BN 'YouWin' Job Creation Fund by Nobody: 3:23am On Oct 13, 2011
manny4life:

I will endorse him if he knows what he's doing; if he doesn't elect clueless individuals on his team, his courageous and has strength, yeah I'll support him. The s/l/u/t he uses sure ain't my business, if he can play his game, question is are u game? Whatever rocks his boat, rocks it, only if the rocker can keep up shocked shocked

You sure are one crazy guy sha. cheesy

Why am I not surprised?
Re: Fg Launches N50BN 'YouWin' Job Creation Fund by manny4life(m): 3:24am On Oct 13, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

What is up with you today?

Did I steal something from you? Did I ra pe you ni? C'mon you're more reasonable than this.

BTW, have we even discussed anything on NL? I dont even remember how you came about you "bitter truth".

A vote for me is a vote for a bright future. Vote wisely. . . .  Green black Green. In god we truss.

Well I can agree that I'm more reasonable than this, but not to sound feminist, Madam Ileke, politics is definitely NOT for you. A good politician should recall discussions from years ago, how they transpired, what was said, I mean minute details, so for you to say have we discussed anything is WRONG. Now you can see how I came about my bitter truth, A vote for you? Probably till 2055 NOT anytime soon.
Re: Fg Launches N50BN 'YouWin' Job Creation Fund by mitofag: 3:27am On Oct 13, 2011
oyb:

the picture of a shoe make elevated to  a shoe dealer in a single room shop - thats the sort of progress they are blathering about?

if we saw a shoe maker transiting to a shoe factory, then one might take this seriously. is this how they expect to generate employment?

if that is the sort of model they are projecting, epic fail - the most people that guy on the phone will employ is two to mind the shop when he is out of town

And there is nothing wrong with that. Small business owners, employing 2-5 people, are the engine block to any revitalization of our economy.

We all cant create Oando-like business overnight; after all, very few of us were born with silver spoons, and surely we all dont have access to free state money courtesy of an incompetent and corrupt relative, like your boss
Re: Fg Launches N50BN 'YouWin' Job Creation Fund by manny4life(m): 3:28am On Oct 13, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

You sure are one crazy guy sha.  cheesy

Why am I not surprised?

Me crazy? how so Madam Ileke? Why are you surprised? I said the truth; every strong, courageous leader has his weakness so if that's he's weakness, then God bless his heart but sure ain't my business.
Re: Fg Launches N50BN 'YouWin' Job Creation Fund by Nobody: 3:28am On Oct 13, 2011
manny4life:

Well I can agree that I'm more reasonable than this, but not to sound feminist, Madam Ileke, politics is definitely NOT for you. A good politician should recall discussions from years ago, how they transpired, what was said, I mean minute details, so for you to say have we discussed anything is WRONG. Now you can see how I came about my bitter truth, A vote for you? Probably till 2055 NOT anytime soon.

Come oh, I would have remembered if the discussion was something worthwhile.
I even remembered exactly my first post with this user ID.

Anywaz, your views are very subjective, you know. You cannot stop madam Ileke-Idi and of course you will vote for me.
Re: Fg Launches N50BN 'YouWin' Job Creation Fund by Nobody: 3:31am On Oct 13, 2011
manny4life:

Me crazy? how so Madam Ileke? Why are you surprised? I said the truth; every strong, courageous leader has his weakness so if that's he's weakness, then God bless his heart but sure ain't my business.

Usually, a crazy man cannot diagnose his symptoms. Dont worry, when I become a politician, I will launch "N55BN Crazy Diagnosing tools" grin
Re: Fg Launches N50BN 'YouWin' Job Creation Fund by mitofag: 3:31am On Oct 13, 2011
manny4life:

You see, she thinks everyone is crazy. Thats how real life crazy people behave, they think everyone else is crazy.

SMH.
Re: Fg Launches N50BN 'YouWin' Job Creation Fund by manny4life(m): 3:33am On Oct 13, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Come oh, I would have remembered if the discussion was something worthwhile.
I even remembered exactly my first post with this user ID.

Anywaz, your views are very subjective, you know. You cannot stop madam Ileke-Idi and of course you will vote for me.

Why would I want to stress your brains during the recall process, it's certainly NOT worth it for you, we don't information overload on your part. How are they subjective? I definitely cannot stop you, sad but take a look at Madam Clinton, did anyone stop her but she failed woefully. My fear is that you won't get up to how far she went in politics, the breakdown might be too much for you. shocked shocked
Re: Fg Launches N50BN 'YouWin' Job Creation Fund by manny4life(m): 3:35am On Oct 13, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Usually, a crazy man cannot diagnose his symptoms. Dont worry, [b]when [/b]I become a politician, I will launch "N55BN Crazy Diagnosing tools" grin

LOL, the key word there is WHEN so there's a possibility that it might be in 2055 or NEVER, lol. No need for your "N55BN Crazy Diagnosing tools" grin, after all don't you want to set a preceding record of high achievement?

mitofag:

You see, she thinks everyone is crazy. Thats how real life crazy people behave, they think everyone else is crazy.

