Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,328 members, 7,850,167 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:35 PM

A Third Party Vendor Certificate In Nigeria Mean's"Oluwole"cert... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Third Party Vendor Certificate In Nigeria Mean's"Oluwole"cert... (497 Views)

CSU: Tinubu Supporter Disagrees With Festus Keyamo On His 3rd Party Vendor Claim / Oluwole Owolabi: You Chased Me Out Of Nigeria Since 1986 Nothing Has Changed / What Does Nigeria Mean To You By Natasha Akpoti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Third Party Vendor Certificate In Nigeria Mean's"Oluwole"cert... by Nobody: 2:16am On Oct 10, 2023
Let no foreign university or tinubu media group brainwash nigerians.The nigerian law doesnt recodnise a certificate that is printed outside the school that a former student graduate from.It is tantamount to forgery.How can a world best university not keep a passport photograph or an ID card of it former student?No amount of media aide that tinubu appoint that can convince me.The court can rule on technicalities,but not change my stance.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Third Party Vendor Certificate In Nigeria Mean's"Oluwole"cert... by pquaver(m): 3:15am On Oct 10, 2023
Revolution2022:
Let no foreign university or tinubu media group brainwash nigerians.The nigerian law doesnt recodnise a certificate that is printed outside the school that a former student graduate from.It is tantamount to forgery.How can a world best university not keep a passport photograph or an ID card of it former student?No amount of media aide that tinubu appoint that can convince me.The court can rule on technicalities,but not change my stance.

Certificate is not ceremonial in Nigeria.. It is ceremonial in the USA The is the catch phrase.. So just like on graduation day if u like wear the gown the school gave out, if u like go to oluwle and get one, the university will not deny ur graduation and ur oluwole gown has no bearing on the graduation.. In fact u didn't forge a gown did u?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Third Party Vendor Certificate In Nigeria Mean's"Oluwole"cert... by NaijaCowFarm: 5:57am On Oct 10, 2023
See the vendor used by tinubu. www.the diplomamakers.com aka Fake Diploma Makers

1 Share

Re: A Third Party Vendor Certificate In Nigeria Mean's"Oluwole"cert... by NaijaCowFarm: 6:04am On Oct 10, 2023
pquaver:

Certificate is not ceremonial in Nigeria.. It is ceremonial in the USA The is the catch phrase.. So just like on graduation day if u like wear the gown the school gave out, if u like go to oluwle and get one, the university will not deny ur graduation and ur oluwole gown has no bearing on the graduation.. In fact u didn't forge a gown did u?

Quit fooling yourselves.
In the US if you lose your vehicle plate, you can make a copy from vendors. Can you make a replacement in Nigeria without FRSC arresting you?

In US employers require your transcripts to confirm your graduation, in Nigeria, no employer waits for your transcripts, but rather your certificate.

We are not using US Laws, we are using Nigerian laws.

5 Likes

Re: A Third Party Vendor Certificate In Nigeria Mean's"Oluwole"cert... by osigiepurr(m): 6:07am On Oct 10, 2023
Revolution2022:
Your mumu is critically stronger than Sapele water. Be careful!

1 Like

Re: A Third Party Vendor Certificate In Nigeria Mean's"Oluwole"cert... by DMerciful(m): 6:10am On Oct 10, 2023
Agbados trying to deceive themselves.
Amoda is an international forger

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Third Party Vendor Certificate In Nigeria Mean's"Oluwole"cert... by pquaver(m): 6:12am On Oct 10, 2023
NaijaCowFarm:

Quit fooling yourselves.
In the US if you lose your vehicle plate, you can make a copy from vendors. Can you make a replacement in Nigeria without FRSC arresting you?

In US employers require your transcripts to confirm your graduation, in Nigeria, no employer waits for your transcripts, but rather your certificate.

If i use a us license in Nigeria will frsc arrest for getting it from a vendor? We frsc arrest me for forgery? Stop fooling your useless brain..
If u dont have sense, u must not talk...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Third Party Vendor Certificate In Nigeria Mean's"Oluwole"cert... by jahsharon: 6:18am On Oct 10, 2023
Revolution2022:

If you concentrate on your life, maybe you would not beg for food like those before you.

2 Likes

Re: A Third Party Vendor Certificate In Nigeria Mean's"Oluwole"cert... by Nobody: 8:14am On Oct 10, 2023
jahsharon:

If you concentrate on your life, maybe you would not beg for food like those before you.

Like you parasite.
Re: A Third Party Vendor Certificate In Nigeria Mean's"Oluwole"cert... by BATified2023: 8:47am On Oct 10, 2023
NaijaCowFarm:

Quit fooling yourselves.

many igbos are yet to come in terms with the reality that things work separately in other climes

They don’t know anything about a topic n they want to argue about it, I remember when I went to one African country like that, they load their money on SIM cards same way we have atm card here

So if u explain that same scenario to an igbo person instead of calming down to understand how it is done he will continue to argue with u

The only thing they understand is 2 by 2 micro economics n selling substandard products, anything less than that they are lost
Re: A Third Party Vendor Certificate In Nigeria Mean's"Oluwole"cert... by richie240: 8:52am On Oct 10, 2023
May they not use my head or d heads of my sheedren to break coconut, Amen!

The Chi of the one giving u nightmares is far stronger than those of your entire lineage put together.

Shey na d person wey (then) sitting presidents obasanjo+buhari (with state apparatus) try yet didn't succeed, na that one ur village ppl dey push u to confront, okwea?

My ppl talk say "the dog wey don sign 'missing covenant' with hin chi must definitely raise shoulder to the whistle of hin owner"

Carry on!
cool
Revolution2022:
Re: A Third Party Vendor Certificate In Nigeria Mean's"Oluwole"cert... by Nobody: 10:29am On Oct 21, 2023
BATified2023:
many igbos are yet to come in terms with the reality that things work separately in other climes

They don’t know anything about a topic n they want to argue about it, I remember when I went to one African country like that, they load their money on SIM cards same way we have atm card here

So if u explain that same scenario to an igbo person instead of calming down to understand how it is done he will continue to argue with u

The only thing they understand is 2 by 2 micro economics n selling substandard products, anything less than that they are lost
Shi
Re: A Third Party Vendor Certificate In Nigeria Mean's"Oluwole"cert... by greggng: 11:02am On Oct 21, 2023
If you live in Rome you have to behave like the Romans. Nigerian law doesn't recognise oluwole certificate ...aka vendor ...we don't care of they recognise it in usa or not .
Re: A Third Party Vendor Certificate In Nigeria Mean's"Oluwole"cert... by deji68: 11:04am On Oct 21, 2023
Only if you didnt attend the school... cool cool cool

(1) (Reply)

Former Governor Of Ebonyi Very Smart And Foresighted By Joining The APC / My Explanation To An Obingo About CSU Saying They Didn't Issue Pbat's / Federal Government Workers. Have You Received Your 35k For November?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.