Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,244 members, 7,836,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

SS: Who Are The People Behind Unnecessary Scrutiny Of Wike And Akpabio - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SS: Who Are The People Behind Unnecessary Scrutiny Of Wike And Akpabio (1032 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Goodluck Jonathan And Akpabio / Amaechi: I Am Afraid Of Wike, I Will Never Go Back To Rivers State / Photo Of Wike And Secondus 'Looking Angry' After PDP Convention Produced Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

SS: Who Are The People Behind Unnecessary Scrutiny Of Wike And Akpabio by helinues: 1:37pm On Aug 22, 2023
Akpabio is being threatened of recalling while Wike as FCT minister is also being questioned.

Who are the people behind all those propagandas?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SS: Who Are The People Behind Unnecessary Scrutiny Of Wike And Akpabio by Ttalk: 1:40pm On Aug 22, 2023
SE, SS na our blooda people

After they would claim na one umbilical cord brought both of them to life

It pains them that SS who was in the presidency 10 years ago could come back with SP as well as the juicy and powerful portfolio of the FCT minister.

Since they are always in competition it is hard for them to stomach the political dominance SS has over them hence the hatred for Akpabio, Wike, Adams Oshiomohle, Asari Dokubo and other SS leaders

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: SS: Who Are The People Behind Unnecessary Scrutiny Of Wike And Akpabio by Ceasarceasar: 1:42pm On Aug 22, 2023
helinues:
Akpabio is being threatened of recalling while Wike as FCT minister is also being questioned.

Igbo's

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SS: Who Are The People Behind Unnecessary Scrutiny Of Wike And Akpabio by GeneralPula: 1:43pm On Aug 22, 2023
The same people that was signing petition to USA, uk & Biafra to ban wike from getting visa..

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: SS: Who Are The People Behind Unnecessary Scrutiny Of Wike And Akpabio by AfonjaEmir: 1:46pm On Aug 22, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin See yarn.

So Wike and Akpabio are your lovers now? grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: SS: Who Are The People Behind Unnecessary Scrutiny Of Wike And Akpabio by yarimo(m): 1:49pm On Aug 22, 2023
The bitter and hateful people are the ones

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: SS: Who Are The People Behind Unnecessary Scrutiny Of Wike And Akpabio by helinues: 1:49pm On Aug 22, 2023
Ttalk:

It pains them that SS who was in the presidency 10 years ago could come back with SP as well as the juicy and powerful portfolio of the FCT minister.

Since they are always in competition it is hard for them to stomach the political dominance SS has over them

Are SS people no longer friends because they romance with Apc?

3 Likes

Re: SS: Who Are The People Behind Unnecessary Scrutiny Of Wike And Akpabio by paramakina202: 1:50pm On Aug 22, 2023
helinues:

Are they above scrutiny because they are working under bulaba government?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SS: Who Are The People Behind Unnecessary Scrutiny Of Wike And Akpabio by helinues: 1:50pm On Aug 22, 2023
AfonjaEmir:
grin grin grin grin grin See yarn.

So Wike and Akpabio are your lovers now? grin grin grin

paramakina202:

Are they above scrutiny because they are working under bulaba government?

Answer my question first before asking yours or just waka

1 Like

Re: SS: Who Are The People Behind Unnecessary Scrutiny Of Wike And Akpabio by Ttalk: 1:51pm On Aug 22, 2023
helinues:

Are SS people no longer friends because they romance with Apc?

Their penchant for competition automatically placed SS as a political threat to them.

4 Likes

Re: SS: Who Are The People Behind Unnecessary Scrutiny Of Wike And Akpabio by helinues: 1:53pm On Aug 22, 2023
BulabaPowder:

Go and look for work.

You are wasting away

May I not engage in a futility work like this IJN. When I am not mad

5 Likes

Re: SS: Who Are The People Behind Unnecessary Scrutiny Of Wike And Akpabio by Ttalk: 1:53pm On Aug 22, 2023
BulabaPowder:

Go and look for work.

You are wasting away

How do you know he is looking for work?

3 Likes

Re: SS: Who Are The People Behind Unnecessary Scrutiny Of Wike And Akpabio by Ttalk: 1:55pm On Aug 22, 2023
helinues:

May I not engage in a futility work like this IJN? When I am not mad

You don't have to engage such people an. The audience you are giving him is the fuel that's propelling him to troll

3 Likes

Re: SS: Who Are The People Behind Unnecessary Scrutiny Of Wike And Akpabio by AfonjaEmir: 1:56pm On Aug 22, 2023
Very foolish thread that exposes your sophisticated cowardice to the world.

No wonder the EMIR smashed you foolish Slaves...spits

helinues:

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: SS: Who Are The People Behind Unnecessary Scrutiny Of Wike And Akpabio by helinues: 1:58pm On Aug 22, 2023
Ttalk:

How do you know he is looking for work?

Imagine someone telling others to look for a job but has been wasting his own life and time away trolling others for years on this forum.

Would someone with right thinking faculty engage in a futility exercise below? Dude is waiting for a herbalist to consult oracle before he can be consciously aware lots have been wrong with him for years without knowing.

https://www.nairaland.com/7810445/newly-created-monikers-troll-only

4 Likes

Re: SS: Who Are The People Behind Unnecessary Scrutiny Of Wike And Akpabio by Sharpsharp00123: 1:59pm On Aug 22, 2023
Ceasarceasar:

Igbo's
God bless u for hitting d nail on d head

5 Likes

Re: SS: Who Are The People Behind Unnecessary Scrutiny Of Wike And Akpabio by GeneralPula: 2:02pm On Aug 22, 2023
Ttalk:

Since they are always in competition it is hard for them to stomach the political dominance SS has over them hence the hatred for Akpabio, Wike, Adams Oshiomohle, Asari Dokubo and other SS leaders
They lack political knowledge. All they want to do is to abuse & hate from morning till night, January till December then they continue the following year like that like that..