SMH.

Leave Ileke, that's her nature, Madam can NEVER change,
Re: Fg Launches N50BN 'YouWin' Job Creation Fund by Nobody: 3:36am On Oct 13, 2011
manny4life:

Why would I want to stress your brains during the recall process, it's certainly NOT worth it for you, we don't information overload on your part. How are they subjective? I definitely cannot stop you, sad but take a look at Madam Clinton, did anyone stop her but she failed woefully. My fear is that you won't get up to how far she went in politics, the breakdown might be too much for you. shocked shocked

Na wa o.

See me see trubble o. Kila gbe kile ju.

Ok, I remember now, chai.

You will still vote for me, darl. Dont worry. Once I start giving out bags of rice this way and that way, you will remember "mama Ileke-Idi". "Madam, I know you from NL, ah I will vote for you madam. May god bless you madam. Ehh madam, you do me wellu wellu. Thank you madam".

ehn, dont worry  grin Ileke4life, you hear.
Re: Fg Launches N50BN 'YouWin' Job Creation Fund by Nobody: 3:38am On Oct 13, 2011
manny4life:

LOL, the key word there is WHEN so there's a possibility that it might be in 2055 or NEVER, lol. No need for your "N55BN Crazy Diagnosing tools" grin, after all don't you want to set a preceding record of high achievement?

Leave Ileke, that's her nature, Madam can NEVER change,

Ok, I think we should end this discussion. I dont like these insults.
I am a woman of high status and honorary mention.
I do not appreciate this at all. Becareful o, I am warning you o.
Re: Fg Launches N50BN 'YouWin' Job Creation Fund by manny4life(m): 3:45am On Oct 13, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Ok, I think we should end this discussion. I dont like these insults.
I am a woman of high status and honorary mention.
I do not appreciate this at all. Becareful o, I am warning you o.

hehe, sorry madam embarassed embarassed embarassed, I did not know I was insulting you shocked shocked shocked, If it won't be so much to ask for, please let us in on this your high status that we don't know of, No need for all this warning, there is no fire and brimstone heading for me, or is there any headed for me?

Ileke-IdI:

Na wa o.

See me see trubble o. Kila gbe kile ju.

Ok, I remember now, chai.

You will still vote for me, darl. Dont worry. Once I start giving out bags of rice this way and that way, you will remember "mama Ileke-Idi". "Madam, I know you from NL, ah I will vote for you madam. May god bless you madam. Ehh madam, you do me wellu wellu. Thank you madam".

ehn, dont worry  grin Ileke4life, you hear.

Me vote? hmmm, I'm no feminist but on a more serious note unless you were in the Military (Marines or Army) with an officer position of at least a captain (which shows leadership, courage, strength, endurance et al I can't list, no woman gets my vote. Oh, add to that, unless you made CEO or a leader of a power company or organization or entity, sorry no vote. Women are kinda weak, reminds me of Sarah Palin
Re: Fg Launches N50BN 'YouWin' Job Creation Fund by Nobody: 3:51am On Oct 13, 2011
manny4life:

hehe, sorry madam embarassed embarassed embarassed, I did not know I was insulting you shocked shocked shocked, If it won't be so much to ask for, please let us in on this your high status that we don't know of,  No need for all this warning, there is no fire and brimstone heading for me, or is there any headed for me?

Me vote? hmmm, I'm no feminist but on a more serious note unless you were in the Military (Marines or Army) with an officer position of at least a captain (which shows leadership, courage, strength, endurance et al I can't list, no woman gets my vote. Oh, add to that, unless you made CEO or a leader of a power company or organization or entity, sorry no vote. Women are kinda weak, reminds me of Sarah Palin

Excuse me? That's not only sexist, but it's an ignorant remark to make.

Let me ask you something, of all the male politicians we have, which one showed/shows or have shown any of the characteristics you mentioned.

The reason why the world is as is, is its result from being subjected to the illogical and irrational decisions that men have made.

Wow, you are many things, but I did not know that you've sunk yourself to this low level of stereotypical thinking. One would think that you're more level-headed based on the epistle you post on NL.  undecided

Either you make a quick roundabout or the discussion ends. I will not subject myself to such ignorant conversation.
Re: Fg Launches N50BN 'YouWin' Job Creation Fund by mitofag: 3:57am On Oct 13, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Let me ask you something, of all the male politicians we have, which one showed/shows or have shown any of the characteristics you mentioned.

