Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,904 members, 7,817,680 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Petrol Price May Jump To ₦‎750 Per Litre — IPMAN - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Petrol Price May Jump To ₦‎750 Per Litre — IPMAN (20715 Views)

Fuel Scarcity: We Can No Longer Sell At N165/litre – IPMAN / Subsidy May Jump By 100% As FG’s Benchmark Oil Price Doubles / PMS Scarcity: Fuel Price Hits ₦750 Per Litre In Kastina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Petrol Price May Jump To ₦‎750 Per Litre — IPMAN by leokid866: 9:54am On Aug 11, 2023
Augla1:

This your mumu no too much , who do una this thing
All in the name that you are rooting for your tribes man
The Igbo man you people vilify up and down can never stoop this low
because of 30k , una shame dey shame me
you're right the igbo man will never do anything to endanger the country.....cries in coup plotter tears..... 😢...... 🤣
Re: Petrol Price May Jump To ₦‎750 Per Litre — IPMAN by Augla1: 9:54am On Aug 11, 2023
izonborn098:
Oga everybody u meet is not broke like u' don't mistake me for ur family people.
Look who is talking about been broke 🤣🤣🤣
Re: Petrol Price May Jump To ₦‎750 Per Litre — IPMAN by leokid866: 9:55am On Aug 11, 2023
Aurelius1:
Let it rise to N5000, as long as those who voted APC are buying it for the same amount I don't care. We all bear the brunt together. Next time, they will learn to vote with their heads instead of their anus.
come 2027 obi will still be third 🤣🤣🤣
Re: Petrol Price May Jump To ₦‎750 Per Litre — IPMAN by Augla1: 9:56am On Aug 11, 2023
leokid866:
you're right the igbo man will never do anything to endanger the country.....cries in coup plotter tears..... 😢...... 🤣
I wonder the kind of choices you guys on here make for your children, honestly I pity those kids that will have you as parents

1 Like

Re: Petrol Price May Jump To ₦‎750 Per Litre — IPMAN by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 9:57am On Aug 11, 2023
grin
Re: Petrol Price May Jump To ₦‎750 Per Litre — IPMAN by BoldBrainz(m): 9:57am On Aug 11, 2023
Kukutente23:

I think you're describing the old unregulated format. In the new format, NNPCL is not the sole supplier. There are others (who obtained import license) who import and are at liberty to set their preferred depot price regardless of what NNPCL sets for itself. NNPCL benchmark should only affect those who take products from its depot if the system is working as expected. Others will have their prices adjusted to that of their suppliers as well. For example, in some areas where NNPCL is selling at 617 in the North, AA Rano is selling at 615 which is below NNPCL price.
If independent marketers are waiting for NNPCL before they decide the new pump price, it is an abuse of the system and implies they have become a cartel in cahoots with NNPCL to determine price across board. That kills competition automatically.

LMAO!

And you somehow don't realise that what you just described here is exactly what is happening right now?

1 Like

Re: Petrol Price May Jump To ₦‎750 Per Litre — IPMAN by leokid866: 9:59am On Aug 11, 2023
Augla1:

I wonder the kind of choices you guys on here make for your children, honestly I pity those kids that will have you as parents
at least we won't teach our children to plot coups when they already had everything going for them......come 2027 obi will still come third.....better start teaching your children why he can never aspire to rule this country cause yall f#cked it up......🤣🤣🤣
Re: Petrol Price May Jump To ₦‎750 Per Litre — IPMAN by izonborn098(m): 10:01am On Aug 11, 2023
[quote author=Augla1 post=125034067] Look who is talking about been broke
Re: Petrol Price May Jump To ₦‎750 Per Litre — IPMAN by Augla1: 10:03am On Aug 11, 2023
leokid866:
at least we won't teach our children to plot coups when they already had everything going for them......come 2027 obi will still come third.....better start teaching your children why he can never aspire to rule this country cause yall f#cked it up......🤣🤣🤣
With this kind of choices you make , you think your children will have everything going for them ?
Guy , your delusion is outta this world , you need help urgently
Re: Petrol Price May Jump To ₦‎750 Per Litre — IPMAN by Augla1: 10:06am On Aug 11, 2023
leokid866:
But why can't you just breath without mentioning Obi , seems your life centers around him,
Na because of the 30k wey no fit fuel my car for your present Nigeria
Re: Petrol Price May Jump To ₦‎750 Per Litre — IPMAN by Abidextemi1(m): 10:06am On Aug 11, 2023
You better let it be that “MAY” or else🤦‍♂️
Re: Petrol Price May Jump To ₦‎750 Per Litre — IPMAN by Kukutente23: 10:17am On Aug 11, 2023
BoldBrainz:

