Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,754 members, 7,817,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Najatu: Tinubu's War Against Niger, Plot To Distract Attention From Tribunal - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Najatu: Tinubu's War Against Niger, Plot To Distract Attention From Tribunal (20002 Views)

PSC Appoints Najatu Mohammed To Monitor Police Officers During Elections / Tinubu Campaign Director, Najatu Mohammed, Dumps APC / Buhari Desperate To Distract Attention From G-7 Snub - Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Najatu: Tinubu's War Against Niger, Plot To Distract Attention From Tribunal by Yoighaman(m): 9:42am On Aug 11, 2023
floret23:
How did you he graduated with first class? Someone that never attend either primary or secondary school. Someone who is using a woman's identity.

Sorry, wanted to respond to that ignoramus that said the druggie graduated with a first class.

Let me go and quote him.

1 Like

Re: Najatu: Tinubu's War Against Niger, Plot To Distract Attention From Tribunal by Yoighaman(m): 9:43am On Aug 11, 2023
floret23:
How did you he graduated with first class? Someone that never attend either primary or secondary school. Someone who is using a woman's identity.

Why is this thing taking me to you repeatedly??

Finally got it...
Re: Najatu: Tinubu's War Against Niger, Plot To Distract Attention From Tribunal by Yoighaman(m): 9:46am On Aug 11, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
Yes, I prefer the brain of a man who graduated with a first class in CSU, worked for companies like mobil, became a senator and a governor and now a president to that of your daddy.

Stop talking like an ignoramus, where is it stated that Tinubu graduated with a first class? You just open your mouth and echo what other ignoramuses are saying. Where on his certificate was it stated he graduated with a first class?

If you wish your son to be a drug baron and a thug and don't care, as long as the end justify the means, so be it, but only speak facts; after all, Escobar was a billionaire, that's all that matters....and before you open your mouth again, I am not an Igbo man, so shut your mouth.
Re: Najatu: Tinubu's War Against Niger, Plot To Distract Attention From Tribunal by Klington: 9:46am On Aug 11, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
Yes, I prefer the brain of a man who graduated with a first class in CSU, worked for companies like mobil, became a senator and a governor and now a president to that of your daddy.

1 Like

Re: Najatu: Tinubu's War Against Niger, Plot To Distract Attention From Tribunal by Calitoscassius(m): 9:46am On Aug 11, 2023
Tifnubu should go to war with Niger already and stop the yorumslim chest beating grin grin grin war war war! Just start the forking war please! and hasting the anarchy, division and maybe implode this corrupt country called Naigeria.

The EU, Ukraine and America thought that fighting Russia would be easy, well.. look how that is going
Re: Najatu: Tinubu's War Against Niger, Plot To Distract Attention From Tribunal by BreconHills(m): 9:49am On Aug 11, 2023
Unfortunately this woman knows that Nigerians will go for the bait and leave their senses behind. Politicians used to underestimate the intelligence of Nigerians but now they've got it right to the "T"

Parties in the election tribunal have finished their final addresses and evidence has been taken. This is a period when the court retires to consider the evidences and the various cases laid out by the parties. So I don't see how a court that has retired to write their judgement can be affected by something imagined in Niger - which has not even happened; namely armed engagement by our armed forces outside our borders.

In fact it is the LP which has tried to heap pressure on the judges include the making of direct threats to judges and the flinging " All eyes on the judiciary" all over the place.

Bit these are the death throes of a spent force. The judges will not be intimidated. They will write their judgement and it will be decisive. Anyone unhappy with their decision can always still appeal.

This strategy by LP is DOA - even the man protagonist is quiet - not wanting to own the pressure tactics.

Pure waste of time.

