Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

Omoniyi Boluwatife: Nurse Found Dead With Her Womb Missing In Oyo - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Omoniyi Boluwatife: Nurse Found Dead With Her Womb Missing In Oyo (59729 Views)

FUTMinna Lecturer, Adefolalu Funmilola Sherifat, Found Dead With Her Throat Slit / Brazil: Monster Who Killed Pregnant Lady Before Cutting Her Womb Is Jailed(Pix) / Missing Lagos Nurse Found Chilling In Osun Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omoniyi Boluwatife: Nurse Found Dead With Her Womb Missing In Oyo by SirLakes: 11:21am On Aug 11, 2023
South West na ritualist den grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Omoniyi Boluwatife: Nurse Found Dead With Her Womb Missing In Oyo by JBArokonkwo1(m): 11:22am On Aug 11, 2023
kings59:

Why not quit clubbing?

Use that money to feed poor people that have no food to eat. That way, you will earn a spot in the kingdom of God.

sick people everywhere. How do u tell other people how to spend their monies? U are obviously a criminal to think when one spends money in a certain way,he or she gets 'blessed'

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Omoniyi Boluwatife: Nurse Found Dead With Her Womb Missing In Oyo by Babastrong(m): 11:22am On Aug 11, 2023
Consequences of dating yohoo+ guy.

8 Likes

Re: Omoniyi Boluwatife: Nurse Found Dead With Her Womb Missing In Oyo by ebubeson: 11:23am On Aug 11, 2023
God please help us in Jesus name. Amen.

3 Likes

Re: Omoniyi Boluwatife: Nurse Found Dead With Her Womb Missing In Oyo by Bahamas95(m): 11:24am On Aug 11, 2023
Outing is not my thing, thank God I have a partner who's exactly like me.

Whenever I wanna party it must be with family and close friends at home, house party rocks.

RIP young woman.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omoniyi Boluwatife: Nurse Found Dead With Her Womb Missing In Oyo by highchief1: 11:26am On Aug 11, 2023
MatrixReloaded:
Nurse found d£ad with her womb mi§§ing after attending a night club in Oyo

A young nurse, identified as Omoniyi Boluwatife, has been found d£ad with her womb r#pped off in Ibadan, Oyo State

https://instablog9ja.com/2023/08/10/nurse-found-dad-with-her-womb-mi%C2%A7%C2%A7ing-after-attending-a-night-club-in-oyo/
death can make person be like wetin I no know.see her first pic see her second pics.NAwa

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omoniyi Boluwatife: Nurse Found Dead With Her Womb Missing In Oyo by pikechukwu6(m): 11:26am On Aug 11, 2023
chai nothing wey we no go hear... she no even get bf? come be hukup for night club she go study for school...RIP

2 Likes

Re: Omoniyi Boluwatife: Nurse Found Dead With Her Womb Missing In Oyo by ComptonGee: 11:26am On Aug 11, 2023
May the full wrath of God be upon the perpetrators of this evil act cry

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omoniyi Boluwatife: Nurse Found Dead With Her Womb Missing In Oyo by Kelechi009: 11:27am On Aug 11, 2023
Onyiiobi7735:
Unfortunate indeed.The poor girl obviously went to hook up with ritualists and ended up dead.Ladies must be very careful with whom they relate in public places, because the days are evil and would continue to experience increased evil.
Prostitution in all its categories is the riskiest venture,any man or woman would engage in; because one would never know if a client is even human to start with.
Many unfortunate souls have fallen prey to ritualists,rapists,robbers,traffickers, and all sorts of sociopaths.

Not hookup bro, she went out with friends

5 Likes

Re: Omoniyi Boluwatife: Nurse Found Dead With Her Womb Missing In Oyo by Trustedpronet: 11:27am On Aug 11, 2023
Nemesis0147:
l should stop having fun because I want to feed the poor?
The plan is have fun and also assist the poor as much as you can.
I’m not depriving myself anything because of someone else….I wi just try to balance things.

Ask him to tell you how many poor people has he assisted.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omoniyi Boluwatife: Nurse Found Dead With Her Womb Missing In Oyo by Angelfrost(m): 11:28am On Aug 11, 2023
There's almost no security anymore in this Banana Republic...

...Yet we have enough man power and funds to fight coup plotters in another country.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omoniyi Boluwatife: Nurse Found Dead With Her Womb Missing In Oyo by Alvin212(m): 11:28am On Aug 11, 2023
Missing skull

Now missing womb

E-bola miscreants should be blamed

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omoniyi Boluwatife: Nurse Found Dead With Her Womb Missing In Oyo by Babastrong(m): 11:28am On Aug 11, 2023
[quote author=SirLakes post=125035910]South West na ritualist den grin grin[nigeria
in
general.
it
is
only
the
methods
that
are
differ.]
Re: Omoniyi Boluwatife: Nurse Found Dead With Her Womb Missing In Oyo by highchief1: 11:28am On Aug 11, 2023
Nemesis0147:
l should stop having fun because I want to feed the poor?
The plan is have fun and also assist the poor as much as you can.
I’m not depriving myself anything because of someone else….I wi just try to balance things.
no mind that goat.as if e no no say some ppl Dey destined to Dey poor.Make u kill yourself for poor ppl as if u sef no Dey struggle.Dangote for carry all em money drop for streets of kano na.Goats all over nairaland

