Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,303 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

A New Country Is Forming In West Africa And It Will Shake The World - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A New Country Is Forming In West Africa And It Will Shake The World (2618 Views)

Wike: South Will Shake Nigeria With Decision On 2023 Presidency / 2023 Presidency: The Decision Of The South Will Shake Nigeria — Wike / Governorship Contests That Will Shake 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A New Country Is Forming In West Africa And It Will Shake The World by LocalStandard1(m): 7:58am On Aug 11, 2023
There is a wave going on in Africa, something is being born around us and I find it surprising and strange that Nigeria is asleep and clueless about it.

Firstly lets go to East Africa. The nations of Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, South South, Rwanda, Congo, Burundi are already in talks and are already planning to form a single country which boarders will literally cut across Africa. When it happens this will automatically leap them to the position of the 'Giants of Africa', this time a true giant in many spheres comprising of some of the fastest growing economies in the world.

But if you've been following at list the coup in Niger Republic maybe you most have seen a new gang-up happening right around Nigeria with our neighbors. Mali, Borkina Faso, Guinea and maybe soon even Niger Republic are in talks to form a new Confederation. Yes, they are planning on coming together as a single country, and maybe more are to join later on.

This was said from the horse's mouth himself, Captain Ibrahim Traore, the President of Borkina Faso. Say whatever you want but after listening to him and observing the mood and the atmosphere around Africa I will tell you African countries are literally waking up and they are shaking off the West away from them real quickly and really strongly.

Leaders, younger and visionary leaders are literally springing up boldly and fearlessly all around Africa and are chatting new paths, different paths for themselves and their people. Literally all round Black Africa and are movements that's only comparable with the fight for independence of the 1900s of African countries. Looking at the contributions of Russia and China I will say history is being repeated.

You see, I am Nigerian but I will tell you I am beginning to pay more attention to happenings and developments around Africa than anything in Nigeria itself, and there are seriously big initiatives that's cracking and shaking the West in all spheres.

I believe as things continue like this ten years from now Nigeria will be left out, it is already happening, Nigeria will be dwarved by even the most average country in Africa.

The dollars is shaky, Western countries are insecure and uncertain about their future with the continues rising inflations and recessions, people in the 'Global South' are literally turning their backs on Western countries and abandoning them to their vices. Russia seems to single handedly be shaking the entire NATO and building an army of supporters and sympathizers all around the world while giving more countries, even smaller ones the boldness to face even America to it face and tell them off. The BRICS aliance is sweeping nations and gathering the entire developing nations to themselves, while countries are steadily abandoning the dollars, pounds and Euros, even the French President Macron is pleading to join the Union but turned down.

Empires rise and fall, nations grow to the moon and still collapse, less than a hundred years ago it was Britain, yesterday it was the USA, the world is changing right in front of us. But what is Nigeria really doing to take advantage of this fine opportunity?I can't see anything!!!

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A New Country Is Forming In West Africa And It Will Shake The World by Nobody: 7:59am On Aug 11, 2023
Wow
Re: A New Country Is Forming In West Africa And It Will Shake The World by Nobody: 8:01am On Aug 11, 2023
Bad leadership cannot continue

2 Likes

Re: A New Country Is Forming In West Africa And It Will Shake The World by padi94(m): 8:13am On Aug 11, 2023
Nigeria will be the last to join this moving train.

They will still continue inter country conflict and division to realise their neighbours have all left them behind.

6 Likes

Re: A New Country Is Forming In West Africa And It Will Shake The World by ChemicalReaction(f): 8:25am On Aug 11, 2023
A one indivisible Africa failed with Kwame Nkrumah and Muammar Gaddafi.

Not trying to be pessimistic though, let's see how it plays out in our lifetime.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A New Country Is Forming In West Africa And It Will Shake The World by 001Lagos: 8:26am On Aug 11, 2023
Interesting times ahead
Re: A New Country Is Forming In West Africa And It Will Shake The World by Sapiosexuality(m): 8:42am On Aug 11, 2023
Lol. I'm sorry but this is not true.

There's nothing happening in the political landscape of Africa that is showing any of this.

