Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,497 members, 7,816,186 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

RE: My Private Part Is Torn - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / RE: My Private Part Is Torn (298 Views)

Please Help! What Should I Apply On My Torn Anus! This Hurts! / Enugu NMA Election Ends In Violence, Ballot Papers Torn (Graphic Photos) / Blood Comes Out Of My Private Part At Night, Please Help!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

RE: My Private Part Is Torn by Dozis: 9:11pm On Aug 10, 2023
There is a thread on the front page on torn rectal muscle known as anal fissure and there are so many ignorant comments there and I wish to correct some things, hence this thread.

Overview
An anal fissure is a small tear in the thin, moist tissue that lines the anus. The anus is the muscular opening at the end of the digestive tract where stool exits the body. Common causes of an anal fissure include constipation and straining or passing hard or large stools during a bowel movement. Anal fissures typically cause pain and bleeding with bowel movements. You also may experience spasms in the ring of muscle at the end of your anus, called the anal sphincter.
Anal fissures are very common in young infants but can affect people of any age. Most anal fissures get better with simple treatments, such as increased fiber intake or soaking in a warm-water bath. Some people with anal fissures may need medicine or, occasionally, surgery.

Symptoms
Symptoms of an anal fissure include:

Pain during bowel movements.
Pain after bowel movements that can last up to several hours.
Bright red blood on the stool or toilet paper after a bowel movement.
A visible crack in the skin around the anus.
A small lump or skin tag on the skin near the anal fissure.

When to see a doctor
See your health care provider if you have pain during bowel movements or notice blood on stools or toilet paper after a bowel movement.

Causes
Common causes of anal fissures include:

Passing large or hard stools.
Constipation and straining during bowel movements.
Long-lasting diarrhea.
Anal intercourse.
Childbirth.

Less common causes of anal fissures include:

Crohn's disease or another inflammatory bowel disease.
Anal cancer.
HIV.
Tuberculosis.
Syphilis.

Risk factors
Factors that may increase your risk of developing an anal fissure include:

Constipation. Straining during bowel movements and passing hard stools increase the risk of tearing.
Childbirth. Anal fissures are more common in women after they give birth.
Crohn's disease. This inflammatory bowel disease causes chronic inflammation of the intestinal tract. This may make the lining of the anal canal more vulnerable to tearing.
Anal intercourse.
Age. Anal fissures can occur at any age, but are more common in infants and middle-aged adults.

Complications
Complications of an anal fissure may include:

Failure to heal. An anal fissure that fails to heal within eight weeks is considered chronic and may need further treatment.
Recurrence. Once you've experienced an anal fissure, you are prone to having another one.
A tear that extends to surrounding muscles. An anal fissure may extend into the ring of muscle that holds your anus closed. This muscle is called the internal anal sphincter. If this happens, it makes it more difficult for your anal fissure to heal. An unhealed fissure may trigger a cycle of discomfort that may require medicines or surgery to reduce the pain and to repair or remove the fissure.

Prevention
You may be able to prevent an anal fissure by taking measures to prevent constipation or diarrhea. Eat high-fiber foods, drink fluids, and exercise regularly to keep from having to strain during bowel movements.

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/anal-fissure/symptoms-causes/syc-20351424#:~:text=Overview,stools%20during%20a%20bowel%20movement.
Re: RE: My Private Part Is Torn by Dozis: 9:14pm On Aug 10, 2023
Attn: HanisahZuwy and nlfpmod
Re: RE: My Private Part Is Torn by Solofresh2: 9:17pm On Aug 10, 2023
But we can also agree that too much sex by the butt hole could cause it too
Re: RE: My Private Part Is Torn by Dozis: 9:20pm On Aug 10, 2023
Definitely and as well as other causes listed there.
Re: RE: My Private Part Is Torn by DonBenny77(m): 10:28pm On Aug 10, 2023
Include masturbation to the causes
Re: RE: My Private Part Is Torn by Adedapo57: 10:29pm On Aug 10, 2023
Abeg where I fit get fairly used yansh
Re: RE: My Private Part Is Torn by Dozis: 7:41am On Aug 11, 2023
DonBenny77:
Include masturbation to the causes
How does masturbation which involves stimulation of the genitals cause ana fissure??
Re: RE: My Private Part Is Torn by DonBenny77(m): 7:54am On Aug 11, 2023
Dozis:

How does masturbation which involves stimulation of the genitals cause ana fissure??
Your John Thomas is linked to your rectal veins, so vigorous and frequent masturbation does it.
You can use Google to study more.
I speak from experience though. If you know the damages masturbation can cause like penis shrinkage, receding hairline, shortage of male hormones, you go fear to self-service

(1) (Reply)

Alcohol Quitting Challenge Thread / Remedy For HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE/HYPERTENSION.. Prevent Sudden Death / Why Sanofi Is Not Exiting Nigeria, Changing Its Global Business Model

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.