Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,274 members, 7,811,804 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:00 PM

Omoniyi Boluwatife: Nurse Found Dead With Her Womb Missing In Oyo - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Omoniyi Boluwatife: Nurse Found Dead With Her Womb Missing In Oyo (59653 Views)

FUTMinna Lecturer, Adefolalu Funmilola Sherifat, Found Dead With Her Throat Slit / Brazil: Monster Who Killed Pregnant Lady Before Cutting Her Womb Is Jailed(Pix) / Missing Lagos Nurse Found Chilling In Osun Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omoniyi Boluwatife: Nurse Found Dead With Her Womb Missing In Oyo by Iseoluwani: 1:04pm On Aug 11, 2023
rickleye:

Screw YOU AGAIN!!!
You are victim blaming .
Is there a law against going to a club ?
Read the article again - She went to celebrate her achievement.
Again, what’s wrong with going to a club ?

F**k u again

In this part of the world, is clubbing safe.
Is that the best place to unwind
Is that the best place to celebrate achievement.
It's painful she died. Losing someone is sad, just last week Wednesday and Thursday I lost two people, so don't tell me nonsense.

Club of all places. What do they do there?? Jollification.
Re: Omoniyi Boluwatife: Nurse Found Dead With Her Womb Missing In Oyo by vickydevoka(m): 1:06pm On Aug 11, 2023
izonborn098:
When u call them fish brain they will be complaining as if they get head'
They are not. Just that the find it difficult to resist money and advice
Re: Omoniyi Boluwatife: Nurse Found Dead With Her Womb Missing In Oyo by Smoothtalkerfnb: 1:08pm On Aug 11, 2023
Girls love flashy things

Even many of them are reading this news and as I’m talking to you they are going to club tonight this weekend.
Re: Omoniyi Boluwatife: Nurse Found Dead With Her Womb Missing In Oyo by drimzsmoke(m): 1:10pm On Aug 11, 2023
bonnyhope:
From hostel to club is the routine for them

They don't even go to class

Lolz, she studied nursing ooo!!!
Re: Omoniyi Boluwatife: Nurse Found Dead With Her Womb Missing In Oyo by ibtommy(m): 1:10pm On Aug 11, 2023
Nemesis0147:
nothing wrong in clubbing….clubs are not bad as people portray them,,even though a lot of nasty things happens in the club but most of us club for the fun of it.
I club alone sometimes sef….just like going out to have a drink.

So it's you....? No wonder. Fey club dey go.
Re: Omoniyi Boluwatife: Nurse Found Dead With Her Womb Missing In Oyo by bonnyhope: 1:11pm On Aug 11, 2023
drimzsmoke:

Lolz, she studied nursing ooo!!!

Na them fucck pass
Re: Omoniyi Boluwatife: Nurse Found Dead With Her Womb Missing In Oyo by drimzsmoke(m): 1:12pm On Aug 11, 2023
Romanoff:
Everything is mot Olosho. Not every dead woman on the street was an Olosho. Even an Olosho does not deserve to die like this. Let's be humane. A song as you're fornicating or committing adultery, you're no different from an OLOSHO. I've said, it, come and beat me.

That aside, there's a serious organ harvesting business going on in Nigeria, it's just easy to blame it on yahoo boys. Most corpses you'll hear of on the street, you'll hear that one or two organs have been removed.

Them dey sell these organs for black market.

Ahhhhh, thank God, the only sensible person so far!!!
Re: Omoniyi Boluwatife: Nurse Found Dead With Her Womb Missing In Oyo by Beigalodesigns(m): 1:15pm On Aug 11, 2023
After all the time and money investment some useless greedy fellow ended her just like that....will it ever get better in this sh*thole
Re: Omoniyi Boluwatife: Nurse Found Dead With Her Womb Missing In Oyo by Osariemen12: 1:21pm On Aug 11, 2023
Southwest and crime are like bread and butter.
Re: Omoniyi Boluwatife: Nurse Found Dead With Her Womb Missing In Oyo by EnvisionRealty: 1:26pm On Aug 11, 2023
This is so sad and scary
Re: Omoniyi Boluwatife: Nurse Found Dead With Her Womb Missing In Oyo by Geminita: 1:30pm On Aug 11, 2023
doggedfighter:
Such grief !

So much investment gone to waste.

How does a mother attend the induction of her child and receive the corpse of same child the next day.

The world is indeed a tough place !

I saw this earlier on Twitter. I was so scared and unhappy. I had to send it to my sister.

