Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,500 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

Eating Bread Is Now Luxury - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eating Bread Is Now Luxury (2324 Views)

Hon.patrick Obahiagbon Spotted Eating Bread And Mirinda / 2019: Patrick Obahiagbon Pictured Eating Bread With Mirinda (MORE PHOTOS) / Viral Pictures Shows Igodomigodo Seriously Eating Bread With Mirinda ���. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eating Bread Is Now Luxury by Didijiji: 8:30am On Aug 11, 2023
APC it will never be well with you all

Your supporters and all who brought you into power will be the ones to bear the brunt of the suffering this demonic party has brought on Nigeria since 2015.

They started off in 2015 by blaming Oliseh Metu, Dasuki, Diezani and accusing them to have stolen Nigeria dry. These accusations were led by their spoke persons who kept the papers busy weekly with one corruption story or the other to buy time and hide gross incompetence, and we fell for it, till that gimmick was exposed.

You wonder why a party needs more than 9 years to fix a country if truly they can. The same way Fashola said fixing power is not ROCKET SCIENCE

I trust nature not to be partial. WHO EVER SUPPORTED the enthronement of APC should suffer most for the pains of the clueless party.

Fuel price, Gas price and Dollar all expected to rise in the coming days.

Ironically these same persons, protested against an innocent government in 2012. Little did we know that they were fighting to destroy the good life Nigerians have. They occupied Ojota against subsidy removal and now removed it themselves... OH MEN WHERE LIES YOUR INTEGRITY?

Where is the hope of a better life for our children?

Do they need 15 years to fix Nigeria? The new government even seem confused!!!! And the supporters said he has been preparing to lead Nigeria since 1993.

WHO EVER SUPPORTED THIS PARTY TO DESTROY NIGERIA WILL NEVER ESCAPE THE SHAME,PAIN AND HARDSHIP IT IS DISTRIBUTING DAILY!

29 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Eating Bread Is Now Luxury by Didijiji: 8:35am On Aug 11, 2023
Didijiji:

Your supporters and all who brought you into power will be the ones to bear the brunt of the suffering this demonic party has brought on Nigeria since 2015.

They started off in 2015 by blaming Oliseh Metu, Dasuki, Diezani and accusing them to have stolen Nigeria dry. These accusations were led their spoke persons who kept the papers busy weekly with one corruption story or the other to buy time and hide gross incompetence, and we fell for it, till that gimmick was exposed.

You wonder why a party needs more than 9 years to fix a country if truly they can.

I trust nature not to be partial. WHO EVER SUPPORTED the enthronement of APC should suffer most for the pains of the clueless party.

Fuel price, Gas price and Dollar all expected to rise in the following days.

Ironically these same persons, protested against a government in 2015. Little did we know that they were fighting to destroy the good life Nigerians have. They occupied Ojota against subsidy removal and now removed it themselves... OH MEN WHERE LIES YOUR INTEGRITY?

Do they need 15 years to fix Nigeria? The new government even seem confused!!!! And the supporters said he has been preparing to lead Nigeria since 1993.

WHO EVER SUPPORTED THIS PARTY TO DESTROY NIGERIA WILL NEVER ESCAPE THE SHAME,PAIN AND HARDSHIP IT IS DISTRIBUTING DAILY!

Re: Eating Bread Is Now Luxury by CodeTemplar: 8:42am On Aug 11, 2023
Yes, but it is not an APC problem.

2 Likes

Re: Eating Bread Is Now Luxury by Didijiji: 8:45am On Aug 11, 2023
CodeTemplar:
Whose problem?

Its leader or supporters?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eating Bread Is Now Luxury by BoldBrainz(m): 8:46am On Aug 11, 2023
The "Occupy Nigeria" protest was actually done in 2012.

3 Likes

Re: Eating Bread Is Now Luxury by BoldBrainz(m): 8:47am On Aug 11, 2023
CodeTemplar:

Whose problem is it, please?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eating Bread Is Now Luxury by MEEVEET: 8:47am On Aug 11, 2023
CodeTemplar:
It is what then?

