Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,041 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Suspected Cultist Arrested For Murder In Delta - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suspected Cultist Arrested For Murder In Delta (34720 Views)

Notorious Criminal And Cultist Arrested In Bayelsa (Photos) / Suspected Cultist Jumps Into River To Evade Police Arrest, Dies / Zamfara: Calabash Filled With Human Blood Found At A Suspected Cultist's House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspected Cultist Arrested For Murder In Delta by Kenmatt(m): 9:12am On Aug 11, 2023
Others dey hussle online, this one still dey battle offline.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspected Cultist Arrested For Murder In Delta by bluefilm: 9:14am On Aug 11, 2023
Why are they covering his face while exposing his plate number?

Or, is that not his car?

1 Like

Re: Suspected Cultist Arrested For Murder In Delta by Dididrumz(m): 9:14am On Aug 11, 2023
Why are they covering his face?
Re: Suspected Cultist Arrested For Murder In Delta by Skillsnigeria: 9:14am On Aug 11, 2023
Hmmm
Re: Suspected Cultist Arrested For Murder In Delta by onlyboyson(m): 9:14am On Aug 11, 2023
Another wasted energy
Re: Suspected Cultist Arrested For Murder In Delta by Smitaro100(m): 9:15am On Aug 11, 2023
Too bad.. thug life.

But hope dats not a police station o.
Re: Suspected Cultist Arrested For Murder In Delta by hopexter(m): 9:15am On Aug 11, 2023
IconicR:
Cultists what do you guys gain from such lifestyle? You don't like freedom, why did you choose to live your life on the fast lane? I'm talking to the ones here on nairaland, please answer me? 98% of young men from Delta and Edo states are cultists.

You should have just made it 100% with your blind assumptions and not 98%, which means every male from Edo and Delta are cultists.
We all know that cultism is bad and is killing the youths. Your father is an Ogboni man, have you ever asked him what he benefits from such lifestyle angry

3 Likes

Re: Suspected Cultist Arrested For Murder In Delta by snowball11(m): 9:19am On Aug 11, 2023
IconicR:
Cultists what do you guys gain from such lifestyle? You don't like freedom, why did you choose to live your life on the fast lane? I'm talking to the ones here on nairaland, please answer me? 98% of young men from Delta and Edo states are cultists.

Some of these nitwits just come to this forum and type rubbish stats that cannot be substantiated! undecided

Idiot! grin

2 Likes

Re: Suspected Cultist Arrested For Murder In Delta by frankoben(m): 9:21am On Aug 11, 2023
Now you shall proceed to the valley of the shadow of death, a path which thou hath so often sent the sons of man.....May the evil that dwells in those shadows consume you, your worm infested scattered remains shall be so disgusting that even the vultures and birds of the night shall refuse to prey on it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suspected Cultist Arrested For Murder In Delta by Sonnobax15(m): 9:21am On Aug 11, 2023
IconicR:
. Sharap.....You go just open mouth waaah wand begin talk rubbish......Who told you every young man in Edo and Delta na cultist? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Suspected Cultist Arrested For Murder In Delta by orikoku: 9:22am On Aug 11, 2023
You will see them cruising big vehicles using big phones without any source of income. Go and enjoy your undone beans for prison.
Re: Suspected Cultist Arrested For Murder In Delta by Kreeem: 9:24am On Aug 11, 2023
This is serious
Re: Suspected Cultist Arrested For Murder In Delta by hopexter(m): 9:24am On Aug 11, 2023
JASONjnr:

I'm not doubling any account.

If obididients are cultists, what will you now call your balablu leader who stole a mandate and now wants to manipulate the judiciary? Why's Tinubu getting involved with Niger coup when he did exactly the same thing?

You sound like a child. Tinubu stole the mandate from a third position or second position?

Tinubu is the chairman of Ecowas which means he will get involved with any country within the West African States who is in crisis. Being supported by the US, Europe and other meaningful African countries, do you think your candidate still got a chance at the Court?😉
Re: Suspected Cultist Arrested For Murder In Delta by Showguyz: 9:28am On Aug 11, 2023
bro4u:
Nawa oo,, SVC don dy carry pump action go hit?? Wahala
I think say nah cutlass them dey use o
Re: Suspected Cultist Arrested For Murder In Delta by NaijaCover(m): 9:31am On Aug 11, 2023
Brainlight:
......GOOD THING NO DEY EVERLY HAPPEN FOR UNA SIDE .... UNA SO SO BAD NEWS THE UNA ARCHIVE.... UNA FOR JUST RENAME OR REBRAND UNA ... NAME TO ..."NAIJABADNEWSCOVER".

