Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Eating Bread Is Now Luxury - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eating Bread Is Now Luxury (2325 Views)

Hon.patrick Obahiagbon Spotted Eating Bread And Mirinda / 2019: Patrick Obahiagbon Pictured Eating Bread With Mirinda (MORE PHOTOS) / Viral Pictures Shows Igodomigodo Seriously Eating Bread With Mirinda ���. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eating Bread Is Now Luxury by Didijiji: 2:56pm On Aug 11, 2023
highchief1:
yes it is but just ask around or use google.deviating from a topic you raised to insults will not answer ur question.I just want u to learn when time for insults come u will know.
For eg, When i got to the airport in Cairo, i ate their bread and it was cheaper.

Where did you buy your own from?

Abroad man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eating Bread Is Now Luxury by highchief1: 3:33pm On Aug 11, 2023
Didijiji:
For eg, When i got to the airport in Cairo, i ate their bread and it was cheaper.

Where did you buy your own from?

Abroad man
do they have luxurious bread in ur Cairo.I’m a Canadian but that’s not why we are here.Our breads in Nigeria are always very large breads in Canada I finish a loaf in two days I can’t do that with naija loafs.even the loaf I eat in two days I buy it for 1600naira their equivalent
Re: Eating Bread Is Now Luxury by Lanretoye(m): 3:39pm On Aug 11, 2023
Nice2023:

U don't sound normal...i am sure u have problem reasoning well.

Even if u are living fine,don't make it look like it is all good for others.

The north where I live is bleeding,people are becoming poor on a daily basis and that is a dangerous example to behold.

In fact,I recently wanted to buy a car the other day, and when i spoke to my wife about it and she advised me to rather buy a land in the village to avoid the fear of being kidnapped or robbed.

I can't drive a new car when the people around me are poor and suffering,I rather drive my wife's car or my 8year old car still very sound.

So,pity the poor man.

no body is saying things are not going bad but trying to trivialize issues is what is unwarranted.he should have advised what should have been done better instead of talking as if I don't buy bread too.this is the keg of gunpowder we have been sitting on for a long time and it's time we are free from it.
Re: Eating Bread Is Now Luxury by Didijiji: 4:17pm On Aug 11, 2023
highchief1:
do they have luxurious bread in ur Cairo.I’m a Canadian but that’s not why we are here.Our breads in Nigeria are always very large breads in Canada I finish a loaf in two days I can’t do that with naija loafs.even the loaf I eat in two days I buy it for 1600naira their equivalent
Making comparisons that make you guys look stewpid

What is the GDP and minimum wage in Canada?

That is if you no dey Osogbo now like this oooo

3 Likes

Re: Eating Bread Is Now Luxury by highchief1: 5:10pm On Aug 11, 2023
Didijiji:
Making comparisons that make you guys look stewpid

What is the GDP and minimum wage in Canada?

That is if you no dey Osogbo now like this oooo
u must be born in insults.or them no train u.I Dey kwara state if that will take away insults from ur dna.Na bread we Dey talk I no be Pat utomi I know no GDP.Abeg carry ur insultive genes face ur age mates.
Re: Eating Bread Is Now Luxury by jimmychang: 5:24pm On Aug 11, 2023
Lanretoye:
if u have sense no matter how hard this country is,you will be able to buy bread.

Seriously my favourite bread is currently 1k grin grin grin and it seems it is not enough again.
Re: Eating Bread Is Now Luxury by stacyadams: 5:29pm On Aug 11, 2023
marlow1962:
lol
Bread now wn dy compete with agbado. Bread self na good thing na, at least Jesus broke bread among him disciples.
Nigeria is getting the stage where corn and palm kernel will be luxurious delicacy.

Shay person say na him turn to rule you, you shine teeth support am, lol okay na grin

Hahahaha the useless ur chinss shine them brown teeth support am cheesy angry grin
Re: Eating Bread Is Now Luxury by Lanretoye(m): 10:22am On Aug 13, 2023
jimmychang:

Seriously my favourite bread is currently 1k grin grin grin and it seems it is not enough again.
I hardly buy bread but I bought for 1k too yesterday. Lamentation doesn't buy bread no matter what,na to double our hustle.
Re: Eating Bread Is Now Luxury by Okoroawusa: 10:55am On Aug 13, 2023
This one never get himself since the painful defeat of 25th of February 2023
Re: Eating Bread Is Now Luxury by jimmychang: 11:31am On Aug 13, 2023
Lanretoye:
I hardly buy bread but I bought for 1k too yesterday. Lamentation doesn't buy bread no matter what,na to double our hustle.

