Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,925 members, 7,814,110 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

Northern Nigeria Get Ready For Refugees - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Nigeria Get Ready For Refugees (989 Views)

Tinubu Appoint New CEOs For Refugees Commission, Social Investment Agency / Lord Frederick Lugard With Northern Nigeria Emirs In London, 1934 (Throwback Pic / President Buhari Slams Elite For Allowing Nigeria Get ‘mismanaged For 16 Years’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Northern Nigeria Get Ready For Refugees by ken6488(m): 6:23pm On Aug 10, 2023
Here we go
Re: Northern Nigeria Get Ready For Refugees by Kingpowerful: 7:46pm On Aug 10, 2023
When they were busy rigging election for a man who keenly boycott debates what were they expecting,how would you hold him by his words now

2 Likes

Re: Northern Nigeria Get Ready For Refugees by Ikaeniyan0: 8:17pm On Aug 10, 2023
ken6488:
Here we go
Mali military can't go head to head with the Nigerian military, the military of Niger will be overwhelm by ECOWAS forces in a day.
Re: Northern Nigeria Get Ready For Refugees by lexy2014: 8:25pm On Aug 10, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
Mali military can't go head to head with the Nigerian military, the military of Niger will be overwhelm by ECOWAS forces in a day.

what will that do for Nigeria and ECOWAS?
Re: Northern Nigeria Get Ready For Refugees by ken6488(m): 9:36pm On Aug 10, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
wet dreams you overate the Nigeria military, you forget the fact that this will be a long war as the Niger and other Africa countries against French colonialism will pick up arms,

About weapons

Niger will be supplied through Guinne and Algeria where let see how it goes

Burkina Faso and Mali will definitely attack aggression supporters

2 Likes

Re: Northern Nigeria Get Ready For Refugees by KanwuliaExtra: 9:42pm On Aug 10, 2023
Make I see how Nigeria go fight both internal and external wars at the same time.
Re: Northern Nigeria Get Ready For Refugees by gidgiddy: 9:51pm On Aug 10, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:

And yet the Nigerian military have not managed to overwhelm Boko haram in 10 years

2 Likes

Re: Northern Nigeria Get Ready For Refugees by Ikaeniyan0: 9:52pm On Aug 10, 2023
ken6488:
wet dreams you overate the Nigeria military, you forget the fact that this will be a long war as the Niger and other Africa countries against French colonialism will pick up arms,

About weapons

Niger will be supplied through Guinne and Algeria where let see how it goes

Burkina Faso and Mali will definitely attack aggression supporters
Where will Niger get the money to buy the weapons? War cost a lot of money. Niger is a very poor country, every powerful country including China and Russia will choose Nigeria, ECOWAS and AU over Niger republic.

Nigeria military will overrun the Nigerien military and take over Niamey and most part of the country. The Niger military will only make use of guerilla tactics against Nigeria.

I'm not in support of an invasion sha. We should first solve insecurity issue in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Northern Nigeria Get Ready For Refugees by Ikaeniyan0: 10:00pm On Aug 10, 2023
gidgiddy:

And yet the Nigerian military have not managed to overwhelm Boko haram in 10 years
If the Nigerian army have not been able to overwhelm boko haram, you won't be typing this from the comfort of your house in Igbo land, Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Northern Nigeria Get Ready For Refugees by ken6488(m): 11:40pm On Aug 10, 2023
grin grin grin grin
Ikaeniyan0:
Where will Niger get the money to buy the weapons? War cost a lot of money. Niger is a very poor country, every powerful country including China and Russia will choose Nigeria, ECOWAS and AU over Niger republic.

Nigeria military will overrun the Nigerien military and take over Niamey and most part of the country. The Niger military will only make use of guerilla tactics against Nigeria.

I'm not in support of an invasion sha. We should first solve insecurity issue in Nigeria.
grin grin grin Ukraine is one of the poorest countries in Europe withstanding Russia

On paper Niger is poor

But practically they are super rich
Any super country will gladly support Niger in exchange for gold and uranium

If you claim they are poor France should leave Niger alone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Northern Nigeria Get Ready For Refugees by Ikaeniyan0: 11:54pm On Aug 10, 2023
ken6488:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Ukraine is one of the poorest countries in Europe withstanding Russia

On paper Niger is poor

But practically they are super rich
Any super country will gladly support Niger in exchange for gold and uranium

If you claim they are poor France should leave Niger alone
You can't compare the Ukraine scenario with that of Niger. There's a valid reason ECOWAS forces will crush the juntas in Niger.

No country will choose to side with an illegitimate government in Niger ahead of Nigeria, ECOWAS and the AU. The military took over from who the people elected.

1 Like

Re: Northern Nigeria Get Ready For Refugees by ken6488(m): 11:58pm On Aug 10, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
The issue is that, Ukraine is not Niger and no serious democratic nation will support the juntas in Niger republic. There's a valid reason ECOWAS forces will crush the juntas in Niger. Niger is not the only country with uranium and gold.
that’s where you are wrong a new proxy war has started and you are just blind to see it

Russia block will not allow USA France block just conquer Niger like that

About support

Algeria Mali Burkina Faso gunnie Wagner are already involved you are not crushing any thing to make matters worse Nigerians doesn’t support the war so a long war will be a disaster

1 Like

Re: Northern Nigeria Get Ready For Refugees by Ikaeniyan0: 12:03am On Aug 11, 2023
ken6488:
that’s where you are wrong a new proxy war has started and you are just blind to see it

About support

Algeria Mali Burkina Faso gunnie Wagner are already involved you are not crushing any thing to make matters worse Nigerians doesn’t support the war so a long war will be a disaster
Algeria won't go to war because of an illegitimate government in Niger neither will Russia nor will they support the juntas in Niger. The military took over power with force in Niger. That's not an legitimate government, no democratic institution around the world will support Niger, you will see when its time.