2 Likes

Re: Najatu: Tinubu's War Against Niger, Plot To Distract Attention From Tribunal by ozo13(m): 9:49am On Aug 11, 2023
Blaze14k:
So true.. if the lunatic declare any war West Africa is in deep trouble. I thought the national assembly did not approve military action on niger.
this ur question get K-leg oo.Is Nigeria national assembly ECOWAS?
Re: Najatu: Tinubu's War Against Niger, Plot To Distract Attention From Tribunal by Inobeyourmate: 9:54am On Aug 11, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
Dumb questions.

Your hate for tinubu is making you go insane, and the man keeps on prospering while you waste your life in bitterness asking dumb questions and creating dumb post about the president with numerous account of yours on nairaland.

You better give yourself a break from nairaland. Even obi is not taken things this personal like some of you.
No follow the mumu argue again, you should have known the kind of person he is the moment he said ''How did he graduated", so no waste your time again 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Najatu: Tinubu's War Against Niger, Plot To Distract Attention From Tribunal by Mrfixiit: 10:02am On Aug 11, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
Is these not the same lady who told Nigerians Tinubu is losing his memory? She's now part of the wailing wailers.

Tinubu won a free and fair election, even obi and his oga atiku didn't dispute that fact at the tribunal.
Mugu wey mumu
Re: Najatu: Tinubu's War Against Niger, Plot To Distract Attention From Tribunal by Mrfixiit: 10:04am On Aug 11, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
Ode, Tinubu never attended any school in Chicago, stop deceiving yourself and your kind
Re: Najatu: Tinubu's War Against Niger, Plot To Distract Attention From Tribunal by Mrfixiit: 10:04am On Aug 11, 2023
floret23:
He's a zombie so don't your energy on him

1 Like

Re: Najatu: Tinubu's War Against Niger, Plot To Distract Attention From Tribunal by YesDaddyTill203: 10:19am On Aug 11, 2023
Atlantis585:

I hope you have been enjoying Crooknibu’s last 2 months in office.
I have been enjoying the steps, policies and procedures been put in place to set the country in the right in the long run. With your zero IQ , I really don't expect you to appreciate such things.
Hope your. Monday sit at home is making you richer.
Stay away from the IPOB cannibal, they eat some of their own too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Najatu: Tinubu's War Against Niger, Plot To Distract Attention From Tribunal by Never4getU: 10:26am On Aug 11, 2023
iSense247:

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/war-drums-against-niger-plot-to-distract-attention-from-tribunal-proceedings-najatu

Note that tribunal judgement however it goes doesn't mean a victory to Obi, options of appeal n supreme court is could Soure ur soup. So be wise n don't jubilate just understand that it is a lost case already.

grin
Re: Najatu: Tinubu's War Against Niger, Plot To Distract Attention From Tribunal by JetApartment: 10:40am On Aug 11, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:

Then your children will be liars because all Tinubu did was to lie his way to become the President and he will eventually be booted out.

Name the Primary or Secondary school Tinubu attended and name any of his classmates.

iSense247
floret23

2 Likes

Re: Najatu: Tinubu's War Against Niger, Plot To Distract Attention From Tribunal by princeade86(m): 10:42am On Aug 11, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
Dumb questions.

Your hate for tinubu is making you go insane, and the man keeps on prospering while you waste your life in bitterness asking dumb questions and creating dumb post about the president with numerous account of yours on nairaland.

You better give yourself a break from nairaland. Even obi is not taken things this personal like some of you.
then why did he hired SANs to stop Chicago from displaying his real identify.
Re: Najatu: Tinubu's War Against Niger, Plot To Distract Attention From Tribunal by philip2470: 10:48am On Aug 11, 2023
Earn up to 150% ROI weekly on Crypto Arbitrage Trading (Let our Experts trade for you).
There’s no brain-power required for this one, but it’s nice to be paid by letting your crypto work for you.
We use sophisticated cryptocurrency strategy to deliver robust returns, which do not suffer from crypto market volatility. You can earn money through Arbitrage trading, no matter the market conditions. Visit:

==>https://prymecrypto.com/fund

We provide our clients with the ability to earn more crypto with the best ROI while holding for short or long-term investments with our top-tier trading techniques.