On the personal level, individual Africans are trying to reshape the continent but the leaders are criminals including the new 'heroes' in Niger.

There's nothing positively visionary about plotting a coup. In fact, if they really understand what change means they won't dare plot one.

Forming alliances is nothing. We have had ECOWAS, AU, etc., for years and this has never translated into positive political outcomes.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A New Country Is Forming In West Africa And It Will Shake The World by Sapiosexuality(m): 8:44am On Aug 11, 2023
padi94:
Nigeria will be the last to join this moving train.

They will still continue inter country conflict and division to realise their neighbours have all left them behind.
The moving train is full of the dead bodies of Africans who were murdered in South Sudan, Sudan, Mail, Burkina Faso, etc. A coup is just a coup. An alliance is just an alliance. We have had coups and we have had alliances and we are still the same. In essence, there's nothing to show that this is progressive.
Re: A New Country Is Forming In West Africa And It Will Shake The World by kabillionaire(m): 9:04am On Aug 11, 2023
Sapiosexuality:
Lol. I'm sorry but this is not true.

There's nothing happening in the political landscape of Africa that is showing any of this.

On the personal level, individual Africans are trying to reshape the continent but the leaders are criminals including the new 'heroes' in Niger.
There's nothing positively visionary about plotting a coup. In fact, if they really understand what change means they won't dare plot one.

Forming alliances is nothing. We have had ECOWAS, AU, etc., for years and this has never translated into positive political outcomes.

You're a pessimist and a very bad one at that! if something is staring you in the face you won't see it.

1 Like

Re: A New Country Is Forming In West Africa And It Will Shake The World by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:15am On Aug 11, 2023
kabillionaire:

You're a pessimist and a very bad one at that! if something is staring you in the face you won't see it.
But this same thing has happened countless times. Why would you believe this is different?
Re: A New Country Is Forming In West Africa And It Will Shake The World by YouandiAllofus: 9:18am On Aug 11, 2023
Lets not be too forward. Africa is decades away from getting to this current western position on all fronts. Constituting large number of ill-trained foot-soldiers by poor and weak countries lacking in capacity to develop or acquire advance defence and attack weaponry cannot translate to military might. African countries first need to be self-sufficient in all aspects like china, else they stand risk of incurring deverstating sanctions on themselves

1 Like

Re: A New Country Is Forming In West Africa And It Will Shake The World by BoldBrainz(m): 9:18am On Aug 11, 2023
kabillionaire:

He's not a pessimist. He's simply giving bare-faced deductions based on his understanding of the realities on ground.
Re: A New Country Is Forming In West Africa And It Will Shake The World by Lanretoye(m): 9:32am On Aug 11, 2023
Give your gullible followers concoction as usual,you know say dem go chop am...abeg who will be the president and where will be the capital of your imaginary country?.
Re: A New Country Is Forming In West Africa And It Will Shake The World by udede(m): 10:25am On Aug 11, 2023
ChemicalReaction:
A one indivisible Africa failed with Kwame Nkrumah and Muammar Gaddafi.

Not trying to be pessimistic though, let's see how it plays out in our lifetime.
times have changed. Now the world is running on connected economy and this favours big countries.

1 Like

Re: A New Country Is Forming In West Africa And It Will Shake The World by iLoveYouToo(m): 10:26am On Aug 11, 2023
You people will say anything to make Nigeria look bad. Whatever, if they form a new country should we now start crying? You don’t even know how strong Nigeria is, keep sleeping. Unpatriotic lot

BTW localStandard1 which nation is South South? Are you okay or it’s me who’s not following

You can only fool the gullible.

Take a look at a country like Uruguay, do you know how small it is compared to giants around it?

Of what use has the giant of Africa tag been to us? Tell me

People like you don’t deserve Nigerian citizenship, please run to Burkina Faso for all I care.

For this to make sense, visit those countries and see how much they admire Nigerians, maybe you’ll get some clarity.

If all other African countries decided to marry themselves, it’s their problem not ours.