What's happening in Ukraine can't be compared to what's happening in Niger. Military didn't take over power in Ukraine.

1 Like

Re: Northern Nigeria Get Ready For Refugees by ken6488(m): 1:04am On Aug 11, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
Algeria won't go to war because of an illegitimate government in Niger neither will Russia nor will they support the juntas in Niger. The military took over power with force in Niger. That's not an legitimate government, no democratic institution around the world will support Niger, you will see when its time.

What's happening in Ukraine can't be compared to what's happening in Niger. Military didn't take over power in Ukraine.

do you know Wagner and is now in Niger
Re: Northern Nigeria Get Ready For Refugees by Lanretoye(m): 1:07am On Aug 11, 2023
ken6488:

About support

my friend go and sit down somewhere,what is Wagner.stop deceiving the other gullible people you have.
Re: Northern Nigeria Get Ready For Refugees by Ikaeniyan0: 7:38am On Aug 11, 2023
ken6488:
do you know Wagner and is now in Niger
Lol

What can Wagner do to the Nigerian army? Wagner do not even have a air cop, the Nigerian airforce will obliterate them in just a day with our super tucanos and alpha jets, Wagner is likely there to train and help them in fighting terrorist groups operating in their country, Wagner is not there to fight ECOWAS. But I doubt evowas will attack.
Re: Northern Nigeria Get Ready For Refugees by HenryWilliams(m): 8:17am On Aug 11, 2023
I see people talking about Wagner as if they're a force to be reckoned with..
They are mercenaries.. private militia.. nothing more.. they're experts in low level exfil, training of dissidents etc
They can't face the full military of a sovereign country .
I doubt if they're up to a thousand strong .
Someone mentioned Nigeria fighting Boko Haram for years with no success.. Boko Haram campaign is heavily politized with various interests from the North to the Military itself.
Nigerian forces can overun Niger in a matter of weeks and take Niamey. Keeping the country is now another matter cos civil unrest will occur with private militia springing up and engaging the Nigerian troops..
Nigeria needs to move in to secure our borders, and move in quickly..
After that. Mali and Burkina Faso are next.
Re: Northern Nigeria Get Ready For Refugees by ken6488(m): 10:00am On Aug 11, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
Lol

What can Wagner do to the Nigerian army? Wagner do not even have a air cop, the Nigerian airforce will obliterate them in just a day with our super tucanos and alpha jets, Wagner is likely there to train and help them in fighting terrorist groups operating in their country, Wagner is not there to fight ECOWAS. But I doubt evowas will attack.
you see it is obvious you are not well informed with world politics news grin

Nigeria army is not a match for Wagner,

Wagner has done it multiple times, destroyed a NATO backed force's multiple times

1 Like

Re: Northern Nigeria Get Ready For Refugees by Ibecon: 10:01am On Aug 11, 2023
We don't want war, we want peace

To understand the politics of the Sahel region, watch this YouTube video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytUiZZLHHGw
Re: Northern Nigeria Get Ready For Refugees by ken6488(m): 10:05am On Aug 11, 2023
Lanretoye:
my friend go and sit down somewhere,what is Wagner.stop deceiving the other gullible people you have.
dumb paid war lover grin I am now in support of the war maybe that's what we need, North Nigeria will turn upside down
Re: Northern Nigeria Get Ready For Refugees by ken6488(m): 10:06am On Aug 11, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:

grin since we all want war, let the war come, let see how the north will survive the refuge crisis
I mean that is want I am praying for grin
Re: Northern Nigeria Get Ready For Refugees by Ikaeniyan0: 10:09am On Aug 11, 2023
ken6488:
grin since we all want war, let the war come, let see how the north will survive the refuge crisis
I mean that is want I am praying for grin
I'm not in support of ECOWAS invading Niger republic. The Niger military won't last up to 24hrs against ECOWAS.
Re: Northern Nigeria Get Ready For Refugees by ken6488(m): 10:52am On Aug 11, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
I'm not in support of ECOWAS invading Niger republic. The Niger military won't last up to 24hrs against ECOWAS.
let there be war since it is what we want
Re: Northern Nigeria Get Ready For Refugees by Ikaeniyan0: 11:45am On Aug 11, 2023
ken6488:
let there be war since it is what we want
Who's the "we" you're talking about?
Re: Northern Nigeria Get Ready For Refugees by ken6488(m): 5:40pm On Aug 11, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
Who's the "we" you're talking about?
you are openly supporting the Niger war
Re: Northern Nigeria Get Ready For Refugees by Feggie3: 5:43pm On Aug 11, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:

Yoruba demon!

(1) (Reply)

SS: Who Are The People Behind Unnecessary Scrutiny Of Wike And Akpabio / How Do You See Nigeria By 2030 / Am Looking For A Co-founder For My Ai Startup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.