Double what boss.....
Re: Eating Bread Is Now Luxury by Lanretoye(m): 5:09pm On Aug 13, 2023
jimmychang:

Double what boss.....
even for Rome, free food no dey.our dear country is far worse than this, na patching no make us know.now we dey face the reality.you sit down and think for your self,what would you have done better...you will build refinery,shay those past presidents no know?
Re: Eating Bread Is Now Luxury by Didijiji: 3:57pm On Aug 17, 2023
Lanretoye:
even for Rome, free food no dey.our dear country is far worse than this, na patching no make us know.now we dey face the reality.you sit down and think for your self,what would you have done better...you will build refinery,shay those past presidents no know?
kini o nso?
Re: Eating Bread Is Now Luxury by Nobody: 4:01pm On Aug 17, 2023
My favorite verse in the bible

"Man shall not live by bread alond...."
Re: Eating Bread Is Now Luxury by Lanretoye(m): 4:19am On Aug 18, 2023
Didijiji:
kini o nso?
ologbon lo le ye.
Re: Eating Bread Is Now Luxury by sunray(m): 5:44am On Aug 18, 2023
Grow what we eat. We insulted the man. Do we grow wheat in Nigeria? No. Can we grow it here? Yes. Wheat price is internationally determined and affected by Russia- Ukraine war. As long as we are import dependent, we must pay more for bread.
Re: Eating Bread Is Now Luxury by Didijiji: 8:31am On Aug 18, 2023
Lanretoye:
ologbon lo le ye.
So i no wise?
Re: Eating Bread Is Now Luxury by Lanretoye(m): 1:26pm On Aug 18, 2023
Didijiji:
So i no wise?
I no say so.
Re: Eating Bread Is Now Luxury by Didijiji: 12:27pm On Aug 21, 2023
Lanretoye:
I no say so.
Na wetin u talk na
Re: Eating Bread Is Now Luxury by GeneralDae: 12:37pm On Aug 21, 2023
Didijiji:
Whose problem?

Its leader or supporters?
It's the problem of wheat. How much of it do you produce in Nigeria? Ukraine supplies the World, so bread has been going up in most places since the war.
Re: Eating Bread Is Now Luxury by Didijiji: 1:12pm On Aug 21, 2023
GeneralDae:

It's the problem of wheat. How much of it do you produce in Nigeria? Ukraine supplies the World, so bread has been going up in most places since the war.
Diverting blames and making excuses for the disastrous APC party of demons

Always! Always!! Always!!!
Re: Eating Bread Is Now Luxury by ba7man(m): 2:23pm On Aug 21, 2023
Didijiji:
APC it will never be well with you all

Your supporters and all who brought you into power will be the ones to bear the brunt of the suffering this demonic party has brought on Nigeria since 2015.

They started off in 2015 by blaming Oliseh Metu, Dasuki, Diezani and accusing them to have stolen Nigeria dry. These accusations were led by their spoke persons who kept the papers busy weekly with one corruption story or the other to buy time and hide gross incompetence, and we fell for it, till that gimmick was exposed.

You wonder why a party needs more than 9 years to fix a country if truly they can. The same way Fashola said fixing power is not ROCKET SCIENCE

I trust nature not to be partial. WHO EVER SUPPORTED the enthronement of APC should suffer most for the pains of the clueless party.

Fuel price, Gas price and Dollar all expected to rise in the coming days.

Ironically these same persons, protested against an innocent government in 2012. Little did we know that they were fighting to destroy the good life Nigerians have. They occupied Ojota against subsidy removal and now removed it themselves... OH MEN WHERE LIES YOUR INTEGRITY?

Where is the hope of a better life for our children?

Do they need 15 years to fix Nigeria? The new government even seem confused!!!! And the supporters said he has been preparing to lead Nigeria since 1993.

WHO EVER SUPPORTED THIS PARTY TO DESTROY NIGERIA WILL NEVER ESCAPE THE SHAME,PAIN AND HARDSHIP IT IS DISTRIBUTING DAILY!

Why are you blaming APC for your failure in life??

A bakery just opened close to my house and they've been selling out everyday.

People are getting innovative using LPG to power their vehicles which is cheaper, cleaner and more efficient but your brain is stuck in "Complain" mode.

People are exporting to earn forex but you sit down in your house waiting for someone to bring dollars to your door step through complaints.

You better go get busy and find a job instead of sitting online, complaining about bread.
Re: Eating Bread Is Now Luxury by Didijiji: 2:52pm On Aug 21, 2023
ba7man:
Why are you blaming APC for your failure in life??

A bakery just opened close to my house and they've been selling out everyday.

People are getting innovative using LPG to power their vehicles which is cheaper, cleaner and more efficient but your brain is stuck in "Complain" mode.

People are exporting to earn forex but you sit down in your house waiting for someone to bring dollars to your door step through complaints.
/?
You better go get busy and find a job instead of sitting online, complaining about bread.
Kid! what tribe are you?
Re: Eating Bread Is Now Luxury by ba7man(m): 3:01pm On Aug 21, 2023
Didijiji:
Kid! what tribe are you?
You can't afford to buy bread, you're calling someone "Kid". undecided
Re: Eating Bread Is Now Luxury by Didijiji: 3:13pm On Aug 21, 2023
ba7man:
You can't afford to buy bread, you're calling someone "Kid". undecided

If i couldnt afford i wouldnt know the price
Re: Eating Bread Is Now Luxury by 1TrippleCee: 12:41pm On Feb 01
grin grin grin
Re: Eating Bread Is Now Luxury by BloomingDale(f): 12:55pm On Feb 01
Bestmanfornow:

Southwest have the highest numbers of Suicide cases in Nigeria I hope you know, keep fooling yourself while your people are committing Suicide

What state is 3 and 4?
Re: Eating Bread Is Now Luxury by Didijiji: 1:18pm On Feb 01
APC...

The destroyers of good life
Re: Eating Bread Is Now Luxury by worksmart(m): 2:35pm On Feb 01
Nigeians should bake their own from cassava starch.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who is the Next First Lady? / Nigeria's Ugly Face Of Terror / Nigerians In Chinese Prison – Watch Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.