Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,111 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

Pat Utomi Has Cancer & Is Being Treated In Ikeja. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pat Utomi Has Cancer & Is Being Treated In Ikeja. (36672 Views)

Pat Utomi Condemns Conduct Of Labour Party Lawmakers / Pat Utomi: Fulanis Made Me Rich, They Did More For Me Than My Own People / ''Nigeria Is The Most Miserable Place To Live On Earth Right Now'' - Pat Utomi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pat Utomi Has Cancer & Is Being Treated In Ikeja. by ukaface(f): 10:32am On Aug 11, 2023
fuckJones:
thank God he did not go to Anambra state to be treated
why would he go to Anambra?
Is he from Anambra?
Re: Pat Utomi Has Cancer & Is Being Treated In Ikeja. by WorldRichest: 10:34am On Aug 11, 2023
fuckJones:

You want UGM to use him for pepper soup?
Re: Pat Utomi Has Cancer & Is Being Treated In Ikeja. by phemmyfour: 10:41am On Aug 11, 2023
LuQuLuQu:
Thanks for saying the truth and not treating it in secret by running helter skelter to and from America.
Prayers of well meaning Nigerians will work for you...

Heard Taiwo Odukoya died of cancer
Honestly, in this part of the World we don't reveal the nature of our sickness as if revealing it will hinder the treatment

2 Likes

Re: Pat Utomi Has Cancer & Is Being Treated In Ikeja. by alasane: 10:41am On Aug 11, 2023
ULiTv:
Cancer, sickness of the rich
You think so?
Go to oncology dept in LASUTH in ikeja & you may have a rethink
May God heal those that are affected by this scourge
Re: Pat Utomi Has Cancer & Is Being Treated In Ikeja. by CarlsJaz567(m): 10:42am On Aug 11, 2023
ULiTv:

You are very wrong. Both the rich and the poor are equally exposed to dying of cancer. Probably the only thing distinguishing the two is that the poor would most likely have died of complications from associated ailments even well before being correctly diagnosed of having cancer!
Re: Pat Utomi Has Cancer & Is Being Treated In Ikeja. by lekan62: 10:42am On Aug 11, 2023
Re: Pat Utomi Has Cancer & Is Being Treated In Ikeja. by Hoelujohn: 10:43am On Aug 11, 2023
fuckJones:
Try and find out the owner of the hospital first before you enter one chance.
Re: Pat Utomi Has Cancer & Is Being Treated In Ikeja. by youngestgrad(m): 10:43am On Aug 11, 2023
sukkot:
shocked all these light skin niggas aint built to last

B.a.s.t.a.r.d!!
Re: Pat Utomi Has Cancer & Is Being Treated In Ikeja. by sukkot: 10:48am On Aug 11, 2023
youngestgrad:

B.a.s.t.a.r.d!!
cheesy grin
Re: Pat Utomi Has Cancer & Is Being Treated In Ikeja. by fuckJones(f): 10:52am On Aug 11, 2023
ebufa:

This one is probably a mother and definitely a f@@l !!!

Obidîot Movement, the world's largest group of moróns found in one place

2 Likes

Re: Pat Utomi Has Cancer & Is Being Treated In Ikeja. by Onuoha1234(m): 10:55am On Aug 11, 2023
Is this cause for jubilation by the| satani'c or prayers by the godly, Cancer awaits us all wether live in Aso Rock or you own Banana Island!
Re: Pat Utomi Has Cancer & Is Being Treated In Ikeja. by Harrynight(m): 10:57am On Aug 11, 2023
ULiTv:

Honestly I hardly see or hear a poor or even an average Nigerian suffering from Cancer
Re: Pat Utomi Has Cancer & Is Being Treated In Ikeja. by SURElee(f): 11:04am On Aug 11, 2023
Healing upon you Sir.
Re: Pat Utomi Has Cancer & Is Being Treated In Ikeja. by ginggerxy: 11:09am On Aug 11, 2023
Throwback:
I wish him a quick recovery.

But his known sickness is not enough reason to trade off the presidential ticket of Labour Party to a PDP presidential aspirant who could not withstand the competition in PDP and was desperately looking for reward in any other party he did not labour for.

The irony is that the desperate ticket hunter found reward in a party called Labour Party, and ended up wasting their presidential ticket on a zero vote tally being an illegitimate candidate at the polls.

There shall never be any reward without labour.
I thought by now y'all should be thanking and sponsoring PO on vacation for cancelling AA votes in the south as you claimed earlier on, but you're still wailing ?

1 Like

Re: Pat Utomi Has Cancer & Is Being Treated In Ikeja. by bender79: 11:13am On Aug 11, 2023
fuckJones:
Otondo! Is he from Anambra?
Re: Pat Utomi Has Cancer & Is Being Treated In Ikeja. by braine(m): 11:29am On Aug 11, 2023
ULiTv:

You think??

I lot of poor people die from it, you just don't hear it in the news. They suffer in silence.
Re: Pat Utomi Has Cancer & Is Being Treated In Ikeja. by rolams(m): 11:29am On Aug 11, 2023
Local herb can cure it.
Re: Pat Utomi Has Cancer & Is Being Treated In Ikeja. by ConfidentialDoc: 11:39am On Aug 11, 2023
Christistruth03:

Eat lots of Dandelion leaves

It is called Efo Yanrin in Yoruba

It is said to dissolve Tumors

That's an interesting anecdote.
Wish I could verify it.
Re: Pat Utomi Has Cancer & Is Being Treated In Ikeja. by PeachtreeReside(f): 11:51am On Aug 11, 2023
LuQuLuQu:
Thanks for saying the truth and not treating it in secret by running helter skelter to and from America.
Prayers of well meaning Nigerians will work for you...

