Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,728 members, 7,824,062 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

"All Eyes On The Judiciary" Billboard Erected In Abuja - Photos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "All Eyes On The Judiciary" Billboard Erected In Abuja - Photos (50409 Views)

FG Sacks Advertising Standard Panel Over ‘All Eyes On The Judiciary’ Billboard / All Eyes On Judiciary Billboard Removed, FCTA Begins Inquiry / All Eyes On The Judiciary Billboard Seen Benin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "All Eyes On The Judiciary" Billboard Erected In Abuja - Photos by SmartyPants(m): 9:02am On Aug 11, 2023
iSense247:
Judgement in Nigeria is predictable. What I expected the corrupt inJustices to do is to strike out the charges based on technicality. They may even fine Obi for "wasting" everyone's time. These guys are in the same secret cults with politicians.

Nigeria has been captured by criminals.

There'll be no technicalities. This is how the judgment will go:

1. Shettima was not double nominated. This will be the first one to go as its quite clear just on a matter of fact, that the mean was not double nominated.

2. Tinubu's alleged history of drug dealing will be more contentious but will likely fail since he was not convicted of any offence which is what the law provides for.

3. INEC did not break the law in the method of transmission. They simply did not follow their own regulations but that's not enough - what is required is a violation of the Electoral Act.

4. Funnily, the bulk of contention will rest on the 25% in the FCT argument but this will also be chucked out because there are already enough legal authorities to that effect:

a. Conjuctive and not disjunctive use of and in the provisions
b. Constitutional equality of the federating units

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "All Eyes On The Judiciary" Billboard Erected In Abuja - Photos by Loonyy(m): 9:02am On Aug 11, 2023
Tit4Tat1:
Shirts, caps, stickers, banners etc should be bought in bulk and same inscription printed on it.. Let it go round the 36 states and fct. This is another subtle way of protesting and also to tell the judiciary that we're not playing this time around... Nigeria must be redeemed...

Note : I'm willing to buy 5,000 t-shirts and caps for this purpose

God Bless you Bro

Which Kind Nonsense Judiciary Be Dis
Re: "All Eyes On The Judiciary" Billboard Erected In Abuja - Photos by saintrow1: 9:03am On Aug 11, 2023
the eboes will still labour in vain, trying to bring down tinubu. The cost of that bill board can feed an entire local government in Anambra state grin
Re: "All Eyes On The Judiciary" Billboard Erected In Abuja - Photos by Fugazy2023: 9:04am On Aug 11, 2023
Are this fools saying the judges should rule in there favour? I give up on this mad people
Re: "All Eyes On The Judiciary" Billboard Erected In Abuja - Photos by jeromestarks: 9:04am On Aug 11, 2023
AllenSpencer:
Waste of resources!

Billboard that should have been used to advertise condoms!

People just be hoping for the impossible!
Don't mind the idiots. And they will say there's no money in the country. Look at what this one spent money to do.

Nigerians are very foolish. Obi laboured in vain in the election.
Obi will labour in vain in the Court again.

2 Likes

Re: "All Eyes On The Judiciary" Billboard Erected In Abuja - Photos by Felaincarnated: 9:05am On Aug 11, 2023
Are u normal? Rigged out in his adopted state and original state of origin dat is controlled by APC.
Levels1:

Based on your submission, we conclude he was rigged out in the listed state you mentioned. As such if he could win other states certainly you and I know he was rigged out within the listed state you qouted as we Nigerian voted for him against obituary the fraud
Re: "All Eyes On The Judiciary" Billboard Erected In Abuja - Photos by hohafrank(m): 9:06am On Aug 11, 2023
AllenSpencer:
Waste of resources!

You will come to reality when he will be thrown out of Aso Rock.

1 Like

Re: "All Eyes On The Judiciary" Billboard Erected In Abuja - Photos by Anchor12: 9:06am On Aug 11, 2023
Burob:
He lost those strong hold states you claim, but he rigged the election?

Incoherent mumurism must be flowing in your veins.

Shameless Obidients.