LMAO!

And you somehow don't realise that what you just described here is exactly what is happening right now?
Well what I described is totally different from what ipman is implying in this thread.
IPMAN is implying a uniform increase across board to about 750 based on what they expect NNPCL to push their prices to, while if fully deregulated, ipman can't make such forecast based on NNPCL alone.
I hope you see the difference.
It's just like OPEC price and OPEC+ price. One can't determine the other because both are based on different fundamentals
Re: Petrol Price May Jump To ₦‎750 Per Litre — IPMAN by Haymus007(m): 10:25am On Aug 11, 2023
001Lagos:
Una go see mehme
grin grin
Re: Petrol Price May Jump To ₦‎750 Per Litre — IPMAN by berbs112(m): 10:26am On Aug 11, 2023
adenigga:

Source: https:///Petrol-Price-May-Jump-To-N750-Per-Litre-IPMAN

Abeg make dem no pressure me, if he like make the price jump enter 2000. Na dem Sabi!
Re: Petrol Price May Jump To ₦‎750 Per Litre — IPMAN by Chetas81(m): 10:29am On Aug 11, 2023
Ogun killed all of you guys who support this apc government, the useless citizen refused to do like nigerien, because we're Mentally lazy to take the though decision within ourselves
Re: Petrol Price May Jump To ₦‎750 Per Litre — IPMAN by Dyfynezz12(m): 10:30am On Aug 11, 2023
Am sure Ronu ppl will buy their own cheaper
Re: Petrol Price May Jump To ₦‎750 Per Litre — IPMAN by wirinet(m): 10:30am On Aug 11, 2023
BoldBrainz:

Which shouldn't even be our problem, if you stop to think about it.

This issue of petrol price increase is being addressed here as a matter of presumption. It is not. The price of petrol is certainly going to be raised within the next two weeks, depending on when the next shipments of products arrive the sea ports. And there's literally nothing even Tinubu can do about it, as long as the naira keeps collapsing against the dollar.

It's viscous cycle. As long as Nigeria does not refine a drop of crude oil and our energy mix is primarily petrol (and diesel) based. Then we would require more dollars to import petrol with each round of imports, which in turn lead to increase more increase in price.
So each round of imports will lead to increases in price of petrol. I'm effect, we should expect petrol increases every 3 months.

1 Like

Re: Petrol Price May Jump To ₦‎750 Per Litre — IPMAN by Segunbabba(m): 10:45am On Aug 11, 2023
Federal government should ban Binance and Kucoin now if they want the stability of naira. Since binance and Kucoin have refused to sell at the central bank official rate, Tinubu should act fast.
Re: Petrol Price May Jump To ₦‎750 Per Litre — IPMAN by Crystalom37: 10:59am On Aug 11, 2023
Typing:

With the domain and hosting, how much will it be in total?
depends on the type of domain.

Domain like dot com will cost 10k

While a dot com dot ng cost 2k

So depending on the type of domain you want
Re: Petrol Price May Jump To ₦‎750 Per Litre — IPMAN by Aurelius1(m): 11:06am On Aug 11, 2023
leokid866:
come 2027 obi will still be third 🤣🤣🤣
You make me laugh.😂😂😂 Did I mention Obi ? Last time I checked we had more than 10 Presidential aspirants.
Re: Petrol Price May Jump To ₦‎750 Per Litre — IPMAN by Typing: 11:09am On Aug 11, 2023
Crystalom37:
depends on the type of domain.