See full details url: ==>https://prymecrypto.com/fund
or chat with an expert.
We also offer crypto backed loans, you don’t have to sell your crypto to get cash. At prymecrypto we let you borrow funds against your crypto assets, so you can get a loan while continuing to hold your crypto assets. Check out : ==>https://prymecrypto.com/crypto-loans
Re: Najatu: Tinubu's War Against Niger, Plot To Distract Attention From Tribunal by mbos: 10:57am On Aug 11, 2023
YoungLionken:
Exactly! The Northerners would begin to regret voting BAT instead Kwakwanso or Obi, thereafter hate him..

BAT is seriously seeking validation from the west, so as to gain its favour over Obi in judiciary..

No clue, just "I want to be the president and possess power" only sad!!!

Who told you they voted tinubu? Or do mean selected
Re: Najatu: Tinubu's War Against Niger, Plot To Distract Attention From Tribunal by Weathered: 11:04am On Aug 11, 2023
Mrtaye:

Na lie
go start your coup attempt, we dey wait.
Re: Najatu: Tinubu's War Against Niger, Plot To Distract Attention From Tribunal by tenpipsperday: 11:04am On Aug 11, 2023
iSense247:
Was Tinubu not losing his memory? Do you wish Tinubu type of brain for your children?

Bro you don't have to reply every nonsense you see on this platform.

One, some only come here everyday to stoke the ambers of tribal banters.

Two. many are frustrated already in life and are looking for whom to drag dowm with them.

Just ignore them.

1 Like

Re: Najatu: Tinubu's War Against Niger, Plot To Distract Attention From Tribunal by Mrtaye: 11:08am On Aug 11, 2023
Weathered:
go start your coup attempt, we dey wait.
It's not about coup, it's about being a true patriot
Re: Najatu: Tinubu's War Against Niger, Plot To Distract Attention From Tribunal by ginggerxy: 11:20am On Aug 11, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
Where is the evidence? You go explain tire lol
Re: Najatu: Tinubu's War Against Niger, Plot To Distract Attention From Tribunal by tabaralph: 11:38am On Aug 11, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
Is these not the same lady who told Nigerians Tinubu is losing his memory? She's now part of the wailing wailers.

Tinubu won a free and fair election, even obi and his oga atiku didn't dispute that fact at the tribunal.
Let me burst your brain, do you know that this useless LovePeddler was a former campaign director of APC presidential campaign committee but because she was not nominated for any political office where she can embezzled money she’s not crying wolf…
Re: Najatu: Tinubu's War Against Niger, Plot To Distract Attention From Tribunal by tabaralph: 11:42am On Aug 11, 2023
Mrfixiit:
Ode, Tinubu never attended any school in Chicago, stop deceiving yourself and your kind
Tell us exactly the school he attended or you think an slowpoke like you will work at mobil oil as an accountant for so many years before he went into politics?
Re: Najatu: Tinubu's War Against Niger, Plot To Distract Attention From Tribunal by Ikaeniyan0: 11:44am On Aug 11, 2023
tabaralph:

Let me burst your brain, do you know that this useless LovePeddler was a former campaign director of APC presidential campaign committee but because she was not nominated for any political office where she can embezzled money she’s not crying wolf…
She defected from the APC to the PDP before the presidential election. She was working for atiku and attacked tinubu.
Re: Najatu: Tinubu's War Against Niger, Plot To Distract Attention From Tribunal by PeachtreeReside(f): 11:46am On Aug 11, 2023
Tinubu orchestrated The Niger Coup ma.
Re: Najatu: Tinubu's War Against Niger, Plot To Distract Attention From Tribunal by Ikaeniyan0: 11:47am On Aug 11, 2023
princeade86:
then why did he hired SANs to stop Chicago from displaying his real identify.
it's his choice and he's protected by US law to do so. The school confirmed he graduated from their school and mobil confirmed he worked for them. Obi claimed he attended university but only tendered his o'level result as his highest qualification, no one question obi for doing so because it's his right to do it.

