Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,473 members, 7,812,463 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:48 PM

Esther Nwankwo: Coordinator Of MBMN Marks 30th Birthday With Stunning Photos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Esther Nwankwo: Coordinator Of MBMN Marks 30th Birthday With Stunning Photos (26581 Views)

Abuja Socialite, Xandie, Marks 30th Birthday With All White Party (Photos) / Alexreports Celebrates His Wife, Esther Nwankwo's First Birthday In Marriage / Alexreports And Esther Nwankwo Traditional Wedding Photos And Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Esther Nwankwo: Coordinator Of MBMN Marks 30th Birthday With Stunning Photos by tivta(m): 1:26pm On Aug 11, 2023
AmadeGTG:
Social media sites/platforms are adapting the ad revenue sharing technique, were creators get certain percentage of ads displayed on their threads/contents.

Nairaland should follow suit, Suen makes nothing less than 25million naira every month, if 500k goes to its creators it won’t hurt him.

What do you guys think ??

25m? How do you know?
Re: Esther Nwankwo: Coordinator Of MBMN Marks 30th Birthday With Stunning Photos by zebszebs: 1:41pm On Aug 11, 2023
NYSC member wey marry him oga, come become oga-wife grin
Re: Esther Nwankwo: Coordinator Of MBMN Marks 30th Birthday With Stunning Photos by eepeepook: 1:50pm On Aug 11, 2023
Small girl. Soon all these 1999 born will turn 30 before our very eyes. Nothing concern me. More babes to knack.

Wordsfrombimpe, I will toast you this weekend. Prepare yourself.
Re: Esther Nwankwo: Coordinator Of MBMN Marks 30th Birthday With Stunning Photos by Kazeem47(m): 6:40pm On Aug 11, 2023
Carot:
I feel like socking her pussy
Johnny Sins,is that you? shocked
Re: Esther Nwankwo: Coordinator Of MBMN Marks 30th Birthday With Stunning Photos by 3seriez(m): 6:53pm On Aug 11, 2023
AmadeGTG:
Social media sites/platforms are adapting the ad revenue sharing technique, were creators get certain percentage of ads displayed on their threads/contents.

Nairaland should follow suit, Suen makes nothing less than 25million naira every month, if 500k goes to its creators it won’t hurt him.

What do you guys think ??
This site should be in the leagues of Conglomerates like eBay, Ali Baba etc but the owners are either not risk takers, thinking big or just keeping things simple. The site has enjoyed enough longevity but the owner is not just ready. It has been allowed to turn to tribaland instead.

1 Like

Re: Esther Nwankwo: Coordinator Of MBMN Marks 30th Birthday With Stunning Photos by BluntCrazeMan: 10:21am On Aug 12, 2023
Oga-Alex Wife..

Am I not correct.?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Misi Of HotFM: Tiwa Savage Shouts, She Can’t Sing Like Yemi Alade - OAP Says / Deyemi Okanlawon Asks Fans To Give Him 1 Reason Why He Should Return To Nigeria / Tonto Dikeh: I Will Not Allow My Son Call Anyone Who Isn't Family Uncle Or Aunty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.