APC killed this economy... Not once have they employed a macro economist... Not once

PDP at least had positions they gave only to technocrats reserved for the best

But for APC everything is reward for supporting the party

They can't even keep oil production stable something PDP did with ease

16 Likes

Re: Eating Bread Is Now Luxury by Didijiji: 9:06am On Aug 11, 2023
BoldBrainz:
The "Occupy Nigeria" protest was actually done in 2012.
Yes true... Corrected

4 Likes

Re: Eating Bread Is Now Luxury by Lanretoye(m): 9:59am On Aug 11, 2023
Didijiji:

They started off in 2015 by blaming Oliseh Metu, Dasuki, Diezani and accusing them to have stolen Nigeria dry. These accusations were led by their spoke persons who kept the papers busy weekly with one corruption story or the other to buy time and hide gross incompetence, and we fell for it, till that gimmick was exposed.

You wonder why a party needs more than 9 years to fix a country if truly they can. The same way Fashola said fixing power is not ROCKET SCIENCE

Ironically these same persons, protested against an innocent government in 2012. Little did we know that they were fighting to destroy the good life Nigerians have. They occupied Ojota against subsidy removal and now removed it themselves... OH MEN WHERE LIES YOUR INTEGRITY?

it is already worst with you,thats why u are crying blood because of bread.you just start...so people that are still buying the bread has 2heads?,na the laziness and hunger go kii you.even aboki wey dey do coolers around no dey cry about,people wey dey do menial jobs are not ranting and wailing here and there.na one idiot who is supposed to use his money to feed himself but he is using his little change to feed his phone dey lament.you never see anything.

2 Likes

Re: Eating Bread Is Now Luxury by Didijiji: 10:27am On Aug 11, 2023
Lanretoye:
it is already worst with you,thats why u are crying blood because of bread.you just start...so people that are still buying the bread has 2heads?,na the laziness and hunger go kii you.even aboki wey dey do coolers around no dey cry about,people wey dey do menial jobs are not ranting and wailing here and there.na one idiot who is supposed to use his money to feed himself but he is using his little change to feed his phone dey lament.you never see anything.
I want to converse with people WHO HAVE SENSE pls!

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Eating Bread Is Now Luxury by Lanretoye(m): 10:31am On Aug 11, 2023
Didijiji:
I want to converse with people WHO HAVE SENSE pls!
if u have sense no matter how hard this country is,you will be able to buy bread.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eating Bread Is Now Luxury by enemybulldozer(m): 10:38am On Aug 11, 2023
Didijiji:

helinues and yarimo I need you to say amen to this prayer.

6 Likes

Re: Eating Bread Is Now Luxury by Didijiji: 10:44am On Aug 11, 2023
Lanretoye:
if u have sense no matter how hard this country is,you will be able to buy bread.
I just bought for 1k

It was 250

mumu

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Eating Bread Is Now Luxury by kokoA(m): 10:45am On Aug 11, 2023
MEEVEET:

It is what then?

APC killed this economy... Not once have they employed a macro economist... Not once

PDP at least had positions they gave only to technocrats reserved for the best

But for APC everything is reward for supporting the party

They can't even keep oil production stable something PDP did with ease
Single out Buhari. The man messed up everything.

Meanwhile, bread no cost na you dey find Shoprite standard. Go aboki wey dey corner you wee still see 100naira bread grin
Re: Eating Bread Is Now Luxury by keymatt(m): 10:53am On Aug 11, 2023
Supporters of Ebola should not be allowed to eat bread. grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eating Bread Is Now Luxury by Didijiji: 10:54am On Aug 11, 2023
kokoA:

Meanwhile, bread no cost na you dey find Shoprite standard. Go aboki wey dey corner you wee still see 100naira bread grin
Who protested with Buhari at Ojota in 2012?

Who said he is the one that made Buhari president?