The reason why the world is as is, is its result from being subjected to the illogical and irrational decisions that men have made.

Wow, you are many things, but I did not know that [size=18pt]you've sinked[/size] yourself to this low level of stereotypical thinking. One would think that you're more level-headed based on the epistle you post on NL.  undecided

Either you make a quick roundabout or the discussion ends. I will not subject myself to such ignorant conversation.

Meaning please!
Re: Fg Launches N50BN 'YouWin' Job Creation Fund by manny4life(m): 4:14am On Oct 13, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Wow, you are many things, but I did not know that you've sinked yourself to this low level of stereotypical thinking. One would think that you're more level-headed based on the epistle you post on NL.  undecided

Madam Ileke, I'm NOT a feminist and I strongly believe in equality; however, let's tell ourselves the truth. All the male politicians have in one way or another shown the character I expect from him. How do u mean illogical and irrational? Decisions are not to be made based on sexism, but on qualities so I'm not buying that idea because women have contributed their own quota to the world's successes and failures; it's highly unfair to attribute it men ONLY.

How am I so many things? Madam, I have not sinked myself to that level of reasoning, I believe in women rights and advocate for them but truth be told, and let me ask you a question; do you think a woman can be Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces? I'm in no way saying women can't get votes, what am saying is women who expect votes at least from me should have PROVEN leadership qualities, then they will get my vote.

I'm sorry you call them ignorant conversations, but the sooner you begin to realize the real hard truth the better it is. Women may not be weak, but they are soft-heart and for the good of the people, there are positions that women cannot serve on for instance Dept of Defense is prime example. A woman can't hold that position because it's highly unlikely that she's battle ready, ready to draw battle plans, though she might have the willingness to want to protect, but she might not have the desire to authorize a guided air missile to hit terrorist targets though she knows there might be minor civilian causalities.

I'm definitely NOT against women, all I'm saying is women are more fragile than men, and if a woman wants to get a position, she needs NOT to be soft and fragile, she needs to be toughened. Decisions are hard for men already, someone who's fragile doesn't help in anyway, sorry Madam Ileke you feel like that, but I'm telling you the honest truth. While I advocate for equality amongst people, but I'm obliged to speak the truth no mater how hard it hurts.
Re: Fg Launches N50BN 'YouWin' Job Creation Fund by Nobody: 4:17am On Oct 13, 2011
^^^ We are soooo not having this conversation. I am highly disappointed in you. Wow!!!
Stereotypes over stereotypes.

I'm definitely NOT against women, all I'm saying is women are more fragile than men,

BTW, if anything, you're more fragile than me. Dont confuse yourself with my angelic, soft sounding posts on NL. I will crush you if you stand in my way in the real world.
Woman or not.
Re: Fg Launches N50BN 'YouWin' Job Creation Fund by mitofag: 4:21am On Oct 13, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

^^^ We are soooo not having this conversation. I am highly disappointed in you. Wow!!!
[size=18pt]Stereotypes over stereotypes. [/size]

BTW, if anything, you're more fragile than me. Dont confuse yourself with my angelic, soft sounding posts on NL. I will crush you if you stand in my way in the real world.
Woman or not.

Meaning please?

Did you mean to say: stereotypes [b]upon/on [/b]stereotypes?

Your English teachers at UF must not see your posts on NL, they'd prolly look for ways to kick your arse out of UF for disgracing them. I am even ashamed of you already. Hopefully, you are more Ghanaian than Nigerian.
Re: Fg Launches N50BN 'YouWin' Job Creation Fund by manny4life(m): 4:24am On Oct 13, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Stereotypes over stereotypes.

Woman or not.

Disappointed? How so? Please explain more because I really want to know more. Women being soft isn't stereotype at all but this is just the truth. Let me ask you a question Ileke, if you're made Sec. of DoD, can you authorize a deployment of an air missile to a terrorist base knowing fully well about casualties? Answer that and you may or not get my vote.

Fragile than you? Really? I don't think so ,  hey you might be angelic with your soft sounding post but again, are you will powered and strong enough in the real world like you claim? Besides, why do you think you will crush me with all your heavy weight? Damn Manny, Ileke is gonna crush you, time to take cover, embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Fg Launches N50BN 'YouWin' Job Creation Fund by Nobody: 4:29am On Oct 13, 2011
manny4life:

Disappointed? How so? Please explain more because I really want to know more. Women being soft isn't stereotype at all but this is just the truth. Let me ask you a question Ileke, if you're made Sec. of DoD, can you authorize a deployment of an air missile to a terrorist base knowing fully well about casualties? Answer that and you may or not get my vote.