Domain like dot com will cost 10k

While a dot com dot ng cost 2k

So depending on the type of domain you want

I will contact you. But I have small fear, since your account is new.
Re: Petrol Price May Jump To ₦‎750 Per Litre — IPMAN by TalkingBird: 11:21am On Aug 11, 2023
Wicked heartless people everywhere.

The peoples cry fall on deaf ears.

War and threats if war in places

Hunger affecting majority.

Terrible violence everywhere

Mankind will be salvaged soon
Re: Petrol Price May Jump To ₦‎750 Per Litre — IPMAN by rolams(m): 11:31am On Aug 11, 2023
1k is ok.

Make it 1$ per litre.
Re: Petrol Price May Jump To ₦‎750 Per Litre — IPMAN by Nobody: 11:38am On Aug 11, 2023
E go favour me and my family and my neighbors on Nairaland!!!!
grin grin grin grin grin grin
E shock you?
Abi E favour you?

Re: Petrol Price May Jump To ₦‎750 Per Litre — IPMAN by Nobody: 11:41am On Aug 11, 2023
Picture 1: How to say E go favour me and my family (on Nairaland)
Picture 2: How to say E go favour me and my family (inside their face me I slap you room)
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Petrol Price May Jump To ₦‎750 Per Litre — IPMAN by a4cube: 11:42am On Aug 11, 2023
helinues:

Na starting you people get una no get finishing...

What goes up must surely come down
I thought you said the petrol that came last month will bring the proce down. Is that petrol not distributed across the country yet?

2 Likes

Re: Petrol Price May Jump To ₦‎750 Per Litre — IPMAN by ufotunang: 11:47am On Aug 11, 2023
How you nigerians allowed APC and Tinubu to deceived you nigerians to vote for him after going through the hardship nigerians went through during Buhari time.. I do not understand
Re: Petrol Price May Jump To ₦‎750 Per Litre — IPMAN by ufotunang: 11:48am On Aug 11, 2023
You see if you people had voted for Peter obi all this inflation and hardship would not had been there
Re: Petrol Price May Jump To ₦‎750 Per Litre — IPMAN by Crystalom37: 11:50am On Aug 11, 2023
Typing:

I will contact you. But I have small fear, since your account is new.
not new here sir. Nairaland keeps banning me because of the repeated advert.
Re: Petrol Price May Jump To ₦‎750 Per Litre — IPMAN by helinues: 11:52am On Aug 11, 2023
a4cube:
I thought you said the petrol that came last month will bring the proce down. Is that petrol not distributed across the country yet?

Read and comprehend
Re: Petrol Price May Jump To ₦‎750 Per Litre — IPMAN by Luu40: 11:58am On Aug 11, 2023
Buhari's government told us that Dangote Refinery will start selling its refined products in July.

Up till now its not ready. Were we lied to?

1 Like

Re: Petrol Price May Jump To ₦‎750 Per Litre — IPMAN by wirinet(m): 12:22pm On Aug 11, 2023
Segunbabba:
Federal government should ban Binance and Kucoin now if they want the stability of naira. Since binance and Kucoin have refused to sell at the central bank official rate, Tinubu should act fast.
It's not about Binance or Kucoin, it has to do with the law of demand and supply. As long as we export crude in dollars and now turn around to import petrol at a higher price in dollars, but sell to Nigerians in Naira, there will always be upwards pressure on the dollar. If we now add the other imports like Rice, dairy products, sugar, clothes and textiles, medicine, etc., and then also add services like medical tourism and school fees, you will understand that the Naira would forever be subject to the laws of gravity (free fall)

The government is always looking for scape goats to blame on its lack of coherent financial, fiscal and structural policies. If its not banks, they would blame Bureau de Change, they had even blame Aboki.com before. Now its Binance and Kucoin.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Moment Tribunal Affirmed Bola Tinubu As Nigeria's Duly Elected President (Video) / Prove Your Allegations Against Us, INEC Dares PDP / INEC Can Not Conduct Kogi And Bayelsa Elections: Femi Falana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.