Like, the mystery behind her death needs to be unravelled. Humans are the most dangerous creatures on earth. cry

1 Like

Re: Omoniyi Boluwatife: Nurse Found Dead With Her Womb Missing In Oyo by Chosimba: 1:31pm On Aug 11, 2023
Onyiiobi7735:
Unfortunate indeed.The poor girl obviously went to hook up with ritualists and ended up dead.Ladies must be very careful with whom they relate in public places, because the days are evil and would continue to experience increased evil.
Prostitution in all its categories is the riskiest venture,any man or woman would engage in; because one would never know if a client is even human to start with.
Many unfortunate souls have fallen prey to ritualists,rapists,robbers,traffickers, and all sorts of sociopaths.

Where did you see that she was a prostitute?

You'll just open your mouth and just spout garbage

1 Like

Re: Omoniyi Boluwatife: Nurse Found Dead With Her Womb Missing In Oyo by winterbell: 1:33pm On Aug 11, 2023
R.i.p
.LG tv 65 inch
For sale
Location Rivers State
300k slightly negotiable
Condition Neat six month old
Re: Omoniyi Boluwatife: Nurse Found Dead With Her Womb Missing In Oyo by OriOko88(m): 1:35pm On Aug 11, 2023
djon78:

Those people are demons

I couldn't sleep last night when I played the video on Twitter

The sorrow and pain on her body from the video I watched on Twitter is horrible

Only God knows what they did to that young woman

But I know that as long as this life exist they will never go unpunished
Never

May her soul rest in peace 🙏
Share me the link pls
Re: Omoniyi Boluwatife: Nurse Found Dead With Her Womb Missing In Oyo by Nobody: 1:36pm On Aug 11, 2023
How many people remaining in that region now?
In two years time probably 50 people will be left in that region because they must have killed them selves for ritual purpose.
Re: Omoniyi Boluwatife: Nurse Found Dead With Her Womb Missing In Oyo by Lorayne(m): 1:39pm On Aug 11, 2023
Ishilove:
Some said womb, some said intestines. So who do we believe?
Just believe something was missing

1 Like

Re: Omoniyi Boluwatife: Nurse Found Dead With Her Womb Missing In Oyo by rickleye: 1:43pm On Aug 11, 2023
Iseoluwani:

F**k u again

In this part of the world, is clubbing safe.
Is that the best place to unwind
Is that the best place to celebrate achievement.
It's painful she died. Losing someone is sad, just last week Wednesday and Thursday I lost two people, so don't tell me nonsense.

Club of all places. What do they do there?? Jollification.

Good for them - They left your pitiful existence of a human being .
It doesn’t matter where you think is the best is the best place to celebrate.
She went out to celebrate and she got killed. So why blame her for going to a particular place to unwind with people ? She worked hard and went out to celebrate does not give you the license to murder her !!!

1 Like

Re: Omoniyi Boluwatife: Nurse Found Dead With Her Womb Missing In Oyo by doggedfighter(f): 1:43pm On Aug 11, 2023
Geminita:

I saw this earlier on Twitter. I was so scared and unhappy. I had to send it to my sister.

Like, the mystery behind her death needs to be unravelled. Humans are the most dangerous creatures on earth. cry

Geminita, if my heart is this broken.

I can only imagine what it's like for this family.
Re: Omoniyi Boluwatife: Nurse Found Dead With Her Womb Missing In Oyo by bitingcool: 1:44pm On Aug 11, 2023
Angrygoat:
Naija ladies are hugely ugly. Like wtf. The deceased looks so ugly .the fuc k. Idio t. They will beautify their faces with buckets upon buckets of make up. A nurse doing hook up. Empty brain .she funked her way to the top and died at the bottom.

You are below the scum of the earth
Re: Omoniyi Boluwatife: Nurse Found Dead With Her Womb Missing In Oyo by vikstandon(m): 1:46pm On Aug 11, 2023
zoeymikey:

Awon skull miners,i wander weting they wan use her womb do.
Rip.

Them don wash one of them brain say as womb they nurse foetus, na so e go grow money if dey use am prepare wealth charm.