3 Likes

Re: Omoniyi Boluwatife: Nurse Found Dead With Her Womb Missing In Oyo by Chetas81(m): 11:29am On Aug 11, 2023
Onyiiobi7735:
Unfortunate indeed.The poor girl obviously went to hook up with ritualists and ended up dead.Ladies must be very careful with whom they relate in public places, because the days are evil and would continue to experience increased evil.
Prostitution in all its categories is the riskiest venture,any man or woman would engage in; because one would never know if a client is even human to start with.
Many unfortunate souls have fallen prey to ritualists,rapists,robbers,traffickers, and all sorts of sociopaths.
you guys have poor mentality as you said

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omoniyi Boluwatife: Nurse Found Dead With Her Womb Missing In Oyo by Judolisco(m): 11:29am On Aug 11, 2023
Why she go comut 4 night na... Me sef wey be guy... Once it's 7pm I stop all dat I'm doing and start going home

9 Likes

Re: Omoniyi Boluwatife: Nurse Found Dead With Her Womb Missing In Oyo by Chetas81(m): 11:30am On Aug 11, 2023
Angelfrost:
There's almost no security anymore in this Banana Republic...

...Yet we have enough man power and funds to fight coup plotters in another country.

who's fault
Re: Omoniyi Boluwatife: Nurse Found Dead With Her Womb Missing In Oyo by Owochogod: 11:31am On Aug 11, 2023
He who lives in pleasure when he's alive is already died.

3 Likes

Re: Omoniyi Boluwatife: Nurse Found Dead With Her Womb Missing In Oyo by ZolotuaLorenzo(m): 11:31am On Aug 11, 2023
Women are dumb forever, no female
Should comment here. Not even the good females can be trusted.

2 Likes

Re: Omoniyi Boluwatife: Nurse Found Dead With Her Womb Missing In Oyo by Harmony92(f): 11:31am On Aug 11, 2023
Her mom will never recover from this shock embarassed from celebrations to mourning cry.

14 Likes

Re: Omoniyi Boluwatife: Nurse Found Dead With Her Womb Missing In Oyo by Creamypie(m): 11:31am On Aug 11, 2023
Ubuanubuaaaaaaa
Re: Omoniyi Boluwatife: Nurse Found Dead With Her Womb Missing In Oyo by Chetas81(m): 11:31am On Aug 11, 2023
Black African citizen are from darkness, they should thank the oyinbo god who brings a little light

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omoniyi Boluwatife: Nurse Found Dead With Her Womb Missing In Oyo by Ategberoson(m): 11:31am On Aug 11, 2023
Curious345:
The south west is gone

your bad wishes against them is still the reasoning your region is in a sorry state and in the hands of criminals

she died because of lack of parental principle, if her Mum is a responsible mum, she would still be alive today because the discipline, principle and fears won't allow her go out that very moment when her mum is still around, maybe she might be lucky not to fall in wrong hands

imagine her Mum say no going out for that day, it would have save her life, now she's gone because of indiscipline from her mum, never marry any lady that will made you to be single father on the long run

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Omoniyi Boluwatife: Nurse Found Dead With Her Womb Missing In Oyo by motionarena: 11:31am On Aug 11, 2023
DonBenny77:
One wrong olosho move led to this, they never learn

You are a fooool for d stupid statement.

2 Likes

Re: Omoniyi Boluwatife: Nurse Found Dead With Her Womb Missing In Oyo by judedwriter(m): 11:32am On Aug 11, 2023
embarassed Tragedy...

a shining star cut short so soon.

This life is full of evils; live wisely, purposely and with the fear of God.

2 Likes

Re: Omoniyi Boluwatife: Nurse Found Dead With Her Womb Missing In Oyo by Nemesis0147(m): 11:32am On Aug 11, 2023
highchief1:
no mind that goat.as if e no no say some ppl Dey destined to Dey poor.Make u kill yourself for poor ppl as if u sef no Dey struggle.Dangote for carry all em money drop for streets of kano na.Goats all over nairaland
chief the thing tire me honestly…I should not club bc of the poor?
Me too poor in a way.

2 Likes

Re: Omoniyi Boluwatife: Nurse Found Dead With Her Womb Missing In Oyo by BigYash: 11:33am On Aug 11, 2023
The last time I went clubbing was in 2014,when person show me gun.. Imagine say the mad man light me that day.. Since then ,I no do again o.. If I wanna have fun, music dey my hux,drinks sef dey.. If I need babes,them go dey too .. No be this Nigeria person dey use night waka again o,except you be cat with 9 lives.

How the mother of the girl wan take survive this.. So painful

14 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Omoniyi Boluwatife: Nurse Found Dead With Her Womb Missing In Oyo by Romanoff(f): 11:33am On Aug 11, 2023
Everything is not Olosho. Not every dead woman on the street was an Olosho. Even an Olosho does not deserve to die like this. Let's be humane. As long as you're fornicating or committing adultery, you're no different from an OLOSHO. I've said, it, come and beat me.

That aside, there's a serious organ harvesting business going on in Nigeria, it's just easy to blame it on yahoo boys. Most corpses you'll hear of on the street, you'll hear that one or two organs have been removed.

Them dey sell these organs for black market.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Omoniyi Boluwatife: Nurse Found Dead With Her Womb Missing In Oyo by Nemesis0147(m): 11:33am On Aug 11, 2023
Trustedpronet:

Ask him to tell you how many poor people has he assisted.
the thing tire me bros

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Cultists Kill Student Of Oko Polytechnic Inside Bush, By Shooting (Graphic Pics) / Graphic Pictures From Bayelsa Decide. / Head Teacher raped And Put Stick Inside The Private Parts Of 4 Female Pupil.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.