Please leave there half baked human being alone. Buhari was one time one man from Sudan called jubrin to them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "All Eyes On The Judiciary" Billboard Erected In Abuja - Photos by Calitoscassius(m): 9:07am On Aug 11, 2023
Tifnubu is a drog dealer

1 Like

Re: "All Eyes On The Judiciary" Billboard Erected In Abuja - Photos by leokid866: 9:08am On Aug 11, 2023
001Lagos:
yeah, the third leg meant to hump you to my satisfaction

Please leave politics for men, you should be in the kitchen
statements like this is why you come third.... 🤣
Re: "All Eyes On The Judiciary" Billboard Erected In Abuja - Photos by OBIDIENTNAIJA: 9:09am On Aug 11, 2023
IconicR:
Coming from someone who has three legs
And you crave for the third leg so much. So Rose what are you saying again. Oya deny it. 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: "All Eyes On The Judiciary" Billboard Erected In Abuja - Photos by Heelstarr: 9:09am On Aug 11, 2023
Dis really crack me up [color=#770077][/color] grin grin grin grin grin grin

People just be hoping for the impossible![/quote]
Re: "All Eyes On The Judiciary" Billboard Erected In Abuja - Photos by AskNgige2: 9:09am On Aug 11, 2023
TimeMachine2:
Well, what do you expect? The next hope of any ibo man becoming president is in 2053, and 50% of Nigerians alive today could have died. So long!
Not in my lifetime 😎

It means u will die soonest...

God is the supreme..

Efulefu

1 Like

Re: "All Eyes On The Judiciary" Billboard Erected In Abuja - Photos by leokid866: 9:10am On Aug 11, 2023
Lovelive:
May Impossible start happening in your life today if you don't care about the suffering of the masses who feel cheated !

lol....8.7 Million of us voted for Tinubu.....We are the Mases 😁

2 Likes

Re: "All Eyes On The Judiciary" Billboard Erected In Abuja - Photos by Cardozzo(m): 9:10am On Aug 11, 2023
Tit4Tat1:
Shirts, caps, stickers, banners etc should be bought in bulk and same inscription printed on it.. Let it go round the 36 states and fct. This is another subtle way of protesting and also to tell the judiciary that we're not playing this time around... Nigeria must be redeemed...

Let's get to work if you are really interested
09125476213 Whatsapp
Re: "All Eyes On The Judiciary" Billboard Erected In Abuja - Photos by Johnthesuccess: 9:11am On Aug 11, 2023
001Lagos:
Tinubu lost in Lagos, Osun state his state of origin and even Abuja that used to be APC strongholds. How did he win in other states where he isn't even loved or popular ?

Na God go punish the INEC chairman that rigged him In

Peter obi has really done a permanent damage to the sychy and mental health of many Igbo youths. A lot of them are now running over the expressway of no return. I really pity them. What a people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "All Eyes On The Judiciary" Billboard Erected In Abuja - Photos by OBIDIENTNAIJA: 9:13am On Aug 11, 2023
IconicR:
I'm even following bbn but I don't want you obi supporters to have an edge over our social media fights. You all must succumb and besides politics is a family thing.
Now now I know your motive. Omo you're on a long thing because succumb no dey Obidient Naija dictionary oo. We'll give dismantling all your propaganda cooked up in your WhatsApp groups. This is just the beginning. Your Ebola Tinubu will be kicked out and nothing will happen.

1 Like

Re: "All Eyes On The Judiciary" Billboard Erected In Abuja - Photos by okorogodwin4(m): 9:13am On Aug 11, 2023
AllenSpencer:
Waste of resources!

it will shock you
Re: "All Eyes On The Judiciary" Billboard Erected In Abuja - Photos by okorogodwin4(m): 9:16am On Aug 11, 2023
IconicR:
Useless third position doing the most. Delusional
tribal and ethnic hatred will never allow you to see beyond your nose

1 Like

Re: "All Eyes On The Judiciary" Billboard Erected In Abuja - Photos by julaion: 9:17am On Aug 11, 2023
IconicR:
Tor the fight isn't ending anytime soon bdat
woman with fish brain

1 Like

Re: "All Eyes On The Judiciary" Billboard Erected In Abuja - Photos by papiwyte(m): 9:18am On Aug 11, 2023
Pandora criminal at work grin grin grin
They have all labour in vain
Re: "All Eyes On The Judiciary" Billboard Erected In Abuja - Photos by JDJDjD: 9:20am On Aug 11, 2023
Tit4Tat1:

I like this idea
Re: "All Eyes On The Judiciary" Billboard Erected In Abuja - Photos by enemyofprogress: 9:22am On Aug 11, 2023
I sawed one erected right opposite Aso villa. Fare cash me when I sawed it. People are no longer faring the government again in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: "All Eyes On The Judiciary" Billboard Erected In Abuja - Photos by Gandrova: 9:23am On Aug 11, 2023
001Lagos:
Tinubu lost in Lagos, Osun state his state of origin and even Abuja that used to be APC strongholds. How did he win in other states where he isn't even loved or popular ?