Have you ever ask obi why he failed to tender his BSc degree?
Re: Najatu: Tinubu's War Against Niger, Plot To Distract Attention From Tribunal by Weathered: 11:52am On Aug 11, 2023
Mrtaye:

It's not about coup, it's about being a true patriot
see twisted logic. So disrupting a democratic order and upturning the rule of law and suspending all government agencies is an act of patriotism? grin grin grin

The precedent is these putschists have set is far-reaching and have taken the country at least 50 years back as far as sociopolitical advancement goes.

Democracy is a process with flaws and it gets better as it goes. The military shouldn't and never should interrupt that process by ANY excuse.
Re: Najatu: Tinubu's War Against Niger, Plot To Distract Attention From Tribunal by princeade86(m): 12:22pm On Aug 11, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
it's his choice and he's protected by US law to do so. The school confirmed he graduated from their school and mobil confirmed he worked for them. Obi claimed he attended university but only tendered his o'level result as his highest qualification, no one question obi for doing so because it's his right to do it.

Have you ever ask obi why he failed to tender his BSc degree?
u can imagine the nonsense u are defending..... Many of u guys no get heart again. So i graduated from Chicago, i entered politics, highest position in the country, and they trying to reach out to confirm maybe i truly graduated or not, and the next thing i do is to be wasting money to higher SANs do stop them from confirmation of my real graduate.... Is that a wise ideal? I will even write the school by myself to give them access to all the details they needed in as much am on the truth side.
Re: Najatu: Tinubu's War Against Niger, Plot To Distract Attention From Tribunal by princeade86(m): 12:25pm On Aug 11, 2023
tabaralph:

Tell us exactly the school he attended or you think an slowpoke like you will work at mobil oil as an accountant for so many years before he went into politics?
and u forget or don't witness oluwole pali or what? During those days, nobody can suspect oluwole pali...... U don't know anything. Many are in overseas till today with oluwole pali.
Re: Najatu: Tinubu's War Against Niger, Plot To Distract Attention From Tribunal by UHLmoving: 12:35pm On Aug 11, 2023
Apt! I created a thread about this last week and the mods deleted it immediately and banned my account for days. Now it's on the front page because it's coming from Najatu
Re: Najatu: Tinubu's War Against Niger, Plot To Distract Attention From Tribunal by Ikaeniyan0: 12:36pm On Aug 11, 2023
princeade86:
u can imagine the nonsense u are defending..... Many of u guys no get heart again. So i graduated from Chicago, i entered politics, highest position in the country, and they trying to reach out to confirm maybe i truly graduated or not, and the next thing i do is to be wasting money to higher SANs do stop them from confirmation of my real graduate.... Is that a wise ideal? I will even write the school by myself to give them access to all the details they needed in as much am on the truth side.
The school have confirm tinubu attended their institution.
Re: Najatu: Tinubu's War Against Niger, Plot To Distract Attention From Tribunal by Atlantis585: 12:44pm On Aug 11, 2023
YesDaddyTill203:

I have been enjoying the steps, policies and procedures been put in place to set the country in the right in the long run. With your zero IQ , I really don't expect you to appreciate such things.
Hope your. Monday sit at home is making you richer.
Stay away from the IPOB cannibal, they eat some of their own too.

You must be living in an alternative Nigeria and not the same one 99% of us live in. Kissing Crooknibu’s ass and chopping his shit has dulled your brain beyond any level of commonsense.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pictures Of Massive Construction Work In Ogun State. / Cameroonian Special Envoy Visits Buhari (photos) / Defection To APC: Sack Andy Uba In 24 Hours, Senate PDP Caucus Tells Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.