Who said emilokan?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eating Bread Is Now Luxury by iwillnevergiveup: 11:02am On Aug 11, 2023
Aawear. This days eating two times a day means that you are probably rich sef

2 Likes

Re: Eating Bread Is Now Luxury by Bestmanfornow: 11:04am On Aug 11, 2023
Lanretoye:
Southwest have the highest numbers of Suicide cases in Nigeria I hope you know, keep fooling yourself while your people are committing Suicide

6 Likes

Re: Eating Bread Is Now Luxury by 9182736455O1999(m): 11:10am On Aug 11, 2023
kokoA:

Wetin 100 Naira bread wan do for my bele?
I don't know why you guys are always running away from reality.

2 Likes

Re: Eating Bread Is Now Luxury by 9182736455O1999(m): 11:12am On Aug 11, 2023
Lanretoye:
Just shut up abeg.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eating Bread Is Now Luxury by orikoku: 11:14am On Aug 11, 2023
Not only bread... All food commodities are now expensive.

2 Likes

Re: Eating Bread Is Now Luxury by BoldBrainz(m): 12:19pm On Aug 11, 2023
kokoA:

100 naira bread no dey Abuja again o grin!

1 Like

Re: Eating Bread Is Now Luxury by BoldBrainz(m): 12:20pm On Aug 11, 2023
Lanretoye:

Wey you ?!

Close mouth there! O ti ya werey ni?

5 Likes

Re: Eating Bread Is Now Luxury by Nice2023(m): 12:26pm On Aug 11, 2023
Lanretoye:

U don't sound normal...i am sure u have problem reasoning well.

Even if u are living fine,don't make it look like it is all good for others.

The north where I live is bleeding,people are becoming poor on a daily basis and that is a dangerous example to behold.

In fact,I recently wanted to buy a car the other day, and when i spoke to my wife about it and she advised me to rather buy a land in the village to avoid the fear of being kidnapped or robbed.

I can't drive a new car when the people around me are poor and suffering,I rather drive my wife's car or my 8year old car still very sound.

So,pity the poor man.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eating Bread Is Now Luxury by survivor10(m): 12:39pm On Aug 11, 2023
Cursed you are, whoever that supports this evil!

2 Likes

Re: Eating Bread Is Now Luxury by helinues: 12:57pm On Aug 11, 2023
Bread is now the priority of the acclaimed Bullionaires.

Wonders don shellac

grin
Re: Eating Bread Is Now Luxury by marlow1962(m): 1:02pm On Aug 11, 2023
lol
Bread now wn dy compete with agbado. Bread self na good thing na, at least Jesus broke bread among him disciples.
Nigeria is getting the stage where corn and palm kernel will be luxurious delicacy.

Shay person say na him turn to rule you, you shine teeth support am, lol okay na grin
Re: Eating Bread Is Now Luxury by Arda1000(m): 1:07pm On Aug 11, 2023
Normally am not the bread type so I don’t usually eat bread but I was shocked to the bone last 2 weeks I went to buy bread cus I wanted to visit someone the prices shocked me ah swear even bread of 500 is now sold 950/1000 chia
Re: Eating Bread Is Now Luxury by highchief1: 1:10pm On Aug 11, 2023
Didijiji:

have u ever traveled out of Nigeria,if u have u will realize Nigeria stl sells the cheapest bread.
Re: Eating Bread Is Now Luxury by Didijiji: 2:48pm On Aug 11, 2023
helinues:
Bread is now the priority of the acclaimed Bullionaires.

Wonders don shellac

grin
How much your mama buy from mai shayi this morning abeg?

2 Likes

Re: Eating Bread Is Now Luxury by Didijiji: 2:51pm On Aug 11, 2023
highchief1:
have u ever traveled out of Nigeria,if u have u will realize Nigeria stl sells the cheapest bread.
says someone who lives in an Ogbomosho shanty...

Hope your skull is safe sha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eating Bread Is Now Luxury by highchief1: 2:54pm On Aug 11, 2023
Didijiji:
says someone who lives in an Ogbomosho shanty...

Hope your skull is safe sha
yes it is but just ask around or use google.deviating from a topic you raised to insults will not answer ur question.I just want u to learn when time for insults come u will know.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Betty Akeredolu Abandoned Me After Serving For Seven Years On Salary Of ... / Gbenga Daniel Welcomes Buhari / Alagomeji Development: Fashola Has Done It Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.