Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,442 members, 7,812,326 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:41 AM

Want To Learn And Start Your Own Snake Farming Business - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Want To Learn And Start Your Own Snake Farming Business (1477 Views)

Is Snake Farming A Profitable Business? / Should I Quit My Job And Start Farming Tomatoes? Advice Please / Start This Lucrative Farming Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Want To Learn And Start Your Own Snake Farming Business by Nobody: 5:36pm On Aug 10, 2023
The road most feared is made that way for a reason, if it doesn't kill you it makes you stronger.

But don't worry, there are many species of snake that are not venomous.

Once we take you through our series of steps, you would familiarised yourself with them and start earning the snake money; yes it is not an easy task, but it is doable.

Would be dropping some tips from time to time, enjoy.

1 Like

Re: Want To Learn And Start Your Own Snake Farming Business by Samodo: 5:40pm On Aug 10, 2023
The play

2 Likes

Re: Want To Learn And Start Your Own Snake Farming Business by Maryam1234(f): 8:20pm On Aug 10, 2023
Lukepeter:
The road most feared is made that way for a reason, if it doesn't kill you it makes you stronger.

Once we take you through our series of steps, you would familiarised yourself with them and start earning the snake money; yes it is not an easy task, but it is doable.

Are you for real?

As in making money from snake?
Is it Abracadabra kinda thing the one we're familiar with in the North grin

4 Likes

Re: Want To Learn And Start Your Own Snake Farming Business by Nobody: 10:16pm On Aug 10, 2023
Maryam1234:

Are you for real?

As in making money from snake?
Is it Abracadabra kinda thing the one we're familiar with in the North grin
Just stay tune and follow the update

1 Like

Re: Want To Learn And Start Your Own Snake Farming Business by Nobody: 1:26pm On Aug 11, 2023
Snake farming business is fast becoming a very lucrative agric business all over the world. The cultivation of different snake species for profit is referred to as snake farming. Because of the risk involved, it is a highly profitable business for anyone who dares to enter it. If you rear snakes, t here is a market for you wherever—in Nigeria, Africa, India, the United States, Britain, or somewhere else.

The truth is that nobody actually considers the snake to be a friend. Many people are terrified of it. But for those who are willing to take the chance and enter the snake farming business, you may be on your way to earning thousands of dollars each year from this incredibly lucrative industry. Keep reading if you are interested in starting snake farming business in Nigeria.

Re: Want To Learn And Start Your Own Snake Farming Business by Nobody: 1:27pm On Aug 11, 2023
Why is snake farming business considered lucrative?

1 Like

Re: Want To Learn And Start Your Own Snake Farming Business by Redomi(m): 10:11pm On Aug 11, 2023
Chicken dey you no see, goat dey you no see,cow dey you no see, upon all the animals wey dey this world,na man enemy you wan keep as pet

6 Likes

Re: Want To Learn And Start Your Own Snake Farming Business by ozoono(m): 1:40am On Aug 12, 2023
Lukepeter:
Is because of Uncle Lal🙄🙄🙄

1 Like

Re: Want To Learn And Start Your Own Snake Farming Business by Maryam1234(f): 8:35pm On Aug 12, 2023
Lukepeter:

Just stay tune and follow the update

I dey follow Uncle grin

God bless your snake hustle

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Want To Learn And Start Your Own Snake Farming Business by keeper303: 9:11pm On Aug 12, 2023
Maryam1234:

I dey follow Uncle grin

God bless your snake hustle

You want to add this to your agic hustle. grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Want To Learn And Start Your Own Snake Farming Business by eddyline(m): 3:33am On Aug 13, 2023
Where is the picture of your own snake farm?
Re: Want To Learn And Start Your Own Snake Farming Business by Ade3131: 11:33pm On Aug 13, 2023
I'm particularly interested in the buyers. Who are the buyers and at what rate do they buy the venoms?

I've been researching this for some time now. I know former army Chief of staff, Tukur Buratai has a snake farm.

