Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,294 members, 7,815,511 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

‎ - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / (1805 Views)

My Brother's Wife Is Very Disrespectful. / Little Baby Traumatized After Removing His Mom's Wig (see Reactions) / My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

by Gentlelox: 6:31pm On Aug 10, 2023
I and my friend were jugging around my street in the morning. A one time a week routine. But today we decided to stroll down after jugging to the end of the street.

While strolling. My friend saw a chubby small girl of about 16 to
19, but looks more matured. I just couldn't place the age well. My friend in his characteristics ingenuity stopped and said to the lady, "how are you?" It was a friendly gesture he didn't sexualize it in any way. It was a friendly and calm gesture and to my surprise the girl hissed and turned away.

Normally, he could just walk away but I assumed he didn't want to fall his hand so he told me to excuse him and he walked to the girl to ask her if she was the lady that was always greeting him and to my utter dismay, this girl bathe my friend with insult.

She just sat there in the midst of many people to tell the guy that he is always after girls(which is not true but he is very jovial to people) and that he does that alot. The nature she said it was very very aggressive, "hey hey hey, like that he dey talk to any girl wey he see...blah blah blah". My friendly nearly died of embarrassment cos people there respect him alot(he brings rice and food items once in a while to the area) and here is a girl dressed in rags insult a guy that imports pharmaceutical products and worth hundreds of million... Omo, me sef shame wan Kee me too.

Everyone just turned to look at him. Immediately, he told the woman selling very close to that place to give him Eva Water, he took the water and told the girl he must be mistaking her for someone else obviously cos the lady he was looking for was matured and speaks nice to people... The girl then increased the insult... Egwo, me just jejely hold my guy out.

I didn't express any anger over what she did but my friend expression this morning just spoilt my mood. He took the matter very serious that i had to drive him home myself leaving his car...

I have been calling him since and nighar hasn't answer... Maybe he is busy.

Why are some small girls like this ? My guy is a nice guy that helps people without asking for anything in return.

Take note that my guy talks to girls but in a friendly way. He has a serious gf and this guy would never cheat on that gal.

I even said it simple... That insult can traumatize anybody... She was loud and very aggressive, for ordinary "how are you?".

PS: some comments here are troubling to sane people. So it has come to a point a Nigerian could not ask someone "how are u ?" "How are you doing ?" "How is ur family ?"

This is rly serious. This forum is full of children.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‎ by Mophor: 6:33pm On Aug 10, 2023
Re: ‎ by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 6:37pm On Aug 10, 2023
shocked shocked shocked
And somebody here said that most people attitude drives their helpers away that's why they continue to suffer.

I thought they were joking grin grin

So this is real?

4 Likes

Re: ‎ by Typing: 6:40pm On Aug 10, 2023
Gentlelox:
I and my friend were jugging around my street in the morning. A .

Take note that my guy talks to girls but in a friendly way. He has a serious gf and this guy would never cheat on that gal.

Make your Guy mind himself next time. As for me, I no dey go close to small Girls. Some of them are not mature and cant keep a good conversation.

4 Likes

Re: ‎ by OgogoroFreak(m): 6:42pm On Aug 10, 2023
Agbayas are rushing them for sex that's why.

5 Likes

Re: ‎ by izonborn098(m): 6:42pm On Aug 10, 2023
Stop talking to random girls u meet on the street'' many of them has fish brain mentality.
Girls wey full everywhere' u just allow one kid to insult u' from ur story the girl would have bath him with hot water if hot water was close by.
But your guy wanted to toast the girl we are not kids here.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‎ by Klass99(f): 6:54pm On Aug 10, 2023

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‎ by Puss360(f): 6:57pm On Aug 10, 2023
Lol... This one funny me...
But well, it happens.. Girls shuns guys, Guys also shuns girls...
So this is one of many other embarrassment we encounter from the opposite sex...