When Wike was anchoring Pdp, Apc didn’t face Wike. Instead, they were lobbying him. That Wike didn’t work for your candidate today doesn’t mean he can’t work for him tomorrow. So why the hatred? Of what benefit? But nah, they’re not very blend to know what’s what..

As you can see now, SS is the one to likely produce the next presidency of southern extraction. They’re very much at the centre now and SS politicians seem to know how to play this politics well. Their style of politics is rewarding..

4 Likes

Re: SS: Who Are The People Behind Unnecessary Scrutiny Of Wike And Akpabio by helinues: 2:02pm On Aug 22, 2023
Ttalk:

You don't have to engage such people an. The audience you are giving him is the fuel that's propelling him to troll

He just created over 20 monikers strictly for this trolling nonsense which I created a thread to report him, the mods do as if they did not see the thread.

Na free for all be that, na to jam is craziness with madness. At least I am glad to have subjected him and his likes to stoop to that low to be trolling others for years

3 Likes

Re: SS: Who Are The People Behind Unnecessary Scrutiny Of Wike And Akpabio by BoldBrainz(m): 2:02pm On Aug 22, 2023
Helinues, rest!

We did not send you to sound the drum on our behalf. Go and collect your Ijebu garri at Ikoyi and leave this busy body you're doing here.

All these corn-demic recruits and their unnecessary malicious acts of emotional blackmail. Stick to defending Ebola, leave Wike and Akpabio alone!

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: SS: Who Are The People Behind Unnecessary Scrutiny Of Wike And Akpabio by keymatt(m): 2:04pm On Aug 22, 2023
Our jobless chairman has come again with jobless comments.
Let the jobless comments begin! grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: SS: Who Are The People Behind Unnecessary Scrutiny Of Wike And Akpabio by helinues: 2:04pm On Aug 22, 2023
AfonjaEmir:

Very foolish thread that exposes your sophisticated cowardice to the world.

No wonder the EMIR smashed you foolish Slaves...spits

Oh, then it must be the as usual culprits behind this propaganda. They are seeing everyone as enemies but the question is how many people can they hold at a time?

Thought provoking question

2 Likes

Re: SS: Who Are The People Behind Unnecessary Scrutiny Of Wike And Akpabio by AfonjaEmir: 2:09pm On Aug 22, 2023
Asking a foolish question to get validation for being stupid? cool

helinues:

Oh, then it must be the as usual culprits behind this propaganda. They are seeing everyone as enemies but the question is how many people can they hold at a time?

Thought provoking question

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SS: Who Are The People Behind Unnecessary Scrutiny Of Wike And Akpabio by GeneralPula: 2:09pm On Aug 22, 2023
helinues:

He just created over 20 monikers strictly for this trolling nonsense which I created a thread to report him, the mods do as if they did not see the thread.

Na free for all be that, na to jam is craziness with madness. At least I am glad to have subjected him and his likes to stoop to that low to be trolling others for years
Imagine having several monikers and using like 5 at the same time. He would drop a comment with one then use the others to be quoting himself. All of these things everyday..

Is that guy really a human? Such a weird human..

Fahdiga did not even do up to this..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SS: Who Are The People Behind Unnecessary Scrutiny Of Wike And Akpabio by Christistruth03: 2:11pm On Aug 22, 2023
Ceasarceasar:

Igbo's

Actually it is Ipob pretending to be Niger Delta Women

They haven't been ok since their candidate came 3rd in the Elections

2 Likes

Re: SS: Who Are The People Behind Unnecessary Scrutiny Of Wike And Akpabio by WesternPanzer: 2:13pm On Aug 22, 2023
Ronu people people trying so hard to be attached to South South people.

Tufia... we dash una.

Igbo Di Okay Forever.... We are a people of quality.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: SS: Who Are The People Behind Unnecessary Scrutiny Of Wike And Akpabio by paramakina202: 2:15pm On Aug 22, 2023
helinues:

Your question is tasteless and senseless.Every politician and in leadership position are subjected to scrutiny by the citizens unless it is different in Agbadorian Republic.

1 Like

Re: SS: Who Are The People Behind Unnecessary Scrutiny Of Wike And Akpabio by helinues: 2:16pm On Aug 22, 2023
GeneralPula:

Imagine having several monikers and using like 5 at the same time. He would drop a comment with one then use the others to be quoting himself. All of these things everyday..

Is that guy really a human? Such a weird human..

Fahdiga did not even do up to this..

On this thread alone he already made use of nothing less than 4 monikers struggling to revalidate himself yet na me wey dey use one moniker dey mind my business dey jobless according to him.

Since after the Feb 25 election, nothing less than 100 of his monikers have been banned versus 1 of mine yet the guy wan throw away all in the name of trolling.

Considering the activities of some of them on this forum plus the guy that was arrested the other time at the airport, lots from their group need to be rehabilitated to the psychiatric hospitals without wasting time or they would be a menace to their communities.

Aren't they menace already self?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

PEPT Judgement Was An Eye Opener / What Is Wrong With Our Traditional Moral Believes? / Ptdf Report Was A Fraud!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.