Don't Blame , Because Na Where Dey Work, Na There Him Dey See Him Own Food Take Chop, My Dear Brother.
Re: Suspected Cultist Arrested For Murder In Delta by begge: 9:32am On Aug 11, 2023
If i will join a cultist, the type i will join is the one fighting for justice, fighting bad leadership, always speak for those who can't. Not all dis agbado cultist, raping, smoking mj and killing themself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suspected Cultist Arrested For Murder In Delta by NEUDUDE: 9:32am On Aug 11, 2023
Jennyclay boyfriend grin
Re: Suspected Cultist Arrested For Murder In Delta by benqo01(m): 9:34am On Aug 11, 2023
IconicR:

Seriously i don't know what dis useless people benefits like WTH

U see Benin ehn
Re: Suspected Cultist Arrested For Murder In Delta by Hezmatosky: 9:36am On Aug 11, 2023
IconicR:
How will you understand wey you no go? Nor be when you go school you go understand ABC? Learn from your experience and stop asking irrelevant questions angry
Re: Suspected Cultist Arrested For Murder In Delta by dkidd: 9:37am On Aug 11, 2023
With better pumpy oo
Re: Suspected Cultist Arrested For Murder In Delta by Ever8090: 9:37am On Aug 11, 2023
Any criminal that they parade with their face covered, is a special criminal with the backing of one oga at the top and will be released secretly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suspected Cultist Arrested For Murder In Delta by dkidd: 9:41am On Aug 11, 2023
hopexter:

You should have just made it 100% with your blind assumptions and not 98%, which means every male from Edo and Delta are cultists.
We all know that cultism is bad and is killing the youths. Your father is an Ogboni man, have you ever asked him what he benefits from such lifestyle angry
No mind am

1 Like

Re: Suspected Cultist Arrested For Murder In Delta by gabbytabby: 9:47am On Aug 11, 2023
Somebody don steal another woman property you go wail tire as Wife no 3 is on the way. Na conqueror. Until he reach No 5.

She him na isinmili.

GoodTrendytv:
As you make your bed

Meanwhile

Yul Edochie Warns His Father Pete Edochie Over His Recent Interview

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Pvbbj8OLe0
Re: Suspected Cultist Arrested For Murder In Delta by omoluka: 9:56am On Aug 11, 2023
Is he from Anambra? kiss
Re: Suspected Cultist Arrested For Murder In Delta by ogmask: 9:57am On Aug 11, 2023
IconicR:

Rivers nko?
Re: Suspected Cultist Arrested For Murder In Delta by ibinaboonline: 10:04am On Aug 11, 2023
Who blurred the face, the OP or the police? Why blur a serial murderers face? Do they plan to release him?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suspected Cultist Arrested For Murder In Delta by Bukola94: 10:06am On Aug 11, 2023
IconicR:
Yahoo boys& prostitution. Should we blame government/our people on this one. Murderers,cultism,rituals killing, which kind lifestyles be this ? Fear dey catch me, though on prostitution , we can still give them ashawo&olosho
Re: Suspected Cultist Arrested For Murder In Delta by Bukola94: 10:08am On Aug 11, 2023
JASONjnr:

I'm sure if you're a BMC core member, you will know that APC has a good relationship with cultism and agberoism.
LOL,stop shaking tables, they will come for you
Re: Suspected Cultist Arrested For Murder In Delta by GoodTrendytv: 10:12am On Aug 11, 2023
gabbytabby:
Somebody don steal another woman property you go wail tire as Wife no 3 is on the way. Na conqueror. Until he reach No 5.

She him na isinmili.

Hmmm no be small thing o
Re: Suspected Cultist Arrested For Murder In Delta by Rayjnr: 10:12am On Aug 11, 2023
DELTA , the only state with constant bad news.
Re: Suspected Cultist Arrested For Murder In Delta by ginggerxy: 10:13am On Aug 11, 2023
IconicR:
1m boys are from Edo and Delta? That's how keep pushing fake stats.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Father Puts Pepper In Daughters Private Part / 25-year-old Nigerian Drug Peddler Nabbed In India With 53 Grams Of Cocaine / Boko Haram Leader Arrested In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.