You are going to wail to 2031
Re: "All Eyes On The Judiciary" Billboard Erected In Abuja - Photos by Omobalo67: 9:24am On Aug 11, 2023
iSense247:
Judgement in Nigeria is predictable. What I expected the corrupt inJustices to do is to strike out the charges based on technicality. They may even fine Obi for "wasting" everyone's time. These guys are in the same secret cults with politicians.

Nigeria has been captured by criminals.

And you are fighting tooth and nail to hand it over to another criminal from the same set of occult?
Re: "All Eyes On The Judiciary" Billboard Erected In Abuja - Photos by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:25am On Aug 11, 2023
001Lagos:

Now you quote George Galloway in the picture you attached to your post, but same Galloway has been campaigning against the Isreali government for years that the government is an illegal usurper of Palestinian land. Did you listen to him when he said that?
Re: "All Eyes On The Judiciary" Billboard Erected In Abuja - Photos by DaRuud(m): 9:25am On Aug 11, 2023
Waste of Resources, judgement that we already know the outcome.

Third Cannot claim first , when second has accepted defeat and hang on official portraits of the agbado leader

001Lagos:
Abuja Obidients erects a massive billboard with "All eyes on the judiciary boldly written on it

Abuja residents erect massive billboards to remind the election petition tribunal that Nigerians got there eyes on them as the date for final judgement of the presidential election draws near.

https://twitter.com/BENM2024/status/1689336563254108162?t=Aw59QJBjMBizZSns9BOckQ&s=19

Re: "All Eyes On The Judiciary" Billboard Erected In Abuja - Photos by YesDaddyTill203: 9:28am On Aug 11, 2023
All security eyes should be on the delusional reta@ded brainwashed IPOB cannibals that are trying to intimidate the judiciary into handing them power that they never won in the first place.
Bunch of sore loser. Peter Obi- tuary, the religious fanatical monkey will never rule this country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "All Eyes On The Judiciary" Billboard Erected In Abuja - Photos by Levels1(m): 9:28am On Aug 11, 2023
Felaincarnated:
Are u normal? Rigged out in his adopted state and original state of origin dat is controlled by APC.

You are certainly not normal and need urgent medical attention
Re: "All Eyes On The Judiciary" Billboard Erected In Abuja - Photos by winterbell: 9:29am On Aug 11, 2023
Tv for sale
LG 65 inch
Location rivers state.
300k slightly negotiable
Re: "All Eyes On The Judiciary" Billboard Erected In Abuja - Photos by Augla1: 9:31am On Aug 11, 2023
IconicR:
Useless third position doing the most. Delusional
If this is a delusion , then your life is a total delusion
I wonder how you people think

1 Like

Re: "All Eyes On The Judiciary" Billboard Erected In Abuja - Photos by Enice(m): 9:34am On Aug 11, 2023
001Lagos:
Abuja Obidients erects a massive billboard with "All eyes on the judiciary boldly written on it

Abuja residents erect massive billboards to remind the election petition tribunal that Nigerians got there eyes on them as the date for final judgement of the presidential election draws near.

https://twitter.com/BENM2024/status/1689336563254108162?t=Aw59QJBjMBizZSns9BOckQ&s=19
So it has gotten to the extent where the judiciary is been blackmailed! What rubbish!
The courts must declare you winner else the court is corrupt! Obidients are really something else. Who is now arm twisting the judiciary? Foolish things

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Abdulmalik Umar: Policemen Celebrate Arrest Of Boko Haram Commander / Dolapo & Yemi Osinbajo Celebrate 26th Wedding Anniversary / PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Enugu With Atiku And Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.