But wait o, you mentioned that your guy has "a serious girlfriend" so why approaching a complete stranger? Girl for dat matter? Suppose the girl was friendly don't you think friendship don start be dat?
I bet you, he won't ever tell his "Serious girlfriend" about this...

1 Like

Re: ‎ by Wawelexy(m): 7:02pm On Aug 10, 2023
Records have it that minding your business increases your life span by 5 years.... grin

2 Likes

Re: ‎ by Gentlelox: 7:05pm On Aug 10, 2023
Puss360:
Lol... This one funny me...
But well, it happens.. Girls shuns guys, Guys also shuns girls...
So this is one of many other embarrassment we encounter from the opposite sex...

But wait o, you mentioned that your guy has "a serious girlfriend" so why approaching a complete stranger? Girl for dat matter? Suppose the girl was friendly don't you think friendship don start be dat?
I bet you, he won't ever tell his "Serious girlfriend" about this...

he won't even talk more than the "how are you ?"
Re: ‎ by Beremx(f): 7:06pm On Aug 10, 2023
Your friend get luck the small girl no pour am water. Small girl is angry the country is hard and you're asking her how she is. What was she supposed to reply you?

1 Like

Re: ‎ by Klass99(f): 7:09pm On Aug 10, 2023
Re: ‎ by Gentlelox: 7:10pm On Aug 10, 2023
Beremx:
Your friend get luck the small girl no pour am water. Small girl is angry the country is hard and you're asking her how she is. What was she supposed to reply you?
he for lock her and her entire generation up for station...

Make I give you hint of my friend's family for Delta... "Ibru"

Dirty gal wey never baff clean... My friend is just friendly, he had no sexual intentions for d gal. Na aje wey nor dey used to those street life... Small thing dey move am.

He always had it easy right from birth until date... Even his business he runs it by proxy... He just doesn't take anything serious. He imports pharmaceutical stuffs...
Re: ‎ by tommy589(m): 7:34pm On Aug 10, 2023
Gentlelox:

Dirty gal wey never baff clean... My friend is just friendly, he had no sexual intentions for d gal. Na aje wey nor dey used to those street life... Small thing dey move am.

He always had it easy right from birth until date... Even his business he runs it by proxy... He just doesn't take anything serious. He imports pharmaceutical stuffs...

Greet or don't greet won't make you immune from insult. But better not to form friendliness with random people to avoid contempt
Re: ‎ by Mindlog: 7:48pm On Aug 10, 2023
Gentlelox:

Whether he is an Ibru, Akpabio, Otedola, Ibeto, Elumelu or even Dangote .......why was he "demeaning: himself asking a random dirty gal wey never baff clean, "how are you?"

What if her boyfriend (assuming she has one) is one kook in the trenches and jumps on him for invading his babe's personal space?

No dey form boss dey fiddle lighter anyhow, you no know who carry petrol.

5 Likes

Re: ‎ by fyzaila: 8:02pm On Aug 10, 2023
He has no respect for his so called "serious girlfriend ".
Is it overfriendliness that is worrying him? He carried it to meet a genz. Genz that are just arriving, their body is peppering them. Esp fine ones.
This one choke him sha. Tell him pele grin

3 Likes

Re: ‎ by Nobody: 8:06pm On Aug 10, 2023
I love it when small girls treat una fvck up, since una no wan ever get sense, and I love her response well, she exposed the pervert for what he is and she gave him his size with her mouth, if only other teenagers will emulate her and resist old fools that want to take advantage of them, and for her to insult his destiny like that, that means he is popular in the streets for his bad behaviour, dey don circulate his story about as she said, it's a pity he was taught a crucial lesson from a teenager, he greet her, she hiss and pass,, he follow her con dey ask useless question again why she no go insult am, what exactly is the significance and essence of the question? To what end? E see big curvy body of a teenager and he lost his senses, chai women will always be the end of men sha, swear say no be her body structure enticed him to talk her and sèx too...kai men undecided