The Alfa has drank garri with this one. Demons! There's no such money as ritual money, na power you harness, money is the least things in the world.
They collect human sacrifice from the mofos, empower themselves and exchange paper money (mundane things) with you.
Whosoever did this would eternally pay for shedding human blood. #stOpRitualKilling
Re: Omoniyi Boluwatife: Nurse Found Dead With Her Womb Missing In Oyo by okorogodwin4(m): 1:46pm On Aug 11, 2023
Too many 💀 skull miners in South West
Re: Omoniyi Boluwatife: Nurse Found Dead With Her Womb Missing In Oyo by Oova(m): 1:47pm On Aug 11, 2023
Don't worry, you will learn soon, they don't tell a child wants to have leprosy not to have leprosy, so far you can love in the forest. You like bitter experience.
Nemesis0147:
nothing wrong in clubbing….clubs are not bad as people portray them,,even though a lot of nasty things happens in the club but most of us club for the fun of it.
Re: Omoniyi Boluwatife: Nurse Found Dead With Her Womb Missing In Oyo by PrimadonnaO(f): 1:49pm On Aug 11, 2023
Nemesis0147:

The things that you do in a club...the whole experience, does it make you a better person?

Is it a value-add?

Does it cause you to do good things?

Are you a Christian? Does the Spirit of God find expression in you when you're in the club?

Please don't respond to me.

It's for you to think on.

3 Likes

Re: Omoniyi Boluwatife: Nurse Found Dead With Her Womb Missing In Oyo by tishbite42: 1:50pm On Aug 11, 2023
Jesse6:
Watching that video
Made my mum cried
After studying for years just to serve humanity
Serve humanity in a night club
Re: Omoniyi Boluwatife: Nurse Found Dead With Her Womb Missing In Oyo by oneclickng: 1:50pm On Aug 11, 2023
Nice2023:
That region,I mean that part of the country has more ritualist than any where else in Africa.

On a weekly basis,they must use people for ritual sacrifice...this week alone we can tell how many people they have killed.

And they are still critically wretched. Backward and awkward lazy bingos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omoniyi Boluwatife: Nurse Found Dead With Her Womb Missing In Oyo by odemeetu1: 1:56pm On Aug 11, 2023
Ladies don't be careful... There is no point just enjoy ur life and continue flexing

E happen to them no go happen to you
Re: Omoniyi Boluwatife: Nurse Found Dead With Her Womb Missing In Oyo by Oova(m): 2:00pm On Aug 11, 2023
Ladies and their fish brain grin, you better leave am cheesy
Metrofox:
and who told you it was reported by a non medic?

1 Like

Re: Omoniyi Boluwatife: Nurse Found Dead With Her Womb Missing In Oyo by sharpwriter(m): 2:02pm On Aug 11, 2023
Expanse2020:

A lady with womb went to a night club does that even make sense to you..see what she has gotten into.... Our parents are struggling to send us to school to become someone in the future but most of us will forgot the purpose of going school after a semester but night clubbing for a school students haba...it's an eyes sore. .
RIP to the dead
Read it again... Don't blame the lady only, also remember to blame the mum that was with her. We all know night party tinz, clubs attract all sort of people, mostly questionable characters even if you claim not all that clubs are bad. It reeks like some sort of indiscipline from the mama's part.

These are the sort of happenings that make one appreciate a quiet and disciplined lifestyle (as against fun that most ladies want) . Look at that lady, she's still very young, so I think she's not too old to receive scoldings. She's just been inducted into nursing. Now, what sort of a mum would just allow her daughter leave her presence and go away at night to club and not stop her.

It looks somehow wrong unless she was asleep when she left or the girl lied her way out. It just doesn't feel right. The girl should still be controllable. However, we can only comment here, we don't really know what happened coz we weren't there. It's just sad.

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Omoniyi Boluwatife: Nurse Found Dead With Her Womb Missing In Oyo by Bobbiee: 2:05pm On Aug 11, 2023
The Mining Industry of the Sad Waste region grin

1 Like

Re: Omoniyi Boluwatife: Nurse Found Dead With Her Womb Missing In Oyo by Bobbiee: 2:12pm On Aug 11, 2023
Can someone tell me how much money is in the mining industry in the South West again? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omoniyi Boluwatife: Nurse Found Dead With Her Womb Missing In Oyo by Hewlett: 2:31pm On Aug 11, 2023
Damm
Too bad
Re: Omoniyi Boluwatife: Nurse Found Dead With Her Womb Missing In Oyo by mauchiz: 2:41pm On Aug 11, 2023
Most of this ritualist use charm on girls, that's the problem, you need to have fire of the Holy ghost and give your life to christ.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Mother Of Four Raped By Sons’ Barber In Lagos (Photos) / Unknown Gunmen Has Hit On Me / Kenyan Thief Lies Comfortably On Street Light To Avoid Beating (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.