Since 1914 tell me how many countries in the world have been merged, also tell me how many have been created or have seceded. Do the math

Your profile image speaks loads about your disposition on the Nigerian project

1 Like

Re: A New Country Is Forming In West Africa And It Will Shake The World by WorldRichest: 10:36am On Aug 11, 2023
Nigeria will wipe them off the African map if they try nonsense

1 Like

Re: A New Country Is Forming In West Africa And It Will Shake The World by Brownbetsport24: 10:39am On Aug 11, 2023
Op if it concern black people, forget it, that plan won't last I doubt if it ever begin.
Re: A New Country Is Forming In West Africa And It Will Shake The World by kokoA(m): 10:40am On Aug 11, 2023
A black man is naturally greedy. It can't work. See ordinary small so called Biafra struggle wey IPOB start see the confusion they have now. One leader say stop another one say go.. grin

2 Likes

Re: A New Country Is Forming In West Africa And It Will Shake The World by Maynman: 10:41am On Aug 11, 2023
change will start from the people, their mentality has to change first.
All these coup d etat is just a waste of time and taking us back.
A new corrupt government will form until they are also ousted too.

1 Like

Re: A New Country Is Forming In West Africa And It Will Shake The World by Spy360(m): 11:20am On Aug 11, 2023
LocalStandard1:
There is a wave going on in Africa, something is being born around us and I find it surprising and strange that Nigeria is asleep and clueless about it.

Firstly lets go to East Africa. The nations of Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, South South, Rwanda, Congo, Burundi are already in talks and are already planning to form a single country which boarders will literally cut across Africa. When it happens this will automatically leap them to the position of the 'Giants of Africa', this time a true giant in many spheres comprising of some of the fastest growing economies in the world.

But if you've been following at list the coup in Niger Republic maybe you most have seen a new gang-up happening right around Nigeria with our neighbors. Mali, Borkina Faso, Guinea and maybe soon even Niger Republic are in talks to form a new Confederation. Yes, they are planning on coming together as a single country, and maybe more are to join later on.

This was said from the horse's mouth himself, Captain Ibrahim Traore, the President of Borkina Faso. Say whatever you want but after listening to him and observing the mood and the atmosphere around Africa I will tell you African countries are literally waking up and they are shaking off the West away from them real quickly and really strongly.

Leaders, younger and visionary leaders are literally springing up boldly and fearlessly all around Africa and are chatting new paths, different paths for themselves and their people. Literally all round Black Africa and are movements that's only comparable with the fight for independence of the 1900s of African countries. Looking at the contributions of Russia and China I will say history is being repeated.

You see, I am Nigerian but I will tell you I am beginning to pay more attention to happenings and developments around Africa than anything in Nigeria itself, and there are seriously big initiatives that's cracking and shaking the West in all spheres.

I believe as things continue like this ten years from now Nigeria will be left out, it is already happening, Nigeria will be dwarved by even the most average country in Africa.

The dollars is shaky, Western countries are insecure and uncertain about their future with the continues rising inflations and recessions, people in the 'Global South' are literally turning their backs on Western countries and abandoning them to their vices. Russia seems to single handedly be shaking the entire NATO and building an army of supporters and sympathizers all around the world while giving more countries, even smaller ones the boldness to face even America to it face and tell them off. The BRICS aliance is sweeping nations and gathering the entire developing nations to themselves, while countries are steadily abandoning the dollars, pounds and Euros, even the French President Macron is pleading to join the Union but turned down.

Empires rise and fall, nations grow to the moon and still collapse, less than a hundred years ago it was Britain, yesterday it was the USA, the world is changing right in front of us. But what is Nigeria really doing to take advantage of this fine opportunity?I can't see anything!!!
Nigeria is still battling with whether to allow an 82year old drug criminal rule for 8years simply because of 'emi lokan'

👁️👃👁️
Judiciary

1 Like

Re: A New Country Is Forming In West Africa And It Will Shake The World by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 1:21pm On Aug 11, 2023
Igboland loading...

Let my people Go..is what God wanna show Pharaoh like this

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Situation Report On The Attack And Killing Of Military Personnel On Peace Missio / Video: Soon We Will Speak To Tinubu In A Language He Understands..islamic Cleric / Dora Akunyili Says Goodluck Is Here To Stay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.