Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,733 members, 7,851,520 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:22 PM

Niger Republic War Has Nothing To Do Nigeria , It Is Tinubu War - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Republic War Has Nothing To Do Nigeria , It Is Tinubu War (499 Views)

Tinubu : War: I Have Changed My Mind / Najatu: Tinubu's War Against Niger, Plot To Distract Attention From Tribunal / My Observation On Northern Senators Rejecting Tinubu's War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Niger Republic War Has Nothing To Do Nigeria , It Is Tinubu War by 001Lagos: 10:40pm On Aug 10, 2023
Please I want to state it here clearly that the Invasion of niger republic has nothing to do with Nigeria because Nigerians didn't support Tinubu invasion of Niger republic.

We didn't elect him.

It is Tinubu war against the Niger republic for the records

3 Likes

Re: Niger Republic War Has Nothing To Do Nigeria , It Is Tinubu War by adebayo987: 10:43pm On Aug 10, 2023
001Lagos:
Please I want to state it here clearly that the Invasion of niger republic has nothing to do with Nigeria because Nigerians didn't support Tinubu invasion of Niger republic.

Whether it is Tinubu's war or not, Putin is fighting a Russian war named Putin's war by some scholars.
Re: Niger Republic War Has Nothing To Do Nigeria , It Is Tinubu War by Ikaeniyan0: 10:43pm On Aug 10, 2023
When did Tinubu declare war on Niger republic? 😕

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Republic War Has Nothing To Do Nigeria , It Is Tinubu War by 001Lagos: 10:45pm On Aug 10, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
When did Tinubu declare war on Niger republic? 😕
Tinubu is the one fronting the ECOWAS against the Niger republic against the wish of the Nigerian people so let the war be tagged a Tinubu war and not Nigerian war because we didn't send him to invade Niger republic

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Republic War Has Nothing To Do Nigeria , It Is Tinubu War by Bigkoko: 10:45pm On Aug 10, 2023
Nigerians did not even elect him. The war should be treated as Tinubu's war on behalf the West.

001Lagos:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Republic War Has Nothing To Do Nigeria , It Is Tinubu War by yarimo(m): 10:47pm On Aug 10, 2023
001Lagos:

We didn't elect him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Niger Republic War Has Nothing To Do Nigeria , It Is Tinubu War by 001Lagos: 10:47pm On Aug 10, 2023
[quote author=yarimo post=125027089][/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Niger Republic War Has Nothing To Do Nigeria , It Is Tinubu War by Ikaeniyan0: 10:48pm On Aug 10, 2023
001Lagos:

Tinubu is the one fronting the ECOWAS against the Niger republic against the wish of the Nigerian people so let the war be tagged a Tinubu war and not Nigerian war because we didn't send him to invade Niger republic
The people of Niger made their choice at the polling unit, the illegal juntas should immediately handover power back to the legitimate government.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Republic War Has Nothing To Do Nigeria , It Is Tinubu War by 001Lagos: 10:49pm On Aug 10, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
The people of Niger made their choice at the polling unit, the illegal juntas should immediately handover power back to the legitimate government.
Tinubu is running an illegitimate government, he should resign first before telling the military junta to step aside

2 Likes

Re: Niger Republic War Has Nothing To Do Nigeria , It Is Tinubu War by kestolove95(m): 10:50pm On Aug 10, 2023
Nigeria support tinubu war

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Niger Republic War Has Nothing To Do Nigeria , It Is Tinubu War by yarimo(m): 10:51pm On Aug 10, 2023
[quote author=001Lagos post=125027095][/quote] grin grin

Re: Niger Republic War Has Nothing To Do Nigeria , It Is Tinubu War by 001Lagos: 10:51pm On Aug 10, 2023
kestolove95:
Nigeria support tinubu war
Nigeria didn't elect Tinubu, we are against Tinubu invasion of niger republic

2 Likes

Re: Niger Republic War Has Nothing To Do Nigeria , It Is Tinubu War by Ikaeniyan0: 10:54pm On Aug 10, 2023
001Lagos:

Tinubu is running an illegitimate government, he should resign first before telling the military junta to step aside
You're an obi supporter, you're not in a position to make that sort of demand. Only the tribunal can decide
Re: Niger Republic War Has Nothing To Do Nigeria , It Is Tinubu War by 001Lagos: 10:54pm On Aug 10, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
You're an obi supporter, you're not in any position to make this decision.
Says someone who has never voted in his life before

1 Like

Re: Niger Republic War Has Nothing To Do Nigeria , It Is Tinubu War by Ikaeniyan0: 10:56pm On Aug 10, 2023
001Lagos:

Says someone who has never voted in his life before
I voted for tinubu in the last presidential election, majority of Nigerians choose him. He will complete his tenure and recontest in 2027 and win.
Re: Niger Republic War Has Nothing To Do Nigeria , It Is Tinubu War by 001Lagos: 10:57pm On Aug 10, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
I voted for tinubu in the last presidential election, majority of Nigerians choose him. He will complete his tenure and recontest in 2027 and win.