Fragile than you? Really? I don't think so , hey you might be angelic with your soft sounding post but again, are you will powered and strong enough in the real world like you claim?  

Honestly, that question cannot be answered with a common "Yes" or "No". It has nothing to do with personal opinion, many things will need to be taken into consideration.

Of course I am. And the worst thing my enemy could do is challenge me. Think twice against that.
Re: Fg Launches N50BN 'YouWin' Job Creation Fund by Nobody: 4:32am On Oct 13, 2011
manny4life:

Besides, why do you think you will crush me with all your heavy weight? Damn Manny, Ileke is gonna crush you, time to take cover, embarassed embarassed embarassed

First of all, Ileke has never been heavy grin
And I did not mean i'd crush you literally. Puhlz, there are other way to bring a man down. Taking cover is usually the only option.
Re: Fg Launches N50BN 'YouWin' Job Creation Fund by manny4life(m): 4:40am On Oct 13, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Honestly, that question cannot be answered with a common "Yes" or "No". It has nothing to do with personal opinion, many things will need to be taken into consideration.

Of course I am. And the worst thing my enemy could do is challenge me. Think twice against that.

You see Ileke, this is why I said women (maybe not all) but a majority are soft. Ileke this is a YES or NO ans, and it has nothing to do with personal opinions. Many things need to be taken into consideration? You already have everything in front of you, these are terrorist (CONFIRMED through SAT surveillance), but they have civilians as well, what do you do? it's a YES or NO Ileke, pick one.

I really feel bad for your enemies then but I hope you are what you claim grin grin grin

Ileke-IdI:

First of all, Ileke has never been heavy grin
And I did not mean i'd crush you literally. Puhlz, there are other way to bring a man down. Taking cover is usually the only option.

Obviously not "heavy" literally, other ways to bring a man down? hmmm tell me about it, taking cover is usually the last option, yeah for peacefulness. When a Tiger walks away from a fight, it does not mean he's weak; think about it , Men often walk away doesn't mean they are weaklings.
Re: Fg Launches N50BN 'YouWin' Job Creation Fund by Nobody: 4:47am On Oct 13, 2011
manny4life:

You see Ileke, this is why I said women (maybe not all) but a majority are soft. Ileke this is a YES or NO ans, and it has nothing to do with personal opinions. Many things need to be taken into consideration? You already have everything in front of you, these are terrorist (CONFIRMED through SAT surveillance), but they have civilians as well, what do you do? it's a YES or NO Ileke, pick one.

I really feel bad for your enemies then but I hope you are what you claim grin grin grin

It's really not a Yes or No question if you think about it.

War: Yes or No. Never that simple.

Emotion has nothing to do with it, Logical and analytical skills does. If those  what you men identify as emotional, then I guess they are.

Obviously not "heavy" literally, other ways to bring a man down? hmmm tell me about it, taking cover is usually the last option, yeah for peacefulness. When a Tiger walks away from a fight, it does not mean he's weak; think about it , Men often walk away doesn't mean they are weaklings.

Wouldnt it be wiser if that is what men actually do ?
Re: Fg Launches N50BN 'YouWin' Job Creation Fund by manny4life(m): 4:58am On Oct 13, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

It's really not a Yes or No question if you think about it.

War: Yes or No. Never that simple.

Emotion has nothing to do with it, Logical and analytical skills does. If those  what you men identify as emotional, then I guess they are.

Wouldnt it be wiser if that is what men actually do ?

Then you see what I'm talking about; it's really a Yes/No because these terrorist are a threat (doesn't matter what level of threat they fall under), these terrorist are armed ready to destroy if given an opportunity, probably if they have a ground to air missile launcher, they won't hesitate to use it on any planes that comes close to its territory, As you can see from one scenario, most women fall emotional immediately but trust a man, he will execute the order immediately and damn the civilian casualties (price paid for the greater good) if it will eventually not lead to a future 9/11. Never that simple, but people make such decisions daily and you don;t even know about it.

Logical and analytical skills? How so? I was asking if you will authorize an order to deploy an air to ground missile @ a terrorist camp. This ain't logical or analytical skill? This is basically identifying the mission as well as the risk, people do these in split of seconds, logic skills don't play much role because it does cloud the judgement. Probably while you're trying to be logical, you will flaw in your reasoning.

Yes most men WALK AWAY.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Interesting Things About Sir Ahmadu Bello, The Sardauna (Warlord) Of Sokoto / Senate Declares Airport, Kubwa Roads Death Traps / Ize-iyamu Convoy Attacked At Jattu, APC Deputy Governorship Aspirant's Town

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.