I also know that snakes are less expensive to feed or maintain. All you need is a rat farm by the side, and all you need to feed the rats are leftovers.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Want To Learn And Start Your Own Snake Farming Business by FODA(m): 3:47am On Aug 14, 2023
Lukepeter:

this should be in comedy section

1 Like

Re: Want To Learn And Start Your Own Snake Farming Business by Nobody: 7:09am On Aug 14, 2023
The worldwide venom market’s constant need for snake venom makes the snake farming industry incredibly profitable. Due to the risk, there is a low number of people involved in the industry despite the great demand.

Millions of dollars are spent annually by pharmaceutical corporations to buy snakes or snake venom. If ongoing research into the use of snake venom to treat cancer is successful, these costs might reach billions in no time.

Given the risk involved, there aren’t many providers of snakes and snake venom despite the money being thrown around by pharmaceutical corporations.

Research on antidotes for snake bites uses snake venom, among other things. Professors are reportedly investigating the possibility of using snake venom to treat cancer.

Additionally, pharmaceutical firms produce nutritional supplements from the snakes’ gall bladders, livers, and skin before selling them to consumers in Japan, South Korea, the United States, and Europe.

Many people around the world consume snakes as meat. For the creation of various fashion products, the skin of snakes like the Python is utilized in the fashion business.

Re: Want To Learn And Start Your Own Snake Farming Business by Nobody: 7:11am On Aug 14, 2023
FODA:
this should be in comedy section
Give me a genuine and logical reason why?

Watch as he would never reply.

1 Like

Re: Want To Learn And Start Your Own Snake Farming Business by Nobody: 7:13am On Aug 14, 2023
Redomi:
Chicken dey you no see, goat dey you no see,cow dey you no see, upon all the animals wey dey this world,na man enemy you wan keep as pet
Who make am man enemy, of course your religion gebberish.

Go out and live life dangerously, don't be a coward who is restricted by dogma.

1 Like

Re: Want To Learn And Start Your Own Snake Farming Business by Nobody: 7:15am On Aug 14, 2023
Ade3131:
I'm particularly interested in the buyers. Who are the buyers and at what rate do they buy the venoms?

I've been researching this for some time now. I know former army Chief of staff, Tukur Buratai has a snake farm.

I also know that snakes are less expensive to feed or maintain. All you need is a rat farm by the side, and all you need to feed the rats are leftovers.
Once you are into the business the least of your worries is the buyers as they would be the one sourcing out for you.
Re: Want To Learn And Start Your Own Snake Farming Business by Nobody: 7:18am On Aug 14, 2023
Next, I would be giving you An Insight Of Snake Farming Business In Nigeria

The snake men club smiley

1 Like

Re: Want To Learn And Start Your Own Snake Farming Business by FODA(m): 8:01am On Aug 14, 2023
[quote author=Lukepeter post=125094645]
Give me a genuine and logical reason why?

Watch as he would never reply. [/qu we all know you are joking 😃
Re: Want To Learn And Start Your Own Snake Farming Business by Ade3131: 11:22am On Aug 14, 2023
Lukepeter:

Once you are into the business the least of your worries is the buyers as they would be the one sourcing out for you.

How if I may ask?

Let's say I started snake rearing in my small backyard somewhere in the slums of Lagos or faraway northern state (bcuz obviously you don't need all the acres of land for it), how will venom buyers know about my business venture?

Snake is not chicken or rabbit. When people get to know that you rear snakes, they'll stop visiting you altogether. It's a risky venture. The guys I follow on YouTube that are into this business have all been bitten at one time or the other. And in Nigeria, snake bite is as good as death sentence bcuz most of the local hospitals don't have the antidote.

But in all sense of it, I know it's a highly profitable business, and it cost little to nothing to feed the snakes. One medium size rat is enough for a snake per day. The rest is water and a cool silent place.

2 Likes

Re: Want To Learn And Start Your Own Snake Farming Business by akoladejesu(m): 4:47pm On Aug 14, 2023
Which kain play be this. How can a sane person ever venture into snake production farming? No be madness be this?

1 Like

Re: Want To Learn And Start Your Own Snake Farming Business by fortunez1(m): 11:54am On Aug 16, 2023
Pls I'm interested and I'm based in Portharcourt
Re: Want To Learn And Start Your Own Snake Farming Business by Ogunleti01: 8:32pm On Aug 16, 2023
Redomi:
Nah person wey this world don tire go consider taking that path
Re: Want To Learn And Start Your Own Snake Farming Business by Akinxs: 7:34am On Aug 18, 2023
grin am interested and looking forward to updates on this cause am still struggling with how to put it together with safety precautions and anti-venom in place
Ade3131:

How if I may ask?