Heard Taiwo Odukoya died of cancer

I hope Pastor Taiwo did not die of Cancer because if he did then tests need to be run on his household and their source of water also the area.

I read of 2 neighbours who suffered from cancer and a lot of people felt that the coincidence might be Medical and not Spiritual.

Also, that tests needed to be conducted to know if there was a chemical leakage into their water systems since they lived in Ilipeju which is an Industrial Area.

1 Like

Re: Pat Utomi Has Cancer & Is Being Treated In Ikeja. by AllenSpencer: 11:51am On Aug 11, 2023
DevilishMan:
The consequences of agbadolization.

Grow up! You are no longer a kid!

1 Like

Re: Pat Utomi Has Cancer & Is Being Treated In Ikeja. by Christistruth03: 12:07pm On Aug 11, 2023

1 Like

Re: Pat Utomi Has Cancer & Is Being Treated In Ikeja. by BreconHills(m): 12:18pm On Aug 11, 2023
Wishing you a swift and complete recovery

1 Like

Re: Pat Utomi Has Cancer & Is Being Treated In Ikeja. by egoldman(m): 12:20pm On Aug 11, 2023
Dreamhighnow:

Do u have conscience

He is in same league with the one who asked why he did not go to Anambra hospital.
Re: Pat Utomi Has Cancer & Is Being Treated In Ikeja. by penearth(m): 12:32pm On Aug 11, 2023
Get well soon sir
Re: Pat Utomi Has Cancer & Is Being Treated In Ikeja. by chukkystar(m): 12:41pm On Aug 11, 2023
ULiTv:
biggest lie ever. Only the rich actually does diagnosis. The poor will go and do Herbal Treatment or go for Spiritual solution or at worse General Hospitals. Cancer is Ur cells attacking each other, it has no class of people it affects. Diet and Genes are the main things that lead to Cancer
Re: Pat Utomi Has Cancer & Is Being Treated In Ikeja. by one111o: 12:58pm On Aug 11, 2023
MS247:
Pat Utomi cancer... Area Father Charley boy Cancer

May God heal him
is that why you raped your nephew and mother
Re: Pat Utomi Has Cancer & Is Being Treated In Ikeja. by NemoDatQuod(m): 1:07pm On Aug 11, 2023
I don't know how old you are as many of us can be in our sixties and still missing the logical part of our brains.

Here in the UK, it is estimates that half of the population will have cancer in our lifetimes. It is not something you joke with.

In Nigeria where there are no data points, where more than 90% of Nigerians live in relative poverty, the rate of cancer in that country may actually be far more than in the UK. So it is possible you yourself , will get cancer in your lifetime. The added challenge is that you are most likely to die if you get cancer in Nigeria.

Try and think before you open your mouth. It is not everything in life that is a joke.

Many big ups to Pat Utomi for coming out publicly about his health challenge in a country where near everyone hides even small sicknesses.

DevilishMan:
The consequences of agbadolization.
Re: Pat Utomi Has Cancer & Is Being Treated In Ikeja. by yommen: 1:10pm On Aug 11, 2023
Dreamhighnow:

Do u have conscience

Like seriously! Some people just type. Me think that guy's brain is under his foot!
Re: Pat Utomi Has Cancer & Is Being Treated In Ikeja. by Drsmartphilips: 1:14pm On Aug 11, 2023
the gain he got for following obi
Re: Pat Utomi Has Cancer & Is Being Treated In Ikeja. by Tony4000: 1:51pm On Aug 11, 2023
sukkot:
shocked all these light skin niggas aint built to last
iberibe in high places
Re: Pat Utomi Has Cancer & Is Being Treated In Ikeja. by eepeepook: 1:58pm On Aug 11, 2023
He should start updating his will. Cancer is a sure death. If not today then next year, two years or the following years. R.I.P. in advance.

Error 404 again? I thought we moved past this.
Re: Pat Utomi Has Cancer & Is Being Treated In Ikeja. by NeloNelo: 6:42pm On Aug 11, 2023
NemoDatQuod:
I don't know how old you are as many of us can be in our sixties and still missing the logical part of our brains.

Here in the UK, it is estimates that half of the population will have cancer in our lifetimes. It is not something you joke with.

In Nigeria where there are no data points, where more than 90% of Nigerians live in relative poverty, the rate of cancer in that country may actually be far more than in the UK. So it is possible you yourself , will get cancer in your lifetime. The added challenge is that you are most likely to die if you get cancer in Nigeria.

Try and think before you open your mouth. It is not everything in life that is a joke.

Many big ups to Pat Utomi for coming out publicly about his health challenge in a country where near everyone hides even small sicknesses.

Just saw this, was really shocked

Pat Utomi opens up about cancer battle

https://thegisthouse.com/pat-utomi-opens-up-about-cancer-battle/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Asari Dokubo: Peter Obi Is Deceiving Nigerians With Lies / Fuel Subsidy Removal: Tinubu Should Remember His Stand In 2012 - Ajaero / Nyeson Wike In trouble As Card Readers Only Recorded 292,000 Accredited Voters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.