Re: Niger Republic War Has Nothing To Do Nigeria , It Is Tinubu War by BoboNogoDie: 11:04pm On Aug 10, 2023
Mumu with spaghetti brain.

Tinubu war but Tinubu is your president and the war will also affect you directly or indirectly.
Re: Niger Republic War Has Nothing To Do Nigeria , It Is Tinubu War by mbaise1000: 11:05pm On Aug 10, 2023
Whether anyone like it or not, any decision tinubu takes as the president of nigeria which inec said he is at the moment, he took it on behalf of all nigerians, the money that are going to be borrowed will be borrowed in the name of nigeria and not the name of tinubu, you see the money or not, you agree or not, you rant or not, doesn't change the fact
Meanwhile, let's face it, any half intelligent person in tinubu's position will be doing what he wants to do, it's called natural selection, he is thinking about himself, he knew that what happened in niger is very possible in nigeria, he is looking out for himself, in case.
Meanwhile again, anything that involves the murder of anyone no matter who they are or where they come from is unchristian, any one who orders it or obeys it is not a Christian and will go to hell, they will not be saved because Jesus did not kill any one but commanded his followers never to kill anyone for whatever reason, so anyone that kills is not a Christian.
I have said my own
Re: Niger Republic War Has Nothing To Do Nigeria , It Is Tinubu War by Ikaeniyan0: 11:12pm On Aug 10, 2023
[quote author=001Lagos post=125027270][/quote]I do not care about the opinion of an unknown oyinbo man. Tinubu have never being convicted for drug related offence
Re: Niger Republic War Has Nothing To Do Nigeria , It Is Tinubu War by helinues: 1:55am On Aug 11, 2023
We have so many educated illiterates in Nigeria honestly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Niger Republic War Has Nothing To Do Nigeria , It Is Tinubu War by Chizaam2008: 2:00am On Aug 11, 2023
I can’t wait for TIEFNUBU to go to war in Niger.

I want the Northern Nigeria to have a taste of “The Biafran Betrayal” from the South-West!

The Gods are GOOOOOOOD!!!!

Gbedu wan start. . . YORUBA RONUUUUUU!!! grin
Re: Niger Republic War Has Nothing To Do Nigeria , It Is Tinubu War by Burob: 2:00am On Aug 11, 2023
001Lagos:

Nigeria didn't elect Tinubu, we are against Tinubu invasion of niger republic
Obidient Losers like yourself are against Tinubu, not Nigerians.
Re: Niger Republic War Has Nothing To Do Nigeria , It Is Tinubu War by Burob: 2:02am On Aug 11, 2023
Chizaam2008:
I can’t wait for TIEFNUBU to go to war in Niger.

I want the Northern Nigeria to have a taste of “The Biafran Betrayal” from the South-West!

The Gods are GOOOOOOOD!!!!

Gbedu wan start. . . YORUBA RONUUUUUU!!! grin
We know say you no well before, e come be like say too much Prime Minister Ekpa Sit @ home is beginning to affect you more?
Re: Niger Republic War Has Nothing To Do Nigeria , It Is Tinubu War by Chizaam2008: 2:06am On Aug 11, 2023
Burob:
We know say you no well before, e come be like say too much Prime Minister Ekpa Sit @ home is beginning to affect you more?

Sorry o!
I dey vacation.
Find ya level, cheesy
If you need some “pounds” let me know. wink

Re: Niger Republic War Has Nothing To Do Nigeria , It Is Tinubu War by Christistruth03: 2:40am On Aug 11, 2023
Burob:
Obidient Losers like yourself are against Tinubu, not Nigerians.

They haven't been ok since their candidate came 3rd in Elections

That Election Loss really pained them
Re: Niger Republic War Has Nothing To Do Nigeria , It Is Tinubu War by Chizaam2008: 2:46am On Aug 11, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:

Please, which results did Madman Mamood use to declare this your FRENCH-AMERICAN SPY PRESIDIOT OF IRAGBIJI?

Almost 6 months after the shams elections, NO COMPLETE RESULTS on the IREV portal?

This is your kind of democracy? grin

IMajority voted for him and he could nor win Lagos or FCT?

Which kain PRESIDIOT by dis?

Re: Niger Republic War Has Nothing To Do Nigeria , It Is Tinubu War by 001Lagos: 8:32am On Aug 11, 2023
For real

(1) (Reply)

6 Most Respected Politicians From Anambra State / Aguiyi-ironsi Was Assassinated By Same Power Cabal / A Third Party Vendor Certificate In Nigeria Mean's"Oluwole"cert...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.