Let's say I started snake rearing in my small backyard somewhere in the slums of Lagos or faraway northern state (bcuz obviously you don't need all the acres of land for it), how will venom buyers know about my business venture?

Snake is not chicken or rabbit. When people get to know that you rear snakes, they'll stop visiting you altogether. It's a risky venture. The guys I follow on YouTube that are into this business have all been bitten at one time or the other. And in Nigeria, snake bite is as good as death sentence bcuz most of the local hospitals don't have the antidote.

But in all sense of it, I know it's a highly profitable business, and it cost little to nothing to feed the snakes. One medium size rat is enough for a snake per day. The rest is water and a cool silent place.
Re: Want To Learn And Start Your Own Snake Farming Business by Akinxs: 7:38am On Aug 18, 2023
Lukepeter:
Snake farming business is fast becoming a very lucrative agric business all over the world. The cultivation of different snake species for profit is referred to as snake farming. Because of the risk involved, it is a highly profitable business for anyone who dares to enter it. If you rear snakes, t here is a market for you wherever—in Nigeria, Africa, India, the United States, Britain, or somewhere else.

The truth is that nobody actually considers the snake to be a friend. Many people are terrified of it. But for those who are willing to take the chance and enter the snake farming business, you may be on your way to earning thousands of dollars each year from this incredibly lucrative industry. Keep reading if you are interested in starting snake farming business in Nigeria.
please do share ideas on species , snake storage/space, venom extraction, freezing and storage etc
Re: Want To Learn And Start Your Own Snake Farming Business by Nobody: 10:32am On Aug 18, 2023
I am back with more snake knowledge cool

1 Like

Re: Want To Learn And Start Your Own Snake Farming Business by Nobody: 10:34am On Aug 18, 2023
Lukepeter:
Next, I would be giving you An Insight Of Snake Farming Business In Nigeria

The snake men club smiley

While lucrative, snake farming is prohibited in several countries due to the dangers involved. But a lot of nations allow it. Despite being seen as poisonous, snakes only act harshly when they are in danger. They won’t bite if they don’t feel threatened.

Snake farming is entirely permitted in Nigeria. One of the most powerful guys in Nigeria is the owner of the largest snake farm in the country. It is known as the Tukur & Tukur Snakes Farm and is run by Tukur Yusuf Buratai, who served as the nation’s Chief of Army Staff. Of course, it makes millions, if not billions, each year. It is close to Abuja in the state of Nassarawa.
Re: Want To Learn And Start Your Own Snake Farming Business by Nobody: 11:01am On Aug 18, 2023
Ade3131:

How if I may ask?

You should know that all your worries has been looked into and tackle for us to have had a successful snake farm, take a chill water and follow the thread to Learn what need knowing in chronological order.

We would get to how to make yourself visible to buyers soon, there are is a lost of potential buyers and all you need do is place a call and the buyers would come to your farm or request for you to bring sample.

Just be patience and follow the lessons, if you don't have the patient; feel free to reach out for consultancy.
Re: Want To Learn And Start Your Own Snake Farming Business by Nobody: 11:06am On Aug 18, 2023
fortunez1:
Pls I'm interested and I'm based in Portharcourt
Good, would access your snakemanship and point you to the right direction.
Re: Want To Learn And Start Your Own Snake Farming Business by Nobody: 11:07am On Aug 18, 2023
Akinxs:
please do share ideas on species , snake storage/space, venom extraction, freezing and storage etc
We are getting to that soon.
Re: Want To Learn And Start Your Own Snake Farming Business by Nobody: 2:04pm On Sep 01, 2023
Watching documentary on snake, you have to learn the part to be the part. More update coming soon.

Re: Want To Learn And Start Your Own Snake Farming Business by lemony22: 9:05am On Mar 23
Please, I have a client in Europe that needs a snake as pet.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Attendant Needed At A Poultry Farm In Olorunsogo, Ibadan / Agriculture In Africa : Stop Looking For A Job? Go Into Agriculture / Government Farm Land In Anambra State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.