And you, see the way you dey defend your friend for here, dey brag about his family on his behalf, you well so? If he was that high class would he stoop so low to talk to a "dirty smelly teenager" according to you cos we all know you added that sugar and spice to justify your stupidity and overcome the embarrassment, but no lie na you be the friend and you no be high class kan kan, cos it can't be normal behaviour for you to defend another human like this, no sane human will support you cos I know that's what you came here for, and don't use friendliness as an excuse pls, friendly people don't create friendships like that.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‎ by Gentlelox: 8:09pm On Aug 10, 2023
Mindlog:

Whether he is an Ibru, Akpabio, Otedola, Ibeto, Elumelu or even Dangote .......why was he "demeaning: himself asking a random dirty gal wey never baff clean, "how are you?"

What if her boyfriend (assuming she has one) is one kook in the trenches and jumps on him for invading his babe's personal space?

No dey form boss dey fiddle lighter anyhow, you no know who carry petrol.

get out of my trend dummy... f*#l, a guy can't ask a younster "how are you?" "How is ur family?" Don't ever engage my trend in ur life again... Ewu
Re: ‎ by jeromestarks: 8:11pm On Aug 10, 2023
Op, your friend is you and you are your friend.

Anyways, my opinion is this.
If a girl rejects or insults you, just walk away peacefully. There's no shame in trying to sleep with a girl. In fact,it shows you're a man.

Don't be afraid of stopping a girl. Don't get mad if she insults you. Don't feel less a man if she turns you down. It's simply nature at work.
Most times, the girls regret rejecting men.

I asked a girl out and she washed me down with insults amongst people. I left quietly and approached her junior sister. Now, I am planning to fvck the junior sister.
In fact, we sex chat and talk dirty with nudes.

The elder sister can't stand my eye now. She hides whenever I am around. Shame on her.
Re: ‎ by Mindlog: 8:15pm On Aug 10, 2023
Gentlelox:
get out of my trend dummy... f*#l, a guy can't ask a younster "how are you?" "How is ur family?" Don't ever engage my trend in ur life again... Ewu
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: ‎ by Nazgul: 8:28pm On Aug 10, 2023
Immature and classless guys are the ones who stop random girls on the road to toast them.

Nigeria is hard. That girl could have been having a hard day, you don't know her mood, what's going through her mind that very period. I've seen people, who go to bed hungry with hope that tomorrow would be better, then you carry your sagged colour riot outfit to stop such person on the road just to say hi. You would be insulted.

Biko next time, just mind your business. She doesn't owe you and your friend anything.

6 Likes

Re: ‎ by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:31pm On Aug 10, 2023
if you want to deal with small pikin, you must understand their midset. why a grown man would even try to appraoch them to begin with? the minute she said the nonsense she was spewing, na that time was the SIGN to jejely walk away!

the fact that this man wants to argue with a small girl about what she thinks of him (whether right or wrong) is the joke of the day. thats her opinion (of you), whether you like it or not.

2 Likes

Re: ‎ by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:57pm On Aug 10, 2023
,👀👀

3 Likes

Re: ‎ by Gentlelox: 9:13pm On Aug 10, 2023
Nazgul:
Immature and classless guys are the ones who stop random girls on the road to toast them.

Nigeria is hard. That girl could have been having a hard day, you don't know her mood, what's going through her mind that very period. I've seen people, who go to bed hungry with hope that tomorrow would be better, then you carry your sagged colour riot outfit to stop such person on the road just to say hi. You would be insulted.

Biko next time, just mind your business. She doesn't owe you and your friend anything.
hmmmm. My friend brings relief material of up to 2million naira to my street every month end to share to people there...

Ona sabi talk anyhow cos this is a faceless forum, u assume everyone is eating indomie to survive. It was a friendly gesture that we do. Sometimes people greet him and he answers with "how are you ?" Same way he initiated that greeting without even having a second thought.

Anyway, this is as far a response you get. Enjoy it.
Re: ‎ by Gentlelox: 9:16pm On Aug 10, 2023
VeeVeeMyLuv:

Ibru is a wealthy family in Delta

Dirty girl and Ibru shouldn't be in the same sentence.

Maybe it is the counterfeit Ibru.
hmmmm

There is only one ibru in Delta... Ona sabi talk anyhow for here o. Even Ibori Suenu would respect my friend face to face not to talk of this rat....

Do you know Ibori-Suenu ? Run a Google search on the name. They are birds of feather.

Ona sabi talk anyhow sha.
Re: ‎ by Gentlelox: 9:20pm On Aug 10, 2023
Nazgul:

you're suffering that's y ur iq is very low to assume a harmless roadside gesture as "how are you ?" was a problem.
Re: ‎ by Gentlelox: 9:23pm On Aug 10, 2023
jeromestarks:
Op, your friend is you and you are your friend.

Anyways, my opinion is this.
If a girl rejects or insults you, just walk away peacefully. There's no shame in trying to sleep with a girl. In fact,it shows you're a man.

Don't be afraid of stopping a girl. Don't get mad if she insults you. Don't feel less a man if she turns you down. It's simply nature at work.
Most times, the girls regret rejecting men.

I asked a girl out and she washed me down with insults amongst people. I left quietly and approached her junior sister. Now, I am planning to fvck the junior sister.
In fact, we sex chat and talk dirty with nudes.

The elder sister can't stand my eye now. She hides whenever I am around. Shame on her.
You're drunk obviously. Go and read the trend again and you will see where I wrote he said "how are you?" With no emotional intentions attached.... Ewu woke gang

So "good morning" is also toasting someone. This forum can frustrate someone with the level of people commenting on trend. They are very useless and dumb. Don't ever engage me in ur life again with ur stupid mindset... Ewu
Re: ‎ by Nazgul: 9:27pm On Aug 10, 2023
Gentlelox:
hmmmm. My friend brings relief material of up to 2million naira to my street every month end to share to people there...

Ona sabi talk anyhow cos this is a faceless forum, u assume everyone is eating indomie to survive. It was a friendly gesture that we do. Sometimes people greet him and he answers with "how are you ?" Same way he initiated that greeting without even having a second thought.

Anyway, this is as far a response you get. Enjoy it.
Lol...any guy who can afford to give out 2m every month as gift in Nigeria would not be walking on the street and calling random teenage girls. Please tell me another lie.

6 Likes

Re: ‎ by Nazgul: 9:29pm On Aug 10, 2023
Gentlelox:
you're suffering that's y ur iq is very low to assume a harmless roadside gesture as "how are you ?" was a problem.
And you who isn't suffering and has high iq would be the first to call these girls whóres the moment they start giving attention to random guys on the roadside. Talk about hypocrisy.

5 Likes

Re: ‎ by LilMissFavvy(f): 9:30pm On Aug 10, 2023
She may be wearing rags today, but will wear designers tomorrow. You can shame her all you want, but you are not the custodian of her future. She is a hero to accept to wear rags than mess around with shameless men for money and good clothes. She's a good girl who is not moved by worldly things. How many of you nija men can help a teenage girl without
$exually abu$ing her? If she gave your friend a chance, he will polish her up and then mess up with her. The shameless so called "polygamous" gender need to be feared.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‎ by Gentlelox: 12:19am On Aug 11, 2023
Nazgul:

Lol...any guy who can afford to give out 2m every month as gift in Nigeria would not be walking on the street and calling random teenage girls. Please tell me another lie.
u be fo@l... Otondo nor see nighar jugging and saying "hello" and "how are u" to people while strolling back home

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Correct My Wife? / I'm A Married Man. What To Do About A Nagging Mother? / Should You Inform Your Wife Before Inviting Your Relations To Stay Over?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.